Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,862 members, 7,810,291 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:51 AM

Ladies Ask Any Question About Men And Attitudes - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Ask Any Question About Men And Attitudes (6504 Views)

Hilarious Ways Some Nigerian Ladies Ask Guys For Airtime / Why Don't Nigerian Ladies Ask Guys Out? / Ladies Ask Any Question, First Guy To Nail It Earns An Exclusive PM From You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Ask Any Question About Men And Attitudes by Nobody: 11:20am On Mar 09, 2018
Drop Your Question About Guys And You Will Get honest Answer that Will Satisfy Your Curiousity and You Worry No More... Any Kind Of Question
Re: Ladies Ask Any Question About Men And Attitudes by zainmaxwell(m): 11:22am On Mar 09, 2018
undecided
Re: Ladies Ask Any Question About Men And Attitudes by ubunja(m): 2:05pm On Mar 09, 2018
you clearly dont know how women work
Women ask----->other women. thats how they share manipulation tricks.
Men ask---------->women. thinking they'll get "insider knowledge" but only to get bad advice that turns them into Nice Guys.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Ask Any Question About Men And Attitudes by Nobody: 2:08pm On Mar 09, 2018
Ask questions from a dead rat? Lol

Honey, I will pass cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Ask Any Question About Men And Attitudes by Nobody: 2:08pm On Mar 09, 2018
Lol

1 Like

Re: Ladies Ask Any Question About Men And Attitudes by marvin906(m): 2:09pm On Mar 09, 2018
can i ask a question

Re: Ladies Ask Any Question About Men And Attitudes by Nobody: 2:22pm On Mar 09, 2018
ubunja:
you clearly dont know how women work
Women ask----->other women. thats how they share manipulation tricks.
Men ask---------->women. thinking they'll get "insider knowledge" but only to get bad advice that turns them into Nice Guys.
Its Just For Fun.
Re: Ladies Ask Any Question About Men And Attitudes by Nobody: 2:24pm On Mar 09, 2018
RuthDaniels:
Ask questions from a dead rat? Lol

Honey, I will pass cheesy
even With My Name Attached To Your Moniker you Still Dont Have Sense, why Is That

1 Like

Re: Ladies Ask Any Question About Men And Attitudes by Nobody: 2:24pm On Mar 09, 2018
marvin906:
can i ask a question
ok
Re: Ladies Ask Any Question About Men And Attitudes by ubunja(m): 2:27pm On Mar 09, 2018
DeadRat:
Its Just For Fun.
isnt everything on NL "just for fun".
Re: Ladies Ask Any Question About Men And Attitudes by marvin906(m): 2:27pm On Mar 09, 2018
DeadRat:
ok

why cant naija girls squirt

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Ask Any Question About Men And Attitudes by Nobody: 2:28pm On Mar 09, 2018
DeadRat:
even With My Name Attached To Your Moniker you Still Dont Have Sense, why Is That
You just insulted yourself, do the math kiddo smiley

Lol.. That's all I needed to prove my assertion about you cheesy
Re: Ladies Ask Any Question About Men And Attitudes by Nobody: 2:30pm On Mar 09, 2018
marvin906:

So true cheesy I have never seen a Naija girl squirt. Really surprises me
Re: Ladies Ask Any Question About Men And Attitudes by Nobody: 2:33pm On Mar 09, 2018
RuthDaniels:
You just insulted yourself, do the math kiddo smiley

Lol.. That's all I needed to prove my assertion about you cheesy
who Are You Calling Kiddo? I Said Ask A Question And You Came In Here using My Moniker against Me... What You Got Was An Equal And Opposite Reaction... Shift If You Have Nothing Meaningful To Offer.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Ask Any Question About Men And Attitudes by marvin906(m): 2:33pm On Mar 09, 2018
efesodje:

So true cheesy I have never seen a Naija girl squirt. Really surprises me

have tried knocking that door..
buh nothing..
worst she will be behaving like someone that has asthma

Re: Ladies Ask Any Question About Men And Attitudes by Nobody: 2:35pm On Mar 09, 2018
marvin906:

oga their Climaxin is In Your Hands o
Re: Ladies Ask Any Question About Men And Attitudes by Nobody: 2:36pm On Mar 09, 2018
ubunja:
isnt everything on NL "just for fun".
Most Of It... No One's Taking this Personal today.
Re: Ladies Ask Any Question About Men And Attitudes by BossLaifay(f): 2:39pm On Mar 09, 2018
marvin906:

I squirt! But then again I am not a 'naija girl' Lol
Re: Ladies Ask Any Question About Men And Attitudes by Nobody: 2:42pm On Mar 09, 2018
DeadRat:
who Are You Calling Kiddo? I Said Ask A Question And You Came In Here using My Moniker against Me... What You Got Was An Equal And Opposite Reaction... Shift If You Have Nothing Meaningful To Offer.
Lol...Funny you!

Thought you typed this thread is for fun.. You don't shift on cyber space BTW tongue

1 Like

Re: Ladies Ask Any Question About Men And Attitudes by donstan18: 2:42pm On Mar 09, 2018
DeadRat:

What if she was joking and expected you to play along cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Ladies Ask Any Question About Men And Attitudes by BossLaifay(f): 2:43pm On Mar 09, 2018
DeadRat:
Drop Your Question About Guys And You Will Get honest Answer that Will Satisfy Your Curiousity and You Worry No More... Any Kind Of Question
Thank you for the opportunity....
Why do many men not bother to pay adequate attention to their spouses/partner's body? They are more interested in having an orgasm and moving on. And would start asking "Did u enjoy it?" "Hope you came?" Lol

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Ask Any Question About Men And Attitudes by Nobody: 2:46pm On Mar 09, 2018
DeadRat:

They are different things bro. Squirting is expelling fluids from the bladder as a result of intense arousal while the orgasm (cumming) is the true female ejaculation that is accompanied by a creamy white substance that is released into the vagina

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Ask Any Question About Men And Attitudes by marvin906(m): 2:47pm On Mar 09, 2018
DeadRat:

i nor understand..
emphasize more on your statement

Re: Ladies Ask Any Question About Men And Attitudes by Nobody: 2:48pm On Mar 09, 2018
BossLaifay:
Why do many men not bother to pay adequate attention to their spouses/partner's body? They are more interested in having an orgasm and moving on. And would start asking "Did u enjoy it?" "Hope you came?" Lol

lol grin at the boldfaced- I do that a lot cheesy
Re: Ladies Ask Any Question About Men And Attitudes by Nobody: 2:48pm On Mar 09, 2018
BossLaifay:
i Personally Dont Ask My Woman If She Enjoyed It, she Confesses It Her Self... Paying More Attention To Pre-intimacy and The Woman's body Is Key to Me except Maybe You fvcked a Pastor
Re: Ladies Ask Any Question About Men And Attitudes by marvin906(m): 2:48pm On Mar 09, 2018
BossLaifay:
I squirt! But then again I am not a 'naija girl' Lol

the irony...
which country let me know where to spend my leave

Re: Ladies Ask Any Question About Men And Attitudes by Nobody: 2:50pm On Mar 09, 2018
donstan18:

What if she was joking and expected you to play along cheesy
You Shouldnt Have Said This...

If She Takes Mine As A Joke I'll do same. Its action And Reaction cool
Re: Ladies Ask Any Question About Men And Attitudes by Nobody: 2:52pm On Mar 09, 2018
RuthDaniels:
Lol...Funny you!

Thought you typed this thread is for fun.. You don't shift on cyber space BTW tongue
I Only Said Shift For Other To Sit. Ask Questions Or banana Will Fall cool
Re: Ladies Ask Any Question About Men And Attitudes by donstan18: 2:52pm On Mar 09, 2018
DeadRat:
You Shouldnt Have Said This...

If She Takes Mine As A Joke I'll do same. Its action And Reaction cool

I don't get cheesy
Re: Ladies Ask Any Question About Men And Attitudes by BossLaifay(f): 2:53pm On Mar 09, 2018
efesodje:

lol grin at the boldfaced- I do that a lot cheesy
Lol. If she enjoyed it you wont have to ask........ Lol
Re: Ladies Ask Any Question About Men And Attitudes by BossLaifay(f): 2:53pm On Mar 09, 2018
marvin906:

the irony...
which country let me know where to spend my leave
Naija ofcourse just that I am not a girl... Lol
Re: Ladies Ask Any Question About Men And Attitudes by Nobody: 2:53pm On Mar 09, 2018
marvin906:

i nor understand..
emphasize more on your statement
see You Have To Be Patient With Women Since They take Longer, with Longer Pre-intimacy she Will Beg You To Enter... Except You Are A Two Minutes Master

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Should I Sack Her Or Continue To Manage Her? / My Shocking Experience Today! / Northern Couple Tries To Be Creative In New Pre Wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.