Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,167 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:11 AM

Nairaland And "Simp" (photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairaland And "Simp" (photo) (4472 Views)

Ladies Do This Us And We Will Gladly Be Your Simp( Photo) / She Said I’m A Weakling And Simp! / We Met In 2017 On Nairaland And In July,2020 We Got Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland And "Simp" (photo) by FreestyleG: 8:08pm On Aug 11, 2020
On every relationship related thread you'll see at least 200k nairalanders screaming "simp simp simp"... Small thing dem don label person simp I hate nonsense. The word is being abused just as everything in this country ranging from hit songs, online fads, slangs and co. The funny part is if you run a check at least 90% of these people screaming simps online are the worst simps in reality. Don't be surprised that most of them are still on that level where they beg for just the tip to enter after squandering all their belongings on a girl. But right here on NL person no go hear word again apart from "Simp". Nonsense and hypocrites grin

12 Likes

Re: Nairaland And "Simp" (photo) by dangermouse(m): 8:15pm On Aug 11, 2020
Are you a simp?

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nairaland And "Simp" (photo) by Vyzz: 8:18pm On Aug 11, 2020
SIMP

the most abused word on nairaland after Buhari....

The word simp doesn't deserve all these abuses but I can't say the same for the B-word

4 Likes

Re: Nairaland And "Simp" (photo) by Vyzz: 8:19pm On Aug 11, 2020
grin
Re: Nairaland And "Simp" (photo) by Nobody: 8:21pm On Aug 11, 2020
“Your money shrimp”

Re: Nairaland And "Simp" (photo) by Kriss216: 8:21pm On Aug 11, 2020
Rants of a Simp!

23 Likes

Re: Nairaland And "Simp" (photo) by FreestyleG: 8:41pm On Aug 11, 2020
Kriss216:
Rants of a Simp!
He pain am grin

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland And "Simp" (photo) by ambassadorgozie(m): 8:45pm On Aug 11, 2020
Kriss216:
Rants of a Simp!

1 Like

Re: Nairaland And "Simp" (photo) by Nobody: 8:46pm On Aug 11, 2020
Missisimping cool

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nairaland And "Simp" (photo) by Nobody: 8:53pm On Aug 11, 2020
grin
Re: Nairaland And "Simp" (photo) by Arekpitad: 9:02pm On Aug 11, 2020
To be honest most of y'all saying this word either don't have an idea or full meaning of the word or your level of immaturity is too high... This forum has given you the platform to say things beyond control but in reality you are more of what you criticize people about or even worse...you go about shouting simp and in real life you don't have the balls to approach or even start a conversation with a lady

10 Likes

Re: Nairaland And "Simp" (photo) by DreamyEyes: 9:08pm On Aug 11, 2020
I tire bro. dem dey abuse the word

most times I wonder if they know what being a simp really means

1 Like

Re: Nairaland And "Simp" (photo) by ashawopikin(m): 9:48pm On Aug 11, 2020
Simp grin

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland And "Simp" (photo) by emmancipated(m): 9:51pm On Aug 11, 2020
The Simpson's house is what they've turned Nairaland into.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland And "Simp" (photo) by sunshineV(f): 10:19pm On Aug 11, 2020
FreestyleG:
On every relationship related thread you'll see at least 200k nairalanders screaming "simp simp simp"... Small thing dem don label person simp I hate nonsense. The word is being abused just as everything in this country ranging from hit songs, online fads, slangs and co. The funny part is if you run a check at least 90% of these people screaming simps online are the worst simps in reality. Don't be surprised that most of them are still on that level where they beg for just the tip to enter after squandering all their belongings on a girl. But right here on NL person no go hear word again apart from "Simp". Nonsense and hypocrites grin

ask those niggas to define simp now wahala go burst.

Similar way they learnt clout and we no fit hear word again

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland And "Simp" (photo) by Richdad50(m): 10:44pm On Aug 11, 2020
shocked

The funny part of it all is that these babies that call married men and those in love relationships Simps are actually little fellows living with their parents.

Whenever I speak to young and newly married couples, I tell them masculinity at 100% will bring you complete pain and unhappiness in the marriage. A man must learn to balance his ego and that part of him that genuinely wants to be kind and simple before his woman.

Putting her first before yourself is the very reason why she was cut out from your ribs. A physically weaker being was borne out of you, a mental equal was given for your benefit. You must protect her physical weakness and harness her mental capacity.

Foolishness in relationships may be evident in some men but an act of kindness, caring, loving, understanding, and patience with the woman you are with make you no SIMP.

As a man, learn to walk away from a loveless relationship if necessary or the appearance of being taken advantage of. Give yourself up to love and be loved by a woman who appreciates the quality of a humble man.

Ego brings conflicts and rivalries, but a simple heart wins you respect. She will lay on your path and worship the ground you walk on. She will treat you like a king and make your old age pleasant and fulfilling. An ego-driven man only earns fear and he will be lonely with passing time.

Finally, whatever activity, actions, or gesture makes you both happy in your relationship, do it, and often without shame. Live your lives for yourself. After all, happiness is relative and the route taken to achieve it is personal.

Richdad

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nairaland And "Simp" (photo) by Mandela27: 10:46pm On Aug 11, 2020
Means the gospel of masculinity is spreading like a wild fire grin grin

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland And "Simp" (photo) by Nobody: 10:53pm On Aug 11, 2020
me after lying not to touch her when she visits but she still refused to show up

I'm a simp

Re: Nairaland And "Simp" (photo) by ubunja(m): 10:57pm On Aug 11, 2020
Usually if a word is bothering someone it applies to them. Just like women who hate the word "slut" and men who hate the word "dusty".

33 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Nairaland And "Simp" (photo) by Barney001: 11:02pm On Aug 11, 2020
FreestyleG:

26 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nairaland And "Simp" (photo) by ubunja(m): 11:04pm On Aug 11, 2020
Richdad50:
shocked

The funny part of it all is that this babies that call married men and those in love relationships Simps are actually little fellows living with parents.

They have no experience in male/female relation yet are quick to jump into using a word they know little or nothing about.

Richdad
the next generation of men will be smarter. An Australian news site once did a story in which teen boys of 13,14 were identifying as mgtow after seeing their fathers, brothers and uncles get ruined in misandrist divorce settlements.

Edit: here's the link to the article - https://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/parenting/teens/first-men-now-boys-are-going-their-own-way/news-story/7aa04498e3c2673ecd4f474573258b10

Horrible female nature can no longer be hidden because now everything is happening in the full view of everyone. Even the boys living at home are seeing how their fathers are being disrespected and made fools of.

26 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nairaland And "Simp" (photo) by tolugar: 11:04pm On Aug 11, 2020
Simp

1 Share

Re: Nairaland And "Simp" (photo) by IjebuWarrior: 11:14pm On Aug 11, 2020
grin
Re: Nairaland And "Simp" (photo) by Nobody: 11:14pm On Aug 11, 2020
Space booked. The thread go long fah
Re: Nairaland And "Simp" (photo) by Zayttoven: 11:16pm On Aug 11, 2020
Which are you?
Last time I checked you're the one free styling 'bout "bitches"

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland And "Simp" (photo) by CHoccolaTE: 11:18pm On Aug 11, 2020
ubunja:
the next generation of men will be smarter. An Australian news site once did a story in which teen boys of 13,14 were identifying as mgtow after seeing their fathers, brothers and uncles get ruined in misandrist divorce settlements.

Horrible female nature can longer be hidden because now everything is happening in the full view of everyone. Even the boys living at home are seeing how their fathers are being disrespected and made fools of.
I hope they stay completely 100% away from women,
Not the one that they will raping or murdering women because Konji is confusing them.

Go your way means go your way including when it comes to men's criminal activities against women.
Re: Nairaland And "Simp" (photo) by ImaIma1(f): 11:18pm On Aug 11, 2020
Vyzz:
SIMP

the most abused word on nairaland after Buhari....

The word simp doesn't deserve all these abuses but I can't say the same for the B-word

And "cretin"
Re: Nairaland And "Simp" (photo) by Tonnexy: 11:22pm On Aug 11, 2020
Ok
Re: Nairaland And "Simp" (photo) by merieam16(f): 11:29pm On Aug 11, 2020
I'm here 2 read simp' comments

1 Like

Re: Nairaland And "Simp" (photo) by sammysneh(m): 11:30pm On Aug 11, 2020
I don laugh tire
Re: Nairaland And "Simp" (photo) by COOL10(m): 11:33pm On Aug 11, 2020
ubunja:

Edit: here's the link to the article - https://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/parenting/teens/first-men-now-boys-are-going-their-own-way/news-story/7aa04498e3c2673ecd4f474573258b10

Horrible female nature can no longer be hidden because now everything is happening in the full view of everyone. Even the boys living at home are seeing how their fathers are being disrespected and made fools of.

This is good news cool

4 Likes

Re: Nairaland And "Simp" (photo) by ubunja(m): 11:35pm On Aug 11, 2020
Remember people Simps are the male version of sluts and hoes.

Sluts are quick to open Legs. Simps are quick to open wallets. Both are sluts and hoes. Shame them to death.

34 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (Reply)

Thanks to my pussy- Final Graduate Says the university drag her to court / Why Were Nairaland Guys Accused Of Stalking The Ladies ? / Pregnant Nigerian Men?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.