Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,281 members, 7,818,952 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:50 AM

Adeboye On Death Of Son, Dare: I Cannot Complain, Blame Or Question God - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Adeboye On Death Of Son, Dare: I Cannot Complain, Blame Or Question God (38407 Views)

Pastor Adeboye's Son, Dare Is Dead / Leke Adeboye On US And Iran: Donald Trump Is An Inspiration / Daddy Freeze Replies Leke Adeboye On Farming And Trade By Barter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adeboye On Death Of Son, Dare: I Cannot Complain, Blame Or Question God by shadrach77: 11:17am On May 09, 2021
ChoiceArukwe:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/thenationonlineng.net/adeboye-on-deceased-son-i-cant-question-god/amp/
This is not right. He never spoke with about his son. The writer only assumed he must be referring to his son's death
Re: Adeboye On Death Of Son, Dare: I Cannot Complain, Blame Or Question God by macphilip: 11:29am On May 09, 2021
everybody is human afterall.
every man will taste death.
it's just a matter of when.
whether you are a pastor, politician, atheist, doctor, lawyer, traditionalist, e.t.c.
Re: Adeboye On Death Of Son, Dare: I Cannot Complain, Blame Or Question God by 24brains(m): 11:39am On May 09, 2021
Deathforall:
lipsrsealed
May we never bury our children.
and what is wrong if a father witness and give his son a befitting burial? Village mentality
Re: Adeboye On Death Of Son, Dare: I Cannot Complain, Blame Or Question God by factwriter(m): 11:41am On May 09, 2021
ChiefSosa:
“There is a peace that surpasses human understanding. It is only God that can give that peace. I thank God that I have that peace,”
Touché. In a country where people are dying back to back in gruesome ways; you should have a bit relief yours died naturally. May God comfort whoever is going through any sort of distress.

A big Amen
Re: Adeboye On Death Of Son, Dare: I Cannot Complain, Blame Or Question God by iampeterben(m): 11:42am On May 09, 2021
post=101514777:

This is so emotional.
Those words brought tears to the eyes of all of us @[/b].

From all of us @[b]
: May Pastor Dare's Soul Rest in Perfect Peace with the Lord.

He was a good man.
He lived a good life.

One day, we all gonna die!
Amen

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adeboye On Death Of Son, Dare: I Cannot Complain, Blame Or Question God by urbobo20(m): 11:47am On May 09, 2021
meaning , cause he is a pastor his son should not have die or GOD must take permision before taking action
Re: Adeboye On Death Of Son, Dare: I Cannot Complain, Blame Or Question God by shenaxy: 11:47am On May 09, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright....
Rest in peace to your son.....

We were born to die and death is only the beginning

Only pussy asss niggarrrz are scared of death
Bro, I sent u an e-mail.
Re: Adeboye On Death Of Son, Dare: I Cannot Complain, Blame Or Question God by Martinez39s(m): 11:48am On May 09, 2021
Yeah, right. However, Pastor Adeboye, don't be dismayed. I am sure you can exercise your faith in God's resurrectional powers, which is regularly preached about, and raise your son from death. Is He not a God of signs and wonders? grin grin If any religiotard thinks I am being insensitive with my sarcasm, please let's open our bibles and meditate on the following: grin

◄ Matthew 7 vs 7 - 8 ►
"⁷ Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye. shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you: ⁸ For every one that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh. findeth; and to him that knocketh it shall be opened."
◄ Jeremiah 32 vs 27 ►
"Behold, I am the LORD, the God of all flesh: is there any thing too hard for me?"
◄ Ephesians 3 vs 20 ►
"Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us,"
◄ Matthew 19 vs 26 ►
"But Jesus looked at them and said to them, “With men this is impossible, but with God all things are possible."
"What God cannot do doesn't exist."
— Christians

So please, either you live up to your belief and let's see his son brought back from the dead or you admit the inefficiency and worthlessness of religious beliefs and superstitions in the course of human life.

Brother HopefulLandlord and sister 1Sharon, close the service for us.

1 Like

Re: Adeboye On Death Of Son, Dare: I Cannot Complain, Blame Or Question God by ezeudo97817: 12:01pm On May 09, 2021
:Damnnnnn niggarrrIsoright....Rest in peace to your son.....We were born to die and death is only the beginningOnly pussy asss niggarrrz are scared of death Bro, I sent u an e-mail.
Re: Adeboye On Death Of Son, Dare: I Cannot Complain, Blame Or Question God by LightUpWithKemi: 12:03pm On May 09, 2021
It is well with you and your family Sir. May you be comforted this difficult time.
Re: Adeboye On Death Of Son, Dare: I Cannot Complain, Blame Or Question God by Rushna27(f): 12:04pm On May 09, 2021
Not easy though...... burying one's child isn't a easy thing to bear.... more grace upon d family IJN
Re: Adeboye On Death Of Son, Dare: I Cannot Complain, Blame Or Question God by dotclean: 12:06pm On May 09, 2021
Dear Sir,

Please be comforted at this trying period. May God give you grace and fortitude to bear you son's demise.
It is well with you and your household.
Re: Adeboye On Death Of Son, Dare: I Cannot Complain, Blame Or Question God by kodded(m): 12:08pm On May 09, 2021
WiszyFraud:
Did you know??

You can’t change how people feel about you, so don’t try. Just live your life and be happy.

lipsrsealed
no be lie
Re: Adeboye On Death Of Son, Dare: I Cannot Complain, Blame Or Question God by mechanics(m): 12:10pm On May 09, 2021
Bluntguy:
That's it. Such is life.
Sure, how I wish our politicians will have this mindset.
Re: Adeboye On Death Of Son, Dare: I Cannot Complain, Blame Or Question God by paltielx: 12:17pm On May 09, 2021
Lolz no be you claim say dey chat with God
Re: Adeboye On Death Of Son, Dare: I Cannot Complain, Blame Or Question God by Slimwhyt(m): 12:35pm On May 09, 2021
It is well
Re: Adeboye On Death Of Son, Dare: I Cannot Complain, Blame Or Question God by Onliie(m): 12:44pm On May 09, 2021
Calibrator:
Funny how these pastors are always claiming to see the future and never shy away from dropping prophecies of doom when it concerns other people and the whole nation at large but won't be able to predict the woes close to them.

Las las everybody will be alright.
a lantern cannot see it's underneath
Re: Adeboye On Death Of Son, Dare: I Cannot Complain, Blame Or Question God by geezynoni: 1:11pm On May 09, 2021
Calibrator:
Funny how these pastors are always claiming to see the future and never shy away from dropping prophecies of doom when it concerns other people and the whole nation at large but won't be able to predict the woes close to them.

This is a dumb take tho..Pastors aren't God. Only God can do all things.
Re: Adeboye On Death Of Son, Dare: I Cannot Complain, Blame Or Question God by Ademidd: 1:11pm On May 09, 2021
Word! I admire his faith so much. How can we be afraid of death? Whether you die young or old, make sure you know the Lord sincerely. I remembered when I lost my grandma and my aunty's husband exactly three months after, it was as if the devil has camped in our family but today we have gained a lot of victories and well fulfilled; that they died in Christ Jesus comforted us.

1 Like

Re: Adeboye On Death Of Son, Dare: I Cannot Complain, Blame Or Question God by kennyamusan(m): 1:15pm On May 09, 2021
No2 one can question God ?
Re: Adeboye On Death Of Son, Dare: I Cannot Complain, Blame Or Question God by dikokoyo(m): 1:18pm On May 09, 2021
Calibrator:

What on earth are you saying... Someone came back home after ministering in his church, took his bath, I assume even ate and ask his wife not to disturb him tonight, slept and didn't wake up the next morning, you called that "woes"

Oshey...

las las we all go die sumday
And if we chop our wife food finish, bath, sleep and didn't wake up, that's not just death but HOME-COMING...

make we use owa sense dey talk wetin make sense oo

1 Like

Re: Adeboye On Death Of Son, Dare: I Cannot Complain, Blame Or Question God by letitrainnow(m): 1:20pm On May 09, 2021
“What we see as sorrows might be joy in the sight of God. I mean His ways and thoughts are not the same with ours. We shouldn’t forget that both good and bad happen at God’s command. (Lamentations 3:38).

“Finally, in all things, let’s learn to say thank you, father, and it is well. God bless all of you in Jesus’ name.
Re: Adeboye On Death Of Son, Dare: I Cannot Complain, Blame Or Question God by Onelove508: 1:24pm On May 09, 2021
Delicious22:
*Death

Dat guy no Sabi anything. After e go d form real niggar, whereas he is the real pusssy as niggar.

1 Like

Re: Adeboye On Death Of Son, Dare: I Cannot Complain, Blame Or Question God by Drsnives(m): 1:24pm On May 09, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright....
Rest in peace to your son.....

We were born to die and death is only the beginning

Only pussy asss niggarrrz are scared of death
Who fear death pass you??
The fear of missng pussy n weed no go alow you die
Re: Adeboye On Death Of Son, Dare: I Cannot Complain, Blame Or Question God by Buliwyf: 1:28pm On May 09, 2021
dikokoyo:

What on earth are you saying... Someone came back home after ministering in his church, took his bath, I assume even ate and ask his wife not to disturb him tonight, slept and didn't wake up the next morning, you called that "woes"

Oshey...

las las we all go die sumday
And if we chop our wife food finish, bath, sleep and didn't wake up, that's not just death but HOME-COMING...

make we use owa sense dey talk wetin make sense oo

Who told you that is how he actually died? Believe any news from these pastors at your own peril. If he had been having sickness for a long time, they won't tell you because they are running a business of curing sicknesses. Keep deceiving yourselves.

Everybody will die someday so you guys should stop selling cure for death and resurrection that you do not have. If your pastor can be making up stories about raising people from the dead then you should not start shouting and writing long Epistles when people question why he could neither foresee his own son's death not raise him from the dead.

Self-deceiving hypocrites.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Adeboye On Death Of Son, Dare: I Cannot Complain, Blame Or Question God by Ademidd: 1:30pm On May 09, 2021
timesup234:
which family? They are all fraudsters and must die a painful death. He didn't die in his sleep. They are lying. Shango thunder strikes him dead
I hope you will be happy when what you wished others befalls you and your family?
Re: Adeboye On Death Of Son, Dare: I Cannot Complain, Blame Or Question God by Deathforall: 1:30pm On May 09, 2021
First of all your "24brains" even one no good
Secondly I pray for you this day that you will give all your children befitting burials.
Have a nice life
24brains:
and what is wrong if a father witness and give his son a befitting burial? Village mentality
Re: Adeboye On Death Of Son, Dare: I Cannot Complain, Blame Or Question God by arsenal33: 1:31pm On May 09, 2021
RIP
Re: Adeboye On Death Of Son, Dare: I Cannot Complain, Blame Or Question God by Drosonogasta(m): 1:31pm On May 09, 2021
He was my pastor in City of David, Akrudum afaha ukwa ubukidim road, Eket. We the entire DAVIDIANS/ media crew will never forget your humility, simplicity,kindness, friendliness and result oriented person. U and pastor Kola & Folarin brought out the best in me. With tears in my eyes may gentle soul rest in the bossom of your creator where we will meet to part no more..... Amen

1 Like

Re: Adeboye On Death Of Son, Dare: I Cannot Complain, Blame Or Question God by Ademidd: 1:36pm On May 09, 2021
Buliwyf:

Who told you that is how he actually died? Believe any news from these pastors at your own peril. If he had been having sickness for a long time, they won't tell you because they are running a business of curing sicknesses. Keep deceiving yourselves.

Everybody will die someday so you guys should stop selling cure for death and resurrection that you do not have. If your pastor can be making up stories about raising people from the dead then you should not start shouting and writing long Epistles when people question why he could neither foresee his own son's death not raise him from the dead.

Self-deceiving hypocrites.
shut your lying lips! Why not narrate to us how he died since you know them better. I know you are expecting them to announce that he died in an accident or maybe he ran mad and a car knocked him dead or maybe he was burnt to death or maybe your fellow herdsmen killed him. God shamed people like you by taking him away in his sleep( a natural death) that is to show that our creator alone is the Almighty, He can do and undo, he can take whatever his precious to us and it doesn't mean we are in sin or maybe the devil is afflicting us.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

5 Highly Suspicious Damage Control Attempts By Apostle Suleman / 26 Church Youths Drown In River Benue, Mourned By Their Families / Esther Benyeogo Wins N260m At RCCG Talent Show (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.