Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,624 members, 7,820,210 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:26 AM

Adeboye On Death Of Son, Dare: I Cannot Complain, Blame Or Question God - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Adeboye On Death Of Son, Dare: I Cannot Complain, Blame Or Question God (38410 Views)

Pastor Adeboye's Son, Dare Is Dead / Leke Adeboye On US And Iran: Donald Trump Is An Inspiration / Daddy Freeze Replies Leke Adeboye On Farming And Trade By Barter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adeboye On Death Of Son, Dare: I Cannot Complain, Blame Or Question God by Onelove508: 1:39pm On May 09, 2021
gergemam:

He doesn't Fear GOD Keh.... Baba run ooo...

The Fear of GOD is the beginning of Wisdom

"He doesn't fear God less"
The word 'less' makes the sentence the opposite of what you understand.
Re: Adeboye On Death Of Son, Dare: I Cannot Complain, Blame Or Question God by Buliwyf: 1:40pm On May 09, 2021
Ademidd:
shut your lying lips! Why not narrate to us how he died since you know them better. I know you are expecting them to announce that he died in an accident or maybe he ran mad and a car knocked him dead or maybe he was burnt to death or maybe your fellow herdsmen killed him. God shamed people like you by taking him away in his sleep( a natural death) that is to show that our creator is the Almighty alone, He can do and undo.

Keep fooling yourself. That man has been battling sickness for long. Just look at his pictures posted and compare them to see the changes. You guys can't think. There is nothing I will gain from wishing an accident kills another human or he ran mad. I am not a Christian so I don't wish others evil like you Christians do just to prove your god is powerful.

I am a plain and straight logical person and I am telling you that guy had some underlying sickness that he has been suffering from that killed him eventually. His lying family just had to make up new lies to cover up their impotence and continue their for-profit business called church. You are obviously one of their customers

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adeboye On Death Of Son, Dare: I Cannot Complain, Blame Or Question God by Calitoscassius(m): 1:44pm On May 09, 2021
Crooked pastor.
Re: Adeboye On Death Of Son, Dare: I Cannot Complain, Blame Or Question God by Ademidd: 1:49pm On May 09, 2021
Buliwyf:

Keep fooling yourself. That man has been battling sickness for long. Just look at his pictures posted and compare them to see the changes. You guys can't think. There is nothing I will gain from wishing an accident kills another human or he ran mad. I am not a Christian so I don't wish others evil like you Christians do just to prove your god is powerful.

I am a plain and straight logical person and I am telling you that guy had some underlying sickness that he has been suffering from that killed him eventually. His lying family just had to make up new lies to cover up their impotence and continue their for-profit business called church. You are obviously one of their customers
lol...don't you think you are making a fool of yourself? you want the narration to change for it to please you? You can write the family if you have a problem with them, you are just ranting online. You think he will be standing till now if he is not on the path of truth? you are insignificant, go and sleep you will be alright but remember whatever you wish others will befall you. I won't reply you anymore

1 Like

Re: Adeboye On Death Of Son, Dare: I Cannot Complain, Blame Or Question God by Olayinka777(m): 1:53pm On May 09, 2021
Calibrator:
Funny how these pastors are always claiming to see the future and never shy away from dropping prophecies of doom when it concerns other people and the whole nation at large but won't be able to predict the woes close to them.

Las las everybody will be alright.
Guy,a lantern does not see its bottom!
Re: Adeboye On Death Of Son, Dare: I Cannot Complain, Blame Or Question God by Buliwyf: 1:54pm On May 09, 2021
Ademidd:
lol...don't you think you are making a fool of yourself? you want the narration to change for it to please you? You can write the family if you have a problem with them, you are just ranting online. You think he will be standing till now if he is not on the path of truth? you are insignificant, go and sleep you will be alright but remember whatever you wish others will befall you. I won't reply you anymore

I am ranting online and you are replying rants online. It doesn't stop me from speaking my mind and rattling loonies like you. I haven't wished them any evil. I am only stating the facts as I see them. You are the clown getting emotional and attacking people for speaking their minds and hoping you can stop them from asking questions. You can't. Anyone that makes extraordinary claims should not be surprised when people ask for extraordinary evidence.

The questions are:
1. Why couldn't they cure him of whatever he was suffering from if they have the power to cure sickness and if they ask for people to donate money to stop death.
2. Why can't they raise him up after he died.

If you think you are going to stop anyone from asking these questions by crying online and threatening people with impotent words, you are more of a joke than I initially thought.

Guru Maharaji is standing till now. I am sure he is on the path of truth too. So is Olumba Olumba. You religious people can't even make rational arguments.

Look at the embodiment of insignificance thinking everyone online is as insignificant as he is. Please cry harder
Lol

4 Likes

Re: Adeboye On Death Of Son, Dare: I Cannot Complain, Blame Or Question God by judedwriter(m): 2:00pm On May 09, 2021
MAY the Holy Spirit comfort in the Adeboyes in this griving time...

No one is above trials. No one should judge pastor Adeboye on this matter.
Re: Adeboye On Death Of Son, Dare: I Cannot Complain, Blame Or Question God by samwillyco1(m): 2:03pm On May 09, 2021
Strange but real

His choice of words are classical and nice with lots of wisdom
Re: Adeboye On Death Of Son, Dare: I Cannot Complain, Blame Or Question God by Buliwyf: 2:05pm On May 09, 2021
judedwriter:
MAY the Holy Spirit comfort in the Adeboyes in this griving time...

No one is above trials. No one should judge pastor Adeboye on this matter.

Would you have said the same in your heart if this was a well-known atheist or an outspoken Imam? You can't tell anyone what they choose to do on this matter. If they question why it happened, it is just human nature to ask questions. So don't ask for any special privilege for your man

1 Like

Re: Adeboye On Death Of Son, Dare: I Cannot Complain, Blame Or Question God by Awoo88: 2:10pm On May 09, 2021
May God give the pastor the to bear the lose. For those of you who think these are special, this is a lesson. They are mere mortals. What set them apart is their dedication.
Re: Adeboye On Death Of Son, Dare: I Cannot Complain, Blame Or Question God by DappaD: 2:13pm On May 09, 2021
Not to sound insensitive or anything as the death of a loved one is a really painful experience but is this clergyman using this statement as an excuse why he could not raise his son from the dead? Hasn’t there been an instance when it was said that this man supposedly “raised” the wife of one of his pastors from the dead? Is the power he always claims to have not strong enough to do likewise for his son?

In fact, Biblically speaking, it is improper to ascribe this sort of deed to God so the statement this man made is grossly incorrect. James 1:13

2 Likes

Re: Adeboye On Death Of Son, Dare: I Cannot Complain, Blame Or Question God by Myself2(m): 2:21pm On May 09, 2021
Deathforall:
lipsrsealed
May we never bury our children.

Amen in Jesus name
Re: Adeboye On Death Of Son, Dare: I Cannot Complain, Blame Or Question God by Ademidd: 2:31pm On May 09, 2021
Buliwyf:

I am ranting online and you are replying rants online. It doesn't stop me from speaking my mind and rattling loonies like you. I haven't wished them any evil. I am only stating the facts as I see them. You are the clown getting emotional and attacking people for speaking their minds and hoping you can stop them from asking questions. You can't. Anyone that makes extraordinary claims should not be surprised when people ask for extraordinary evidence.

The questions are:
1. Why couldn't they cure him of whatever he was suffering from if they have the power to cure sickness and if they ask for people to donate money to stop death.
2. Why can't they raise him up after he died.

If you think you are going to stop anyone from asking these questions by crying online and threatening people with impotent words, you are more of a joke than I initially thought.

Guru Maharaji is standing till now. I am sure he is on the path of truth too. So is Olumba Olumba. You religious people can't even make rational arguments.

Look at the embodiment of insignificance thinking everyone online is as insignificant as he is. Please cry harder
Lol
Trying to change other's belief? You have failed! You think you are significant? Ogbeni you stand for nothing that is you are insignificant. Eyah! you even had to write that epistle because I said I won't reply you anymore. You can look for the nearest fabric store to wipe the tears and clean the foams in your mouth cry cry baby. Pẹlẹ sogbo? Àrà ẹ àyà!
Re: Adeboye On Death Of Son, Dare: I Cannot Complain, Blame Or Question God by iramure(m): 2:32pm On May 09, 2021
Calibrator:
Funny how these pastors are always claiming to see the future and never shy away from dropping prophecies of doom when it concerns other people and the whole nation at large but won't be able to predict the woes close to them.

only the gullibles take Nigeria pastors serious

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adeboye On Death Of Son, Dare: I Cannot Complain, Blame Or Question God by Buliwyf: 2:33pm On May 09, 2021
Ademidd:
Eyah! you had to write that epistle because I said I won't reply you anymore. You can look for the nearest fabric store to wipe the tears and the foams in your mouth cry cry baby. Pẹlẹ sogbo? Àrà ẹ àyà!

I thought you said you won't reply anymore? I know you wouldn't be able to help yourself cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Adeboye On Death Of Son, Dare: I Cannot Complain, Blame Or Question God by McStoic(m): 2:36pm On May 09, 2021
Calibrator:

No wonder Bible said the carnal mind cannot understand the things of the Spirit. God is the author of genuine prophecy, you cannot know what is coming unless God reveals to you. That they give prophecy doesn't mean they can do so at will. It's God that works in us to do of His goodwill, so you cann't expect them to always know what's coming.
They ways of God are mysterious.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adeboye On Death Of Son, Dare: I Cannot Complain, Blame Or Question God by bukxy: 2:40pm On May 09, 2021
pastor adeboye is really strong.
God is with him.
Re: Adeboye On Death Of Son, Dare: I Cannot Complain, Blame Or Question God by timesup234: 2:49pm On May 09, 2021
Ademidd:
I hope you will be happy when what you wished others befalls you and your family?
Death befalls all men no nothing special. The thought that there are some people especially pastors living righteously should be totally erased from our psyche. They are all pimps and fraudsters

1 Like

Re: Adeboye On Death Of Son, Dare: I Cannot Complain, Blame Or Question God by Ademidd: 2:50pm On May 09, 2021
Buliwyf:

I thought you said you won't reply anymore? I know you wouldn't be able to help yourself cheesy cheesy cheesy
I had to reply you so that you will stop crying tongue
Re: Adeboye On Death Of Son, Dare: I Cannot Complain, Blame Or Question God by Buliwyf: 2:50pm On May 09, 2021
Ademidd:
I had to reply you so that you will stop crying tongue

Lol. It's all good.

1 Like

Re: Adeboye On Death Of Son, Dare: I Cannot Complain, Blame Or Question God by Ademidd: 2:55pm On May 09, 2021
timesup234:
Death befalls all men no nothing special. The thought that there are some people especially pastors living righteously should be totally erased from our psyche. They are all pimps and fraudsters
maybe the ones you know are pimps and fraudster.
Re: Adeboye On Death Of Son, Dare: I Cannot Complain, Blame Or Question God by Opeyemi7777: 2:59pm On May 09, 2021
Baba is the truly man of God....Almighty Allah will be [b][/b][b][/b]with your families sir....take � baba
Re: Adeboye On Death Of Son, Dare: I Cannot Complain, Blame Or Question God by ofiko123(m): 3:34pm On May 09, 2021
Who can blame or question God..
Re: Adeboye On Death Of Son, Dare: I Cannot Complain, Blame Or Question God by InvertedHammer: 4:21pm On May 09, 2021
urchcoded:
Fair enough. Even tho I don't celebrate anybody's death especially a good man but Why is it that Naija church people always believe that only them have monopoly of olodoness and mumuism?

Exmaple:
When a Juju priest who claims he has power over death, loses his son at an early age. Church people will be saying: God has caught him, he thinks he can play God, he thinks this his juju nonsense that are from the devil will save his son. Jesus has showed him that he alone is God and he alone has power, his juju is rubbish, juju that he can't even use to save his son. . bla bla bla.

When a famous athiest dies or loses a loved one. Church people will be saying things like:

"It has just started, he hasn't seen anything yet, God was just looking at him, you can't mock God, we've been telling him that God will deal with him and he thinks we are joking, return to God or face more death, pains and disappointment in your life, your life will remain in crisis as long as you are without Jesus. You have no life without Jesus, his yeye belief is of the devil, God will surely deal with him more" bla bla bla.

Famous Pastor that always says he talks with God, drinks tea with God, tells people that the secret to long life is by paying tithes, tells people that they will never die early as long as they pay tithes, tells people that they will never bury their children when they pay tithes or believe in his God, claims he has the power to extend peoples lives amidst other yayaya yama yama talk loses son:

Christians will now start telling atheist and traditionalist to exercise caution and not mock the pastor because it's bad to mock the dead bla bla bla.

Why do you guys ALWAYS HATE THE TASTE OF YOUR OWN MEDICINE? WHY?
/
Religion resonates well with Black people especially Nigerians because it doesn't involve critical thinking. It defies logic and appeals to emotion which is their bedrock.
/

1 Like

Re: Adeboye On Death Of Son, Dare: I Cannot Complain, Blame Or Question God by chaloskyx: 5:03pm On May 09, 2021
SOMETIMES THIS THING RELIGION IS ABSOLUTELY CONFUSING YOU SERVE GOD DILLIGENTLY ONLY TO SEE HIM TAKE A WAY SOMETHING DEAT TO YOU I REALLY DONT UNDERSTAND IS IT TO MAKE YOU STRONGER OR A BETTER CHRISTIAN OR WHAT?
Re: Adeboye On Death Of Son, Dare: I Cannot Complain, Blame Or Question God by princeakinola1(m): 5:29pm On May 09, 2021
Calibrator:

God will have mercy on you,if at all you are not Christian thus you region abusing man of God? you better read and go next time in orthopedic not to affect your life with less concern issues.
Re: Adeboye On Death Of Son, Dare: I Cannot Complain, Blame Or Question God by Richthekid: 5:46pm On May 09, 2021
True
Re: Adeboye On Death Of Son, Dare: I Cannot Complain, Blame Or Question God by Vokians(m): 9:04pm On May 09, 2021
I sympathize with him. May the soul of the departed rest in peace in Jesus name. Amen
Re: Adeboye On Death Of Son, Dare: I Cannot Complain, Blame Or Question God by Kkc3030(m): 10:36pm On May 09, 2021
Eternal rest grant to Dare Adeboye, o Lord and let perpetual light shine on him
May the soul of Dare Adeboye and all the faithful departed, through the mercy of God rest in peace. Amen cry
Re: Adeboye On Death Of Son, Dare: I Cannot Complain, Blame Or Question God by kingxsamz(m): 12:04am On May 10, 2021
Damianwest19:

You are probably too dumb to utter such a malicious comment at this trying time , instead of sympathizing with the family.

He's not dumb lol. He's stating facts. If a popular Atheist dies in an accident, or let me just use Daddy Freeze for example. grin
If Daddy freeze dies in an accident, you'd probably be the first to masturbat3 on it, talking about how God visited him and how his mouth put him in trouble because he's always criticizing 'men of God'. You and your colleagues would use that as your main point to counter anyone who dares to criticize your so called Daddies in the lord. So spare me that c0ck and bull talk about sympathy. Ya'll are the worst.
Re: Adeboye On Death Of Son, Dare: I Cannot Complain, Blame Or Question God by kingxsamz(m): 12:07am On May 10, 2021
urchcoded:
Fair enough. Even tho I don't celebrate anybody's death especially a good man but Why is it that Naija church people always believe that only them have monopoly of olodoness and mumuism?

Exmaple:
When a Juju priest who claims he has power over death, loses his son at an early age. Church people will be saying: God has caught him, he thinks he can play God, he thinks this his juju nonsense that are from the devil will save his son. Jesus has showed him that he alone is God and he alone has power, his juju is rubbish, juju that he can't even use to save his son. . bla bla bla.

When a famous athiest dies or loses a loved one. Church people will be saying things like:

"It has just started, he hasn't seen anything yet, God was just looking at him, you can't mock God, we've been telling him that God will deal with him and he thinks we are joking, return to God or face more death, pains and disappointment in your life, your life will remain in crisis as long as you are without Jesus. You have no life without Jesus, his yeye belief is of the devil, God will surely deal with him more" bla bla bla.

Famous Pastor that always says he talks with God, drinks tea with God, tells people that the secret to long life is by paying tithes, tells people that they will never die early as long as they pay tithes, tells people that they will never bury their children when they pay tithes or believe in his God, claims he has the power to extend peoples lives amidst other yayaya yama yama talk loses son:

Christians will now start telling atheist and traditionalist to exercise caution and not mock the pastor because it's bad to mock the dead bla bla bla.

Why do you guys ALWAYS HATE THE TASTE OF YOUR OWN MEDICINE? WHY?
Lol, don't mind the clowns.
They only remember sympathy and sensitivity when the situation doesn't favor them or their beliefs.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

5 Highly Suspicious Damage Control Attempts By Apostle Suleman / 26 Church Youths Drown In River Benue, Mourned By Their Families / Esther Benyeogo Wins N260m At RCCG Talent Show (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.