Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,613 members, 7,823,667 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:04 PM

Married Woman Poses With Both Her Husband And French Lover (Photo) - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Married Woman Poses With Both Her Husband And French Lover (Photo) (85581 Views)

Lady Who Suddenly Went Blind In WAEC Exam Hall Poses With Her Husband & Children / 146-Year-Old Woman Goes Topless As She Poses With Her 157-Year-Old Husband. PICS / Woman Poses With Her Two Set Of Twins, All Boys (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Married Woman Poses With Both Her Husband And French Lover (Photo) by Classickj(m): 8:57pm On May 10, 2021
FalseProphet1:
The dark forces have finally drawn this one's destiny, I see her being beaten to death by the most jealous of the two. This I have seen
When you turn seer
Re: Married Woman Poses With Both Her Husband And French Lover (Photo) by Classickj(m): 8:57pm On May 10, 2021
JeffreyJunior:
Lol, you're so right. To her she is married but to the husband, she's just a sex object he can share with friends sometimes.

If she is happy and they are all happy, no need for anyone to complain.
Thank you bro
Re: Married Woman Poses With Both Her Husband And French Lover (Photo) by Classickj(m): 9:00pm On May 10, 2021
Tillatalk:
No be juju be dat
Smh angry lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Married Woman Poses With Both Her Husband And French Lover (Photo) by Classickj(m): 9:00pm On May 10, 2021
illicit:
One of them must be impotent
which one of them
Re: Married Woman Poses With Both Her Husband And French Lover (Photo) by Classickj(m): 9:07pm On May 10, 2021
anewchapter:
She a hoe
so why are you in pain grin
Re: Married Woman Poses With Both Her Husband And French Lover (Photo) by vikstandon(m): 9:07pm On May 10, 2021
They are just crazy about party!!!
Re: Married Woman Poses With Both Her Husband And French Lover (Photo) by iamNifemi(m): 9:10pm On May 10, 2021
Jesus wept!!!
Re: Married Woman Poses With Both Her Husband And French Lover (Photo) by wildikeman(m): 9:12pm On May 10, 2021
I'm not surprised.. The French people are weird asssholes
Re: Married Woman Poses With Both Her Husband And French Lover (Photo) by BrainSanitizer: 9:21pm On May 10, 2021
A phone call to the devil.
Me: Hello to you there. Is that the devil?
Devil:: Yeah. It's me right here. What can I do for you?
Me: Nothing actually. Just wanna be sure you know the news making the rounds about you. I learnt that you are now a woman and ....
Devil (cuts in): taaaaaahhh! God forbid! Do you want me to go to hell?
Me: You say what?!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Married Woman Poses With Both Her Husband And French Lover (Photo) by Classickj(m): 9:27pm On May 10, 2021
OP you left this out
I was just gonna let y’all assume— but husband wanted me to be clear...lol He’s not a “cuckhold”...us 3 do NOTHING sexual together. I have side relationships— he has them too. We are HAPPILY married.

Wishing this amazing experience on anyone who wants it!

Re: Married Woman Poses With Both Her Husband And French Lover (Photo) by LightUpWithKemi: 9:35pm On May 10, 2021
Her life, her problem.

Still providing top notch insightful videos, kindly check my signature.
Re: Married Woman Poses With Both Her Husband And French Lover (Photo) by Emeka71(m): 9:36pm On May 10, 2021
LilMissFavvy:
What is the difference between this and polygamy which men do? Some men marry yet keep side chicks. Is it suddenly an abomination because a woman did it? I do not prescribe to this or polygamy, marriage is for one man and one woman and faithfulness for both genders.
3-some things.
Re: Married Woman Poses With Both Her Husband And French Lover (Photo) by DigitB: 9:44pm On May 10, 2021
Hypergamy!
Re: Married Woman Poses With Both Her Husband And French Lover (Photo) by Nobody: 9:45pm On May 10, 2021
I so much like the liberals . See third world occupants foaming in the mouth already. The same ones who see their women as nothing but liabilities, maids and baby making machines want to jump on the morality podium and point fingers.lol

A wife and having a lover ,what more can a woman ask for? grin grin grin cheesy,that's the life baby! she got the ring and the freedom. Nobody will ask her to come and kill white fowl and a bottle of schnapps with kolanuts to cleanse any abomination in name of adultery. tongue tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Married Woman Poses With Both Her Husband And French Lover (Photo) by nextstep(m): 9:47pm On May 10, 2021
The woman, and the two guys are happy to live their lives as they want. No be all three agree to snap photo? Why does anybody care?
Re: Married Woman Poses With Both Her Husband And French Lover (Photo) by 99thEnemy(m): 9:50pm On May 10, 2021
there is love in sharing grin
Re: Married Woman Poses With Both Her Husband And French Lover (Photo) by oyigah(m): 9:50pm On May 10, 2021
It's actually two newly married stupid gays with a mentally distorted female friend...
Very few people got the memo
Re: Married Woman Poses With Both Her Husband And French Lover (Photo) by raphy(m): 10:17pm On May 10, 2021
They just finish threes some see her nipple peeping out to snap .
Re: Married Woman Poses With Both Her Husband And French Lover (Photo) by ykalhaji(m): 10:57pm On May 10, 2021
Funny most don't see the obvious. The guys are sleeping with each other but she is the only woman that would openly be in a marriage relationship with them.

How many women can marry gay or bisexual men
Re: Married Woman Poses With Both Her Husband And French Lover (Photo) by Walkee: 11:29pm On May 10, 2021
LilMissFavvy:
What is the difference between this and polygamy which men do? Some men marry yet keep side chicks. Is it suddenly an abomination because a woman did it? I do not prescribe to this or polygamy, marriage is for one man and one woman and faithfulness for both genders.
if she gets pregnant who is the father of the baby?
The husband is a cuck actually. There are some sick men who enjoy watching another man fucck their wife
Re: Married Woman Poses With Both Her Husband And French Lover (Photo) by musicwriter(m): 11:41pm On May 10, 2021
Be honest. Be safe. Be kind...
& live YOUR life exactly how you want to live it.
It’s YOURS!

Thanks for this baby. This's one of the best advice you'll ever have in life, coming from one of the most honest woman you'll ever come into contact with. And if you don't understand what she said, I am sorry for you.
Re: Married Woman Poses With Both Her Husband And French Lover (Photo) by calcal: 12:02am On May 11, 2021
Both are bleeping her, tricycle.
Re: Married Woman Poses With Both Her Husband And French Lover (Photo) by NovusHomo(m): 1:51am On May 11, 2021
RightToReject:
Polyamory has been happening since time immemorial - they aren't secretive about theirs, that's all.

Besides, most white folks are able to separate love from sex, just as it should be.
Re: Married Woman Poses With Both Her Husband And French Lover (Photo) by olanshi: 2:45am On May 11, 2021
You are free to do whatever rocks your boat but come to think of it, shey No be Juju be dat!!!
Re: Married Woman Poses With Both Her Husband And French Lover (Photo) by Andyvilly: 3:43am On May 11, 2021
LilMissFavvy:
hmmmm, sweet analysis, up for a party?
Re: Married Woman Poses With Both Her Husband And French Lover (Photo) by meobizy(f): 4:15am On May 11, 2021
So? I want to watch their videos if possible. PraiseBBN and BBNKa3na are likely still kpenshing each other as I type this.
Re: Married Woman Poses With Both Her Husband And French Lover (Photo) by koolaid87: 6:12am On May 11, 2021
Righteousness2:
Children of Sodom and Gomorrah..
These are Clearly the days of Noah and Lot, so iniquities, evil and. Abominations of all kinds and shapes are normal to the people.

Let's also Remember that the Wrath of GOD is Passing through the Nations and Testing the mic on the Nations.
The Events of the days of Noah and Lot are replaying in our eyes.

GOD is Full of Mercies
GOD is Full of GOODNESS
GOD is KIND and Gracious
HE is also Terrible!
When HE pours His wrath, it is Undiluted and Unadulterated!
It is a Fearful thing to Fall into HIS Hands!
Dont Join them ,Don't support them, Directly or indirectly..

When will you leave Nairaland and start building the ark?
Re: Married Woman Poses With Both Her Husband And French Lover (Photo) by olisaEze(m): 6:39am On May 11, 2021
Wetin concern ona about another person lifestyle? She’s happy, her husband did not complain to anyone, neither is the "French loverman" conflicted on his position in the love triangle. In the end, it’s only poor Africans that gossip about firewood from evil forest. Hypocrites! grin
Re: Married Woman Poses With Both Her Husband And French Lover (Photo) by Love96: 7:33am On May 11, 2021
HungryLion231:
The husband is an idiot while d lover is a miscreant .

While the Hanty is whatever she thinks she is jare.

Comot hand for woman matter, cos even their own matter gon tire them.

Two old men devoid of sense.
Re: Married Woman Poses With Both Her Husband And French Lover (Photo) by Clinghton: 7:37am On May 11, 2021
Live your life the way you like, but don't be scared to reap it's repercussions.
Re: Married Woman Poses With Both Her Husband And French Lover (Photo) by udemzyudex(m): 8:01am On May 11, 2021
Her sex skill is great.
Re: Married Woman Poses With Both Her Husband And French Lover (Photo) by Hastala: 8:03am On May 11, 2021
Naira Marley celebrates his birthday with zlatan, and some of his other friends

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=87tl8aao4j4

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"Some Call It Incest, We Call It Fate" - Man Who Impregnates His Sister Says / How My Late Aunt Maturely Dealt With Her Cheating Husband.........ladies LEARN! / My Wife Sent Her Nude Photos To Zenith Bank Manager In Delta - Man Cries Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.