Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,372 members, 7,819,338 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:41 PM

Kayode Badru: Celestial Church Reacts To Death Of Socialite - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Kayode Badru: Celestial Church Reacts To Death Of Socialite (54126 Views)

How Kayode Badru Died (Graphic Photos) / Lagos Socialite - Kayode Badru Burnt Inside Church / Pastor Joseph Ponda Caught Having Sex With Married Woman: Church Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kayode Badru: Celestial Church Reacts To Death Of Socialite by Bola146(f): 7:27pm On May 09, 2021
See how ignorant killed a benefactor!!! What was he looking for Miracles? Or juju lipsrsealed lipsrsealed Idon't pray for my enemies to go to any white garment churches, they are evil!!! They will drain you financially lipsrsealed Perfume my foot

3 Likes

Re: Kayode Badru: Celestial Church Reacts To Death Of Socialite by odiomachi(m): 7:27pm On May 09, 2021
Is it compulsory to pray with candles?
Re: Kayode Badru: Celestial Church Reacts To Death Of Socialite by donbenie(m): 7:27pm On May 09, 2021
T
Re: Kayode Badru: Celestial Church Reacts To Death Of Socialite by chocboi78(m): 7:27pm On May 09, 2021
Lmao... spiritual perfume grin grin
This country has really gone to the dogs
Re: Kayode Badru: Celestial Church Reacts To Death Of Socialite by anytexy: 7:28pm On May 09, 2021
I am not understanding.
Re: Kayode Badru: Celestial Church Reacts To Death Of Socialite by HUSTLER001: 7:28pm On May 09, 2021
Who will be held responsible for manslaughter now?
Re: Kayode Badru: Celestial Church Reacts To Death Of Socialite by Toks2008(m): 7:29pm On May 09, 2021
OK o
Re: Kayode Badru: Celestial Church Reacts To Death Of Socialite by UltimateSpice: 7:29pm On May 09, 2021
The incident could have been avoided.

RIP to the dead.

Re: Kayode Badru: Celestial Church Reacts To Death Of Socialite by Nobody: 7:32pm On May 09, 2021
So na spiritual perfume kill am lipsrsealed :-
Re: Kayode Badru: Celestial Church Reacts To Death Of Socialite by Nobody: 7:32pm On May 09, 2021
CuriousMynd:
The Celestial Church of Christ has reacted to the death of socialite Kayode Badru who died last week from injuries sustained from candle fire, Igbere TV reports.

A statement issued on Saturday said the church under the leadership of His Eminence Emmanuel Oshoffa has found it imperative to address the incessant abuse of spiritual perfumes.

According to multiple media reports, Mr. Badru was at a special service in a Lagos parish on Monday, May 3 for thanksgiving for the youths he sponsored to the Academy For Innovative Art and Technology (ACIATECH).

He was said to have lit some candles when a prophet in the church began sprayed perfume on him for blessing.

His body subsequently caught fire leading to severe burnt from which he died in a hospital two days later.

In the statement released on Saturday, the Celestial Church blamed the incident on abuse of “spiritual perfumes”.

The statement read in parts:
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2068113119998120&id=861092280700216

Popularly known as Kay Money, Badru was at the graduation ceremony of 40 youths he sponsored to ACIATECH in April.

Speaking at the event held at Excellence Hotel, Ogba, Lagos Badru said he embarked on the sponsorship to encourage the youths and also give back to society.
spiritual perfume
Re: Kayode Badru: Celestial Church Reacts To Death Of Socialite by Toks2008(m): 7:32pm On May 09, 2021
ednut1:
I regard educated people who still go to cele as big fools
The way you guys just make comment sometimes make me wonder.

How can an educated person write this?

Only fools condemn other churches, mosques or any other religion.

Why not say anyone who attends any church at all is a fool.

Please stop this shallow mindedness.
Re: Kayode Badru: Celestial Church Reacts To Death Of Socialite by mywells: 7:33pm On May 09, 2021
BodePolScience:
What a sad and painful way to exit the world. The over zealous Shepherd can only be charged with negligence 'cause he should know better. It's more painful because the man came to fecilitate with those he sponsored. I think the Celestial Church as a whole need to stand with the family of the man and compensate for such irredeemable loss.

Albeit, you can get ₦1500 by opening a Standard Chartered Bank account and you can always get ₦1500 each time you refer someone.
ok noted
Re: Kayode Badru: Celestial Church Reacts To Death Of Socialite by Lama70(m): 7:34pm On May 09, 2021
Over zealous shepherds.
Men pleasers.
Notice me crew.
Mr. Sabi am pass.
If they weren't anxious to please Mr. Badru for whatever reason they couldn't have sprayed concentrated perfume near fire. I know this is not how they have been praying for other members who don't have substance as Mr. Badru.
Anyway, e don happen, e don happen. R.I.P. to the dead.

2 Likes

Re: Kayode Badru: Celestial Church Reacts To Death Of Socialite by KnightsTemplar(m): 7:35pm On May 09, 2021
Why would they still want to spray the perfume diluted or not, when the person is with a naked flame Na wah, light the candle, pray the prayer, then when it's time to spray perfume off the candy. Well na them Sabi.

4 Likes

Re: Kayode Badru: Celestial Church Reacts To Death Of Socialite by Nobody: 7:35pm On May 09, 2021
anytexy:
I am not understanding.
... Spiritual Perfume wey the pastor sprayed on him , come catch fire and burn him body bad bad ! And Dem carry am go hospital but the burns too much and em body no fit hold and the body decided to give up the Ghost undecided

You take understand now undecided undecided undecided
Re: Kayode Badru: Celestial Church Reacts To Death Of Socialite by Thinktwicemybro: 7:36pm On May 09, 2021
Perfumes and alcoholic wines are highly inflammable. So bad.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kayode Badru: Celestial Church Reacts To Death Of Socialite by ednut1(m): 7:39pm On May 09, 2021
Toks2008:

The way you guys just make comment sometimes make me wonder.

How can an educated person write this?

Only fools condemn other churches, mosques or any other religion.

Why not say anyone who attends any church at all is a fool.

Please stop this shallow mindedness.
are you a cele member

1 Like

Re: Kayode Badru: Celestial Church Reacts To Death Of Socialite by OfficialBrendan(m): 7:40pm On May 09, 2021
Why create a problem and immediately rush down to hospital for Doctors to solve?. Why not pray the fires out or use spiritual fire extinguishers

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kayode Badru: Celestial Church Reacts To Death Of Socialite by osusuallstars: 7:42pm On May 09, 2021
Is this a press statement or church [i][/i] sorry cult circular ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kayode Badru: Celestial Church Reacts To Death Of Socialite by osusuallstars: 7:43pm On May 09, 2021
Podaga:
#FIVE-ODD Available ,
STAKE 10K AND WIN #50,000
STAKE 20K AND WIN #100,000 ETC
kickoff TONIGHT;

#PAYMENT AFTER WINNING#

#whats-app;
09 1 322 4 8455

You gat nothing bros
Show us your house and venza
Re: Kayode Badru: Celestial Church Reacts To Death Of Socialite by mofedamijo(m): 7:45pm On May 09, 2021
Well, growing up, I went to CCC church. Home and abroad. I have never encountered or heard that someone got burnt from things like this.

Back then, they use to dilute the perfume with water. I can say 99.9% water, and just a drop of perfume.

I can tell you that the church is not lying here. That pastor was just not in his right senses.

Newaiz, I stopped going to Cele long time ago.........

1 Like

Re: Kayode Badru: Celestial Church Reacts To Death Of Socialite by juman(m): 7:45pm On May 09, 2021
ednut1:
I regard educated people who still go to cele as big fools

Some people finance get much more better after joining the church.

1 Like

Re: Kayode Badru: Celestial Church Reacts To Death Of Socialite by Reelmii: 7:46pm On May 09, 2021
Please oo.. what is the significance of lighting a candles during prayers ? Is it that the candles flames help to carry the prayers to God ?

Where is it written in the bible that candles should be lite during prayers... cos I don't understand that part of communicating with God... or is it a man made doctrine??

Abeg some one should enlighten me

1 Like

Re: Kayode Badru: Celestial Church Reacts To Death Of Socialite by juman(m): 7:48pm On May 09, 2021
Sorry o.
Many share in the pain of CCC in this moment.

A philanthropist just died like that.

2 Likes

Re: Kayode Badru: Celestial Church Reacts To Death Of Socialite by Pravedk: 7:54pm On May 09, 2021
Rubbish!
Perfumes are made of ethanol or methanol.

Spraying it close to fire is dangerous and a recipe for disaster!

Na just ignorance these people carry for head.

RIP to the death

1 Like

Re: Kayode Badru: Celestial Church Reacts To Death Of Socialite by Dpaulie(m): 7:59pm On May 09, 2021
Must spray perfume This your kind of Christianity sha
Re: Kayode Badru: Celestial Church Reacts To Death Of Socialite by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 8:00pm On May 09, 2021
fuckingAyaya:
Cele perfume and Aboki perfume na die
I prefer aboki perfume...
Re: Kayode Badru: Celestial Church Reacts To Death Of Socialite by ofiko123(m): 8:04pm On May 09, 2021
RIP Kayode badru... rest in perfect peace..
Re: Kayode Badru: Celestial Church Reacts To Death Of Socialite by Nauttyprof(m): 8:07pm On May 09, 2021
143WaZoBia:

Indeed. No be so dem de use am. Even C&S de dilute am. I will suggest dem hold the pastor wey spray am well, e get why.
I never hear say dem spray naked perfume before for white garment church. Everything dem de spray de get more water content than flammable.
Omo people for de catch fire because you must hold candle lighted or not and dem must spray you. I surprise say person catch fire sef. Are you not surprised?

Don't act as if you don't know this. It happens a lot. They even empty a full perfume on your head and you will be busy shouting from the pains of the perfume on the head.
Re: Kayode Badru: Celestial Church Reacts To Death Of Socialite by IPIGSRMUMUS: 8:10pm On May 09, 2021
Religious mumuness has killed nd killing too many Africans. What's with candle and perfum anyway? Rubbish trash.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

4 Lies The Church Taught Me About Sex / Prophet Shola Who Foretold The Death Of Queen Elizabeth II Trending On Twitter / Ebenezer 2021: Apostle Suleman's 70k Capacity Church Filled Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.