Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,228 members, 7,825,888 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 05:14 AM

Adeboye On Death Of Son, Dare: I Cannot Complain, Blame Or Question God - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Adeboye On Death Of Son, Dare: I Cannot Complain, Blame Or Question God (38416 Views)

Pastor Adeboye's Son, Dare Is Dead / Leke Adeboye On US And Iran: Donald Trump Is An Inspiration / Daddy Freeze Replies Leke Adeboye On Farming And Trade By Barter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adeboye On Death Of Son, Dare: I Cannot Complain, Blame Or Question God by Angrygoat: 9:21am On May 09, 2021
Come join me. Free beer. Take blackwood
Delicious22:
*Death

Re: Adeboye On Death Of Son, Dare: I Cannot Complain, Blame Or Question God by Angrygoat: 9:22am On May 09, 2021
Fake ass pussy ass camry white le ass boy
slawormiir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright....
Rest in peace to your son.....

We were born to die and death is only the beginning

Only pussy asss niggarrrz are scared of death

Re: Adeboye On Death Of Son, Dare: I Cannot Complain, Blame Or Question God by money121(m): 9:23am On May 09, 2021
Sorry sir
Re: Adeboye On Death Of Son, Dare: I Cannot Complain, Blame Or Question God by MurderX: 9:24am On May 09, 2021
So convenient to resign to God's will when it suits. The scam of religion.

8 Likes

Re: Adeboye On Death Of Son, Dare: I Cannot Complain, Blame Or Question God by jy2kbeyond(m): 9:24am On May 09, 2021
This should be an eye opener to everyone that the man cannot save himself...He is human after all.

RIP to the dead.
undecided undecided

3 Likes

Re: Adeboye On Death Of Son, Dare: I Cannot Complain, Blame Or Question God by klamba(m): 9:25am On May 09, 2021
May Almighty Allah console you and your family sir .. RIP
Re: Adeboye On Death Of Son, Dare: I Cannot Complain, Blame Or Question God by Jakpon: 9:29am On May 09, 2021
Calibrator:
Funny how these pastors are always claiming to see the future and never shy away from dropping prophecies of doom when it concerns other people and the whole nation at large but won't be able to predict the woes close to them.

Las las everybody will be alright.
You are not making sense bro. Pastor Adeboye is not a prophet of doom, and even if God had revealed it to him that he would lose his son this year, is he expected to come to the public announce that to you beforehand?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adeboye On Death Of Son, Dare: I Cannot Complain, Blame Or Question God by urchcoded(m): 9:31am On May 09, 2021
Fair enough. Even tho I don't celebrate anybody's death especially a good man but Why is it that Naija church people always believe that only them have monopoly of olodoness and mumuism?

Exmaple:
When a Juju priest who claims he has power over death, loses his son at an early age. Church people will be saying: God has caught him, he thinks he can play God, he thinks this his juju nonsense that are from the devil will save his son. Jesus has showed him that he alone is God and he alone has power, his juju is rubbish, juju that he can't even use to save his son. . bla bla bla.

When a famous athiest dies or loses a loved one. Church people will be saying things like:

"It has just started, he hasn't seen anything yet, God was just looking at him, you can't mock God, we've been telling him that God will deal with him and he thinks we are joking, return to God or face more death, pains and disappointment in your life, your life will remain in crisis as long as you are without Jesus. You have no life without Jesus, his yeye belief is of the devil, God will surely deal with him more" bla bla bla.

Famous Pastor that always says he talks with God, drinks tea with God, tells people that the secret to long life is by paying tithes, tells people that they will never die early as long as they pay tithes, tells people that they will never bury their children when they pay tithes or believe in his God, claims he has the power to extend peoples lives amidst other yayaya yama yama talk loses son:

Christians will now start telling atheist and traditionalist to exercise caution and not mock the pastor because it's bad to mock the dead bla bla bla.

Why do you guys ALWAYS HATE THE TASTE OF YOUR OWN MEDICINE? WHY?

20 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Adeboye On Death Of Son, Dare: I Cannot Complain, Blame Or Question God by OROSUNBOLB(m): 9:37am On May 09, 2021
It is well sir ! May the Almighty God console you and the entire family sir.

It is well indeed !
Re: Adeboye On Death Of Son, Dare: I Cannot Complain, Blame Or Question God by Eriokanmi: 9:37am On May 09, 2021
Calibrator:
Funny how these pastors are always claiming to see the future and never shy away from dropping prophecies of doom when it concerns other people and the whole nation at large but won't be able to predict the woes close to them. They're messengers of God and wherever God wants them to go is where they would go. A servant can't be wiser than his master

You speak carnally, this is obvious. Do they have any power of their own to see vision? Its only what God reveals to them that they see and share.

1 Like

Re: Adeboye On Death Of Son, Dare: I Cannot Complain, Blame Or Question God by Globad(f): 9:38am On May 09, 2021
urchcoded:
Fair enough. Even tho I don't celebrate anybody's death especially a good man but Why is it that Naija church people always believe that only them have monopoly of olodoness and mumuism?

Exmaple:
When a Juju priest who claims he has power over death, loses his son at an early age. Church people will be saying: God has caught him, he thinks he can play God, he thinks this his juju nonsense that are from the devil will save his son. Jesus has showed him that he alone is God and he alone has power, his juju is rubbish, juju that he can't even use to save his son. . bla bla bla.

When a famous athiest dies or loses a loved one. Church people will be saying things like:

"It has just started, he hasn't seen anything yet, God was just looking at him, you can't mock God, we've been telling him that God will deal with him and he thinks we are joking, return to God or face more death, pains and disappointment in your life, your life will remain in crisis as long as you are without Jesus. You have no life without Jesus, his yeye belief is of the devil, God will surely deal with him more" bla bla bla.

Famous Pastor that always says he talks with God, drinks tea with God, tells people that the secret to long life is by paying tithes, tells people that they will never die early as long as they pay tithes, tells people that they will never bury their children when they pay tithes or believe in his God, claims he has the power to extend peoples lives amidst other yayaya yama yama talk loses son:

Christians will now start telling atheist and traditionalist to exercise caution and not mock the pastor because it's bad to mock the dead bla bla bla.

The point you're making here deserves a separate thread.

6 Likes

Re: Adeboye On Death Of Son, Dare: I Cannot Complain, Blame Or Question God by urchcoded(m): 9:40am On May 09, 2021
Globad:

The point you're making here deserves a separate thread.
maybe I should just copy the comment and make it a post. Church people and hypocrisy. Spits

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adeboye On Death Of Son, Dare: I Cannot Complain, Blame Or Question God by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 9:47am On May 09, 2021
urchcoded:

Exmaple:

Religious hypocrisy...

9 Likes

Re: Adeboye On Death Of Son, Dare: I Cannot Complain, Blame Or Question God by nzubeokafor: 9:49am On May 09, 2021
We all pray to God to give us the serenity of Courage to accept the things we can’t change and the Courage to Change the things we Can.
And the Wisdom to know the Different.

Happy Sunday to you all.
Re: Adeboye On Death Of Son, Dare: I Cannot Complain, Blame Or Question God by mthierry: 9:51am On May 09, 2021
It's weird that every Pentecostal church I've ever entered always insists that sickness, poverty, death etc are "not our portion", but when tragedy befalls them, they attribute the tragedy to the will of God saying "God's ways are not our ways". If you know this, then why insist on spreading the nonsense prosperity Gospel that assures every believer that it is their manifest destiny on earth to be wealthy and healthy?

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Adeboye On Death Of Son, Dare: I Cannot Complain, Blame Or Question God by Nobody: 10:03am On May 09, 2021
Damianwest19:

You are probably too dumb to utter such a malicious comment at this trying time , instead of sympathizing with the family.

He's a heathen, or didn't you know?
Re: Adeboye On Death Of Son, Dare: I Cannot Complain, Blame Or Question God by vanvino(m): 10:09am On May 09, 2021
ChoiceArukwe:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/thenationonlineng.net/adeboye-on-deceased-son-i-cant-question-god/amp/
I'm thinking, suppose this is a Native doctor son you will hear "christians" claim sin of the father, price of his wickedness, God is calling the father, but he's the son of a GO, and himself a pastor, you will hear God knows all or God understands; my question, does God not "know it all" if he was a native doctors so? There are things in this world that are beyong our Religous beliefs or political affiliation so when you are eager to draw conclusions, think twice; as my people will say; for the fact that the face of a masqurred is smilling at you does not mean the person wearing it is happy...... May God give him peace and straight to bear the pain

5 Likes

Re: Adeboye On Death Of Son, Dare: I Cannot Complain, Blame Or Question God by Ugulo(m): 10:12am On May 09, 2021
To tell you, God is God. Nobody share same glory with him. What he say, no other god change it. He is what he is. Hallelujah
Re: Adeboye On Death Of Son, Dare: I Cannot Complain, Blame Or Question God by jawalis(m): 10:13am On May 09, 2021
G
Calibrator:
Funny how these pastors are always claiming to see the future and never shy away from dropping prophecies of doom when it concerns other people and the whole nation at large but won't be able to predict the woes close to them.

Why do you people always thing your opinions are right? Damn it. So in your little mind. You think God doesn’t show them about their families right. Oh, so tell me; if Hod has shown him the death of his son, don you think he’ll announce it to the world?

1 Like

Re: Adeboye On Death Of Son, Dare: I Cannot Complain, Blame Or Question God by EndRape2(f): 10:15am On May 09, 2021
Keep quite how are you sure he was not aware , how are you sure God did not tell him, his son will die,
Remember Abraham when God told himabout Issac ,he did not review it to Issac,
What if God told him, that his son will be taken away from him to glory, before the incident.

Job lost his two sons
David lost his son.

So just keep quite because you can not understand the things of the spirit

2 Likes

Re: Adeboye On Death Of Son, Dare: I Cannot Complain, Blame Or Question God by Globad(f): 10:23am On May 09, 2021
urchcoded:
maybe I should just copy the comment and make it a post. Church people and hypocrisy. Spits

I think so. You made a very good and balanced point

3 Likes

Re: Adeboye On Death Of Son, Dare: I Cannot Complain, Blame Or Question God by gergemam: 10:25am On May 09, 2021
JooEeL:
Pastor Adeboye, go and listen to Pastor J.P Confirm. He is one of the few Yoruba pastors who speaks the truth and doesn't fear God less than those to whom God sent him to deliver his message. I think he has one or two messages for you.

He doesn't Fear GOD Keh.... Baba run ooo...

The Fear of GOD is the beginning of Wisdom
Re: Adeboye On Death Of Son, Dare: I Cannot Complain, Blame Or Question God by kokoboy4life(m): 10:38am On May 09, 2021
Damianwest19:

You are probably too dumb to utter such a malicious comment at this trying time , instead of sympathizing with the family.

Is it must for everyone to sympathize with Mr Adeboye family because of the demise of his son

3 Likes

Re: Adeboye On Death Of Son, Dare: I Cannot Complain, Blame Or Question God by Toosure70: 10:55am On May 09, 2021
JooEeL:
Pastor Adeboye, go and listen to Pastor J.P Confirm. He is one of the few Yoruba pastors who speaks the truth and doesn't fear God less than those to whom God sent him to deliver his message. I think he has one or two messages for you.
not here please.
Re: Adeboye On Death Of Son, Dare: I Cannot Complain, Blame Or Question God by NairaMaster1(m): 11:05am On May 09, 2021
Calibrator:

Why are you pained than the bereaved? Has he ever professed anyone's woe?
Re: Adeboye On Death Of Son, Dare: I Cannot Complain, Blame Or Question God by Ayoade333: 11:06am On May 09, 2021
taiwotimitt:
E no easy o
I salute Baba Faith and courage
May God be with him
*QUEEN'S GARDEN, ISHERI NORTH GRA*

In the beautiful area of Isheri - North, we present to you the classy and magnificent estate, QUEEEN'S GARDEN ESTATE.

Buy into Queen's Garden Estate today and be happy you made the right decision.

*INFRASTRUCTURES*

- Street Lights
- Electricity
- Perimeter Fencing
- Potable Water
- Drainage
- Gated Community
- Recreational Facilities and many more

*NEIGHBOURHOOD*

- OGC Foods and Beverages Ltd
- Channels Television Station
- Rainbow F.M Station
- Compass Newspaper

*TITLE:* Governor’s Consent
*SIZE & PRICE:*
300sqm : NGN10,500,000
500sqm : NGN17,500,000

*3 Bedroom Terrace Duplex + BQ* = NGN35,000,000

For more information, site inspection, payment. Contact :0803;;;;711;;;;0658
Re: Adeboye On Death Of Son, Dare: I Cannot Complain, Blame Or Question God by WaffenSS(m): 11:08am On May 09, 2021
omoolorire:
Papa may God comfort you sir

Eh?

Is that a joke?
Re: Adeboye On Death Of Son, Dare: I Cannot Complain, Blame Or Question God by timesup234: 11:10am On May 09, 2021
Damianwest19:

which family? They are all fraudsters and must die a painful death. He didn't die in his sleep. They are lying. Shango thunder strikes him dead

2 Likes

Re: Adeboye On Death Of Son, Dare: I Cannot Complain, Blame Or Question God by Uyi168: 11:14am On May 09, 2021
urchcoded:

Exmaple:

Are you baba Dihis or do you knw him??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Church Sends Man Letter For Refusing To Pay Dues / 5 Highly Suspicious Damage Control Attempts By Apostle Suleman / 26 Church Youths Drown In River Benue, Mourned By Their Families

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.