Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:30 AM

This Picture Shows Where Unknown Gunmen Are Coming From - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Picture Shows Where Unknown Gunmen Are Coming From (11611 Views)

This Picture Shows The Humility Of President Muhammadu Buhari / This Picture Shows The Age Difference Between Atiku And Tinubu / Soludo: Unknown Gunmen Are Igbos Who Kill For Human Organs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Picture Shows Where Unknown Gunmen Are Coming From by kasheemawo(m): 5:28am On May 09, 2021
Kandeed:

I feel their tears from here. I remember those days when their news used to hit FP and everyone seemed like nothing serious is happening
UGM are imported to south east says Senator Abaribe
Those killed are Yoruba and Hausa Fulani

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Picture Shows Where Unknown Gunmen Are Coming From by richmond500: 5:34am On May 09, 2021
GodHatesBigots:
Don't mind the idiots my brother, their hatred for the Igbo race will be their doom and destruction.

UGM, IPOB, ESN and every other terrorist group are not Igbo's.

U elected people, there are chiefs and traditional rulers, they are the mouthpiece of Igbo and as long as they haven't said anything, it is assumed that Igbo's are cool being Nigerians, u guys should stop holding the country back, a group cannot get up and say we want to breakup, there are people that are suppose to say that.
Go and meet them, agree with them

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Picture Shows Where Unknown Gunmen Are Coming From by Welcum: 5:39am On May 09, 2021
ablejesus26:

And what happens to the innocent ones who your leader claims to be fighting for??
They can die as long as you take your revenge on the fg.

Why can't you guys see that this has no positive impact of medium in sorting out anything at all.
Boko Haram has been fighting for whatever nonsense they are fighting for for years now since they picked up arms, but the only thing they have achieved is to turn their region into a death trap.

This recent happenings in Igboland is not who we are.
It doesn't paint a picture of the Igbo ideologies not at all.
You people should stop this stupid comparison for crying out loud. Boko Haram is a terrorist organization while ESN is an anti-terrorist organization. ESN made it clear that they are out to fight no one but the 4th deadliest terror cell in the world. So, anyone who is against them is a terrorist.
Re: This Picture Shows Where Unknown Gunmen Are Coming From by Almaigaa: 5:47am On May 09, 2021
donjahsy:
Dialogue would have solved everything, but Buhari and his cohorts does not have Dialogue in their vocabulary, he killed them, and now their family members have arisen to avenge their death. Let us Jaw Jaw and not War War.

Nigerian Government do not Dialogue with Terrorist. Our Galant Northern Soldiers will shoot any of them at sight. grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Picture Shows Where Unknown Gunmen Are Coming From by Styluss: 6:02am On May 09, 2021
InyinyaAgbaOku:

So what if the FG sends army to level the east?
level the east in 2021? Even at the that they should expect strong resistance. Which ever way, dialog wins. At least they are paying random and dialoguing with rouge brutal bandits
Re: This Picture Shows Where Unknown Gunmen Are Coming From by nedu666: 6:08am On May 09, 2021
Styluss:
level the east in 2021? Even at the that they should expect strong resistance. Which ever way, dialog wins. At least they are paying random and dialoguing with rouge brutal bandits

Dude there is a reason for the saying silence is the best answer to a fool. Why are u responding to this character when others ignored him, can't u see he is seeking attention
Re: This Picture Shows Where Unknown Gunmen Are Coming From by Styluss: 6:14am On May 09, 2021
nedu666:

Dude there is a reason for the saying silence is the best answer to a fool. Why are u responding to this character when others ignored him, can't u see he is seeking attention
lol ain't a dude!!! Thanks though! kiss
Re: This Picture Shows Where Unknown Gunmen Are Coming From by Minjim: 7:13am On May 09, 2021
gidgiddy:
The security forces killed them when they only had flags, you looked the other way

The security forces killed them when they only asked for referendum, you looked the other way

When their loved ones shed tears, you looked the other way

But today you shout that unknown gunmen are killing security forces? You suddenly know that to kill a person unnecessarily is a bad thing?

Why are you no longer looking the other way?

Look at this picture well and you will understand where the unknown gunman is coming from

Shut up your mouth Ipob terrorist.

Thank God you people have confirmed you're terrorists.

Are you the only one Police Brutality is killing the World over?
What do you think the #Blacklives matters and #Endsars protest were all about?
You cannot continue to vote representatives to Abuja and still be shouting Biafra. You've chosen people to do that for you. It's their duty.
Just like Ojukwu led millions to be massacred in a needless war and ran away, the same thing is repeating itself.
But you people will never learn.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Picture Shows Where Unknown Gunmen Are Coming From by ablejesus26(m): 7:15am On May 09, 2021
Welcum:

You people should stop this stupid comparison for crying out loud. Boko Haram is a terrorist organization while ESN is an anti-terrorist organization. ESN made it clear that they are out to fight no one but the 4th deadliest terror cell in the world. So, anyone who is against them is a terrorist.

What you guys are failing to pin point is why a group that's supposed to prove the world that the Evil fg is wrong by proscribing and tagging them terrorist, has no business picking up arms for whatever reasons. Tagging it a regional security is also an insult to How we operate as Igbos. When you say Something is regional it means it was agreed upon by the various parties in the region, and it was licensed to operate. One group does not have the legalty to impose it's militia on Igboland.

Mention who and who were represented in the creation of the militia Esn.
I am sure you understand that we can all be Igbo but we can never all be Ipob.

I wonder why you guys can't call Something for what it is.
The Esn is nothing but a militant sect.
The FG can't dare send it's senseless army to attack the Onitsha security outfit.
Bcus if they do so they will be back lashed.
It carries the will and backing of the people of Onitsha.
This should better explain things to you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Picture Shows Where Unknown Gunmen Are Coming From by ablejesus26(m): 7:21am On May 09, 2021
gidgiddy:

The way you reason is crude and backwards. You say that MASSOB was killed by the "evil fg army", but what you are far more interested in is that MASSOB did not retaliate and call for retribution. In other words, as long as its the 'evil fg army' doing the killing, all is well and good. As long as Soldiers are killing unarmed civilians and nobody is reacting negatively or violently to that, you can sleep well at night

Your main issue is that your sleep should not be disturbed by anyone, or group, retaliating against the extra-judicial killings of the security forces because it could cause more problems to your sleep than you need

Learn from a former American President who said this:

Those who make peaceful agitation impossible,
will make violent agitation inevitable

- JFK

Your thinking is very destructive.

You claim you want to take revenge on the fg, so tell me why you believe the killings of this policeman who are also Igbos, should be your main targets for vengeance.

I only appreciate someone that's worthwhile and sincere, ipob has so many items to place doubt on any sane mind.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Picture Shows Where Unknown Gunmen Are Coming From by ablejesus26(m): 7:34am On May 09, 2021
ygowon:

Tell his police sister to stand by the way of UGM and see if she will not be killed. Have you answered my question?

I asked: would you prefer Fulani herdsmen to be butchering igbos in their own land while the security does nothing? That's if you are even an Igbo person because a lion can not born a goat.

I can see that you are lacking points to argue like every Fulani BMC member I had engaged before, the reason for the don't quote me.
Next time, read wide and be knowledgeable enough to talk about igbos and Nigeria

I stand against every form of unreasonable Killings, be it from the fulani or anyother group.

You sound very hypocritical.
So the police officer working in their stations, just like the sis of your leader does, stood in the way of the ugm before they were attacked and gruesomely murdered right??
One ipob/esn member had his house burnt, it was discovered that his wife is also a police officer.So why is she alive?why hasn't she resigned??
So the families of Ipob members working in the same police force are not to be killed,while the families of non ipob members should die right??.

The fact that I stand against this madness,this senseless upsurge that will only bring more problems to Igboland, makes me 100% more Igbo than you can ever be that's if you are Igbo at all.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Picture Shows Where Unknown Gunmen Are Coming From by crackhouse(m): 7:37am On May 09, 2021
Fake story. Unknown gunmen killed by police and police allowed people to put biafra flag on them and even allowed them to come close to their bodies and touching their dead bodies? Op you are a fool

1 Like

Re: This Picture Shows Where Unknown Gunmen Are Coming From by ablejesus26(m): 7:41am On May 09, 2021
ygowon:
I'm not even sure if you are Igbo because igbos have never been cowards. Igbos are known to react if there is unjust treatment. That's why igbos are the most feared by the Nigerian government.

You say igboland says no to insurgency like you have a say in igboland. Even the Governor of IMO state has no say, na you wey dey pretend to be Igbo go dictate for igbos. Chai! All these Fulani guys, you can go to any length to persuade igbos but you can't get it. Sorry!

Shut dat hole of yours.
Self destruct is nothing connected to bravery.
Hypocrites are selectively attacking people who just want to feed their families you call that bravery??

I am not Igbo to you bcus I stand against this madness.
I am not Igbo to you bcus I disapprove of animals killing and causing unrest in Igboland.
I am not Igbo to you bcus I will not join you in doing ipob and following a man senselessly without recourse and reasoning.

Very pathetic.
Mthweeee

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Picture Shows Where Unknown Gunmen Are Coming From by ablejesus26(m): 7:45am On May 09, 2021
ygowon:
I'm not even sure if you are Igbo because igbos have never been cowards. Igbos are known to react if there is unjust treatment. That's why igbos are the most feared by the Nigerian government.

You say igboland says no to insurgency like you have a say in igboland. Even the Governor of IMO state has no say, na you wey dey pretend to be Igbo go dictate for igbos. Chai! All these Fulani guys, you can go to any length to persuade igbos but you can't get it. Sorry!

So Mr nairaland Igbo decider.
Are you Igbo??
Do you support this senseless selective killings??
Do you pledge alliegiance to Ipob or are you just a noise making online supporter??.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Picture Shows Where Unknown Gunmen Are Coming From by gidgiddy: 7:57am On May 09, 2021
Minjim:

Shut up your mouth Ipob terrorist.

Thank God you people have confirmed you're terrorists.

Are you the only one Police Brutality is killing the World over?
What do you think the #Blacklives matters and #Endsars protest were all about?
You cannot continue to vote representatives to Abuja and still be shouting Biafra. You've chosen people to do that for you. It's their duty.
Just like Ojukwu led millions to be massacred in a needless war and ran away, the same thing is repeating itself.
But you people will never learn.

Yeah, as long as Police is the one doing the unlawful killing then everything is fine. But if it is the Police being unlawfully killed, you will remember it is terrorism

Hypocrites everywhere

2 Likes

Re: This Picture Shows Where Unknown Gunmen Are Coming From by gidgiddy: 7:59am On May 09, 2021
ablejesus26:

You thinking is very destructive.

You claim you want to take revenge on the fg, so tell me why you believe the killings of this policeman who are also Igbos, should be your main targets for vengeance.

I only appreciate someone that's worthwhile and sincere, ipob has so many items to place doubt on any sane mind.

Look at the picture and tell me if you would still be talking like this had your loved one been one of those shot and killed just for carrying a flag

2 Likes

Re: This Picture Shows Where Unknown Gunmen Are Coming From by Minjim: 8:06am On May 09, 2021
gidgiddy:

Yeah, as long as Police is the one doing the unlawful killing then everything is fine. But if it is the Police being unlawfully killed, you will remember it is terrorism

Hypocrites everywhere

Is Ipob killing because they're on a revenge mission or for Biafra?
Any police that kills will be dismissed and prosecuted
But when unknown gunmen kill, how do they get their trial?

So let justice take its course

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Picture Shows Where Unknown Gunmen Are Coming From by ablejesus26(m): 8:07am On May 09, 2021
gidgiddy:

Look at the picture and tell me if you would still be talking like this had your loved one been one of those shot and killed just for carrying a flag

Tell me why I should also be celebrating over the killing of this young man and this young woman.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Picture Shows Where Unknown Gunmen Are Coming From by justtoodark: 8:11am On May 09, 2021
this is nothing....
provoke another war and cry una selves to bed at night....

shebi una no wan listen.
want to carve a country from another country....

next step is war.!!
dialogue my foot....

1 Like

Re: This Picture Shows Where Unknown Gunmen Are Coming From by Alexanderdeguru: 8:14am On May 09, 2021
richmond500 post=101510397]UGM, IPOB, ESN and every other terrorist group are not Igbo's.

U elected people, there are chiefs and traditional rulers, they are the mouthpiece of Igbo and as long as they haven't said anything, it is assumed that Igbo's are cool being Nigerians, u guys should stop holding the country back, a group cannot get up and say we want to breakup, there are people that are suppose to say that.
Go and meet them, agree with them[

So the voters in Imo State elected HOPE UZODIMMA?
Re: This Picture Shows Where Unknown Gunmen Are Coming From by Welcum: 8:31am On May 09, 2021
nthony10:

Lack of emphaty is the quality of a tyrant
It's the quality of a BEAST. These fellows are real beasts in human shapes.
Re: This Picture Shows Where Unknown Gunmen Are Coming From by gidgiddy: 8:33am On May 09, 2021
ablejesus26:

Tell me why I should also be celebrating over the killing of this young man and this young woman.

Tell me why people celebrated over the killings of those young men on the floor?

1 Like

Re: This Picture Shows Where Unknown Gunmen Are Coming From by Welcum: 8:33am On May 09, 2021
ablejesus26:

Because they work for the killers.

Think clearly.

I know you are gloating over their looks but it makes no difference. Leave sentiments aside. Gidgiddy.
Re: This Picture Shows Where Unknown Gunmen Are Coming From by gidgiddy: 8:36am On May 09, 2021
Minjim:

Is Ipob killing because they're on a revenge mission or for Biafra?
Any police that kills will be dismissed and trialled.
But when unknown gunmen kill, how do they get their trial?

So let justice take its course

Remarkable how Nigerians forgot about justice all these years that unarmed Biafran protesters were being shot and killed just for carrying flags on the streets

2 Likes

Re: This Picture Shows Where Unknown Gunmen Are Coming From by goodnessme1(f): 8:37am On May 09, 2021
InyinyaAgbaOku:

So what if the FG sends army to level the east?
Hope you will join the army to come level it?
Re: This Picture Shows Where Unknown Gunmen Are Coming From by kettykin: 8:42am On May 09, 2021
justtoodark:
this is nothing....
provoke another war and cry una selves to bed at night....

shebi una no wan listen.
want to carve a country from another country....

next step is war.!!
dialogue my foot....

This time around, it is Nigeria that will be razed and burnt to the ground to rise no further
Re: This Picture Shows Where Unknown Gunmen Are Coming From by ablejesus26(m): 8:44am On May 09, 2021
Welcum:

Because they work for the killers.

Think clearly.

I know you are gloating over their looks but it makes no difference. Leave sentiments aside. Gidgiddy.

And mnk's sister who also works for the killers deserve to live while they die.
I am telling you that there are ipob family members in the police force, why are they still alive and working for the killers??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Picture Shows Where Unknown Gunmen Are Coming From by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 8:55am On May 09, 2021
goodnessme1:
Hope you will join the army to come level it?

It is already happening. Many innocent Igbos have died to this due to the army intervening . So, their activities are putting us in more trouble and inviting more army there. You all should keep pretending Orlu hasn't been rendered unsafe even for Igbos.
And with curfew here and there , people are fearful in their own lands, come on. Take the battlefield to the north

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Picture Shows Where Unknown Gunmen Are Coming From by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 8:56am On May 09, 2021
Styluss:

It is already happening. Many innocent Igbos have died to this due to the army intervening . So, their activities are putting us in more trouble and inviting more army there. You all should keep pretending Orlu hasn't been rendered unsafe even for Igbos.
And with curfew here and there , people are fearful in their own lands, come on. Take the battlefield to the north and leave the East alone

1 Like

Re: This Picture Shows Where Unknown Gunmen Are Coming From by nedu666: 8:59am On May 09, 2021
ablejesus26:

I stand against every form of unreasonable Killings, be it from the fulani or anyother group.

You sound very hypocritical.
So the police officer working in their stations, just like the sis of your leader does, stood in the way of the ugm before they were attacked and gruesomely murdered right??
One ipob/esn member had his house burnt, it was discovered that his wife is also a police officer.So why is she alive?why hasn't she resigned??
So the families of Ipob members working in the same police force are not to be killed,while the families of non ipob members should die right??.

The fact that I stand against this madness,this senseless upsurge that will only bring more problems to Igboland, makes me 100% more Igbo than you can ever be that's if you are Igbo at all.

Sir, what is the name of this kanu sister that's a police officer. What's are rank, division. Let's be sure it's not another buhari daughter is married to an lgbo man story
Re: This Picture Shows Where Unknown Gunmen Are Coming From by justtoodark: 9:05am On May 09, 2021
kettykin:

This time around, it is Nigeria that will be razed and burnt to the ground to rise no further

blabla....look ipobian formin rambo online....

oya na....go and fight.!!

Re: This Picture Shows Where Unknown Gunmen Are Coming From by goodnessme1(f): 9:12am On May 09, 2021
InyinyaAgbaOku:

And with curfew here and there , people are fearful in their own lands, come on. Take the battlefield to the north
I asked you a simple question.

Hope you will join the army to level east?

Yes or No

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Opinion: Nigeria’s Young Voters Aren’t Done Yet By Rinu Oduala(CNN) / Senator Musiliu Obanikoro Shot / Boko Haram Leader (shekau) Escapes Arrest In Kano •wife Arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.