Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:25 AM

Mr Ibu Insisted That He Doesn't Cheat On His Wife - 'I Can Live Without Sex - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mr Ibu Insisted That He Doesn't Cheat On His Wife - 'I Can Live Without Sex (270 Views)

The Wife I Married As A Virgin Complained I Wasn’t Satisfying Her - Israel DMW / Bolanle Ninalowo: I’m About My Wife, I Don’t Welcome Unwanted Female Attention / Femi Afolabi-Brown Curses Jesse Joshua Who Insisted He's Pedophile (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mr Ibu Insisted That He Doesn't Cheat On His Wife - 'I Can Live Without Sex by Callyd(m): 7:47am On May 09, 2021
Nigerian controversial nollywood actor and comedian, John Okafor, popularly known as Mr Ibu, is a type of attractive actor who knows how to get the attentions of his fans so easily, either with his way of approach or with his facial expressions only.

Mr Ibu's actions send his fans into fits of laugher, especially his pot belly, some fans have made gossips on the actor that he might not have female friends or concubines. Although, in an interview with Sunday Scoop, Mr Ibu added that many women were attracted to him, but he is so much in love with his wife.

He said; “I am not sex-crazed at all. I can abstain for two years. When I had a problem, I stayed off sex for a long time. I am not controlled by sex. As of now, I have stayed off sex for at least four months. Remember that I was poisoned in December 2020, so I need to recuperate before engaging in such acts. My wife is also missing me. It was not easy for her. She was crying every minute because she genuinely loves me.”

“Some people have said that people with potbellies are not good lovers or sexually active but being good on the bed is relative. My answer to this is that I have 13 children (10 boys and two girls) though I lost one of them. That is the evidence of my sexual virility. I hatch children like pigeons.”

Mr Ibu also insisted that he does not cheat on his wife at all. He added, “I don’t cheat on my wife. I had children before I married her. I left that life because many women wanted to have children for me but I cannot build a primary school in my house. They liked me because I was good in bed and I’m really grateful for that. I knew what they wanted so I was always very gentle with them. Women are attracted to me but I’m only interested in.....
https://www.callydgists.com/2021/05/i-can-live-without-sex-mr-ibu-insisted.html

(1) (Reply)

Author Nenny May Secretly A Cat Lover? / WOW! Davido Throws A Plush Birthday Party For His First Daughter, Imade (video) / Lil Baby's Proper Voice Will Have You In Tears� He's A Suburban Boy Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.