Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,804 members, 7,956,057 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:55 PM

Why Do Wives Like Secretly “Stealing” From Their Husband? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Do Wives Like Secretly “Stealing” From Their Husband? (21804 Views)

Wife Stabs Senior Wife To Death In Ondo Over Sex Turn With Their Husband / Do Wives Owe Their Husband Sex ? / How Do Wives Whose Husbands Live Abroad Or Faraway Cope Without Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Wives Like Secretly “Stealing” From Their Husband? by seunlayi(m): 9:13am On May 10, 2021
This is happening

1 Like

Re: Why Do Wives Like Secretly “Stealing” From Their Husband? by Guyman02: 9:13am On May 10, 2021
I am careless in keeping money as long as it's I'm my pocket. By morning I realise that the money has reduced but most times I won't even know the amount because I didn't count it before hanging my clothes from the office. It's obvious my wife takes the money and will cause quarrel if I try to confront her

1 Like

Re: Why Do Wives Like Secretly “Stealing” From Their Husband? by Koryc: 9:13am On May 10, 2021
Its in the blood.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Wives Like Secretly “Stealing” From Their Husband? by RiyadhGoddess(f): 9:13am On May 10, 2021
I'm not married so I don't know undecided
Re: Why Do Wives Like Secretly “Stealing” From Their Husband? by Antoeni(m): 9:14am On May 10, 2021
It’s a Follow Come Thing

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Wives Like Secretly “Stealing” From Their Husband? by ecomalchemist(m): 9:15am On May 10, 2021
BECAUSE THE FUTURE IS TRULY FEMALE

1 Like

Re: Why Do Wives Like Secretly “Stealing” From Their Husband? by dejio42(m): 9:16am On May 10, 2021
The same reason you refused to return mommy's change when she send you on an errand when you still never get sense grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Wives Like Secretly “Stealing” From Their Husband? by observanc1: 9:17am On May 10, 2021
Is it kleptomania or what?
I tire. I started counting how much i kept in my wallet at night. Wake up, it's short by N1,000 today, short by N500 tomorrow. What my wife does with N1000 or N500, i dont know when she has money much more than myself. And if she wants to ask to take money from my wallet for anything, her demand starts from 5k. So why not ask for 5k instead of stealing N500.
Re: Why Do Wives Like Secretly “Stealing” From Their Husband? by Antoeni(m): 9:17am On May 10, 2021
It’s an Inbuilt Thing, Once you Bear the Title Wife, That Demon of Stealing begins to Manifest

1 Like

Re: Why Do Wives Like Secretly “Stealing” From Their Husband? by QueenEndowa(f): 9:18am On May 10, 2021
Lol...that is for those that have access to even steal

1 Like

Re: Why Do Wives Like Secretly “Stealing” From Their Husband? by ngadaAwo: 9:19am On May 10, 2021
because stolen bread is sweet
Re: Why Do Wives Like Secretly “Stealing” From Their Husband? by kingmsookwagh(m): 9:20am On May 10, 2021
Op! From the long epistle of yours, all I deducted was you striving to create another angle from the lady's point. You just had a different perception from hers.

but don't impose it on us. I for one felt she was indirectly praying for her husband to be rich to the point that he won't even notice money missing. That's a bipolar view from yours. But obviously, you instead, tried to fault it.
OP! Mind ya self o!

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Wives Like Secretly “Stealing” From Their Husband? by Tomilola360: 9:21am On May 10, 2021
But I see no reason why a husband won't give his wife that she needs.

It's either ine if these reasons:

You need money for things you do not need (He us not responsible for your wants pls)

Your family sold you.

You married an irresponsible man (still your fault)
Re: Why Do Wives Like Secretly “Stealing” From Their Husband? by Kobicove(m): 9:22am On May 10, 2021
MadelnNigeria:
Imagine catching her while stealing from your pocket. You'll just laugh. All married women do it either they are working class or housewives.

This is not true, not all married women do it

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Wives Like Secretly “Stealing” From Their Husband? by Nobody: 9:23am On May 10, 2021
BluntCrazeMan:
(@Bolded Statements)
See my dear..
For the wife that habitually steals from her husband, even if her husband constantly gives her money even when she didn't demand for it, she will still steal from him. To her: “the money belongs to her too”.. So, why stealing it then? Even with all the money he had been giving her.

And again, even if the husband doesn't notice the theft most times, should that be a reason for the wife to form the habit??
What if he dared to notice it one day and started asking??
In fact, what if he tightened himself as a result of the serial thefts, so that it would be that “only the money he gives out becomes the money that left him”, what would be the result.?
(The wife would then start seeing him as a stingy man, upon the fact that he continued dropping money for her constantly... She still needed to be collecting the petty-pitty stolen money from her husband's wallet for her to confirm that her husband is Not stingy??)
you're a stingy man angry
Re: Why Do Wives Like Secretly “Stealing” From Their Husband? by BluntCrazeMan: 9:24am On May 10, 2021
Guyman02:
I am careless in keeping money as long as it's I'm my pocket. By morning I realise that the money has reduced but most times I won't even know the amount because I didn't count it before hanging my clothes from the office. It's obvious my wife takes the money and will cause quarrel if I try to confront her
Any day that you are ready to confront her,, just count the money well well before hanging your clothes..
In the morning, just ask her with full authority, and tell her the actual amount that was missing, and even the denominations that they are.
If you confront her, and you're not very sure of how much that was missing, my dear, you are definitely going to be the devil that day for accusing her wrongly.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Wives Like Secretly “Stealing” From Their Husband? by Nobody: 9:24am On May 10, 2021
BluntCrazeMan:
So, wives really have fun stealing from their husbands’ money??
How would these same wives feel if their Husbands start having this same “Fun” with their money?

You have no idea how much fun it is, even the other way around. Have u ever been privileged to hear discussions about the missing money btw husband and wife, grin hilarious i must tell you....

I take my husband's money and he takes mine, not because of anything, but just the fun of having to talk and gist and yab over those incidents. Marriage is a teamwork, wen I'm broke he supports me and when he's broke I support him. We cant actually steal from each other??

My hubby knows that wenever his money is missing na me, and i know wen mine is missing na him, so no instance of punishing the kids, we roll like that..this life no hard like that biko tongue

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Wives Like Secretly “Stealing” From Their Husband? by Adakintroy: 9:25am On May 10, 2021
It's relative. but your husband may never get there Seeing only less than 4%of Nigerians may ever attain such great.

In other words before you can withdraw 1m from my account without flinch. I may be dead or way into the billion naira mark.
Re: Why Do Wives Like Secretly “Stealing” From Their Husband? by IsraeliAIRFORCE: 9:26am On May 10, 2021
What kind of generalised stupid topical question is this? Even the Moderator allowed it without necessary modifications?

Seun, please take note.

I presume you meant some women or wives. It's happens when trust and purpose of marriage is broken.

There was this woman who connives with her husband's employees to defraud the man. It wasn't until the woman found out that she was her husband sole next of kin. She did not only change, she became a guardian of his husband wealth.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Wives Like Secretly “Stealing” From Their Husband? by Goldbw122(m): 9:26am On May 10, 2021
Hmm it is Natural

1 Like

Re: Why Do Wives Like Secretly “Stealing” From Their Husband? by BluntCrazeMan: 9:29am On May 10, 2021
igbosoupkitchen:

You have no idea how much fun it is, even the other way around. Have u ever been privileged to hear discussions about the missing money btw husband and wife, grin hilarious i must tell you....

I take my husband's money and he takes mine, not because of anything, but just the fun of having to talk and gist and yab over those incidents. Marriage is a teamwork, wen I'm broke he supports me and when he's broke I support him. We cant actually steal from each other??

My hubby knows that wenever his money is missing na me, and i know wen mine is missing na him, so no instance of punishing the kids, we roll like that..this life no hard like that biko tongue
Let me take it as an understanding between the both of you, and that it is fun for you.
For most wives, their money is known as:
“Touch not my money, and do my wallet no harm”
Meanwhile, the kids will soon grow older and start joining you guys in the fun, and be “rolling like that” with you guys.. And naturally at first, you guys might be thinking it was the other spouse - unto say, na we-we - not knowing that some of the kids had joined the fun.
Re: Why Do Wives Like Secretly “Stealing” From Their Husband? by BluntCrazeMan: 9:31am On May 10, 2021
dejio42:
The same reason you refused to return mommy's change when she send you on an errand when you still never get sense grin
You suppose be bad pikin when you small ooo.
A lot of us dey return change well well when we small oo.
Re: Why Do Wives Like Secretly “Stealing” From Their Husband? by emmanuelewumi(m): 9:31am On May 10, 2021
Nothing bad if a wife steals from an irresponsible husband who is making money.

A woman stole from her husband over a period of 10 years, she used the fund to expand her business, buy land and built a house for the family.

When the husband lost his job and could afford the house rent, the woman took the husband to the house she has built for the family courtesy of what she had been stealing from her husband over a period.

The husband was happy and asked how come the wife did not steal more than she stole perhaps that would have built 2 houses for the family

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Wives Like Secretly “Stealing” From Their Husband? by BluntCrazeMan: 9:33am On May 10, 2021
Antoeni:
It’s an Inbuilt Thing, Once you Bear the Title Wife, That Demon of Stealing begins to Manifest
You call it “Title”..
Me, I call it “Tag”...
A lot of wives these days had made the tag a very useless tag.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Wives Like Secretly “Stealing” From Their Husband? by Skillsnigeria: 9:34am On May 10, 2021
hmmm. Nigeria women, are you here

1 Like

Re: Why Do Wives Like Secretly “Stealing” From Their Husband? by Reelmii: 9:34am On May 10, 2021
Some men are stingy to their wives, they prefer to spend on drinks with their fellow men or spend on side chicks

But if ur husband is the type that he give u money as his wife, I dont see why u should steal from him

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Wives Like Secretly “Stealing” From Their Husband? by harmony75: 9:34am On May 10, 2021
If woman no steal from their husbands who else would they steal from? It is allowed!

1 Like

Re: Why Do Wives Like Secretly “Stealing” From Their Husband? by Twelfthman: 9:35am On May 10, 2021
It is kinda exciting to them.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Wives Like Secretly “Stealing” From Their Husband? by Nobody: 9:35am On May 10, 2021
BluntCrazeMan:
Let me take it as an understanding between the both of you, and that it is fun for you.
For most wives, their money is known as:
“Touch not my money, and do my wallet no harm”

Marriage works better as team work, never one-sided..the moment the me-factor comes in, trust me, even things that should be fun becomes a source of trouble...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What One Thing A Kid Born After 2000 Will Not Understand? / My Husband Shot Me But I Cant Leave Him / I Borrowed Money For His Studies, Now He Says I’m Old, Wife Tells Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.