Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,304 members, 7,954,231 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 02:58 PM

Hilarious Ways Some Nigerian Ladies Ask Guys For Airtime - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hilarious Ways Some Nigerian Ladies Ask Guys For Airtime (3205 Views)

Girl Gets Unexpected Surprise After Asking Ex-boyfriend For Airtime / Ladies Ask Any Question About Men And Attitudes / Ladies Ask Any Question, First Guy To Nail It Earns An Exclusive PM From You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Hilarious Ways Some Nigerian Ladies Ask Guys For Airtime by HitGuy: 1:45pm On May 09, 2021
Patrioticbreed9:
9.baby i want to be the one to call you today and do the talking... but i dont have recharge card grin
Hahahahaha i will go then go buy some, when i want to call you, i recharge without asking you so do like i do
Re: Hilarious Ways Some Nigerian Ladies Ask Guys For Airtime by Kondomatic(m): 2:35pm On May 09, 2021
DanceVille:

That means you must not be an easy type of person. They scared to ask right?
Not really. I don't give out my number anyhow and I hardly collect from ladies so I only have few females around me and they can afford their own shit.

Re: Hilarious Ways Some Nigerian Ladies Ask Guys For Airtime by Kondomatic(m): 2:41pm On May 09, 2021
Twoclans:

That shows the class of ladies around you

In this age that alot of women are making legit good money. Sometimes I wonder where all this alfa males meet this girls.
Lols.

Don't let them confuse you with all these red pill and alfa male nonsense. Some of them are still boys so it's okay for them to roll with girls that ask for card.

Today they're alfa male, tomorrow they're celebrating good WAEC or JAMB result. grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Two Marriages And Still No Greencard / Is It A Crime For A Gurl To Ask A Guy Out? / Stern Warning To All Nairaland Babes...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.