Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,547 members, 7,816,330 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:39 AM

Igboman Renounced His First Son Position, In A Letter To The Dad. All The Entitl - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Igboman Renounced His First Son Position, In A Letter To The Dad. All The Entitl (236 Views)

Nairalanders Please Help, My First Son Is Behaving Somehow / Nigerian Man Renounces His Position As First Son In The Family, Gives Reasons / My Uncles Fixed My Late Father's Burial Without Informing Me, His First Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Igboman Renounced His First Son Position, In A Letter To The Dad. All The Entitl by CovidVaccine: 11:32am On May 09, 2021
Igboman renounced his First Son position, in a letter to the dad. All the entitlements and responsibility of first son, he distance himself via this letter

He implored his dad and family to recognise him, as the last child

Re: Igboman Renounced His First Son Position, In A Letter To The Dad. All The Entitl by taretoofine(m): 1:44pm On May 12, 2021
First born come join the economic situation
The man say mba
I can't come and go and keep masef grin

(1) (Reply)

Let Assume You're Gifted #500 Naira. / Order Your Groceries On Quicart And Get Instant Delivery To Your Doorstep! / Teach Your Kids Programming

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.