Stats: 3,194,430 members, 7,954,686 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:12 AM

Over-Pampered Kids Are Very Troublesome And Stubborn - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Over-Pampered Kids Are Very Troublesome And Stubborn (18730 Views)

See How A Father Danced At His Troublesome Daughter's Wedding / I Mistakenly Impregnated My Troublesome Baby Mama / Sallah: How Arewa Women Pampered Their Husbands With Money And Love (2) (3) (4)

Re: Over-Pampered Kids Are Very Troublesome And Stubborn by ImaIma1(f): 11:33am On May 10, 2021
BluntCrazeMan:
This is typical of those:
“I love my baby.. I don't want my baby to cry... If my baby cries, it tears my heart apart.”
The baby had reached FOUR YEARS, and the baby is still a baby.

And some don't develop well because of the parents. They will give all kinds of assorted cereals till the child can't eat normal food.

Itbetter for a child to taste both. Show the child you love them with hugs, kisses, etc. But when it's time to discipline, don't hold back.

Re: Over-Pampered Kids Are Very Troublesome And Stubborn by Nobody: 1:44pm On May 10, 2021
All things in moderation!
There should be a balance. You talk of Burma Boy, I am a fan but I am not sure he is a good example of this.

Raising your kids with respect for you, themselves and others will always be the best way to raise them.

Some people name their children "king" "princess" "queen" etc. While it might work initially, what about long term. Look at rev. king and oba otudeko?
( The small caps is delebrate grin )
LikeAking:

And you think the ones floging their kids, their kids no spoil.

You bring up a child for adulthood, you bring up a child for the world.

At the end the success of youe child is the most important thing.

Take Burna Boy for eg, Is success is because he came from a family were he was pampaered. Burna boy was trained like a King and the world treats him that way. The dude cant settle for less like most of us and the world dey obey him commands.

The rich bring their kids up like kings, while the poor bring their kids up like servants.

A good reason why poor families remain poor from generation to genration.
Re: Over-Pampered Kids Are Very Troublesome And Stubborn by LikeAking: 1:48pm On May 10, 2021
bunto:
All things in moderation!
There should be a balance. You talk of Burma Boy, I am a fan but I am not sure he is a good example of this.

Raising your kids with respect for you, themselves and others will always be the best way to raise them.

Some people name their children "king" "princess" "queen" etc. While it might work initially, what about long term. Look at rev. king and oba otudeko?
( The small caps is delebrate grin )

Guy d world has changed. We are not in those olden days anymore.

Children from over disciplined homes dont go very far.
Re: Over-Pampered Kids Are Very Troublesome And Stubborn by nwanyiugbo122(f): 9:22pm On May 10, 2021
BluntCrazeMan:
1st Question: How then would a teacher that is teaching in such a school correct the acts of misbehaviour by the students?

2nd Question: Do you think such students can develop self-control and restraint as they grow older?
(Their respect for elders may be a topic for another day)
My dear to be on a safer side you ignore such a child, most teachers has adopted the "I don't care attitude"towards such children. Even the owner of the school will tell you to keep your advice and counselling to yourself. Well to your second question, I believe some of them are driven by juvenile delinquency, maybe they would change as they grow in maturity

Re: Over-Pampered Kids Are Very Troublesome And Stubborn by BluntCrazeMan: 5:49am On May 11, 2021
nwanyiugbo122:
My dear to be on a safer side you ignore such a child, most teachers has adopted the "I don't care attitude"towards such children. Even the owner of the school will tell you to keep your advice and counselling to yourself. Well to your second question, I believe some of them are driven by juvenile delinquency, maybe they would change as they grow in maturity
I know that I will get really depressed if I teach in such a school.
In I fact, I will most probably resign from there, than to see such a thing happening, and pretend not to see, and it be tormenting my soul deep inside, yet I can't do anything even when I have a lot of things that I can do to save the situation.
Imagine little kids talking back at their teachers anyhow without restraint, and the teachers would just cower down mumuishly, and they can't do anything just because they don't know the sanctions they might get from the school management.
Re: Over-Pampered Kids Are Very Troublesome And Stubborn by Labadi69: 2:01pm On May 11, 2021
SeaTrade:
One thing I really hate.
If I will ever have children,if you Bleep up the way I go take kick you ehn,
Unless maybe na female child sha but as for stubborn boys,I've got their medicine.
The mother will only vex but nothing will stop me from teaching the kid a bitter lesson,
Nonsense!

That’s why you are a frustrated 45 year old man with no wife and kids angry

Sure Home Marriage Seminar On Zoom: A Focus On Money / Pastor Blessed With Triplets After 25yrs Of Childlessness! / Should He Forgive His Brother Who Abandoned Them After He Got A Job?