Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,190 members, 7,953,682 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:56 PM

How Kayode Badru Died (Graphic Photos) - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Kayode Badru Died (Graphic Photos) (72712 Views)

Kayode Badru: Celestial Church Reacts To Death Of Socialite / Lagos Socialite - Kayode Badru Burnt Inside Church / Tunde Badru: RCCG Pastors Welcome First Child After 24 Years Of Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Kayode Badru Died (Graphic Photos) by petra1(m): 3:19pm On May 09, 2021
DanceVille:
They roasted this guy alive. Some people can be just wicked because of envy.

God will punish all the culprits involved.

It's an accident period!!
Re: How Kayode Badru Died (Graphic Photos) by chukwuibuipob: 3:25pm On May 09, 2021
sherifato:

I have not your time because you are the bloody fool.
Ur parents at home are fool

1 Like

Re: How Kayode Badru Died (Graphic Photos) by ziga: 3:36pm On May 09, 2021
We Nigerians, are a very conflicted people.

We want to believe in Justice but at the same time most also believe their "anointed" should not be touched

All dangerous rituals that are being held in the name of religion should be subjected to the Nigerian law or whatever remains of it.

This includes all the excesses of all Pastors, Imams or who else may think they are above the law because of anointing!!!
Re: How Kayode Badru Died (Graphic Photos) by divineappo(m): 3:47pm On May 09, 2021
matrix199:
The other day, it was a pastor beating his wife to coma. It seems the shrine is safer than the church these days!

RIP to the departed!

But wait o! Who kneels with a candle in his hand and allows perfume to be sprayed on him. Perfume is more inflammable than petrol. Well, I'm sure religious fellows would learn one or two lessons from this.

Again, RIP to the departed.
if u observe the story, the guy is educated, so he understood that, what the prophet is doing is wrong and dangerous, but because of sentiment, and he didn't want to oppose a so-called prophetic action, he suppressed and ignored that correct knowledge in him, and kept quiet, in order not to offend the prophet

That was why, @ the hospital, he told his brother that, he heard a voice telling him "is this how u will end your life"

Truth is, it was not a voice, that was his senses, reminding him that the perfume and candle light is danger

But he suppressed his knowledge/senses, and didn't oppose the prophet

Las las, na sentiment kill am

One thing I have learnt in life is that, I will never ever be Afraid to speak my mind to any pastor or so called prophet

Many of them are so so uneducated and foolish. The only thing they know is how to operate religion, that's all
Re: How Kayode Badru Died (Graphic Photos) by streetsoldier1(m): 3:54pm On May 09, 2021
musicproducer:
then u dont understand literature sorry

i dont really know what children are doing online sha
Re: How Kayode Badru Died (Graphic Photos) by divineappo(m): 3:54pm On May 09, 2021
tonididdy:
Proper investigation should be carried out here.
A candle and a perfume.
It will take a lot of concentration and a non ventilated room for a perfume to burn someone beyond recognition unless he was on fire and the pastor kept spraying the perfume to burn him completely.

there is nothing to investigate

The prophet killed him due to ignorance and foolishness, bunch of foolish so-called religious leaders, leading educated fools

The prophet must be held accountable, ignorance is not an excuse
Re: How Kayode Badru Died (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 4:00pm On May 09, 2021
streetsoldier1:

i dont really know what children are doing online sha
thank God say u self know
Re: How Kayode Badru Died (Graphic Photos) by Segzy19: 4:04pm On May 09, 2021
Who says prayers cannot be answered without candles?

When are these white garments churches going to do away with some of these practices that have been abrogated by the arrival of Jesus and the new testament?

To the deceased victim: why allow them perform unsafe act on you. I mean spraying you with a flammable liquid while you hold a candle or stay near a source of fire? (Safety is important in everything we do).

Imagine, he came all the way from Dubai to die in this manner in Nigeria. To make the matter worse, we don't even have many of the good facilities that can manage such emergency...

This is a lesson for us all. Be circumspect always!
Re: How Kayode Badru Died (Graphic Photos) by Princeokwuego1(m): 4:18pm On May 09, 2021
humilitypays:
White garment Churches should stop answering Church.

They should answer

Celestial Mosque of Muharideen or Celestial House of Ifa Kingdom or something similar.

Stop tarnishing the image of the Church of Christ by calling every Babalawo and Ifa house a Church and calling every disguised ritualist, Babalawo, Dibia, Spiritualist, etc a Pastor. God cannot be mocked. God is love. God is life.

Don't let them deceive you, most people calling themselves Prophet, Man of God, Pastor, Reverend, Evangelist, etc are not called by God nor do they represent Almighty Jehovah neither do they call on the name of Jesus Christ. Jesus gives life, He does not take life. You can call on God from anywhere you are and He will answer you so long as your ways are right with Him and you have faith in Him alone.

Stop running from one prayer house to another seeking for urgent solution when you can seek the face of God right in your bedroom and He will answer you. I am a living witness of the wonders of God. Whenever I call upon the Lord He answers me, even if I am walking on the road. My going to Church is to worship God and thank Him for His amazing love and kindness towards me not to seek for miracles.

Thanking and praising God alone from the depth of your heart can cause God to bless you more or solve other of your problems without you even asking. Form the habit of praising God even in your bedroom, bathroom, car, etc and watch how your life will be in few months from now.

No Pastor have the power to forgive your sin, so why looking for short cuts instead of mending your ways with God directly

They should stop pretending to be Church when in reality they are disguised Ifa house angry
thank you for reminding me
Re: How Kayode Badru Died (Graphic Photos) by Kolaboluv7(m): 4:44pm On May 09, 2021
White garment church and wonders..

Na you no go no know ohhh..

The only thing I like about this white garment church of a thing na the way they dance and drum, the big big ukwu wey dey dance to the drum and how their girls dey scream and moan when been drilled.. Na so you go dey hear something like brother Joshua jo wo .. ahhh brother Samuel ma pa mi.. ohhh angel Gabriel holy holy shocked grin

Rest In Peace to the faithful departed
Your woli (prophet) has failed you..
Nigeria has failed you..

The god’s has spoken

Thank you..
Re: How Kayode Badru Died (Graphic Photos) by sageb: 7:41pm On May 09, 2021
the man is gone just like that. Rest in peace
Re: How Kayode Badru Died (Graphic Photos) by higgs: 7:51pm On May 09, 2021
Ignorance killed him
Re: How Kayode Badru Died (Graphic Photos) by Giftexx: 9:17pm On May 09, 2021
How are u mod
dominique:
Such a painful, avoidable death sad. What's with white garment churches and candles?
Re: How Kayode Badru Died (Graphic Photos) by jaxxy(m): 10:20pm On May 09, 2021
It was a very intentional act. No 2 ways.
Re: How Kayode Badru Died (Graphic Photos) by TOPCRUISE(m): 3:26am On May 10, 2021
To those defending the actions of the wicked prophets by saying this is just an accident, shame on you
Re: How Kayode Badru Died (Graphic Photos) by luluosas(m): 7:09am On May 10, 2021
This is so painful. My condolences to the bereaved family
Re: How Kayode Badru Died (Graphic Photos) by calabardick(m): 11:20am On May 10, 2021
So this man has died as a burnt offering?
Re: How Kayode Badru Died (Graphic Photos) by armyofone(m): 6:49pm On May 11, 2021
Nigerians leave church matter alone they won't hear.

Churching isn't helping!

Perfume and candles in this age and time of technology?

Aye !!
Duniyan!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lady Twerks In Church During Tithe And Offering / Papaya Ex: Controversial Photoshoot Using The Crucifix Got People Raging / Throwback Pictures Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Years Ago

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.