Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,460 members, 7,819,678 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:42 PM

Girl Caught After Giving A Baby Bleach To Drink (Video) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Girl Caught After Giving A Baby Bleach To Drink (Video) (30095 Views)

Man Burnt Alive For Stealing Black Bullet Drink - VIDEO / Man Caught After Poisoning His Friend's Coca-Cola Drink! (Video) / Girl Caught After Stealing Money From Woman's Account Through ATM. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girl Caught After Giving A Baby Bleach To Drink (Video) by powalez: 6:31pm On May 09, 2021
Things dey happen sha
Please fam, am heartbroken, my girl caught me with another girl, I begged, she forgave me, only for her to just call and tell me we can only be friends, to sum the story up, I asked to see her and she ended up insulting me but I never said a word back, my problem now is,
Am heartbroken and I don't know what to do, is it a crime to get her a helper?
Re: Girl Caught After Giving A Baby Bleach To Drink (Video) by IduNaOba: 6:31pm On May 09, 2021
Future is female o
Re: Girl Caught After Giving A Baby Bleach To Drink (Video) by sofiscatedmoron: 6:31pm On May 09, 2021
Afonja self
Re: Girl Caught After Giving A Baby Bleach To Drink (Video) by Wizzyflexx: 6:32pm On May 09, 2021
The future is what again??
Awon werey grin
Re: Girl Caught After Giving A Baby Bleach To Drink (Video) by IduNaOba: 6:32pm On May 09, 2021
Queseda:
Why Igbo people wicked like this
Chukwu kpọọ gị ọkụ
Re: Girl Caught After Giving A Baby Bleach To Drink (Video) by cletz991(m): 6:32pm On May 09, 2021
Lock them up undecided
Re: Girl Caught After Giving A Baby Bleach To Drink (Video) by IduNaOba: 6:33pm On May 09, 2021
iammo:
Ipobians sef

Tufiakwa
Ala kụgbo gị
Re: Girl Caught After Giving A Baby Bleach To Drink (Video) by echesilver: 6:34pm On May 09, 2021
I don't believe this cock and bull story tongue
Re: Girl Caught After Giving A Baby Bleach To Drink (Video) by Dreadlock69(m): 6:35pm On May 09, 2021
Afonja people ehhh!!
Re: Girl Caught After Giving A Baby Bleach To Drink (Video) by chatinent: 6:36pm On May 09, 2021
This new generation will be worse.
Re: Girl Caught After Giving A Baby Bleach To Drink (Video) by Olajide500: 6:36pm On May 09, 2021
Guyz
I just drop a Hilarious Video of cut Soap For me

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rbrc53vpaYg
Plz engage �
Re: Girl Caught After Giving A Baby Bleach To Drink (Video) by joinpreneur(m): 6:39pm On May 09, 2021
All I can see is that she's not prepared for what happened to her. She got a baby when she wasn't prepared for it. What else? Do you expect such a girl or person to value it? No.

Morals are for our own good! Now she's in trouble.
Re: Girl Caught After Giving A Baby Bleach To Drink (Video) by powalez: 6:41pm On May 09, 2021
joinpreneur:
T
space booker
Re: Girl Caught After Giving A Baby Bleach To Drink (Video) by BigBashiru: 6:41pm On May 09, 2021
Re: Girl Caught After Giving A Baby Bleach To Drink (Video) by Pimine: 6:43pm On May 09, 2021
Aswearugaaad

The future is truly transgendered, my people.
Re: Girl Caught After Giving A Baby Bleach To Drink (Video) by joinpreneur(m): 6:43pm On May 09, 2021
powalez:
space booker

grin grin grin wink
Re: Girl Caught After Giving A Baby Bleach To Drink (Video) by Splendorgirl633(f): 6:45pm On May 09, 2021
The girl looks evil sef
Re: Girl Caught After Giving A Baby Bleach To Drink (Video) by Musalegbo: 6:47pm On May 09, 2021
Alrght
Re: Girl Caught After Giving A Baby Bleach To Drink (Video) by sisisioge: 6:50pm On May 09, 2021
Is the baby ok? Haaaa!

1 Like

Re: Girl Caught After Giving A Baby Bleach To Drink (Video) by doneback04: 6:51pm On May 09, 2021
Chai what a wicked world we live in, just 20k you kill an innocent baby. Pls both her and the so call chisom should not be left unpunished
Re: Girl Caught After Giving A Baby Bleach To Drink (Video) by neyohh: 6:52pm On May 09, 2021
It's the culture folk's, their men are cucks.

Women evil, what do you expect.
Re: Girl Caught After Giving A Baby Bleach To Drink (Video) by FBIBOT(m): 6:53pm On May 09, 2021
See her head..
Re: Girl Caught After Giving A Baby Bleach To Drink (Video) by sammirano: 6:53pm On May 09, 2021
Wicked ipob pig

1 Like

Re: Girl Caught After Giving A Baby Bleach To Drink (Video) by realstars: 6:54pm On May 09, 2021
Did anybody slaped her atall? grin
Re: Girl Caught After Giving A Baby Bleach To Drink (Video) by realstars: 6:58pm On May 09, 2021
powalez:
Things dey happen sha Please fam, am heartbroken, my girl caught me,
Is it a crime to get her a helper?
Can You Swap?
Re: Girl Caught After Giving A Baby Bleach To Drink (Video) by ablejesus26(m): 7:02pm On May 09, 2021
Teaser4:
What a wicked thing!!! .. She go born one day nah.. See her forehead like ibadan to lagos train

grin grin mahd ooo ��

Re: Girl Caught After Giving A Baby Bleach To Drink (Video) by Hassanmaye(m): 7:03pm On May 09, 2021
If we tell them vaginal people are wicked they will say know they are angels, we just hate them or misogynist bla bla OK
Re: Girl Caught After Giving A Baby Bleach To Drink (Video) by Edusouls(m): 7:04pm On May 09, 2021
Yesoo we all know, Na God just dey guide us in this dark times
AngryIgboDon:
Satanic People everywhere.

God's people need to be a lot more prayerful these days oo. Times are bad.

Who has ear, let him listen.
Re: Girl Caught After Giving A Baby Bleach To Drink (Video) by Ola5TP: 7:04pm On May 09, 2021
ebukajay184:

https://igberetvnews.com/1389463/girl-caught-giving-baby-bleach-drink-video/
This is a world of female indeed! The wickedness vagina people do is beyond normal human thinking
Re: Girl Caught After Giving A Baby Bleach To Drink (Video) by Minjim: 7:05pm On May 09, 2021
Chai!

Hope the baby didn't die?
Re: Girl Caught After Giving A Baby Bleach To Drink (Video) by Hassanmaye(m): 7:05pm On May 09, 2021
Silentinoo:
because of 20k... and she even got the mind to do it... those hands she use to do that rubbish they need to cut it off that's her punishment so she won't do any thing evil with that hand. nawa for this life o
at a cheap price dm me for your logo and flyer design
That's vagina people for you

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

He Ran Away With My N700k, Please Can I Get Justice ? / Nigerians Challenge South African Police Over The Death Of Their Brother (Video) / Man Rapes 13-year-old Daughter In Kebbi (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.