Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,976 members, 7,952,929 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:36 AM

You Need Free Cash?! Check In Here!!! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / You Need Free Cash?! Check In Here!!! (465 Views)

Irish People Rush ATMs After IT Glitch Allows Them To Withdraw Free Cash / Opay Is Giving Out N1,500 Free Cash To Referred Users / Hello, I Need Free Legal Advice Uk Based? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Need Free Cash?! Check In Here!!! by sirgalahad26(m): 12:08am On May 09, 2021

I got a text from my bank, Standard Chartered Bank about their second referral program.
Those that got 3k last year can testify to this.
WHAT DO I NEED TO DO?!
1. Download SC Mobile app on play store, make sure it has Nigeria in front before downloading.
2. Register or open a new account.
3. Enter the following code when they request for referral code 400045974
4. Fund the account with at least 100
5. Request for debit card
After that, we both receive 1500 each!
NOTE: You need to use my code to benefit from this.
You need to perform a transaction on that account, that's why I said you need to fund it with 100 at least and you need to request for debit card.
OTHER BENEFITS
A new account, the best you can find in Nigeria
Free Visa Gold debit card
Free card delivery
Free transfers, yeah you read that right
Free sms alerts
Free monthly e-statements
Sounding too good to be true?! Oh yeah it's true!!! Been using the account for more than a year now and the service is the best ever!
You need any clarification, my digits are in my signature.
Re: You Need Free Cash?! Check In Here!!! by Dagenius2(m): 12:22am On May 09, 2021
Good evening Team,

Please I need a sienna bus 2004-2010 for Hire Purchase plan.

Anyone with valid link to this request should please share with me or drop your digit let me connect.
Re: You Need Free Cash?! Check In Here!!! by Brainard22: 12:35am On May 09, 2021
Dagenius2:
Good evening Team,

Please I need a sienna bus 2004-2010 for Higher Purchase plan.

Anyone with valid link to this request should please share with me via 08073120308
If you are willing to the terms of a friend you might be lucky
Modified:
What kind of account do you use?
Since 2011 just making posts Today?
Something smells fishy
Re: You Need Free Cash?! Check In Here!!! by Dagenius2(m): 6:32pm On May 24, 2021
Brainard22:

If you are willing to the terms of a friend you might be lucky
Modified:
What kind of account do you use?
Since 2011 just making posts Today?
Something smells fishy

Thanks alot,

I haven't been active on NL, just reading and passing comments on other sections.

I am a graduate, was an uber driver before owner sold his car to relocate giving me no chance.
You can check my wall.

Why would I come in here to scam.
Musaliyu Ismail is my full names. Check it out on Google to see all my details .

If you give me the terms and conditions and it's cool, then I am in.

Not everyone that is passive is a scam. I joined NL to gain more when I was in school, lost info not until recently I was able to reset my password, the admin can attest to that.

A friend directed to NL with his positive testimony that's why I sent in the request.

I am just a hardworking individual who wants to provide for his family.

You can try your investigation via google and find the truth.

I am not faceless sir
Re: You Need Free Cash?! Check In Here!!! by Dagenius2(m): 2:43pm On Jun 06, 2021
Still waiting for your response
Re: You Need Free Cash?! Check In Here!!! by Dagenius2(m): 2:44pm On Jun 06, 2021
Still waiting for your response sir
Re: You Need Free Cash?! Check In Here!!! by Dagenius2(m): 7:01pm On Aug 17, 2023
Dagenius2:
Still waiting for your response sir

No response Na
You didn't give any info

(1) (Reply)

Who Have Old Facebook Account For Sale / Lingerie Business Today. / Pool Party At Benysta Hotel [27th June, 2021]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.