Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,565 members, 7,820,042 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:57 AM

She Said I’m A Weakling And Simp! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Said I’m A Weakling And Simp! (4763 Views)

Am I A Weakling? They Keep Cheating On Me / Nairaland And "Simp" (photo) / See what Sexual Weakling folks Do To Ladies. Beware And Be Warned (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Said I’m A Weakling And Simp! by McEphiks(m): 11:38am On May 09, 2021
So I’ll make this short. I was in Ghana working until last year February when I decided to visit my dad. Covid and border closure didn’t allow me return.

March this year I was able to come back. Starting again I was putting up with a friend who in less than a month ask me out cos he was expecting a chick. Lol. Well, I was jobless but my partner was supper supportive. She got a loan at work and I secured an apartment.

Fast forward to about a week ago my friend who sent me out is having accommodation problem. He came begging for me to host him for the time been. Well, I concurred and my babe said “Someone who sent you out cos of a girl and now you’re helping him, you’re a weakling and too soft”

I don’t think I am; I am just choosing not to repay evil with bad. The tables of life turn unexpectedly these days.

Have I done anything bad?

Lalasticlala
Mynd44

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Said I’m A Weakling And Simp! by yomi007k(m): 11:43am On May 09, 2021
Yes you are weak.

Your friend will betray you again but only in a matter of time.

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Said I’m A Weakling And Simp! by McEphiks(m): 11:48am On May 09, 2021
yomi007k:
Yes you are weak.

Your friend will betray you again but only in a matter of time.

In my own house?

Expatiate
Re: She Said I’m A Weakling And Simp! by paulolee(m): 11:50am On May 09, 2021
only weakling keeps snakes n rats in his circle because of " fear of tomorrow"....
a gee dt sent u out bcoz of a woman isnt a real niggee n u are suppose to stay far from him n u dnt even need ur bea permission to do whats right as a man u claim to be..
said you are scared of d unexpected not knowing that all mortals have to face the present n leave tomorrow to tell itself because the present determines dt tomorrow..
if you accept dt snake today n he betrays you again or even poison u to get ur woman or money, dt means you wont see dt tomorrow dt u are scared off..
lastly, incase u dnt know, tables of life don't turn anymore, the sharp gees don de move chair..

42 Likes

Re: She Said I’m A Weakling And Simp! by yomi007k(m): 11:51am On May 09, 2021
McEphiks:

In my own house?

Expatiate
Yes in your house.

Your friend is the King of Simps. Betrayal is their motto. The dude is as fake as Chinko and will do anything to please v.agina people.

If he makes enough money, he will tell you he has nothing and pump money on his babe while bringing nothing to the table.

Even you are a simp.

21 Likes

Re: She Said I’m A Weakling And Simp! by Jessepaid(m): 11:52am On May 09, 2021
McEphiks:

In my own house?

Expatiate
hehehe....

Yes in your own house it can happen and the easiest way is to sow discord between you and your babe...

Shit like this has happened to me twice....

Never personally help a friend that has once betrayed you...

Always help from a distance...

12 Likes

Re: She Said I’m A Weakling And Simp! by Cutehector(m): 11:54am On May 09, 2021
Imagine. You are weak abeg
Re: She Said I’m A Weakling And Simp! by vibbb: 11:57am On May 09, 2021
No big deal you are not weak. Though it's painful to recall yesterday gesture but not withstanding just give him a time frame of staying and be precise about it, if you want him to stay for 4 weeks or Months just make sure you define it b4 he moves in.

7 Likes

Re: She Said I’m A Weakling And Simp! by DaddyRochie1642: 11:59am On May 09, 2021
vibbb:
No big deal you are not weak. Though it's painful to recall yesterday gesture but not withstanding just give him a time frame of staying and be precise about it, if you want him to stay for 4 weeks or Months just make sure you define it b4 he moves in.

Op if you're smart, follow this advice

6 Likes

Re: She Said I’m A Weakling And Simp! by xxxtedyxxx(m): 12:01pm On May 09, 2021
OP dem never tell you say you be mumu?

You think say u dey wise?

Re: She Said I’m A Weakling And Simp! by McEphiks(m): 12:19pm On May 09, 2021
yomi007k:

Yes in your house.

Your friend is the King of Simps. Betrayal is their motto. The dude is as fake as Chinko and will do anything to please v.agina people.

If he makes enough money, he will tell you he has nothing and pump money on his babe while bringing nothing to the table.

Even you are a simp.

I care less about that. I’m not helping him cos I need a repay. I only help cos he is in need and I’m opportune to be privileged

1 Like

Re: She Said I’m A Weakling And Simp! by McEphiks(m): 12:20pm On May 09, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:

Op if you're smart, follow this advice

Thanks. I guess you’re the only one understanding
Re: She Said I’m A Weakling And Simp! by McEphiks(m): 12:21pm On May 09, 2021
Jessepaid:
hehehe....

Yes in your own house it can happen and the easiest way is to sow discord between you and your babe...

Shit like this has happened to me twice....

Never personally help a friend that has once betrayed you...

Always help from a distance...

He can get a room for as low as 1200 cedis I’m thinking of giving him the money.
Re: She Said I’m A Weakling And Simp! by McEphiks(m): 12:23pm On May 09, 2021
paulolee:
only weakling keeps snakes n rats around in his circle because of the fear of tomorrow..
a gee dt sent u out bcoz of a woman isnt a real niggee n u are suppose to stay far from him n u dnt even need ur bea permission to do wats right..
u are scared of d unexpected not knowing dt we face d present n leave tomorrow to tell itself...
tables of life dont turn anymore, the sharp gees don de move chair..

I’m not scared of tomorrow. I was not raised to do evil to those who were bad to me. If I love only those who loved me, what’s the difference between me and the pagans or unbelievers.

Righteousness2 what’s your take

1 Like

Re: She Said I’m A Weakling And Simp! by Jessepaid(m): 12:24pm On May 09, 2021
McEphiks:

He can get a room for as low as 1200 cedis I’m thinking of giving him the money.
better ooo

Don't bring him close again...

Give him the 1200cedis...

If you can afford it...

At least he helped you one time so use this to to be even with him...

1 Like

Re: She Said I’m A Weakling And Simp! by McEphiks(m): 12:28pm On May 09, 2021
Jessepaid:
better ooo

Don't bring him close again...

Give him the 1200cedis...

If you can afford it...

At least he helped you one time so use this to to be even with him...

I can afford it Maybe that will be better but my babe does not even want me to help him at all cos she knew about it all.
Re: She Said I’m A Weakling And Simp! by Nobody: 12:36pm On May 09, 2021
paulolee:
only weakling keeps snakes n rats around in his circle because of the fear of tomorrow..
a gee dt sent u out bcoz of a woman isnt a real niggee n u are suppose to stay far from him n u dnt even need ur bea permission to do wats right..
u are scared of d unexpected not knowing dt we face d present n leave tomorrow to tell itself...
tables of life dont turn anymore, the sharp gees don de move chair..
Message.
Re: She Said I’m A Weakling And Simp! by yomi007k(m): 12:44pm On May 09, 2021
McEphiks:

I care less about that. I’m not helping him cos I need a repay. I only help cos he is in need and I’m opportune to be privileged

Cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Said I’m A Weakling And Simp! by Karleb(m): 12:46pm On May 09, 2021
There's this Bros over hoes that people say but the saying is just so wrong.

There are some women that genuinely have your best interest at heart, this woman of yours is a typical example.

Your friend doesn't like you. No true friend would chase out his friend who has no where to stay for a girl.

Your are a motherfuucckking simp!

Edit

You are also very very weak.

3 Likes

Re: She Said I’m A Weakling And Simp! by DaddyRochie1642: 12:52pm On May 09, 2021
McEphiks:

I can afford it Maybe that will be better but my babe does not even want me to help him at all cos she knew about it all.

You can help him without telling your babe, she doesn't need to know everything.
You said you weren't raised to repay "Evil" with "Evil", so follow your moral upbringing and let your Conscience rest. It's very simple.

1 Like

Re: She Said I’m A Weakling And Simp! by McEphiks(m): 1:02pm On May 09, 2021
Karleb:
There's this Bros over hoes that people say but the saying is just so wrong.

There are some women that genuinely have your best interest at heart, this woman of yours is a typical example.

Your friend doesn't like you. No true friend would chase out his friend who has no where to stay for a girl.

Your are a motherfuucckking simp!

Edit

You are also very very weak.

So I should be stupid cos he decides to be stupid.
Re: She Said I’m A Weakling And Simp! by McEphiks(m): 1:03pm On May 09, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:

You can help him without telling your babe, she doesn't need to know everything.
You said you weren't raised to repay "Evil" with "Evil", so follow your moral upbringing and let your Conscience rest. It's very simple.

Thanks, this should help.
Re: She Said I’m A Weakling And Simp! by TalkTalkTwins(m): 1:19pm On May 09, 2021
She's correct abeg
Re: She Said I’m A Weakling And Simp! by WantsandMore: 1:19pm On May 09, 2021
You aren’t weak, you strong Gee! Buh keep a strong frame, your home your rules, no slack. In my experience people will treat you in the way and manner they perceive your actions and body language. Be precise, if the bro code gon cos you pain or losss Bleep it, There’s no love without justice . Nuf said...
Re: She Said I’m A Weakling And Simp! by A305: 1:27pm On May 09, 2021
McEphiks:
So I’ll make this short. I was in Ghana working until last year February when I decided to visit my dad. Covid and border closure didn’t allow me return.

March this year I was able to come back. Starting again I was putting up with a friend who in less than a month ask me out cos he was expecting a chick. Lol. Well, I was jobless but my partner was supper supportive. She got a loan at work and I secured an apartment.

Fast forward to about a week ago my friend who sent me out is having accommodation problem. He came begging for me to host him for the time been. Well, I concurred and my babe said “Someone who sent you out cos of a girl and now you’re helping him, you’re a weakling and too soft”

I don’t think I am; I am just choosing not to repay evil with bad. The tables of life turn unexpectedly these days.

Lalasticlala
Mynd44
You not only weak but lack the knowledge of the art of war.

How then can you protect a woman or family?

If a Scorpion sting you once, it will sting again and again because it is in its nature to sting.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Said I’m A Weakling And Simp! by Nobody: 1:32pm On May 09, 2021
McEphiks:

Lalasticlala
Mynd44
stop simping grin
Re: She Said I’m A Weakling And Simp! by CRISPRcas9: 1:42pm On May 09, 2021
God punish u op. Fake story
Re: She Said I’m A Weakling And Simp! by revived: 1:44pm On May 09, 2021
So go be op

Siggy siggy siggy
Re: She Said I’m A Weakling And Simp! by Karleb(m): 1:53pm On May 09, 2021
McEphiks:

So I should be stupid cos he decides to be stupid.

It's official, you're a simp!
Re: She Said I’m A Weakling And Simp! by stanliwise(m): 2:02pm On May 09, 2021
McEphiks:

Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Life is too complicated to know exactly what to do at every-time.
Just because he sent you packing does not mean automatically you should meet with same action at sight because at a point he allowed you in.
This exact scenario happened to me back in school but now we are on opposite side of the table now.
Not like he stays with me but I am currently helping him on how to get a job.

Now here is it.
I don’t and will never trust him, I work with him with just a lot of vigilant eyes and guard. We don’t go out on hangout and we keep our space.

Now in your case the idea of you don’t know tomorrow mentality as an excuse is not making sense.
If you want to go such route then you should be accommodating even beggars and mad men, together with thieves and kidnapper all in the bid you don’t know tomorrow.
Your reason for keeping is flawed and that is your only mistake. And not basically your actions.

Here is my judgment, you should simply start eating with friends who are not actually friends with long spoon, in other words keep large space and distance between you and them no matter what, do everything possible so as no to allow them close except they prove otherwise with their actions later on. Allowing him into your house temporarily is fine but try to get him out as soon as possible even if that means giving him a one off financial assistance to leave you alone.

Enemy need close distance to struck you and please you shouldn’t go so close to save a person who you aren’t sure he is a friend

Sorry for the long story

3 Likes

Re: She Said I’m A Weakling And Simp! by SOZINN: 2:15pm On May 09, 2021
If this is true then your woman is one of a kind.
What your friend did is commendable by the standards of many women, even men.
His kind is what most of them refer to as "real man".
For her to come out honestly to you is very rare.

As for you, I understand where you are coming from. But you should know that your friend will betray you if the situation involves a female in the future. He'll pick a woman over you anytime, any day. I would like you to do a thorough review of your friendship.
Has he been adding value to you?
Maybe it's time to think about you and what's best for you.

1 Like

Re: She Said I’m A Weakling And Simp! by McEphiks(m): 2:39pm On May 09, 2021
stanliwise:

Life is too complicated to know exactly what to do at every-time.
Just because he sent you packing does not mean automatically you should meet with same action at sight because at a point he allowed you in.
This exact scenario happened to me back in school but now we are on opposite side of the table now.
Not like he stays with me but I am currently helping him on how to get a job.

Now here is it.
I don’t and will never trust him, I work with him with just a lot of vigilant eyes and guard. We don’t go out on hangout and we keep our space.

Now in your case the idea of you don’t know tomorrow mentality as an excuse is not making sense.
If you want to go such route then you should be accommodating even beggars and mad men, together with thieves and kidnapper all in the bid you don’t know tomorrow.
Your reason for keeping is flawed and that is your only mistake. And not basically your actions.

Here is my judgment, you should simply start eating with friends who are not actually friends with long spoon, in other words keep large space and distance between you and them no matter what, do everything possible so as no to allow them close except they prove otherwise with their actions later on. Allowing him into your house temporarily is fine but try to get him out as soon as possible even if that means giving him a one off financial assistance to leave you alone.

Enemy need close distance to struck you and please you shouldn’t go so close to save a person who you aren’t sure he is a friend

Sorry for the long story

Not too long to read. My babe actually prefer I give him the money to get an apartment so I’ll do just that since it’ll save me the stress.

And I didn’t do it cos of what tomorrow hold. I just didn’t think it was right to repay evil with evil.

Thanks for your submission

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Soldier Rescues His Fiancée Who Is A Nurse In War Front In Pre-wedding Photos / Would U Date Or Marry A Guy Younger Than You ? (ladies I Need Ur Response) / 2go- Promotes Homosexuality In Nigeria [fact].. Watch Your Kids Closely..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.