Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,515 members, 7,830,529 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:45 AM

Voice From South-south: A Disastrous End To Northern Lies - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Voice From South-south: A Disastrous End To Northern Lies (2389 Views)

We Won’t Return To North - Fulani Herdsmen In South To Northern Elders / Sani To Northern Governors: Share Returning Herdsmen Like Federal Allocation / Malami Has No Power To Grant Approval To Northern Lawyers 'new NBA' – Sagay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Voice From South-south: A Disastrous End To Northern Lies by IGBOSON1: 10:06pm On May 09, 2021
2elliot:
God will not bless lazy Niger Deltans who allow north to plunder our wealth. I rather join Biafra than join your lazy unproductive asses in one dirty Niger Delta.

Hehehehehehe grin grin grin wink

1 Like

Re: Voice From South-south: A Disastrous End To Northern Lies by IGBOSON1: 10:09pm On May 09, 2021
2elliot:
I have my reasons why I want Niger Delta to be with Biafra. Most of our men are very lazy, and I don't want another failed country. And our big shots in the Niger Delta have been so corrupted by the Nigerian factor that it will be very difficult to eradicate corruption and oppression. I don't want the new nation Niger Delta to be all about oil. Until we have men who can reason beyond oil to sustain the new nation, then it will become a disaster. And there will be too much suspicion among ourselves as we have learnt from one nigeria, it may be chaotic. We don't have any mission statement, ideology or unifying factors except oil in the Niger Delta. We need progressive east from which we can learn craft, technology and good governance.

Nice one Bros! smiley

2 Likes

Re: Voice From South-south: A Disastrous End To Northern Lies by olisaEze(m): 10:22pm On May 09, 2021
All these people making noise up in the front page, do you realize that Singapore has one of the best economies in the world without a single natural resource. They literally have to import sand for construction right now while African countries with its abundance of natural resources are still fighting over rights to sell. It’s not about who was born on the soil with the most hydrocarbons, but having the right mindset towards your fellow human being and not just your family members.

3 Likes

Re: Voice From South-south: A Disastrous End To Northern Lies by SenatePresdo(m): 11:46pm On May 09, 2021
dvdwed:
God forbid.
South South and Biafra are not one.
South South and the parasites are not one.
Should this fraud break, from Cross Rivers to Edo we stand together.

Hausa and Ibos are parasites looking for host to feed on.

You should have made it from Cameroon to Edo, why start from Calabar?

Cross-River, Akwa-ibom and Rivers would likely be Biafra.

An Efik Man has nothing in common with An Edo Man. Not even land boarders.

So take your divide and rule tactics to Futa jallon

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Voice From South-south: A Disastrous End To Northern Lies by SenatePresdo(m): 11:48pm On May 09, 2021
flokii:
SE contributes nothing asin nothing to government coffers yet collect allowances as other revenue generating states yet so unappreciative..

Whether Igbos like it or not, SS are on their own now and have every right to decide their fate and chart their own course. You can't force them to join biafura even if your UGM keeps going to Rivers and Akwa-Ibom (cos of Oil deposits there) to kill security operatives. It's like you folks still haven't learnt anything from the civil war or you're just in a hurry for your race to go extinct. Time will tell.

Are Igbos not a Major Tribe in South-South?

South-South does not exist. Mark it somewhere.

South-South is just a political setup. And once Nigeria falls, the setup would die a natural death.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Voice From South-south: A Disastrous End To Northern Lies by SenatePresdo(m): 11:55pm On May 09, 2021
Brexxit:

God bless you for this comment.
See my person. grin
I'm a full blooded south south guy,we shall have our country called the Niger delta republic.

We ain't joining any fucking biafra.

Be Talking of your own Village or Tribe in the south-South.

You can't force other igboid tribes to join Niger-Delta and leave their brothers.
Or is it by force to join Niger-Delta Republic?

The truth is, when the time for referendum comes, Niger-Delta would be balkanized into pieces. South-South is a mere political set-up of 1990s and has no cultural background or history of togetherness.

A Bini man cannot decide for an ibibio man which country he should be in.

So that's why I said you should be talking of your own Village or tribe.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Voice From South-south: A Disastrous End To Northern Lies by Nobody: 12:39am On May 10, 2021
SenatePresdo:

Be Talking of your own Village or Tribe in the south-South.

You can't force other igboid tribes to join Niger-Delta and leave their brothers.
Or is it by force to join Niger-Delta Republic?

The truth is, when the time for referendum comes, Niger-Delta would be balkanized into pieces. South-South is a mere political set-up of 1990s and has no cultural background or history of togetherness.

A Bini man cannot decide for an ibibio man which country he should be in.

So that's why I said you should be talking of your own Village or tribe.

Nobody wants to be in the same country with drug carriers.

1 Like

Re: Voice From South-south: A Disastrous End To Northern Lies by SenatePresdo(m): 12:40am On May 10, 2021
kmcutez:

Nobody wants to be in the same country with drug carriers.
Honestly I don't care.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Voice From South-south: A Disastrous End To Northern Lies by NaMe4: 3:34am On May 10, 2021
2elliot:
I will join Biafra with my oil and gas, and there is nothing you and your lazy ass can do.

You have oil and gas? grin
Re: Voice From South-south: A Disastrous End To Northern Lies by JonDon12: 4:32am On May 10, 2021
Ibos dont need the ss sw or north. All we need is freedom
Re: Voice From South-south: A Disastrous End To Northern Lies by P1PrinceKT(m): 4:47am On May 10, 2021
Newzik:
What Yorubas don't even understand is the Biafran independence will ease their exit too and save them from annihilation. The self-denial thing is getting messier. Can Yoruba region stay with Fulani in Nigeria? If your answered is yes, then let me know?
Your people would be discriminated everywhere because of their hatred towards other Nigerians, not knowing that they're benefitting with one Nigeria.
Re: Voice From South-south: A Disastrous End To Northern Lies by jude79(m): 5:58am On May 10, 2021
flokii:
SE contributes nothing asin nothing to government coffers yet collect allowances as other revenue generating states yet so unappreciative..

Whether Igbos like it or not, SS are on their own now and have every right to decide their fate and chart their own course. You can't force them to join biafura even if your UGM keeps going to Rivers and Akwa-Ibom (cos of Oil deposits there) to kill security operatives. It's like you folks still haven't learnt anything from the civil war or you're just in a hurry for your race to go extinct. Time will tell.

The usual drivel from shitwaste.
Re: Voice From South-south: A Disastrous End To Northern Lies by jude79(m): 6:00am On May 10, 2021
Brexxit:

See my person. grin
I'm a full blooded south south guy,we shall have our country called the Niger delta republic.

But you were from shitwaste before.
Re: Voice From South-south: A Disastrous End To Northern Lies by jude79(m): 6:08am On May 10, 2021
Brexxit:
[s][/s]
Rubbish.

I said it before your from shitwaste, your comment has exposed you, since all nigerdelta state has crude oil, why are you against his comments.
Re: Voice From South-south: A Disastrous End To Northern Lies by jude79(m): 6:27am On May 10, 2021
cybersoldiers:

An enslaved Yoruba Muslim spotted.

Rivers man, I know. Cross river man, delta man, I know, Akwaibom man, I know. But who are you impostor?

Thank God you recognized the cursed shitwasterner, the hatred the harbor for the better south, led this country to this hellhole, it's now aptly described as a shitolian republic, but the abobakus are not done yet, they are fighting tooth and nail to block the better south from extracting themselves from the shitolian republic, and are now pushing for kill and bury by pushing for a bullion van looter from shitwaste, and an agbada dollar bullion van from n0twaste to finally cremate the shitolian republic.
Re: Voice From South-south: A Disastrous End To Northern Lies by ProfAmaben(m): 6:48am On May 10, 2021
Brexxit:

See my person. grin

The lazy South South cannot survive in Biafra, no sane or sensible Igbo man would love to be dragged backwards.
Re: Voice From South-south: A Disastrous End To Northern Lies by ogbuefi677(m): 6:49am On May 10, 2021
kmcutez:
Igbos carry drug too much. They should form their own country.
It's like you lack attention in your life,so you want to use Igbo to seek attention ba?
Re: Voice From South-south: A Disastrous End To Northern Lies by ogbuefi677(m): 6:54am On May 10, 2021
Brexxit:

See your mouth like "With my oil and gas ".

We can't afford to be dominated by a landlocked ibos,we rather have our country.
Stop pretending to be south south.
Only oil and excess pepper soup ppl write Igbo as ibo
Re: Voice From South-south: A Disastrous End To Northern Lies by puzzlegate(m): 6:55am On May 10, 2021
dvdwed:
God forbid.
South South and Biafra are not one.
South South and the parasites are not one.
Should this fraud break, from Cross Rivers to Edo we stand together.

Hausa and Ibos are parasites looking for host to feed on.
Continue typing RUBBISH ! It's clear you don't know what you are trying .
Re: Voice From South-south: A Disastrous End To Northern Lies by Nobody: 6:58am On May 10, 2021
ogbuefi677:

It's like you lack attention in your life,so you want to use Igbo to seek attention ba?

Abeg, carry go. Nigerian men that have wrecked our image everywhere.
Re: Voice From South-south: A Disastrous End To Northern Lies by orunto27: 9:28am On May 10, 2021
THIS IS THE BRIEF, GENERAL, STANDARD NIGERIA POSITION. LIKE AND SHARE IT. NOTHING SHORT OF:-

1, FULL AUTONOMY OF POLICING, RESOURCING AND ELECTIONEERING CONTROL FOR THE EXISTING 36 CONSTITUTIONAL STATES.

2, LIMITING FEDERAL GOVERNMENT'S AUTHORITIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES TO FOREIGN AFFAIRS, MILITARY AND TREATIES SEALING ONLY AND

3, FINANCING FEDERAL GOVERNMENT BY 10% CONTRIBUTIONS OF EACH STATE'S REVENUE RESOURCES

WILL SATISFY ONE NIGERIA

4, EACH STATE WILL CONSTITUTE "STATE POLICY SERVICES COUNCIL", SPSC, FOR HER SOCIAL, ECONOMIC AND POLITICAL GOVERNANCE OF ALL OF THE ABOVE FOR HERSELF.

From Orisa37

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fight As Delegates Vote In APC Presidential Primary In Abuja (video) / Prof. Ishaq Oloyede Performed Miracle At Abuja National Mosque. / This Is What Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Wrote About Peter Obi In Her Book

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.