Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,963 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:23 PM

The Disadvantages Of Having A Baby Mama. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Disadvantages Of Having A Baby Mama. (29714 Views)

What Are The Disadvantages Of Dating Your Neighbor? / The Disadvantages Of Being Handsome / What Are Advantages & Disadvantages Of Marrying Nigerian Girl Born In America? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Disadvantages Of Having A Baby Mama. by BuddhaPalm(m): 11:04am On May 09, 2021
ogbonti:

Abeg no mind the OP my brother. Who says marriage provides comfort, happiness and long life in all circumstances? Nah it doesn’t folks.

1. Some married guys here in America that I know don’t even get regular s ex from their wife anymore because they feel they got the man is caged already and if he leaves her, (divorce) - then financial calamity will befall him with regards to alimony, child support, splitting the estate and other drag on here and there.

2. The nagging too na helele. I have had one or two friends just before the pandemic who were almost living with me - they come in on Friday and leave on Sunday just to escape an irritating and over entitled wife from running up their blood pressure unending. You need to see the excitement on their faces when they arrive my place for the weekend and my wife initially didn’t understand why these guys were doing this but with time she got the picture, and she even validated my conclusion about the awkward complacencies most women display after securing the marriage vow from a man - “for better for worse - love and to cherish, till death do us part..... bla bla bla”

3. There is a reason some companies here in America and even in Nigeria seldom hire permanent staff. They hire on contract basis. Now, I know someone may say what’s the difference if both contract and permanent staff can both be fired. However, it is harder to fire a permanent staff without incurring legal and financial liabilities. Same with marriage, when you tie yourself up with legal complexities just to cling to one individual for life, then you must be ready to go through the headache to untangle yourself when things go sour, and it surely will over time - because every man has his price and every dog has it’s day!

4. It takes 2 people in agreement to get married, but it takes the consent of just 1 of the 2 to destroy everything. Any human being can change, over time - because change is the only constant thing in life - and every human being is a sucker for one or multiple things not life - only known to that individual.

For a man - some of us can not resist a very beautiful woman and brilliant woman. Now, when she is the one initiating flirts with you, it becomes a level playing field between her and your wife for the battle for your love, affection and attention. If the beautiful woman respects you, cooks good for you and doesn’t nag you as a side chic, then your wife is in for a real fight going forward because every man appreciates peace of mind and sweet food. If she is good in bed and your wife over time has become a boring, entitled and nagging sister at home, then calamity has come knocking on the marriage and a divorce is imminent.

Same for the woman, if she is a sucker for money, sweet talks, material things and good looks, but somehow got married because her biological clock was ticking and she is getting pressured at home to get married by her parents - then whatever is available (which is you becomes her dream man at that period) . However, when all dust settles and she is no longer on the edge about her biological clock because she now has a kid or 2, and a man who she exploits financially in a marriage, she is now in a vantage position to use positive screeners to find that which her mind truly yearns for and whenever she finds it and that person is a willing collaborator, she will turn 360 degrees against you. You will keep wondering what has gone wrong? Nothing went wrong foolish husband- your wife has been dealing with you as an alternative to her real dream man. Now she has found him and she sees you as a mistake she urgently needs to correct.

5. Money, power or fame or spiritual superiority can’t tame any partner in a marriage. We have seen that with Bill Gates, Micheal Jordan, Brad Pitt, Chris Okotie, Chris Oyakhilome and even Aso Rock’s own Aisha Buhari here in Nigeria where she feels very comfortable staying away from her husband in Dubai for half a year. So what are we not talking about ?

6. I honestly don’t believe a man will ever stay with one woman and not stray for maximum one year and I don’t believe a woman can be committed to one man and not stray for 2 years. If she is not straying then she must be an ugly and irritating sit-at-home-all-day lady that nobody wants. IF if he is not straying, he must be a dirt poor loner who lacks basic confidence to initiate and hold a conversation with a lady for even 30 minutes.

With all these being said, baby mama comes from the freedom it affords both parties (the man and the woman) to stop breathing on each other’s neck and give each other the space and opportunity to keep excelling without the suffocating complexities of an irritating spouse

And who says products from a baby mama can’t be great? Barack Obama is one, and he is one the greatest black men to ever walk on the surface of the earth and a role model to hundreds of millions of people world wide. I know someone will say but his father married his mother - yes, they did just to take pictures lol, because the father was off before Barack even turned 3 years old and since then his (now late) mom and her family took care of him

So, OP stop propagating neediness, insecurity and lack of capacity for adults to stand their ground and hold on to face the vicissitudes of life because you want them to desperately cling to another human to bail them out with pity parties when life throws them a curve? nah- Instead I will encourage everyone to get on their A game and enjoy their life, independent of any other human being’s perpetual manipulation and psychological slavery.

As for kids born out of wedlock, they will be fine. A baby daddy can support the welfare of the kid as the spirit leads him because even kids you raise in a marriage sometimes will turn against the you their father and give priority to the mom when they grow up because right under your nose, the indoctrination was taking place whenever you are away to work and you didn’t even realize it

So baby mama or marriage is ok for anyone- it all depends on what you are comfortable with

I rest my case!!!

I can't gild the lily.

Oga...
Re: The Disadvantages Of Having A Baby Mama. by Randy100: 11:06am On May 09, 2021
Bahose:
"because people will will be killed rather"
Thank you brother.
Re: The Disadvantages Of Having A Baby Mama. by AfroKnight: 11:07am On May 09, 2021
This is an unflattering description of single mothers. I hope you realise that.
Re: The Disadvantages Of Having A Baby Mama. by chichima5764: 11:15am On May 09, 2021
:"because people will will be killed rather" Thank you brother.
Re: The Disadvantages Of Having A Baby Mama. by stanliwise(m): 11:22am On May 09, 2021
BuddhaPalm:

Many marriages end after a few short years.

And every single thing he listed there can happen to the "married man".

Ubi Franklin's marriage for example. Gbenro Ajibade's too.
Hehehhe hehhehe wahala be like okirika suite.
Baba mama is like a company hiring contract staff. You can never trust a contract worker with internal affairs. Due to this contract workers especially for very solid jobs need to sign some agreement to ensure things work accurately.

Well currently there is no such thing in our constitution right now for baby/mama and papa so in other words it like hiring contract staff without any written document.

It means no one can be trusted. Assuming we have a working country I advise anyone man or woman to arrange for a wedding court and state consequences and responsibility he/she wants in a union.

Baby mama and papa is very dangerous for everyone. Children especially

2 Likes

Re: The Disadvantages Of Having A Baby Mama. by stanliwise(m): 11:24am On May 09, 2021
ogbonti:

Abeg no mind the OP my brother. Who says marriage provides comfort, happiness and long life in all circumstances? Nah it doesn’t folks.

1. Some married guys here in America that I know don’t even get regular s ex from their wife anymore because they feel they got the man is caged already and if he leaves her, (divorce) - then financial calamity will befall him with regards to alimony, child support, splitting the estate and other drag on here and there.

2. The nagging too na helele. I have had one or two friends just before the pandemic who were almost living with me - they come in on Friday and leave on Sunday just to escape an irritating and over entitled wife from running up their blood pressure unending. You need to see the excitement on their faces when they arrive my place for the weekend and my wife initially didn’t understand why these guys were doing this but with time she got the picture, and she even validated my conclusion about the awkward complacencies most women display after securing the marriage vow from a man - “for better for worse - love and to cherish, till death do us part..... bla bla bla”

3. There is a reason some companies here in America and even in Nigeria seldom hire permanent staff. They hire on contract basis. Now, I know someone may say what’s the difference if both contract and permanent staff can both be fired. However, it is harder to fire a permanent staff without incurring legal and financial liabilities. Same with marriage, when you tie yourself up with legal complexities just to cling to one individual for life, then you must be ready to go through the headache to untangle yourself when things go sour, and it surely will over time - because every man has his price and every dog has it’s day!

4. It takes 2 people in agreement to get married, but it takes the consent of just 1 of the 2 to destroy everything. Any human being can change, over time - because change is the only constant thing in life - and every human being is a sucker for one or multiple things not life - only known to that individual.

For a man - some of us can not resist a very beautiful woman and brilliant woman. Now, when she is the one initiating flirts with you, it becomes a level playing field between her and your wife for the battle for your love, affection and attention. If the beautiful woman respects you, cooks good for you and doesn’t nag you as a side chic, then your wife is in for a real fight going forward because every man appreciates peace of mind and sweet food. If she is good in bed and your wife over time has become a boring, entitled and nagging sister at home, then calamity has come knocking on the marriage and a divorce is imminent.

Same for the woman, if she is a sucker for money, sweet talks, material things and good looks, but somehow got married because her biological clock was ticking and she is getting pressured at home to get married by her parents - then whatever is available (which is you becomes her dream man at that period) . However, when all dust settles and she is no longer on the edge about her biological clock because she now has a kid or 2, and a man who she exploits financially in a marriage, she is now in a vantage position to use positive screeners to find that which her mind truly yearns for and whenever she finds it and that person is a willing collaborator, she will turn 360 degrees against you. You will keep wondering what has gone wrong? Nothing went wrong foolish husband- your wife has been dealing with you as an alternative to her real dream man. Now she has found him and she sees you as a mistake she urgently needs to correct.

5. Money, power or fame or spiritual superiority can’t tame any partner in a marriage. We have seen that with Bill Gates, Micheal Jordan, Brad Pitt, Chris Okotie, Chris Oyakhilome and even Aso Rock’s own Aisha Buhari here in Nigeria where she feels very comfortable staying away from her husband in Dubai for half a year. So what are we not talking about ?

6. I honestly don’t believe a man will ever stay with one woman and not stray for maximum one year and I don’t believe a woman can be committed to one man and not stray for 2 years. If she is not straying then she must be an ugly and irritating sit-at-home-all-day lady that nobody wants. IF if he is not straying, he must be a dirt poor loner who lacks basic confidence to initiate and hold a conversation with a lady for even 30 minutes.

With all these being said, baby mama comes from the freedom it affords both parties (the man and the woman) to stop breathing on each other’s neck and give each other the space and opportunity to keep excelling without the suffocating complexities of an irritating spouse

And who says products from a baby mama can’t be great? Barack Obama is one, and he is one the greatest black men to ever walk on the surface of the earth and a role model to hundreds of millions of people world wide. I know someone will say but his father married his mother - yes, they did just to take pictures lol, because the father was off before Barack even turned 3 years old and since then his (now late) mom and her family took care of him

So, OP stop propagating neediness, insecurity and lack of capacity for adults to stand their ground and hold on to face the vicissitudes of life because you want them to desperately cling to another human to bail them out with pity parties when life throws them a curve? nah- Instead I will encourage everyone to get on their A game and enjoy their life, independent of any other human being’s perpetual manipulation and psychological slavery.

As for kids born out of wedlock, they will be fine. A baby daddy can support the welfare of the kid as the spirit leads him because even kids you raise in a marriage sometimes will turn against the you their father and give priority to the mom when they grow up because right under your nose, the indoctrination was taking place whenever you are away to work and you didn’t even realize it

So baby mama or marriage is ok for anyone- it all depends on what you are comfortable with

I rest my case!!!
No baby born out of wedlock is fine. Stop talking nonsense.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Disadvantages Of Having A Baby Mama. by Hastala: 11:30am On May 09, 2021
watch as davido teach imade how to drive

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JcHZo450IKA
Re: The Disadvantages Of Having A Baby Mama. by Hastala: 11:30am On May 09, 2021
watch as davido teach imade how to drive

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JcHZo450IKA
Re: The Disadvantages Of Having A Baby Mama. by Nobody: 11:31am On May 09, 2021
AuroraB:
Some broken marriages would have fared well if they chose to live apart from the onset lipsrsealed
Please, don't come and ask me questions, I'm in Church and unavailable cool
Why r u posting in church? U dnt hv ushers in your church to seize ur fone?
Re: The Disadvantages Of Having A Baby Mama. by sapientia(m): 11:42am On May 09, 2021
ogbonti:

1. Some married guys here in America that I know don’t even get regular s ex from their wife anymore because they feel they got the man caged already and if he leaves her, (divorce) - then financial calamity will befall him with regards to alimony, child support, splitting the estate and other drag on here and there.

2. The nagging too na helele. I have had one or two friends just before the pandemic who were almost living with me - they come in on Friday and leave on Sunday just to escape an irritating and over entitled wife from running up their blood pressure unending. You need to see the excitement on their faces when they arrive my place for the weekend and my wife initially didn’t understand why these guys were doing this but with time she got the picture, and she even validated my conclusion about the awkward complacencies most women display after securing the marital vow from a man - “for better for worse - love and to cherish, till death do us part..... bla bla bla”

4. It takes 2 people in agreement to get married, but it takes the consent of just 1 of the 2 to destroy everything. Any human being can change, over time - because change is the only constant thing in life - and every human being is a sucker for one or multiple things of life - only known to that individual.

For a man - some of us can not resist a very beautiful and brilliant woman. Now, when she is the one initiating flirts with you, it becomes a level playing field between her and your wife for the battle for your love, affection and attention. If the beautiful woman respects you, cooks good for you and doesn’t nag you as a side chic, then your wife is in for a real fight going forward because every man appreciates peace of mind and sweet food. If she is good in bed and your wife over time has become a boring, entitled and nagging sister at home, then calamity has come knocking on the marriage and a divorce is imminent.

5. Money, power, fame or spiritual superiority can’t tame any partner in a marriage. We have seen that with Bill Gates, Micheal Jordan, Brad Pitt, Chris Okotie, Chris Oyakhilome and even Aso Rock’s own Aisha Buhari here in Nigeria where she feels very comfortable staying away from her husband in Dubai for half a year. So what are we not talking about ?

I rest my case!!!

Pour me small oil for hand make I rub for head

1 Like

Re: The Disadvantages Of Having A Baby Mama. by mmsen: 11:59am On May 09, 2021
Married men encounter those same issues.
Re: The Disadvantages Of Having A Baby Mama. by karkinase(m): 12:08pm On May 09, 2021
No strong points to criticize Op's argument, hmmm

1 Like

Re: The Disadvantages Of Having A Baby Mama. by Karleb(m): 12:13pm On May 09, 2021
All these and more has been experienced in marriage. Nothing new.

1 Like

Re: The Disadvantages Of Having A Baby Mama. by Lostchild(m): 12:25pm On May 09, 2021
Mikester
Your write up does not apply to my belief at all. I plan to do baby mama plus because Marriage is nothing but a contract between two people and I ain't gonna sign any contract with any vag!na that is unreliable.

Any beautiful chenkess just come my way now. I go conner her enter my house and give am 9 months, then we go do baby mama plus.

We will live together and wedding ceremony no join at all.

Baby mama plus is DA bomb

3 Likes

Re: The Disadvantages Of Having A Baby Mama. by AuroraB(f): 12:26pm On May 09, 2021
trailblazar:

Why r u posting in church? U dnt hv ushers in your church to seize ur fone?
Na why I say make you no ask me kweshuns shocked grin
Re: The Disadvantages Of Having A Baby Mama. by jeromeekugbere(m): 12:30pm On May 09, 2021
crafteck:
pure nonsense, you have one kind funny imagination biko, all things listed here are same for a normal marriage�

Are you serious right now??
Re: The Disadvantages Of Having A Baby Mama. by Righteousness2(m): 12:41pm On May 09, 2021
You Have said it all my Brother,
GOD Bless you.
There is no way you will leave or modify what The GOD who created us Instituted by Himself and Have it Well with you.

It is impossicant!
Baby Mama/daddy cannot substitute marriage. Marriage is an institution of GOD.
No matter how the World Changes, GOD ALMIGHTY does not Change.

Mikester:
This post is to those guys out there who believe having a baby mama is more restful, secure and enjoyable than having a wife.

Your fear of marriage and clinging to baby mama hood doesn't guarantee you a less strenuous life as some of you may think.

There are more challenges and difficulties when you have a baby mama which might even lead you to an early grave which I will be highlighting here.

Here are the reasons why I believe having a baby mama is a bad idea...

1. You'll have a whorish woman to deal with

In the case of having kids with a random woman or women, if you don't marry her, she is not exclusive to you. So you may have other baby daddies to compete with which you may not be able to handle.

Do you know that a man is reduced to nothing just by means of contending with a whorish woman? A man with a whorish woman will never go to the grave in peace.

The ways of such a woman will make you sick and she will be like rotteness in your bones.

Moreover trying to persuade her to stick with you only will yield no fruit as she will only refuse.

As a matter of fact when a man tries to tame a whorish woman, there will be no rest.

2. You might have a scornful child

Growing up in such a household could be detrimental to your child to having a well-balanced life. Also considering the high tendency that women fall for bad boys, your co-baby daddies could be drug dealers, scam artists, etc.

Exposing your child to these men when they come to visit their own children will teach your child crime and cause him/her to be scornful and such a child will not be a joy to you, his father.

He/she will tend to despise upright things and cleave to atrocious ones.

He/she will also despise you as well and would hardly listen to your corrections.

3. Your child will be poorly cared for

Besides the irresponsible mother, such men are likely to be less responsible with child support for their kid(s), so whatever you pay for your kid(s) will also be shared with the irresponsible baby daddies kid(s) leaving your kid(s) with less.

4. You will contend with an unapologetic manipulative woman

A whorish woman perpetuate evil but will only rub her hands and clean her mouth and say, "I've done nothing wrong."

That is how she is and that is who she will be to you.

Besides poisoning your child's mind about you, she may also deny you the right to your child(ren) when you fail to meet to her requirements and there's very little you can do about it.

5. You may contract sexually transmitted diseases (STDs)

If by chance you sleep with her again, you might end up having health problems gotten from co-baby daddies such as STDs.

6. You might get into trouble

You may have to battle jealous co-baby daddies and might end up in trouble due to a fall out with them.

7. Your life becomes more difficult

You're more likely to have difficulty in various aspects of your life, financially, socially, spiritually and mentally.

8. Your reputation might suffer

Society will deem you irresponsible and you'll be shamefully categorized as one of the grown irresponsible fools around.

On pure thought is it worth it?

Let's not deceive ourselves. Marriage being natural is more restful and enjoyable than having a baby mama.

When you marry the person compatible with you and you are up to the task of being a true family man, you'll have a beautiful home.

Stop looking at those with failed marriages if you're a man driven by bad news and learn how to lead a home properly, then every other thing will fall into place.

Don't know what's on your mind...

2 Likes

Re: The Disadvantages Of Having A Baby Mama. by BRATISLAVA: 1:06pm On May 09, 2021
stanliwise:
@Mikester
You have spoken well. The redpill echoing baby mama with all their life are nothing but hypocrites.

Let leave the women alone.
What does redpill advise men against having several children from different baby mama and not taking care of them.

All they do everyday is speak about men not having enough sex. They wouldn’t tackle more pressuring societal issues. We see a lot of poor children hovering the places without no parent(papa nor mama) concerning about their well being. Both are busy looking for pleasure of life and how to be free from responsibility. Papa is looking for more pussy and hiding from fees. Mama is looking for how to get along and sleeping around.

What does the Redpill say against the plight ravaging the country?

You've nailed it.

The motivation is just sex and trying to demean women, but it has its repercussions on the male child they always think is disadvantaged. While white men are developing the world, these ones are hating women and looking for superiority contests.

Most of them are embittered misogynists. If they cared, they wouldn't want to become like African Americans.

Some of them are products of father's who went the way they want to go. They're scared to blame their fathers as men, so they look for where to pour the hate. The red pill and mgtow are the things destroying modern men, but they don't want to accept it. It's better to leave them to seek what they think is enjoyment.

Their message is a lost cause. No matter the money a man makes, he will always seek validation from a woman. The cycle continues.

1 Like

Re: The Disadvantages Of Having A Baby Mama. by Lexisconcept12(m): 1:09pm On May 09, 2021
Pls try and be very reasonable when writing
Re: The Disadvantages Of Having A Baby Mama. by stanliwise(m): 1:11pm On May 09, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

You've nailed it.

The motivation is just sex and trying to demean women, but it has its repercussions on the male child they always think is disadvantaged. While white men are developing the world, these ones are hating women and looking for superiority contests.

Most of them are embittered misogynists. If they cared, they wouldn't want to become like African Americans.

Some of them are products of father's who went the way they want to go. They're scared to blame their fathers as men, so they look for where to pour the hate. The red pill and mgtow are the things destroying modern men, but they don't want to accept it. It's better to leave them to seek what they think is enjoyment.

Their message is a lost cause. No matter the money a man makes, he will always seek validation from a woman. The cycle continues.
One other very funny thing is that many of the self claimed Alpha learnt their redpill online and foolish them want to grow children using baby mama. They speak against how women are turning men into weak men yet they subscribe for babymama.
Now if this the deal it means most of their children would grow up with their mother and that would leave more room for mother fostering weakness they so fear into their children.
But no worries the children will come to Nairaland and read about the redpill by U.bunja miseducation grin
Re: The Disadvantages Of Having A Baby Mama. by BRATISLAVA: 1:17pm On May 09, 2021
stanliwise:

One other very funny thing is that many of the self claimed Alpha learnt their redpill online and foolish them want to grow children using baby mama. They speak against how women are turning men into weak men yet they subscribe for babymama.
Now if this the deal it means most of their children would grow up with their mother and that would leave more room for mother fostering weakness they so fear into their children.
But no worries the children will come to Nairaland and read about the redpill by U.bunja miseducation grin

You need to see them dedicated to visiting pages, blogs and watching videos that train them to be red pill alphabets. That energy in reasonable activities could turn the country around. But it seems gender superiority is more important that applying sense.

The fact that they need to be trained and drilled in how to be emotionally available to women, how to fight for leadership, how to be "men" is shameful and unnatural.

Rather than them learning from their elders they all sound the same like parrots who can't think. The future of manhood is already failed if these red pill types are what want to become adults tomorrow.
Re: The Disadvantages Of Having A Baby Mama. by Cblessing(m): 1:21pm On May 09, 2021
What a balanced view here! You do not only have depth, you've got great wisdom and pragmatic knowledge.

Well done bro.

1. Some married guys here in America that I know don’t even get regular s ex from their wife anymore because they feel they got the man caged already and if he leaves her, (divorce) - then financial calamity will befall him with regards to alimony, child support, splitting the estate and other drag on here and there.

2. The nagging too na helele. I have had one or two friends just before the pandemic who were almost living with me - they come in on Friday and leave on Sunday just to escape an irritating and over entitled wife from running up their blood pressure unending. You need to see the excitement on their faces when they arrive my place for the weekend and my wife initially didn’t understand why these guys were doing this but with time she got the picture, and she even validated my conclusion about the awkward complacencies most women display after securing the marital vow from a man - “for better for worse - love and to cherish, till death do us part..... bla bla bla”

4. It takes 2 people in agreement to get married, but it takes the consent of just 1 of the 2 to destroy everything. Any human being can change, over time - because change is the only constant thing in life - and every human being is a sucker for one or multiple things of life - only known to that individual.

For a man - some of us can not resist a very beautiful and brilliant woman. Now, when she is the one initiating flirts with you, it becomes a level playing field between her and your wife for the battle for your love, affection and attention. If the beautiful woman respects you, cooks good for you and doesn’t nag you as a side chic, then your wife is in for a real fight going forward because every man appreciates peace of mind and sweet food. If she is good in bed and your wife over time has become a boring, entitled and nagging sister at home, then calamity has come knocking on the marriage and a divorce is imminent.

5. Money, power, fame or spiritual superiority can’t tame any partner in a marriage. We have seen that with Bill Gates, Micheal Jordan, Brad Pitt, Chris Okotie, Chris Oyakhilome and even Aso Rock’s own Aisha Buhari here in Nigeria where she feels very comfortable staying away from her husband in Dubai for half a year. So what are we not talking about ?

And who says products from a baby mama can’t be great? Barack Obama is one, and he is one of the greatest black men to ever walk on the surface of the earth and a role model to hundreds of millions of people world wide. I know someone will say but his father married his mother - yes, they did just to take pictures lol, because the father was off before Barack even turned 3 years old and since then his (now late) mom and her family took care of him

I rest my case!!![/quote]

1 Like

Re: The Disadvantages Of Having A Baby Mama. by stanliwise(m): 1:22pm On May 09, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

You need to see them dedicated to visiting pages, blogs and watching videos that train them to be red pill alphabets. That energy in reasonable activities could turn the country around. But it seems gender superiority is more important that applying sense.

The fact that they need to be trained and drilled in how to be emotionally available to women, how to fight for leadership, how to be "men" is shameful and unnatural.

Rather than them learning from their elders they all sound the same like parrots who can't think. The future of manhood is already failed if these red pill types are what want to become adults tomorrow.
This last statement sounds like earthquake

1 Like

Re: The Disadvantages Of Having A Baby Mama. by Nobody: 1:24pm On May 09, 2021
With the baby mama trend I guess more children will be celebrating mothers day grin grin grin grin.

More wins for the female folks.The future will truely be female if baby mamas learn to take advantage and indoctrinate kids that do their bidding. tongue

The black american society is a good template to improve on grin grin grin grin
Re: The Disadvantages Of Having A Baby Mama. by stanliwise(m): 1:34pm On May 09, 2021
Jaycobbs:
It is blindingly obvious to me that all the people on this thread in support of going the baby mama route don't have any experience whatsoever in it.

Their entire argument is based solely on assumptions gotten by reading other Nairalanders' comments or from Twitter.

Let someone with real experience come out and the rest should just get out. You people are vexing me.
The one in it are really not proud about it. And even if they share it doesn’t speak the mind of everyone in it.
Many baby mama and papa came to existence not through agreement. Many mistakes, some shit happened and they realize they can’t make any more commitment and another reason is that some men/women are very randy and it must happen. Nothing would prevent it.
There is no recognized institution for baby mama and papa anywhere in the world it is just a big shit that people have to accept because the child has come to stay.

Redpill must embrace babymama or polygamus marriage. it is the only way their doctrines can survive.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Disadvantages Of Having A Baby Mama. by crafteck(m): 1:46pm On May 09, 2021
jeromeekugbere:

Are you serious right now??

U know how many married women i dey jam? High percentage of marriages dey unhappy..
Re: The Disadvantages Of Having A Baby Mama. by crafteck(m): 1:49pm On May 09, 2021
The hypocrites wont believe u, dont waste your time
Cblessing:

What a balanced view here! You do not only have depth, you've got great wisdom and pragmatic knowledge.

Well done bro.

And who says products from a baby mama can’t be great? Barack Obama is one, and he is one of the greatest black men to ever walk on the surface of the earth and a role model to hundreds of millions of people world wide. I know someone will say but his father married his mother - yes, they did just to take pictures lol, because the father was off before Barack even turned 3 years old and since then his (now late) mom and her family took care of him

I rest my case!!!
Re: The Disadvantages Of Having A Baby Mama. by bilulu(m): 1:50pm On May 09, 2021
eazzzy1:
Lol. Are you saying all single mothers are whores?

1) One of the sole reasons why people go the baby mama route is because they know marriage isn’t a guarantee of exclusivity. They have a child and that’s it, the woman is free to do whatever she wants with whoever she wants. A BM fvcking another man won’t hurt, a wife fvcking another man is like the end of the world.

2) Most Baby mama’s try their best to be in the good books of their baby father. They hope the relationship will lead to marriage and that hope keeps them on their best behaviour. When people are seeking for something they tend to be nicer than the people who got them easily.

Just like you said about wife’s, a man who gets a compatible baby mama won’t have problems either. Baby mama, baby daddy can also be a complete family. Just without the encumbrances of a signed document, easier entry and easier exit if things do not pan out well.

Your second point is not 100% true, some don't even care if you exist. they move on to another guy immediately. the problem with baby mama is actually higher. Are you just going to ve one child? imagine having 3 or 4 kids from different girls and you think ur life will be the same. make una face truth jor. Ubi Franklin just came to mind.

4 Likes

Re: The Disadvantages Of Having A Baby Mama. by crafteck(m): 1:51pm On May 09, 2021
Bill Gates believed ops, hes regretting in billion usd now

2 Likes

Re: The Disadvantages Of Having A Baby Mama. by bilulu(m): 1:52pm On May 09, 2021
A305:
Everything you listed up there are as a result of the baby father not taking responsibility (providing) except for number 1, which anyone can hardly control except, she is a homely girl.

Baby mama is the way but, the best out there is surrogacy. You gotta be rich to afford surrogacy, this is why baby mama is cheaper to mitigate than going into a worthless marriage which happens to benefit only women in the long run.

If you take good care of your baby mama in way of co-depence; pay her rent, bills, set up a business for her and threatening to yank all those benefits when you catch her with another man. She would act right and won't spread her legs for all men that comes her way, maybe few men by way of dating, but that's cool anyway provided they aren't f cking in the house you paying rent for.

Edit:

By the way; 2 Billionaires couldn't satisfy women (Jeff Benzo and Bill Gates).

How the hell then, the average man can satisfy women?
how was ur dad able to cater for ur mum abi u be baby mama product?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Disadvantages Of Having A Baby Mama. by BRATISLAVA: 1:53pm On May 09, 2021
crafteck:

U know how many married women i dey jam? High percentage of marriages dey unhappy..

Because they are unhappy the solution is baby mama? So baby daddies never get unhappy? Having children out of wedlock is suddenly the solution for happiness?

The Utopia of unmarried families is a lie. Unless they still live together like married people but without official recognition. So why not just get married??

Not this idea of impregnating a woman here, living on your own each as advocated by the red pill. And giving the same solution to every woman each time their p3nis twitches.

There are a lot of daft ideas of women control by the men supporting it on this thread. You still want loyalty of baby mama but don't want to marry her? Let's keep reading more ridickulousness.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pre-wedding Photos Of A Police Officer And His Pretty Partner Ahead Of Wedding / My Fianceé Has Very Hot Temper, Please Advise Me. / 5 Clear Signs She Is A Girlfriend Material To Love Forevermore

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 143
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.