Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,770 members, 7,831,476 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:21 PM

I Did Not Authorize Anybody To Adopt My Son! Pls Help! - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Did Not Authorize Anybody To Adopt My Son! Pls Help! (1471 Views)

I Did Not Authorize Anybody To Adopt My Son! Pls Help!! / Should I Adopt My Fiancee's Son Legally? / How Can My Husband Adopt My Son Legally? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Did Not Authorize Anybody To Adopt My Son! Pls Help! by Ishilove: 1:12pm On May 09, 2021
App222:
Pls the Lagos State government should come to my rescue on this matter. I did not authorize anybody to adopt my son.
Lagos state government ko, Ogun state government ni

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Did Not Authorize Anybody To Adopt My Son! Pls Help! by JONNYSPUTE(m): 6:32pm On May 09, 2021
Ishilove:

Lagos state government ko, Ogun state government ni
..lol
Re: I Did Not Authorize Anybody To Adopt My Son! Pls Help! by GboyegaD(m): 7:06pm On May 09, 2021
The information you have is not sufficient to describe that your baby mama is the one involved here. To the men who shouts baby mama as though the term is about going into extinction, hope you are learning a thing or two.
Re: I Did Not Authorize Anybody To Adopt My Son! Pls Help! by Katier00(f): 8:36pm On May 09, 2021
cococandy:
right. How do we know he’s not one of those pained niqqas on that thread.
Many of them seem really upset that the single mom was about to get on with her life.

Let’s be watching as the story develops
exactly

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

How They Found A Fortune In The Belle Of A Whale! (Pictures) / Please, Is There Any Body Here Willing To Accept A Female Into Their Si..... / : Had Surgery To Prevent Pregnancy - Now Couple Wants More Kids:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.