Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,633 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:18 PM

This Picture Shows Where Unknown Gunmen Are Coming From - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Picture Shows Where Unknown Gunmen Are Coming From (11588 Views)

This Picture Shows The Humility Of President Muhammadu Buhari / This Picture Shows The Age Difference Between Atiku And Tinubu / Soludo: Unknown Gunmen Are Igbos Who Kill For Human Organs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Picture Shows Where Unknown Gunmen Are Coming From by kettykin: 9:15am On May 09, 2021
justtoodark:

blabla....look ipobian formin rambo online....

oya na....go and fight.!!

This was the same remarks we heard when ipob was doing their peaceful protests , when it went to stone and stick fight against the military and we still heard these rants, now it has gone to small gun fights and we are still hearing these rants, when it evolves to big gun and bomb fights , we will still see you online ranting these.

The first Nigeria civil war did not end because Nigeria military was exceptional, it ended to reduce starvation induced deaths

1 Like

Re: This Picture Shows Where Unknown Gunmen Are Coming From by PAWG(m): 9:16am On May 09, 2021
gidgiddy:
The security forces killed them when they only had flags, you looked the other way

The security forces killed them when they only asked for referendum, you looked the other way

When their loved ones shed tears, you looked the other way

But today you shout that unknown gunmen are killing security forces? You suddenly know that to kill a person unnecessarily is a bad thing?

Why are you no longer looking the other way?

Look at this picture well and you will understand where the unknown gunman is coming from

So the Unknown Gunmen are aggrieved Biafran agitators?

Wow. Okay
Re: This Picture Shows Where Unknown Gunmen Are Coming From by goodnessme1(f): 9:17am On May 09, 2021
nedu666:

Sir, what is the name of this kanu sister that's a police officer. What's are rank, division. Let's be sure it's not another buhari daughter is married to an lgbo man story
So you believe that cheap propaganda.

Kanu children are all Nigeria police too.
Re: This Picture Shows Where Unknown Gunmen Are Coming From by ablejesus26(m): 9:26am On May 09, 2021
nedu666:

Sir, what is the name of this kanu sister that's a police officer. What's are rank, division. Let's be sure it's not another buhari daughter is married to an lgbo man story

I will not be the one to give out such information here, bcus I am only trying to tell you all that this attacks seems selectively one sided, I don't wish her to be attacked, I can't subcribe to bastard killers killing any Igboman for whatever reasons.
Re: This Picture Shows Where Unknown Gunmen Are Coming From by nedu666: 9:28am On May 09, 2021
ablejesus26:

I will not be the one to give out such information here, bcus I am only trying to tell you all that this attacks seems selectively one sided, I don't wish her to be attacked, I can't subcribe to bastard killers killing any Igboman for whatever reasons.

Sir, what is her name. She is not a secret agent or special force. Expose her let lgbos see the kind of person kanu is. Unless of course you are lying.
Re: This Picture Shows Where Unknown Gunmen Are Coming From by ablejesus26(m): 9:44am On May 09, 2021
nedu666:

Sir, what is her name. She is not a secret agent or special force. Expose her let lgbos see the kind of person kanu is. Unless of course you are lying.

Well truely her name is not hidden.
Nnenna kanu is her name.
Re: This Picture Shows Where Unknown Gunmen Are Coming From by richmond500: 9:49am On May 09, 2021
Alexanderdeguru:
So the voters in Imo State elected HOPE UZODIMMA?
Is Uzodinma the only person in IMO state? U guys don't have kings? No chiefs? No one representing u in the federal level, No lawmakers?
Stop blaming people, If NK is ready, he will find a way to contact the chiefs which will in turn contact others.
Every kingdom/town has a king and chiefs below him, if u can't reach out to kings, at least u can reach out to people in the local govt level that can convey the info to the kings.
But u bypass the traditional and state rulers and start causing mayhem, this is a lost battle, just deal with it, u guys are nothing but public nuisance.
NK is clueless and all his followers can't even have sense and tell him the right method
Re: This Picture Shows Where Unknown Gunmen Are Coming From by nedu666: 10:00am On May 09, 2021
ablejesus26:

Well truely her name is not hidden.
Nnenna kanu is her name.

I goggled it and from all the post and articles on nnenna kanu, none states her rank or division she is serving in. Infact three different articles claim enugu, rivers and abuja respectively. While another says she is doing a masters degree prog in uk.

One article says she has married three different men. Another says she is not married. How true no one knows.

Simple put it no one knows if she is a police officer, not a single picture of her in police uniform. No one knows her rank. No one knows which police station she works.
Re: This Picture Shows Where Unknown Gunmen Are Coming From by brown3: 10:02am On May 09, 2021
Christistruth00:

Good

Nnamdi Kanu’s sister is a Police Officer what has IPOB done, no bias remember
evidence with her in uniform.
Re: This Picture Shows Where Unknown Gunmen Are Coming From by ablejesus26(m): 10:05am On May 09, 2021
nedu666:

I goggled it and from all the post and articles on nnenna kanu, none states her rank or division she is serving in. Infact three different articles claim enugu, rivers and abuja respectively. While another says she is doing a masters degree prog in uk.

One article says she has married three different men. Another says she is not married. How true no one knows.

Simple put it no one knows if she is a police officer, not a single picture of her in police uniform. No one knows her rank. No one knows which police station she works.

Ok I will not argue that with you.
You can do your own findings too.
If I tell you dat it's not just the leader, but most other ipob member have families in the police force you will not believe so what's the essence??.

I am not advocating for her to be attacked,I am rather telling you that dis senseless killings dat seems selectively induced is wrong in all jurisdictions.

1 Like

Re: This Picture Shows Where Unknown Gunmen Are Coming From by brown3: 10:22am On May 09, 2021
ablejesus26:

Re: This Picture Shows Where Unknown Gunmen Are Coming From by justtoodark: 11:06am On May 09, 2021
kettykin:

This was the same remarks we heard when ipob was doing their peaceful protests , when it went to stone and stick fight against the military and we still heard these rants, now it has gone to small gun fights and we are still hearing these rants, when it evolves to big gun and bomb fights , we will still see you online ranting these.

The first Nigeria civil war did not end because Nigeria military was exceptional, it ended to reduce starvation induced deaths

go knock yourselves out....kiki....

we are watching the comedy hell in nigeria nollywood style....
somebody pass me over popcorn and soda joor....

Re: This Picture Shows Where Unknown Gunmen Are Coming From by Minjim: 11:48am On May 09, 2021
gidgiddy:

Remarkable how Nigerians forgot about justice all these years that unarmed Biafran protesters were being shot and killed just for carrying flags on the streets

The same thing happened in Lagos to #Endsars protesters at Lekki.
Do you see youths in Lagos going around to kill cops?
The cops you're killing are Igbos. A friend even lost his cousin and you are here talking trash

1 Like

Re: This Picture Shows Where Unknown Gunmen Are Coming From by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 11:54am On May 09, 2021
goodnessme1:
I asked you a simple question.

Hope you will join the army to level east?

Yes or No

Those that have joined are already doing it. Keep covering the truth about your brothers being killed daily
Re: This Picture Shows Where Unknown Gunmen Are Coming From by Malawian(m): 11:59am On May 09, 2021
ablejesus26:

The same Igbo boys who wants to take up arms, are jubilating and celebrating when this same fulani killers and evil fg army kill Igbos all in the name of killing police officers, their leader even called the fulani killers angels.
So have your leader now bcom a supporter of fulani killers and dss killers,that he should applaud, encourage and praise them for causing unrest in Igboland??.

My friend denounced ipob bcuz he can't relate with why his only brother and existing sibling should die,while the sister of his leader, who should lead by example by helping the killers he praised and called angels,locate and kill her first, should live.

Give me one reason why I should support this killings going on or why I should praise this bastard killers.
Oniranu. Why not disclose the Benin republic IDP camp you are chatting from? We will dislodge every last one of these brigands from our lands and they will relocate to Yoruba land, where they face a path of least resistance. There is nothing you can say here that will prevent Igbos from securing their lands from Fulani brigands.
Re: This Picture Shows Where Unknown Gunmen Are Coming From by goodnessme1(f): 12:07pm On May 09, 2021
InyinyaAgbaOku:

Those that have joined are already doing it. Keep covering the truth about your brothers being killed daily
Soon they will need more people to join,and you will be forced to join.
Re: This Picture Shows Where Unknown Gunmen Are Coming From by gidgiddy: 12:08pm On May 09, 2021
Minjim:

The same thing happened in Lagos to #Endsars protesters at Lekki.
Do you see youths in Lagos going around to kill cops?
The cops you're killing are Igbos. A friend even lost his cousin and you are here talking trash

Lekki was one incident. With the Biafran protesters, its been years of being killed despite being unarmed and hundreds dead
Re: This Picture Shows Where Unknown Gunmen Are Coming From by oilyngbati(m): 12:37pm On May 09, 2021
Trying to reason with Ipob/ipooos is like pouring water in a basket and expecting it to remain in that basket. The best thing is to kill them off, so Igboland can have peace. They (Ipob) act like they have the divine mandate to speak for all Igbos.
I have said it, my Imo state shall be their graveyard. Kudos to governor Hope Uzodinma

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Picture Shows Where Unknown Gunmen Are Coming From by oilyngbati(m): 12:40pm On May 09, 2021
gidgiddy:

Lekki was one incident. With the Biafran protesters, its been years of being killed despite being unarmed and hundreds dead
My guy you dey yap too much, come down to Orlu, do your unknown gunmen things with all your odeshi, and get sent to hell to reside with ikonso.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Picture Shows Where Unknown Gunmen Are Coming From by ygowon: 12:51pm On May 09, 2021
ablejesus26:

So Mr nairaland Igbo decider.
Are you Igbo??
Do you support this senseless selective killings??
Do you pledge alliegiance to Ipob or are you just a noise making online supporter??.

Well, if you are really Igbo, this message is for you and for other genuine Igbos out there whose hearts are already shaking:

We must all have this at the back of our mind, freedom doesn't come so easy, in our struggle, the level we are into now requires mental toughness. we must all remain resolute in other to stand this chance of winning this very battle.

Biafra land must be free.

No pain no gain.

It has been decided already. All you can do is pray because crying on social media won't change anything.
Re: This Picture Shows Where Unknown Gunmen Are Coming From by Golan007: 1:05pm On May 09, 2021
kettykin:

Hunger was killing them.
Re: This Picture Shows Where Unknown Gunmen Are Coming From by oilyngbati(m): 1:09pm On May 09, 2021
[img][/img]
ygowon:

Well, if you are really Igbo, this message is for you and for other genuine Igbos out there whose hearts are already shaking:

We must all have this at the back of our mind, freedom doesn't come so easy, in our struggle, the level we are into now requires mental toughness. we must all remain resolute in other to stand this chance of winning this very battle.

Biafra land must be free.

No pain no gain.

It has been decided already. All you can do is pray because crying on social media won't change anything.

Re: This Picture Shows Where Unknown Gunmen Are Coming From by gidgiddy: 1:10pm On May 09, 2021
oilyngbati:
My guy you dey yap too much, come down to Orlu, do your unknown gunmen things with all your odeshi, and get sent to hell to reside with ikonso.

Of course we all know that Nigeria is about nothing except the killing people. Why do you think the Biafrans want to be in that mad country?
Re: This Picture Shows Where Unknown Gunmen Are Coming From by Phcmayor(m): 1:11pm On May 09, 2021
Go to the land that I will show you for I will bless those that bless you and curse those that curse you
Re: This Picture Shows Where Unknown Gunmen Are Coming From by ygowon: 1:14pm On May 09, 2021
oilyngbati:
[img][/img]
hahahahahaha
Biafra is signed and stamped. UGM is just making preparations. Very soon, the real gbedu go start. If you are an Igbo police, resign or be ready to dance to the gbedu
Re: This Picture Shows Where Unknown Gunmen Are Coming From by Nobody: 1:44pm On May 09, 2021
On the one hand, the unknown gunmen are biafran freedom fighters, on the other hand the unknown gunmen are fulani and hausa imported from outside the country.

And one wonders how one can trust them IPOB members...say one thing, say another thing, say a third thing, all different.

Anyway, for me, the problem here is the problem all over Nigeria. Every Nigerian tribe, including the self same fulanis, all have victimhood issues. And that's one of the annoying things about Nigeria. It is that victim hood things that is making the violence worse.

All i have to say to anyone supporting UGM...it won;t end well. You won't get Biafra, and you will end up with hordes of internal refugees, and loss of investment, and an area that looks like Borno state right now

All to spite a man who a) is stiff necked b) does not know you exist c) is retiring in the next 2 years, if not earlier d) probably very old by now. And most of you are in this thing because in 2015, your party lost, and thus, your side lost. And you lost your access to the chopping money. And you blame the North

Well, see how the North welcomed Boko in 2012 onward because 'they lost in 2011'...and see how Borno looks like now. Heavily militarized, and thousands of people live in IDP camps that are a mess, and are slums. To say nothing of the dead bodies all over...today shot by soldiers, tomorrow by the men of the black flag. And no one knows who is who...all because they welcomed a group of thugs because Nigeria is unjust

Something that OP and his geng are encouraging..simply because of some silly election that they haven't gotten over.Let's have rule of thug because Nigeria is unjust (Meanwhile...join party...them no go gree. Form party...them no go gree. But when poltican comes with his N1000 and kerosene, them go dance ...then after election it is back to the same old grumbling)

Well, all I will say is...like Fulani, Like boko, like IPOB, like all secesionists..like Ibboho. At the end of the day, it will all backfire. Anyway, when PDP comes back in 2023, all of you will suddenly shout 'One Nigeria'..and start the party.

My sorrow is that the SE will be turned into a war zone again...for nothing. All because Nigerians prefer to fight over a national cake instead of working to bake the cake.
Re: This Picture Shows Where Unknown Gunmen Are Coming From by Judybash93(m): 1:44pm On May 09, 2021
Their sacrifice will not be a waste.
Re: This Picture Shows Where Unknown Gunmen Are Coming From by Nobody: 1:49pm On May 09, 2021
PAWG:

So the Unknown Gunmen are aggrieved Biafran agitators?

Wow. Okay

No, they are FULANI invaders...or imprts from oversea...or whatever...

(I know...whatever the party line is , comrade)
Re: This Picture Shows Where Unknown Gunmen Are Coming From by MinistryOfBandi: 1:58pm On May 09, 2021
ablejesus26:

And what happens to the innocent ones who your leader claims to be fighting for??
They can die as long as you take your revenge on the fg.

Why can't you guys see that this has no positive impact of medium in sorting out anything at all.
Boko Haram has been fighting for whatever nonsense they are fighting for for years now since they picked up arms, but the only thing they have achieved is to turn their region into a death trap.

This recent happenings in Igboland is not who we are.
It doesn't paint a picture of the Igbo ideologies not at all.

One of the Igbo 'oteletuals' talking rubbish as usual. Educated idiot who's only good in speaking good for nothing grammars. You exchanged common sense and empathy just for a paper called degree and a ticket for meal.
Gbafuo gi ebea, ewu awusa.
Re: This Picture Shows Where Unknown Gunmen Are Coming From by Minjim: 2:01pm On May 09, 2021
gidgiddy:

#Endsars was a protest against police brutality.

Lekki killings didnt start it.

Police brutality is a world wide phenomenon.
Igbos should stop acting as if they're being cheated.
Politicians are cheating all of us.
Call them out or go after them. Stop killing innocent Igbos in the police

1 Like

Re: This Picture Shows Where Unknown Gunmen Are Coming From by ablejesus26(m): 2:55pm On May 09, 2021
MinistryOfBandi:

One of the Igbo 'oteletuals' talking rubbish as usual. Educated idiot who's only good in speaking good for nothing grammars. You exchanged common sense and empathy just for a paper called degree and a ticket for meal.
Gbafuo gi ebea, ewu awusa.

Mehn your dumbness is outstandingly glaring.
You can't even hide the fact that there's no brain on that head of yours.
I know you are used to having conversations filled with insults and curses. You wake up every morning with the inspiration of doing tribal banter and bashing,deviod of logical reasoning.

But my discuss with you will be different.
Mention 10 prominent Igbos you know who has come out to openly support your Ipob of recent.

If you throw insults into my mention you will be ignored.
Re: This Picture Shows Where Unknown Gunmen Are Coming From by gidgiddy: 2:59pm On May 09, 2021
Minjim:

#Endsars was a protest against police brutality.

Lekki killings didnt start it.

Police brutality is a world wide phenomenon.
Igbos should stop acting as if they're being cheated.
Politicians are cheating all of us.
Call them out or go after them. Stop killing innocent Igbos in the police

You think this is about Police brutality? This is about years killing and murdering unarmed people by the Police and Army

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Chimaroke Nnamani Accuses Ugwuanyi Of Sabotaging His Election & Political Career / Ambassador Desmond Akawor Resigns As PDP Chairman, Rivers State / Breaking News: Mutallab Family Issues Statement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.