Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,760 members, 7,824,182 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:16 AM

I'm Losing My Mind Moving On From My Past Relationship. Please Help Me Out Guys - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Losing My Mind Moving On From My Past Relationship. Please Help Me Out Guys (4249 Views)

My Fiancee's Unstable Look Is Threatening Our Relationship. Please Advice Me / What Is The Biggest Lesson You Learnt From A Past Relationship? / I Am Thinking Of Quitting My Relationship, Please Advise Me On What To Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Losing My Mind Moving On From My Past Relationship. Please Help Me Out Guys by Freelane33(m): 11:50am On May 09, 2021
Have you helped yourself
musicproducer:
i cant help u cause of this word

herculean

Re: I'm Losing My Mind Moving On From My Past Relationship. Please Help Me Out Guys by Kriss216: 11:59am On May 09, 2021
PlayMaker14:
Cc; Munzy14, why are you still allowing this lady I leave in your care to support Arsenal? Why do you like to see her carry 10th position in everything?

I need answers before UGM comes to dance for you at Celestial Junction.

Ihe nzuzu anaghị amasị angry

Bro, you left my beloved Mariah in the hands of an Arsenal fan? That's treason, bro.
Re: I'm Losing My Mind Moving On From My Past Relationship. Please Help Me Out Guys by Babafash(m): 12:00pm On May 09, 2021
OP let her breakup push u to success. Dont force yourself into another relationship for now. Look for business u can do to make u a big boy in life. By the time u have made money dont be surprised if your ex beg u to take her back. Money answereth all things

1 Like

Re: I'm Losing My Mind Moving On From My Past Relationship. Please Help Me Out Guys by Nobody: 12:01pm On May 09, 2021
Freelane33:
Have you helped yourself

definitely what bout u have u
Re: I'm Losing My Mind Moving On From My Past Relationship. Please Help Me Out Guys by PlayMaker14: 12:08pm On May 09, 2021
Kriss216:

Bro, you left my beloved Mariah in the hands of an Arsenal fan? That's treason, bro.
Biko ewela iwé, you know how much mariahAngel loves fried plantains and I couldn't curtail her large appetite for plantains.... I had to leave her in the hands of that Okpalà, I never knew he was an Arsenal fan.

1 Like

Re: I'm Losing My Mind Moving On From My Past Relationship. Please Help Me Out Guys by mariahAngel(f): 12:09pm On May 09, 2021
99thEnemy:

Anurum na inwere inyinya ibu di nma

ọ bụ eziokwu? grin

Dis your talk...e get as e be o undecided
Re: I'm Losing My Mind Moving On From My Past Relationship. Please Help Me Out Guys by mariahAngel(f): 12:10pm On May 09, 2021
PlayMaker14:
Biko ewela iwé, you know how much mariahAngel loves fried plantains and I couldn't curtail her large appetite for plantains.... I had to leave her in the hands of that Okpalà, I never knew he was an Arsenal fan.

Jason! You're high! grin
Re: I'm Losing My Mind Moving On From My Past Relationship. Please Help Me Out Guys by BREYZ: 12:11pm On May 09, 2021
Morray:
Please I don't know what's wrong with me. I'm losing my mind over a girl that just broke up with me 3wks ago. Moving on has been herculean for me. I can't help always thinking about her. All these problems started after I traveled to another state for nysc. We've not been communicating fine ever since until an issue broke out which I tried to figure out a way to patch things up and continue with the relationship. Instead she opted for us to go our separate ways which got me furious and which I angrily obliged to. We've dated for 2yrs plus and we planned on spending our life together through marriage - Obviously after service. I'm beginning to lose sleep over the thoughts of losing her. I've tried to get myself engaged in things that would ease my thoughts of her but they keep getting stronger by the day. I won't fail to mention that I have some female admirers where I'm currently serving. Have tried mingling with them to just feel good but I simply can't. I'm someone that don't like to beg for my feelings to be reciprocated whilst in a relationship. Reason why I don't fancy making up with her for now because I know I'd be treated like a piece of trash. I'm just looking for ideas on moving on. My first relationship didn't take me this long to move on. This is entirely a different feeling. I did love her truly but I believe we would still be of we were meant to be.
What can I do to help myself from getting enmeshed further into this situation please guys?

Of all the bad things wey dey happen for naija on a daily basis, na woman be your problem? Efulefu don't go and do something reasonable with your life, be thinking of another girl that has ran into another mans arms.

Wise up you have a greater future ahead of you.
Stop thinking about girls, they will wreck you.

1 Like

Re: I'm Losing My Mind Moving On From My Past Relationship. Please Help Me Out Guys by Kriss216: 12:11pm On May 09, 2021
PlayMaker14:
No problems.

I demand you retrieve and hand her over to 99thEnemy asap.

Such a beautiful lady shouldn't be anywhere close to an arsenal supporter.
Re: I'm Losing My Mind Moving On From My Past Relationship. Please Help Me Out Guys by mariahAngel(f): 12:12pm On May 09, 2021
Munzy14:

cheesy hapu jayson

I told someone "if you want a loyal friend who'll stick with you through thick and thin, look for an Arsenal fan" cheesy
Re: I'm Losing My Mind Moving On From My Past Relationship. Please Help Me Out Guys by PlayMaker14: 12:14pm On May 09, 2021
Kriss216:

No problems.

Nsogbu adi, you can count on me....

mariahAngel must be saved.
Re: I'm Losing My Mind Moving On From My Past Relationship. Please Help Me Out Guys by mariahAngel(f): 12:16pm On May 09, 2021
Kriss216:

No problems.

Kriss! I can't betray my brother! grin

Besides, 99th is an Enemy.
Re: I'm Losing My Mind Moving On From My Past Relationship. Please Help Me Out Guys by Kriss216: 12:27pm On May 09, 2021
mariahAngel:

Kriss! I can betray my brother! grin

No darling, he's not an enemy. He's a good guy. He'll be supplying you with bags of onions and tubers of yam weekly.

I got you Mariah.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm Losing My Mind Moving On From My Past Relationship. Please Help Me Out Guys by Elchechereche2: 12:55pm On May 09, 2021
Hard to say goodbye, but you really need to learn to say goodbye.I was in same shoes with you.Really loved this girl until she went hyper(spiritual). Would spent a whole week on the mountain then we had no bases for communication as we both felt like strangers.
FREEDOM COMES WHEN YOU LEARN TO LET GO
CREATION COMES WHEN YOU LEARN TO SAY NO

1 Like

Re: I'm Losing My Mind Moving On From My Past Relationship. Please Help Me Out Guys by Munzy14(m): 2:20pm On May 09, 2021
mariahAngel:

I told someone "if you want a loyal friend who'll stick with you through thick and thin, look for an Arsenal fan" cheesy
Exactly...cheesy

1 Like

Re: I'm Losing My Mind Moving On From My Past Relationship. Please Help Me Out Guys by Munzy14(m): 2:27pm On May 09, 2021
Kriss216 and playmaker14 nairaland unmen gun known..grin

1 Like

Re: I'm Losing My Mind Moving On From My Past Relationship. Please Help Me Out Guys by PlayMaker14: 2:31pm On May 09, 2021
Munzy14:
Kriss216 and pl.aymaker14 nairaland unmen gun known..grin
We will destroy the hotel called Imo.

Re: I'm Losing My Mind Moving On From My Past Relationship. Please Help Me Out Guys by Munzy14(m): 5:22pm On May 09, 2021
PlayMaker14:
We will destroy the hotel called Imo.

Go and destroy Ibori's bungalow called Delta state...grin
Re: I'm Losing My Mind Moving On From My Past Relationship. Please Help Me Out Guys by RealAlubarika(m): 8:38pm On May 09, 2021
Morray:
Please I don't know what's wrong with me. I'm losing my mind over a girl that just broke up with me 3wks ago. Moving on has been herculean for me. I can't help always thinking about her. All these problems started after I traveled to another state for nysc. We've not been communicating fine ever since until an issue broke out which I tried to figure out a way to patch things up and continue with the relationship. Instead she opted for us to go our separate ways which got me furious and which I angrily obliged to. We've dated for 2yrs plus and we planned on spending our life together through marriage - Obviously after service. I'm beginning to lose sleep over the thoughts of losing her. I've tried to get myself engaged in things that would ease my thoughts of her but they keep getting stronger by the day. I won't fail to mention that I have some female admirers where I'm currently serving. Have tried mingling with them to just feel good but I simply can't. I'm someone that don't like to beg for my feelings to be reciprocated whilst in a relationship. Reason why I don't fancy making up with her for now because I know I'd be treated like a piece of trash. I'm just looking for ideas on moving on. My first relationship didn't take me this long to move on. This is entirely a different feeling. I did love her truly but I believe we would still be of we were meant to be.
What can I do to help myself from getting enmeshed further into this situation please guys?

The major reasons you can't get over her is cause of the financial and non financial investment you've committed to the relationship.

We rise by lifting others
Re: I'm Losing My Mind Moving On From My Past Relationship. Please Help Me Out Guys by 99thEnemy(m): 7:54pm On May 10, 2021
mariahAngel:

Dis your talk...e get as e be o undecided

I just the experiment google translate oh grin
Re: I'm Losing My Mind Moving On From My Past Relationship. Please Help Me Out Guys by 99thEnemy(m): 7:57pm On May 10, 2021
Kriss216:

No problems.

Very true.

I love Manchester and Barcelona grin grin grin
Re: I'm Losing My Mind Moving On From My Past Relationship. Please Help Me Out Guys by 99thEnemy(m): 8:01pm On May 10, 2021
Kriss216:

No darling, he's not an enemy. He's a good guy. He'll be supplying you with bags of onions and tubers of yam weekly.

I got you MariahAngel .
be specific ....

White Onions grin grin grin
Re: I'm Losing My Mind Moving On From My Past Relationship. Please Help Me Out Guys by 99thEnemy(m): 8:07pm On May 10, 2021
mariahAngel:

Sweetheart... I am not grin

kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: I'm Losing My Mind Moving On From My Past Relationship. Please Help Me Out Guys by Kriss216: 3:48am On May 11, 2021
99thEnemy:

Very true.

I love Manchester and Barcelona grin grin grin
Na nyash and breast go kee you grin
Re: I'm Losing My Mind Moving On From My Past Relationship. Please Help Me Out Guys by 99thEnemy(m): 9:07am On May 11, 2021
Kriss216:

Na nyash and breast go kee you grin
grin grin grin
Re: I'm Losing My Mind Moving On From My Past Relationship. Please Help Me Out Guys by 99thEnemy(m): 10:54am On May 12, 2021
mariahAngel:

Arrrrrgh... I am a Manchester and Barcelona fan oh! kiss

You know I will treat you right. grin
Re: I'm Losing My Mind Moving On From My Past Relationship. Please Help Me Out Guys by 99thEnemy(m): 10:57am On May 12, 2021
mariahAngel:

Wahala for DJ Cuppy grin
Re: I'm Losing My Mind Moving On From My Past Relationship. Please Help Me Out Guys by Liamm(m): 5:35am On Sep 19, 2021
grin
Re: I'm Losing My Mind Moving On From My Past Relationship. Please Help Me Out Guys by Pathfinder2090: 9:14am On Sep 19, 2021
Fake Story

(1) (2) (Reply)

MEN!! GO MGTOW Or You Could Suffer The Same Fate Of This Young Man!! (Photo) / Why Are Guys Afraid Of Marrying Or Courting Hausa Women / I'm Confused On What Is Going On.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.