Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,182 members, 7,818,575 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:08 PM

How Kayode Badru Died (Graphic Photos) - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Kayode Badru Died (Graphic Photos) (72265 Views)

Kayode Badru: Celestial Church Reacts To Death Of Socialite / Lagos Socialite - Kayode Badru Burnt Inside Church / Tunde Badru: RCCG Pastors Welcome First Child After 24 Years Of Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Kayode Badru Died (Graphic Photos) by Akharmony: 10:21am On May 09, 2021
This woli's ehn.. una no drh try at all. So many has died of this nonsense
Re: How Kayode Badru Died (Graphic Photos) by hedonido: 10:28am On May 09, 2021
boolet:
Na wah oo, people sabi look for wetin no lost oo.

This is the summary of this unfortunate misadventure. Too much trouble, disaster and tragedy have happened to millions of people in this life in the course of looking for wetin no loss.

1 Like

Re: How Kayode Badru Died (Graphic Photos) by chukwuibuipob: 10:29am On May 09, 2021
aryzgreat:
Yoruba people and cele are like 5&6. Don't know what they see in such demonic so called church with so many diabolic acts.

They either bury ram on their altar or entrance as and ask you to enter barefooted or u see them using different breathe choking perfumes and incense or rainbow colours of candles. Very weird people.

Flee from white garment churches. Na their prophets dey always exhume skulls same as Muslim alfas
U are rite.Our own fl@theads mushroom dnt engage in diabolical /visit shrine oo.Even fl@thead Alfas are saint.Nor be so sad undecided cool
Re: How Kayode Badru Died (Graphic Photos) by dederocs(m): 10:48am On May 09, 2021
Religion madness.
Re: How Kayode Badru Died (Graphic Photos) by tarantino1: 10:50am On May 09, 2021
anenymasng:
This same thing happened at a nearby cele church called genesis a few years ago. Same scenario!

Did the victim survive?
Re: How Kayode Badru Died (Graphic Photos) by semyman: 10:50am On May 09, 2021
Christians are generally gullible

1 Like

Re: How Kayode Badru Died (Graphic Photos) by Phraences: 10:54am On May 09, 2021
See how religious stupidity just killed this fine man.
Re: How Kayode Badru Died (Graphic Photos) by anenymasng(m): 10:56am On May 09, 2021
tarantino1:

Did the victim survive?

Survive kwa? She died! A Prophetess at that
Re: How Kayode Badru Died (Graphic Photos) by tonididdy(m): 10:57am On May 09, 2021
Proper investigation should be carried out here.
A candle and a perfume.
It will take a lot of concentration and a non ventilated room for a perfume to burn someone beyond recognition unless he was on fire and the pastor kept spraying the perfume to burn him completely.
Re: How Kayode Badru Died (Graphic Photos) by Phraences: 10:59am On May 09, 2021
tonididdy:
Proper investigation should be carried out here.
A candle and a perfume.
It will take a lot of concentration and a non ventilated room for a perfume to burn someone beyond recognition unless he was on fire and the pastor kept spraying the perfume to burn him completely.

You are right. What kind of perfume was it sef. Did they pour a keg of it on him. If it is normal spraying it shouldn't cause this sort of damage even if head to toe.
Re: How Kayode Badru Died (Graphic Photos) by chukwuibuipob: 11:03am On May 09, 2021
sad Hope u accept/confess loudly that JESUS IS LORD b4 u comment/dey stick dis to Ur iD undecided angry?
Ecs56:

Why bringing mosque into this? Have seeing Muslims using candle lights as a means of worship before? Mosque worship has nothing to do with candle lights. Don't be dumb pls

1 Like

Re: How Kayode Badru Died (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 11:07am On May 09, 2021
Oh no! did he die?
Re: How Kayode Badru Died (Graphic Photos) by YaksonFCA(m): 11:15am On May 09, 2021
RIP
Re: How Kayode Badru Died (Graphic Photos) by Totilopussylick(m): 11:22am On May 09, 2021
They used him for burnt offering cheesy
Re: How Kayode Badru Died (Graphic Photos) by Techguy96(m): 11:25am On May 09, 2021
ahiboilandgas:
How can a educated man allow a combustible liquid poured over his body and bring lighted candles near .it like roasting yourself. Religion has caused too much harm in Africa.
In religious matter, Africans lost their sense, a telecom engineer would rather believe that 5g caused corona virus because he’s pastors told him so
Re: How Kayode Badru Died (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 11:26am On May 09, 2021
RiyadhGoddess:
Chai.
How can one be inside lighted candles and still hold one in the hand and then get sprayed Divine Grace or favor perfume.
Isn't that intentional murder

Safety is the least priority of an average Nigerian. Try correcting them in their unsafe way of doing things and they go "you too dey fear". An average Nigerian confuses stupidity with bravery.
Re: How Kayode Badru Died (Graphic Photos) by sapientia(m): 11:28am On May 09, 2021
They could not fly him out immediately?

He has money na

Nigerian hospitals that if they stab you at your leg, you may die
Re: How Kayode Badru Died (Graphic Photos) by Yankee101: 11:42am On May 09, 2021
But before he died, he told me, my brother, I heard a voice telling me, “is this how you are going to end your life”

Christianity is not about processes and procedures. That's for the Jewish and Islamic folks. Christianity is about Grace.
Re: How Kayode Badru Died (Graphic Photos) by tonididdy(m): 12:00pm On May 09, 2021
Phraences:

You are right. What kind of perfume was it sef. Did they pour a keg of it on him. If it is normal spraying it shouldn't cause this sort of damage even if head to toe.
Exactly my point.
Imagine someone returned all the way from Dubai just to come die in Nigeria
Re: How Kayode Badru Died (Graphic Photos) by kkins25(m): 12:01pm On May 09, 2021
dominique:
Such a painful, avoidable death sad. What's with white garment churches and candles?
meanwhile the apostles had a flame on top of their head at Pentecost. "What's with Christians and flames?" Is the right question
Re: How Kayode Badru Died (Graphic Photos) by yoged(m): 12:02pm On May 09, 2021
Religion has done more harm than good in this country. Ignorance
Re: How Kayode Badru Died (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 12:02pm On May 09, 2021
streetsoldier1:

i've read all posts relating to his death, so what's your point?

then u dont understand literature sorry
Re: How Kayode Badru Died (Graphic Photos) by OlawaleBammie: 12:02pm On May 09, 2021
doggedfighter:
Sadly we don't have burn centres to handle this degree of burns.

They cooked him.

Ahahahahahah grin grin grin grin grin grin

Ur coment ehn, i dont tink u can enter hell in peace grin
Re: How Kayode Badru Died (Graphic Photos) by chinoonew09: 12:03pm On May 09, 2021
it so sad that they just ended this man's life in short, my condolence go to his family..

This one of the many reasons why I'm an enemy of white garments....

False prophets, fake miracles, floggings, cutting of fowl or pidgin head and poring of it bloods, bathing in water at 12:00Am, and alots of evils..

my own view is that govt should barn the so call white garments, cos the had done more damages than good in the society
Re: How Kayode Badru Died (Graphic Photos) by mechanics(m): 12:09pm On May 09, 2021
Hmmmmm, people should be watchful and prayerful before worshipping in any church, not all churches are worship centres.
Re: How Kayode Badru Died (Graphic Photos) by Coolcalmcollect(m): 12:15pm On May 09, 2021
Omihanifa:

http://www.celestialnewsonline.com/photos-kayode-badrus-agonising-last-moments-how-he-was-killed/amp/
When we tell them to watch church service at home in front of their tv, they will say we're sinners, now you felt hell fire inside church....lolzzzz so funny

1 Like

Re: How Kayode Badru Died (Graphic Photos) by seunmsg(m): 12:16pm On May 09, 2021
There is more to his death than the story they are telling us. I attended Celestial church for the major part of my childhood and I’ve never seen someone soaked in mis-Paris that could cause the degree of burn that killed the guy. The perfume is usually sprinkled so there is no way it could cause the kind of damage that led to his death. The police should investigate the case properly. He was likely murdered.
Re: How Kayode Badru Died (Graphic Photos) by Joshuam1(m): 12:30pm On May 09, 2021
I knew it was a setup. This is the danger in following false prophets.
Re: How Kayode Badru Died (Graphic Photos) by ShakurMY(m): 12:30pm On May 09, 2021
One of the 1000 ways to die

RIP BIG MAN
Re: How Kayode Badru Died (Graphic Photos) by harmony75: 12:32pm On May 09, 2021
Just imagine cock and bulls story..you just died like a chicken � so sad!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

'Laughing' Church Banner In Calabar By Believers' Right Ministry (Photo) / Pastor Adeboye Kisses His Wife, Folu (Throwback Photo) / My Uncle Wants Me In Amorc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.