Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,801 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:21 AM

Ajax Players Dancing To Burna Boy’s, Song "on The Low" - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ajax Players Dancing To Burna Boy’s, Song "on The Low" (28025 Views)

Pogba & Ronaldinho Seen Vibing To Burna Boy's "On The Low" At Miami Night Club / Leicester City Players Dancing To Over The Moon By Dr Sid After Winning FA Cup / Nigerian & Ugandan Players Dancing With Paul Okoye Of Psquare. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ajax Players Dancing To Burna Boy’s, Song "on The Low" by IBEXY(m): 10:14am On May 09, 2021
Kzinne:
Nigerians and inferior complex. What's the big deal here? Dr Alban it's my life was one of the biggest hits in Europe in the 90s. He was a mega star. Sade Adu is one of the most renowned stars. How did Nigerians get so low to celebrate mediocrity??
the thing really pepper you no be small grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Ajax Players Dancing To Burna Boy’s, Song "on The Low" by TheStranger: 10:18am On May 09, 2021
Make them better win today o
Re: Ajax Players Dancing To Burna Boy’s, Song "on The Low" by 27Pushing30: 10:19am On May 09, 2021
Sade and Dr Alban are NOT thoroughbred Nigerians.

You can’t compare Ademola lookman winning ballon D’or to Kelechi Iheanacho winning ballon d’or.

Nigerian heritage but born and bred abroad no be Nigerian heritage and born and bred
Kzinne:
Nigerians and inferior complex. What's the big deal here? Dr Alban it's my life was one of the biggest hits in Europe in the 90s. He was a mega star. Sade Adu is one of the most renowned stars. How did Nigerians get so low to celebrate mediocrity??
Re: Ajax Players Dancing To Burna Boy’s, Song "on The Low" by galaxy2020(m): 10:27am On May 09, 2021
preacherz:
Respect Nigerians
It’s a pity the worst of us is ruling d Best of us

It’s Just a pity with d talent we got

Re: Ajax Players Dancing To Burna Boy’s, Song "on The Low" by Kzinne: 10:42am On May 09, 2021
27Pushing30:
Sade and Dr Alban are NOT thoroughbred Nigerians.

You can’t compare Ademola lookman winning ballon D’or to Kelechi Iheanacho winning ballon d’or.

Nigerian heritage but born and bred abroad no be Nigerian heritage and born and bred
who told you burna boy is thorough bred?? What's thorough bred anyways? Jargons. Burna boy was also raised in London at a time so stop all the ranting. Dr Alban is more of an home by grew up in Nigeria before proceeding to studying dentistry in Sweden
Re: Ajax Players Dancing To Burna Boy’s, Song "on The Low" by Ruthymoon(f): 10:53am On May 09, 2021
Kzinne:
just hit ur coconut head on the wall OK

2 Likes

Re: Ajax Players Dancing To Burna Boy’s, Song "on The Low" by Josywhyte: 12:49pm On May 09, 2021
Kzinne:

So na bad thing say dem dance Burna Boy song? U talked about the 90s. Where are in the 20s oga. Flow with the vibe or take a pill biko

2 Likes

Re: Ajax Players Dancing To Burna Boy’s, Song "on The Low" by 9jaRealist: 1:30pm On May 09, 2021
Kzinne:

Nigerians and bitterness... grin grin grin
>
Re: Ajax Players Dancing To Burna Boy’s, Song "on The Low" by Dukezaga: 3:13pm On May 09, 2021
[b][/b]Forget Grammy is another level. Just one Grammy for Him and all recognition is pouring in excess! quote author=Gift523 post=101505148]Ajax Players Vibing To Nigerian Singer Burna Boy’s Song “on The Low

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q2dyi00NeoM

https://www.instagram.com/p/COn5FfsJd_F/?igshid=6blxoaogvr3m[/quote]
Re: Ajax Players Dancing To Burna Boy’s, Song "on The Low" by Martialb1(m): 3:20pm On May 09, 2021
Kzinne:

Nigga stop behaving like a sadist na. Its not inferiority complex so stop calling it that. Our musicians are not popular outside of naija so when we see other people who are not nigerians vibing to them it gives the feeling of improvement and growing popularity. And it makes us happy.
If u wan see am as inferiority complex na still ur choice
Re: Ajax Players Dancing To Burna Boy’s, Song "on The Low" by Adebowalay(m): 3:39pm On May 09, 2021
ajax players no know say bayero na university for sokoto...��
Re: Ajax Players Dancing To Burna Boy’s, Song "on The Low" by ofiko123(m): 5:06pm On May 09, 2021
Nice one.... kudos to Burna boy..
Re: Ajax Players Dancing To Burna Boy’s, Song "on The Low" by emzynuel1: 5:07pm On May 09, 2021
Kzinne:
What ur fucking point
Re: Ajax Players Dancing To Burna Boy’s, Song "on The Low" by emzynuel1: 5:07pm On May 09, 2021
Kzinne:
What ur point
Re: Ajax Players Dancing To Burna Boy’s, Song "on The Low" by Fanuchi007: 8:56am On May 10, 2021
Kzinne:
who told you music is the only thing we've been able to commercialize? Do you know what you saying at all ? Is the Nigerian music industry bigger than the banking industry? Or even tech?
Is the banking sector in Nigeria the Best in africa?
Apart from music, tell me one thing, just 1 that u think nigeria has been able to set a standard in the world? You might not appreciate what music has done to nigeria. I challenge you to mention just one thing you think can beat the standard nigeria has set to rest of africa like music!!
No country in Africa can compete to the standard Nigerian music has set. And you rubbish the efforts our artist put in just to make us proud in the music sector.
You want to compare d standard of banking sector in Nigeria to other countries? Abeg no make me laugh

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ronaldo, Messi And More: 5 Active Players With Most Hat-Tricks / My Forecast For Ghana/nigeria Lotto 5/90 Games From 20-23 Jan. 2013 / UEFA Names Samuel Chukwueze Among 50 Players To Watch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.