Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,486 members, 7,823,130 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:04 AM

How Kayode Badru Died (Graphic Photos) - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Kayode Badru Died (Graphic Photos) (72276 Views)

Kayode Badru: Celestial Church Reacts To Death Of Socialite / Lagos Socialite - Kayode Badru Burnt Inside Church / Tunde Badru: RCCG Pastors Welcome First Child After 24 Years Of Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Kayode Badru Died (Graphic Photos) by Roysnickz: 12:42pm On May 09, 2021
Toks2008:

Well as one who understands the module operand of prayers in Celestial Church I want to say with every sense of confidence that it was not a premeditated act but purely accidental.

It was pure negligence on his side.

This is a common practise but they are usually very careful with the quantity of perfumes sprinkled on the person they are praying for but I guess they poured too much on him and perhaps the perfumes he used are the very volatile type.

This is an unfortunate incident.

what nonsense!
Re: How Kayode Badru Died (Graphic Photos) by Josywhyte: 12:46pm On May 09, 2021
Candle has no spiritual significance or relevance in church. Not after the death of Christ on the cross
Re: How Kayode Badru Died (Graphic Photos) by CaptainFM1: 12:46pm On May 09, 2021
What I would like to hear in the interim while the case is under investigation is the total ban on the use of open fire (candles and the likes) in places of worship. Either by the church leadership or by the State Fire Department.
Re: How Kayode Badru Died (Graphic Photos) by BananaPeel(m): 12:47pm On May 09, 2021
ahiboilandgas:
How can a educated man allow a combustible liquid poured over his body and bring lighted candles near .it like roasting yourself. Religion has caused too much harm in Africa.
O yes, religion has caused too much problem but thank God not the Christian life; the life of Christ.
Jesus warned the Pharisees and Sadducees; hypocrites; who love religion but don't know the true nature of God. Being religious doesn't automatically qualify one as a true Christian. Religion is just activity.
Re: How Kayode Badru Died (Graphic Photos) by CaptainFM1: 12:49pm On May 09, 2021
What I would like to hear in the interim while the case is under investigation is the total ban on the use of open fire (candles and the likes) in places of worship. Either by the church leadership or by the State Fire Department.
Re: How Kayode Badru Died (Graphic Photos) by ahiboilandgas: 12:56pm On May 09, 2021
BananaPeel:

O yes, religion has caused too much problem but thank God not the Christian life; the life of Christ.
Jesus warned the Pharisees and Sadducees; hypocrites; who love religion but don't know the true nature of God. Being religious doesn't automatically qualify one as a true Christian. Religion is just activity.
i don't understand or want to understand your write up .Religion has caused so much deaths since it invention from crusader to jihadist it has been killing up killings.
Re: How Kayode Badru Died (Graphic Photos) by Missyajoke(f): 12:57pm On May 09, 2021
IYANGBALI:
Cele no be church, na combination of babalawo and all those useless things mixed together. Only those have gone deeper into it will know what I’m talking about. Celestial church my yansh!

What are your experiences there
Re: How Kayode Badru Died (Graphic Photos) by Karemarealty288(m): 12:57pm On May 09, 2021
Celestial church and their useless rituals...very dogmatic.
Re: How Kayode Badru Died (Graphic Photos) by Missyajoke(f): 1:05pm On May 09, 2021
tarantino1:

I was being sarcastic. I know some churches where having a bible app is not enough, you must come with a hardcopy. grin

If there's no bible app you won't use your Bible abii, modernization and thrash
Re: How Kayode Badru Died (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 1:08pm On May 09, 2021
chukwuibuipob:
sad Hope u accept/confess loudly that JESUS IS LORD b4 u comment/dey stick dis to Ur iD undecided angry?

Look at you! Because you are brainwashed that Jesus is your God and at the same time father of God, so he must be fooled like you. Bunch of confused set of people.

1 Like

Re: How Kayode Badru Died (Graphic Photos) by bigtt76(f): 1:09pm On May 09, 2021
See how village people network (VPN) strong eh? Then welcome am home, carry am go church then finish am for there. May God forgive his short comings and rest his soul in peace, Amen

Omihanifa:

http://www.celestialnewsonline.com/photos-kayode-badrus-agonising-last-moments-how-he-was-killed/amp/
Re: How Kayode Badru Died (Graphic Photos) by 9jaRealist: 1:10pm On May 09, 2021
Re: How Kayode Badru Died (Graphic Photos) by BananaPeel(m): 1:17pm On May 09, 2021
ahiboilandgas:
i don't understand or want to understand your write up .Religion has caused so much deaths since it invention from crusader to jihadist it has been killing up killings.
Exactly, that's the point. Even you isn't left out. You are a very religious person but you don't know that. People confuse religion for Christianity or any other faith. The Pharisees were very religious and didn't understand who Christ was and were waiting for the Messiah. He was killed, his disciples were killed and people still persecute Christian who preach today.
Religion will kill people and say that blasphemed but that isn't the true nature of Christ life that we follow.
Moslems will kill in the name of fighting for Mohammed, that's all religion, and not the way the only true God wants us to worship.
It's the same religious tool the govt of the day is using to hoist themselves on us.
Some little kids just come to nairaland and say stuff out of ignorance.
Re: How Kayode Badru Died (Graphic Photos) by smallsmall: 1:23pm On May 09, 2021
ahiboilandgas:
How can a educated man allow a combustible liquid poured over his body and bring lighted candles near .it like roasting yourself. Religion has caused too much harm in Africa.

You are right but l must also draw your attention to the fact that they have been doing this same thing, in all their Parishes for more than fifty years, how come we dont have this sort of 'fire-burn-them" explosion?
If it were to be such natural occurrence, then half of Celestial people go for don burn finish by now.

My suspicion is that it is not just the ordinary perfume they normally use, that was used or maybe that Felix has added Petrol to the Perfume he was spraying on the poor guy.
Re: How Kayode Badru Died (Graphic Photos) by smallsmall: 1:27pm On May 09, 2021
BananaPeel:

Exactly, that's the point. Even you isn't left out. You are a very religious person but you don't know that. People confuse religion for Christianity or any other faith. The Pharisees were very religious and didn't understand who Christ was and were waiting for the Messiah. He was killed, his disciples were killed and people still persecute Christian who preach today.
Religion will kill people and say that blasphemed but that isn't the true nature of Christ life that we follow.
Moslems will kill in the name of fighting for Mohammed, that's all religion, and not the way the only true God wants us to worship.
It's the same religious tool the govt of the day is using to hoist themselves on us.
Some little kids just come to nairaland and say stuff out of ignorance.

The Religion is not the problem, it is the extremism and fanaticism of the Preachers and their Followers that results in the death of the innocent.
Apart from the Quran which incites violence and death on those who dont want to be Muslims and on Christians, the Christian Bible does not preach Violence in its New testament, rather it encourages its adherents to lLove and Forgive those who hurt them.

2 Likes

Re: How Kayode Badru Died (Graphic Photos) by smallsmall: 1:28pm On May 09, 2021
sherifato:

Look at you! Because you are brainwashed that Jesus is your God and at the same time father of God, so he must be fooled like you. Bunch of confused set of people.

Hmmm.... na dem be that! undecided

SheriFATU
grin grin

2 Likes

Re: How Kayode Badru Died (Graphic Photos) by chukwuibuipob: 1:29pm On May 09, 2021
sherifato:

u and Ur black spot on forehead , TERRORIST,mohamMAD father is a fool.

1 Like

Re: How Kayode Badru Died (Graphic Photos) by Babatunde7109(m): 1:31pm On May 09, 2021
humilitypays:
White garment Churches should stop answering Church.

They should answer

Celestial Mosque of Muharideen or Celestial House of Ifa Kingdom or something similar.

Stop tarnishing the image of the Church of Christ by calling every Babalawo and Ifa house a Church and calling every disguised ritualist, Babalawo, Dibia, Spiritualist, etc a Pastor. God cannot be mocked. God is love. God is life.

Don't let them deceive you, most people calling themselves Prophet, Man of God, Pastor, Reverend, Evangelist, etc are not called by God nor do they represent Almighty Jehovah neither do they call on the name of Jesus Christ. Jesus gives life, He does not take life. You can call on God from anywhere you are and He will answer you so long as your ways are right with Him and you have faith in Him alone.

Stop running from one prayer house to another seeking for urgent solution when you can seek the face of God right in your bedroom and He will answer you. I am a living witness of the wonders of God. Whenever I call upon the Lord He answers me, even if I am walking on the road. My going to Church is to worship God and thank Him for His amazing love and kindness towards me not to seek for miracles.

Thanking and praising God alone from the depth of your heart can cause God to bless you more or solve other of your problems without you even asking. Form the habit of praising God even in your bedroom, bathroom, car, etc and watch how your life will be in few months from now.

No Pastor have the power to forgive your sin, so why looking for short cuts instead of mending your ways with God directly

They should stop pretending to be Church when in reality they are disguised Ifa house angry

Sometimes, I wonder WHY some of you people type with your fingers only, relegating the impact and influence of the BRAIN. It is such a pity.

When humans act as humans, then a religious body or an ethnic group takes the blame for their actions. That, technically, is not right.

Imagine, if sanity had been called upon, you wouldn't have brought the Mosque or the Ifa into the unfortunate event that happened. That's a huge act of discrimination, intolerance, hypocrisy and, most trifling, blasphemy.

I mean, something happened in a Church (forget which denomination e be) and the best place for you to shift the blame, and also to sanctify the Church, is that the Mosque or the so-called Ifa Kingdom are more culpable of the act.

You need to stop being blindfolded by hatred, or intolerance. Be just and upright.

See, my friend, the various religious worship places cannot worship God, it is we humans who visit them to worship. And humans, as we all know, are culpable of perpetrating the acts of evil. Therefore, blame humans and their behaviors and let religion be.

Religious issues are very sensitive. And whenever you wish to comment on any, always do so intelligently.

(Lest I forget, if you are very conversant with history, back in the days, the Church is more attributed to politics than religion.)
Re: How Kayode Badru Died (Graphic Photos) by ChengHun(m): 1:33pm On May 09, 2021
Be careful where you worship, be careful who lays hands on you, be careful what you eat and use on your body.
May God condole the family of the deceased
Re: How Kayode Badru Died (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 1:35pm On May 09, 2021
chukwuibuipob:
u and Ur black spot on forehead , TERRORIST,mohamMAD father is a fool.

I have not your time because you are the bloody fool.
Re: How Kayode Badru Died (Graphic Photos) by InvertedHammer: 1:37pm On May 09, 2021
/.
The only plausible explanation lies on the part of the story insinuating financial deal between the duo. He roasted him for the money. The "perfume" could be highly flammable alcohol.

/
Re: How Kayode Badru Died (Graphic Photos) by BnQoyyim(m): 1:38pm On May 09, 2021
humilitypays:

They should answer

Celestial Mosque of Muharideen or Celestial House of Ifa Kingdom or something similar.

Stop tarnishing the image of the Church of Christ by calling every Babalawo and Ifa house a Church and calling every disguised ritualist, Babalawo, Dibia, Spiritualist, etc a Pastor. God cannot be mocked. God is love. God is life.

Don't let them deceive you, most people calling themselves Prophet, Man of God, Pastor, Reverend, Evangelist, etc are not called by God nor do they represent Almighty Jehovah neither do they call on the name of Jesus Christ. Jesus gives life, He does not take life. You can call on God from anywhere you are and He will answer you so long as your ways are right with Him and you have faith in Him alone.

Stop running from one prayer house to another seeking for urgent solution when you can seek the face of God right in your bedroom and He will answer you. I am a living witness of the wonders of God. Whenever I call upon the Lord He answers me, even if I am walking on the road. My going to Church is to worship God and thank Him for His amazing love and kindness towards me not to seek for miracles.

Thanking and praising God alone from the depth of your heart can cause God to bless you more or solve other of your problems without you even asking. Form the habit of praising God even in your bedroom, bathroom, car, etc and watch how your life will be in few months from now.

No Pastor have the power to forgive your sin, so why looking for short cuts instead of mending your ways with God directly

They should stop pretending to be Church when in reality they are disguised Ifa house angry

Why Mosques, what an hate speech, well, your maggot-ridden brain and mind wouldn't let you think reasonably.
I wouldn't surprise because, it's preached in
Mathew 10:34
"Do not think that I have come to preach peace, I have not come to preach peace but SWORD"

1 Corinthian 11:13-16
"Go to the Amalekite, kill infants, men and women and do not spare the donkeys"

The poor animals and the innocent children were just unlucky in Christendom.
Re: How Kayode Badru Died (Graphic Photos) by Harmattan123(m): 1:40pm On May 09, 2021
Evil here and there !!!! Mercy Dear Lord
Re: How Kayode Badru Died (Graphic Photos) by BnQoyyim(m): 1:41pm On May 09, 2021
humilitypays:

They should answer

Why Mosques, what an hate speech, well, your maggot-ridden brain and mind wouldn't let you think reasonably.
I wouldn't surprise because, it's preached in
Mathew 10:34
"Do not think that I have come to preach peace, I have not come to preach peace but SWORD"

1 Corinthian 11:13-16

The poor animals and the innocent children were just unlucky in Christendom.

1 Samuel 15: 3
Re: How Kayode Badru Died (Graphic Photos) by Calitoscassius(m): 1:48pm On May 09, 2021
Peefume contains alchohol, alcohol can be imflamable..

An avoidable death, but why did his God not save him? Maybe God doesn't exist. undecided
Re: How Kayode Badru Died (Graphic Photos) by BABZIENE(m): 1:48pm On May 09, 2021
dominique:
Such a painful, avoidable death sad. What's with white garment churches and candles?

Make them upgrade to torch light � ?
Re: How Kayode Badru Died (Graphic Photos) by Calitoscassius(m): 1:50pm On May 09, 2021
dominique:
Such a painful, avoidable death sad. What's with white garment churches and candles?
Totally avoidable.. all that hocus pocus candle light, perfume and shit caused his death. Simple.

Perfume contains alcohol, alchohol can be highly imflamable (candle light).
Re: How Kayode Badru Died (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 2:02pm On May 09, 2021
Phraences:

You are right. What kind of perfume was it sef. Did they pour a keg of it on him. If it is normal spraying it shouldn't cause this sort of damage even if head to toe.

The flimsy white soutane is highly flammable too, it's a very deadly combo
Re: How Kayode Badru Died (Graphic Photos) by Calitoscassius(m): 2:06pm On May 09, 2021
It ussually clearly says on perfume bottles, avoid open flames. They obviously ignored the harzads signs or they are just damm right ignorant.
Re: How Kayode Badru Died (Graphic Photos) by 3kay945(m): 2:12pm On May 09, 2021
I wouldn't have been this bothered if the dude is poor cos poverty itself is a disease.

How could you allow anyone pour fuel on you with fire close by Are you insane?
Re: How Kayode Badru Died (Graphic Photos) by 3kay945(m): 2:42pm On May 09, 2021
The producer of 1000 Ways to Die or whoever that may be concern needs to visit Nigeria, there are enough episodes of ways people die like chicken in this part of the world.

Their program will be aired continuously without repetition of episodes...

Imagine!
Re: How Kayode Badru Died (Graphic Photos) by doncollino: 2:54pm On May 09, 2021
See how religious madness claim a man life after all the abroad he don base.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

'Laughing' Church Banner In Calabar By Believers' Right Ministry (Photo) / Pastor Adeboye Kisses His Wife, Folu (Throwback Photo) / Throwback Pictures Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Years Ago

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.