Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,510 members, 7,826,936 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:43 PM

Kayode Badru: Celestial Church Reacts To Death Of Socialite - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Kayode Badru: Celestial Church Reacts To Death Of Socialite (54141 Views)

How Kayode Badru Died (Graphic Photos) / Lagos Socialite - Kayode Badru Burnt Inside Church / Pastor Joseph Ponda Caught Having Sex With Married Woman: Church Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kayode Badru: Celestial Church Reacts To Death Of Socialite by Cnach: 8:13pm On May 09, 2021
Perfume cannot combine with water hence it will still burn and leave the water, I hope they know this.
Re: Kayode Badru: Celestial Church Reacts To Death Of Socialite by ibechris(m): 8:13pm On May 09, 2021
It is only in Nigeria wey,if u person no die,them no go ever correct the abuse.

If motor never kill a pregnant woman for express road,them no go ever build bridge for people to cross.

If militant herdsmen never kidnapp people them no negotiate or possibly avoid being kidnapped.

Had Nigerians not protested,SARs would never have stopped their killings.

Now,if fake pastors never kill people,followers no go get sense at all.

1 Like

Re: Kayode Badru: Celestial Church Reacts To Death Of Socialite by Ameboperoo(m): 8:13pm On May 09, 2021
BodePolScience:
What a sad and painful way to exit the world. The over zealous Shepherd can only be charged with negligence 'cause he should know better. It's more painful because the man came to fecilitate with those he sponsored. I think the Celestial Church as a whole need to stand with the family of the man and compensate for such irredeemable loss.

Albeit, you can get ₦1500 by opening a Standard Chartered Bank account and you can always get ₦1500 each time you refer someone.
How?
Re: Kayode Badru: Celestial Church Reacts To Death Of Socialite by lastchild: 8:22pm On May 09, 2021
gasparpisciotta:
Everything is abused in this country!!!

Drugs abuse
Spiritual items abuse
Money abuse
Power abuse
Influence abuse
Authority abuse

…SMH
sex abuse
Re: Kayode Badru: Celestial Church Reacts To Death Of Socialite by otipoju(m): 8:25pm On May 09, 2021
ednut1:
I regard educated people who still go to cele as big fools

Really? Your ignorance is amusing.

Cele is not meant to be a tuush church.

It is like the operating theater of a hospital where life saving surgeries are carried out.

Its not a pretty place. If you need motivational speakers go pentecostal.

1 Like

Re: Kayode Badru: Celestial Church Reacts To Death Of Socialite by Toks2008(m): 8:26pm On May 09, 2021
ednut1:
are you a cele member

I am a member of Celestial, Christ embassy, winners, redeem, Daystar....
Re: Kayode Badru: Celestial Church Reacts To Death Of Socialite by yourshopkwikguy(m): 8:33pm On May 09, 2021
ednut1:
wtf are you saying Mr Man? What does your education status has to do with the church you go??
Re: Kayode Badru: Celestial Church Reacts To Death Of Socialite by zoedew: 8:34pm On May 09, 2021
as if such practices are sound in scriptures!

1 Like

Re: Kayode Badru: Celestial Church Reacts To Death Of Socialite by ajebuter(f): 8:35pm On May 09, 2021
Muyiwaipere:
Abuse of what??

Them want quickly deny the pastor as if no be same way all of them Dey use am

Don’t worry Babylon (All false religion)the great is falling soon

Quote me and right it down

Babylon the Great

False religious empire ..

A JW ?

1 Like

Re: Kayode Badru: Celestial Church Reacts To Death Of Socialite by Toks2008(m): 8:35pm On May 09, 2021
otipoju:

Really? Your ignorance is amusing.

Cele is not meant to be a Behind church.

It is like the operating theater of a hospital where life saving surgeries are carried out.

Its not a pretty place. If you need motivational speakers go pentecostal.

Please name your wine and i will deliver it to you asap.

Celestial church and i mean the real ones are gifted with victory anointing and im talking from experience. Some churches have anointing for break through, and some are purely evangelical.

No church is better than another cos they all serve different purposes under one umbrella which is Christ Jesus.

Winners use mantle in form of white handkerchief and it is working for them, some churches use anointing oil, Cele use Perfumes and only white candles and whenever you see Cele use coconut, salt or any other stuffs they are simply symbolic for prayers and nothing more to it.

But ignorant people will always be ignorant.

2 Likes

Re: Kayode Badru: Celestial Church Reacts To Death Of Socialite by optimistic0001: 8:56pm On May 09, 2021
You can imagine, no condolence and sympathy to the family, but diluting perfume with water. Well, make I no talk anything sha, the earlier we mix logic with religion, the better for us, what do I mean, your pastor tell you to light a fire, and he will spray you spiritual perfume and you will make heaven or become rich, use logic and say "I agree with you, but since I have fire, if you spray perfume on me, I will catch fire, so let me off the fire before you spray me the perfume" not just this, we need to apply logic to many dangerous things our spiritual leaders tells us to do in the name of religion.

2 Likes

Re: Kayode Badru: Celestial Church Reacts To Death Of Socialite by skyblue4real(m): 8:59pm On May 09, 2021
Hope there was no prayer like; die by fire, die by fire, die by fire....probably the fire now backfired.

R.I.P to him
Re: Kayode Badru: Celestial Church Reacts To Death Of Socialite by DSC7: 9:00pm On May 09, 2021
revived:
E be many things

2secs E turn many things..... grin

1 Like

Re: Kayode Badru: Celestial Church Reacts To Death Of Socialite by rafcrown(m): 9:11pm On May 09, 2021
CAMPAIGN AFTER ELECTION ?
Re: Kayode Badru: Celestial Church Reacts To Death Of Socialite by Segzy19: 9:11pm On May 09, 2021
Let all these white garment churches stop this nonsense jare.

Is it compulsory to pray with candles?
What is the essence of candles during prayers?
Will prayers and intercessions done without candles not be answered?
Will lighting a candle for prayers hasten the answers?

Did Jesus pray with candles or taught us to pray with candles?
Did Jesus use perfumes to aid his prayers?
Did he tell us to do so?

This is an old testament practice that has been abrogated in the New testament. No need for candle to pray any successful prayer or deliverance.

Why are we doing all these to ourselves?

Who sprays perfume (a flammable substance) near an open source fire?
Re: Kayode Badru: Celestial Church Reacts To Death Of Socialite by Odidigboigbo(m): 9:12pm On May 09, 2021
143WaZoBia:

Indeed. No be so dem de use am. Even C&S de dilute am. I will suggest dem hold the pastor wey spray am well, e get why.
I never hear say dem spray naked perfume before for white garment church. Everything dem de spray de get more water content than flammable.
Omo people for de catch fire because you must hold candle lighted or not and dem must spray you. I surprise say person catch fire sef. Are you not surprised?
Are you talking with experience?
Re: Kayode Badru: Celestial Church Reacts To Death Of Socialite by Nobody: 9:25pm On May 09, 2021
gasparpisciotta:
Everything is abused in this country!!!

Drugs abuse
Spiritual items abuse
Money abuse
Power abuse
Influence abuse
Authority abuse

…SMH
sex abuse
Re: Kayode Badru: Celestial Church Reacts To Death Of Socialite by noble2faith(m): 9:27pm On May 09, 2021
ednut1:

As in!
Re: Kayode Badru: Celestial Church Reacts To Death Of Socialite by Nobody: 9:27pm On May 09, 2021
BodePolScience:
What a sad and painful way to exit the world. The over zealous Shepherd can only be charged with negligence 'cause he should know better. It's more painful because the man came to fecilitate with those he sponsored. I think the Celestial Church as a whole need to stand with the family of the man and compensate for such irredeemable loss.

Albeit, you can get ₦1500 by opening a Standard Chartered Bank account and you can always get ₦1500 each time you refer someone.
show me how, standard charter things
Re: Kayode Badru: Celestial Church Reacts To Death Of Socialite by noble2faith(m): 9:29pm On May 09, 2021
juman:

Some people finance get much more better after joining the church.

You are right though. But when they leave the church, the rate at which their finances go down no be here oo. That church is like cult to me.
Re: Kayode Badru: Celestial Church Reacts To Death Of Socialite by higgs: 9:37pm On May 09, 2021
Real ignorance is when You bathe yourself with perfume/ethanol, then hold a lighted candle
Re: Kayode Badru: Celestial Church Reacts To Death Of Socialite by ORIAYO70(m): 9:43pm On May 09, 2021
Muyiwaipere:
Abuse of what??

Them want quickly deny the pastor as if no be same way all of them Dey use am

Don’t worry Babylon (All false religion)the great is falling soon

Quote me and right it down

Which Cong u dey

1 Like

Re: Kayode Badru: Celestial Church Reacts To Death Of Socialite by otipoju(m): 9:55pm On May 09, 2021
optimistic0001:
You can imagine, no condolence and sympathy to the family, but diluting perfume with water. Well, make I no talk anything sha, the earlier we mix logic with religion, the better for us, what do I mean, your pastor tell you to light a fire, and he will spray you spiritual perfume and you will make heaven or become rich, use logic and say "I agree with you, but since I have fire, if you spray perfume on me, I will catch fire, so let me off the fire before you spray me the perfume" not just this, we need to apply logic to many dangerous things our spiritual leaders tells us to do in the name of religion.

Condolences are not for public view.That one na eye service. The Badru family is a well known family in Celestial circles.

1 Like

Re: Kayode Badru: Celestial Church Reacts To Death Of Socialite by BodePolScience: 9:57pm On May 09, 2021
Volkswagen90:
show me how, standard charter things
I've sent you a mail.
Re: Kayode Badru: Celestial Church Reacts To Death Of Socialite by otipoju(m): 9:58pm On May 09, 2021
noble2faith:

You are right though. But when they leave the church, the rate at which their finances go down no be here oo. That church is like cult to me.

False false....na Nigeria economy dey harsh.

60 per cent of my cele friends in University stopped going to the church...they are doing well. The ones who remained are also doing well.

1 Like

Re: Kayode Badru: Celestial Church Reacts To Death Of Socialite by BodePolScience: 9:58pm On May 09, 2021
Ameboperoo:

How?
I have sent you a mail.
Re: Kayode Badru: Celestial Church Reacts To Death Of Socialite by Oshokalo: 9:59pm On May 09, 2021
143WaZoBia:

Indeed. No be so dem de use am. Even C&S de dilute am. I will suggest dem hold the pastor wey spray am well, e get why.
I never hear say dem spray naked perfume before for white garment church. Everything dem de spray de get more water content than flammable.
Omo people for de catch fire because you must hold candle lighted or not and dem must spray you. I surprise say person catch fire sef. Are you not surprised?
abi na that man get question to answer
Re: Kayode Badru: Celestial Church Reacts To Death Of Socialite by Emperor88(m): 10:00pm On May 09, 2021
Amotolongbo:
”where are the “spiritual controls the physical” crew?

grin
A won werey. They should come out here now...common sense they will not apply, they will be claiming spirituality that they don't have.
Re: Kayode Badru: Celestial Church Reacts To Death Of Socialite by moneyissweet(m): 10:01pm On May 09, 2021
Believe me,you are missing a lot.

PrinceOfLagos:
Will their reaction bring back the dead ?

I hate that celestial perfume , it makes me wanna throw up anytime I perceive it.
Re: Kayode Badru: Celestial Church Reacts To Death Of Socialite by otipoju(m): 10:03pm On May 09, 2021
Segzy19:
Let all these white garment churches stop this nonsense jare.

Is it compulsory to pray with candles?
What is the essence of candles during prayers?
Will prayers and intercessions done without candles not be answered?
Will lighting a candle for prayers hasten the answers?

Did Jesus pray with candles or taught us to pray with candles?
Did Jesus use perfumes to aid his prayers?
Did he tell us to do so?

This is an old testament practice that has been abrogated in the New testament. No need for candle to pray any successful prayer or deliverance.

Why are we doing all these to ourselves?

Who sprays perfume (a flammable substance) near an open source fire?

Did Jesus use drums to praise God
Did Jesus collect tithe and offering
Did Jesus use microphones

But Jesus spat into mud made a paste and rubbed on a blind mans eye and told him to go wash in the pool.

That same Jesus called out a stinking corpse by name Lazurus and it came to life.

Dont tell Jesus what and what not to do.

Your faith has healed you....go ruminate on what that statement means
Re: Kayode Badru: Celestial Church Reacts To Death Of Socialite by Emperor88(m): 10:05pm On May 09, 2021
chiemmanuel:
A spiritual perfume that causes physical fire....... He must have really bath with the perfume for it to cause such damage

Their is nothing spiritual about the perfume, it is a big scam....someone who has the resources to sponsor 40 youths abroad don't have common sense to know that he can give thanks to God in his own house by himself. R.I.P to the dead though and I hope the pastor is arrested and charged for murder.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Stephanie Otobo Charged With Blackmail Over Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal / Checkout What The Bible Says About Ga'za (Pictures) / Prophet Shola Who Foretold The Death Of Queen Elizabeth II Trending On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.