Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:43 AM

Kayode Badru: Celestial Church Reacts To Death Of Socialite - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Kayode Badru: Celestial Church Reacts To Death Of Socialite (54138 Views)

How Kayode Badru Died (Graphic Photos) / Lagos Socialite - Kayode Badru Burnt Inside Church / Pastor Joseph Ponda Caught Having Sex With Married Woman: Church Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kayode Badru: Celestial Church Reacts To Death Of Socialite by Segzy19: 10:17pm On May 09, 2021
I won't argue with you. Was Jesus stupid or did unsafe acts in the Bible? These guys used a flammable substance (perfume) on man holding a naked fire (candle). The man got ignited and had severed burns; died from it. They just killed the man out of foolishness and stupidity. Continue with your candle fire and perfume since you don't want to learn. May God you!
otipoju:

Did Jesus use drums to praise God
Did Jesus collect tithe and offering
Did Jesus use microphones

But Jesus spat into mud made a paste and rubbed on a blind mans eye and told him to go wash in the pool.

That same Jesus called out a stinking corpse by name Lazurus and it came to life.

Dont tell Jesus what and what not to do.

Your faith has healed you....go ruminate on what that statement means
Re: Kayode Badru: Celestial Church Reacts To Death Of Socialite by Superpower(m): 10:20pm On May 09, 2021
otipoju:

Really? Your ignorance is amusing.

Cele is not meant to be a tuush church.

It is like the operating theater of a hospital where life saving surgeries are carried out.

Its not a pretty place. If you need motivational speakers go pentecostal.
Life saving surgeries? And they could not save the man they set on fire.
Re: Kayode Badru: Celestial Church Reacts To Death Of Socialite by WorldRichest: 10:52pm On May 09, 2021
Muyiwaipere:
Abuse of what??

Them want quickly deny the pastor as if no be same way all of them Dey use am

Don’t worry Babylon (All false religion)the great is falling soon

Quote me and right it down

My brethren, I be Muslim ooo, but we all make mistakes, unfortunately this was an expensive one. Don't let start castigating ourselves because of an obvious mistake
Re: Kayode Badru: Celestial Church Reacts To Death Of Socialite by Blessedmum(f): 11:03pm On May 09, 2021
ednut1:
I regard educated people who still go to cele as big fools
How does this statement made you feel? A wise man right?
Re: Kayode Badru: Celestial Church Reacts To Death Of Socialite by OdefaGirl(f): 11:20pm On May 09, 2021
Can you just imagine undecided undecided
Re: Kayode Badru: Celestial Church Reacts To Death Of Socialite by Twelfthman: 11:46pm On May 09, 2021
By God grace. Babylon will fall

Muyiwaipere:
Abuse of what??

Re: Kayode Badru: Celestial Church Reacts To Death Of Socialite by Muyiwaipere(m): 12:14am On May 10, 2021
ajebuter:

Babylon the Great

False religious empire ..

A JW ?

Yeah yeah sis

Ajman Road cong UAE ...what bout you?
Re: Kayode Badru: Celestial Church Reacts To Death Of Socialite by Muyiwaipere(m): 12:15am On May 10, 2021
ORIAYO70:

Which Cong u dey

Pearce estate cong bro ...but currently in UAE
Re: Kayode Badru: Celestial Church Reacts To Death Of Socialite by Nobody: 12:24am On May 10, 2021
That's the brain of a black man from Africa.. Chai... What an excuse for murder? No sense of shame or remorse.

Religion has finished zoo animals.
Re: Kayode Badru: Celestial Church Reacts To Death Of Socialite by calcal: 12:32am On May 10, 2021
I think the solution is to have a nitrogen fire extinguisher and train all personnel on how to use it.

It is very effective, non-toxic to humans and it creates a cooling effect.
Re: Kayode Badru: Celestial Church Reacts To Death Of Socialite by otipoju(m): 4:12am On May 10, 2021
Segzy19:
I won't argue with you. Was Jesus stupid or did unsafe acts in the Bible? These guys used a flammable substance (perfume) on man holding a naked fire (candle). The man got ignited and had severed burns; died from it. They just killed the man out of foolishness and stupidity. Continue with your candle fire and perfume since you don't want to learn. May God you!

No doubt what they did was very unsafe and the Church Administration has condemned it.

As Celestians we know how overzealous some individuals can be. His garment must gave been soaking wet with perfume for it to burn him to death.

Nevertheless, what happened is not the norm but an aberration. The usual thing is to sprinkle a few drops on a person and within five to ten seconds, it dries.
No be today we don dey spray perfume for our sutana. 4 decades already for me and many more to come.

Without knowing anything about me , you say i refuse to learn...therefore i am ignorant right. No wahala!!!

I am not bragging but we can do small bible study together make i see wether you even sabi something.

But first make I give you small assignment. Go and study these few terms: The Essenes, The Maccabees, Hierophany, Parousia, Realized Eschatology, Soteriology, Hermatiology, Pneumatics and the Swoon hypothesis.

Then a bit of Church History...read about the pre-Reformation "Indulgences" and then tell me if your pentecostal Pastors of today are not any different from the priests of that era who take advantage of the ignorance of people like you to enrich themselves.

After that go read about a man called Ulrich Zwingli.
When you read and understand these things, let me know. Then maybe we can have an intelligent discussion about Christianity.

You can bring your Pastor too and let me school him.
I am a born and bred Celestian and we no like to dey show ourself, but if you let me vex, ill ask you to explain why "Deus ex machina" has nothing to do with the ideas of "Deus Absconditus"and "Deus otiotus."

Chairman go relax yourself. Worship your God the way you understand and let others worship God as they understand.

Live and let live. Shalom
Re: Kayode Badru: Celestial Church Reacts To Death Of Socialite by 9jaRealist: 4:13am On May 10, 2021
Muyiwaipere:
Abuse of what??

Not sure what “charge-and-bail” lawyer advised them to issue that public statement...
By acknowledging impropriety with the perfumes, the church has opened itself to a wrongful death lawsuit.

It is IRRELEVANT whether the pastor(s) allegedly “abused” the perfume usage...
The church would still be held VICARIOUSLY LIABLE for the actions of its agents, subordinates, employees, etc.
>

1 Like

Re: Kayode Badru: Celestial Church Reacts To Death Of Socialite by abbeyty90: 6:40am On May 10, 2021
Spiritual perfume that refused to heal their sick country all these years. They man should have known better he shouldn't have allowed those fake people spray either dilute or undiluted perfume on his body and later set him on fire.
Re: Kayode Badru: Celestial Church Reacts To Death Of Socialite by ajebuter(f): 7:05am On May 10, 2021
Muyiwaipere:

Yeah yeah sis

Ajman Road cong UAE ...what bout you?

Same..

Fola Agoro Cong, Lagos
Re: Kayode Badru: Celestial Church Reacts To Death Of Socialite by djkaneo(m): 7:15am On May 10, 2021
Muyiwaipere:
Abuse of what??

Are you a JW?

1 Like

Re: Kayode Badru: Celestial Church Reacts To Death Of Socialite by unitysheart(m): 8:13am On May 10, 2021
ajebuter:

Same..

Fola Agoro Cong, Lagos

Wow.
Re: Kayode Badru: Celestial Church Reacts To Death Of Socialite by Pleasantness(f): 8:32am On May 10, 2021
A brother?

Quote me and right it down [/quote]
Re: Kayode Badru: Celestial Church Reacts To Death Of Socialite by Jadeng: 9:34am On May 10, 2021
May soul of the departed rest in peace.
This is NOT abuse of spiritual perfume....
IT IS PURE IGNORANCE!
How can you spray perfume to naked flames ??
Re: Kayode Badru: Celestial Church Reacts To Death Of Socialite by Muyiwaipere(m): 10:14am On May 10, 2021
ajebuter:

Same..

Fola Agoro Cong, Lagos
Abeg share me your contact now make I meet new sister as we no see assembly attend grin
Re: Kayode Badru: Celestial Church Reacts To Death Of Socialite by Muyiwaipere(m): 10:32am On May 10, 2021
djkaneo:

Are you a JW?

Yeah bro...
Re: Kayode Badru: Celestial Church Reacts To Death Of Socialite by Sleekfingers: 1:44pm On May 10, 2021
chiemmanuel:
A spiritual perfume that causes physical fire....... He must have really bath with the perfume for it to cause such damage

can u imagine? And the mofo was there , wey dem dey use perfum bathe am, with lit candles.....how dumb can one be than this.......i waste my RIP for foolishness
Re: Kayode Badru: Celestial Church Reacts To Death Of Socialite by ORIAYO70(m): 2:47pm On May 12, 2021
Muyiwaipere:

Pearce estate cong bro ...but currently in UAE

Abadina Congregation Ibadan... Oyo State
Re: Kayode Badru: Celestial Church Reacts To Death Of Socialite by ORIAYO70(m): 2:49pm On May 12, 2021
Muyiwaipere:

Abeg share me your contact now make I meet new sister as we no see assembly attend grin

Brother you dey zoom meeting nau
Talk to sisters in ur Cong... Lol

Abadina Congregation
Re: Kayode Badru: Celestial Church Reacts To Death Of Socialite by Muyiwaipere(m): 5:17pm On May 12, 2021
ORIAYO70:

Brother you dey zoom meeting nau
Talk to sisters in ur Cong... Lol

Abadina Congregation

Bad market grin
Re: Kayode Badru: Celestial Church Reacts To Death Of Socialite by ORIAYO70(m): 9:48pm On May 12, 2021
Muyiwaipere:

Bad market grin

Lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Stephanie Otobo Charged With Blackmail Over Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal / Prophet Shola Who Foretold The Death Of Queen Elizabeth II Trending On Twitter / Christian Nigerian Lady Visits Mosque In Abu Dhabi (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.