Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,224 members, 7,822,140 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:16 AM

Married Woman Poses With Both Her Husband And French Lover (Photo) - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Married Woman Poses With Both Her Husband And French Lover (Photo) (85576 Views)

Lady Who Suddenly Went Blind In WAEC Exam Hall Poses With Her Husband & Children / 146-Year-Old Woman Goes Topless As She Poses With Her 157-Year-Old Husband. PICS / Woman Poses With Her Two Set Of Twins, All Boys (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Married Woman Poses With Both Her Husband And French Lover (Photo) by ronaldbecky(m): 8:29am On May 11, 2021
Truely,D future is female
Re: Married Woman Poses With Both Her Husband And French Lover (Photo) by bishopcent: 9:12am On May 11, 2021
Flexherbal:
As seen on Twitter:

A married woman, (@m33sh_baby) shares photo of herself posing with both her 'husband and lover'

Reacting to comments from her followers who thought that what she did was wrong, she wrote;

https://twitter.com/m33sh_baby/status/1391283623370821632?s=20

Re: Married Woman Poses With Both Her Husband And French Lover (Photo) by effido666: 12:34pm On May 11, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
Cuckhold
Cuckold is d correct spelling cool
Re: Married Woman Poses With Both Her Husband And French Lover (Photo) by dnawah(m): 12:36pm On May 11, 2021
Flexherbal:
As seen on Twitter:

A married woman, (@m33sh_baby) shares photo of herself posing with both her 'husband and lover'

Reacting to comments from her followers who thought that what she did was wrong, she wrote;

https://twitter.com/m33sh_baby/status/1391283623370821632?s=20
where are her hands?
Re: Married Woman Poses With Both Her Husband And French Lover (Photo) by Flexherbal(m): 1:33pm On May 11, 2021
HungryLion231:
The husband is an idiot while d lover is a miscreant .

While the Hanty is whatever she thinks she is jare.

Comot hand for woman matter, cos even their own matter gon tire them.

I think the men are just using her to catch fun.
Re: Married Woman Poses With Both Her Husband And French Lover (Photo) by EMEA1(m): 1:43pm On May 11, 2021
HMMM
Re: Married Woman Poses With Both Her Husband And French Lover (Photo) by Caseless: 4:55pm On Jun 05, 2021
Witch.
Re: Married Woman Poses With Both Her Husband And French Lover (Photo) by bukatyne(f): 5:11pm On Jun 05, 2021
This thread to page three (where I stopped is a cruise).

Goodluck to all of them jare. undecided
Re: Married Woman Poses With Both Her Husband And French Lover (Photo) by Flexherbal(m): 12:53pm On Jun 12, 2021
Arsenate:

She probably hates fckkinng those old cucks. And they probably only see her as walking, breathing masturbator aid. Just 3 awkward individuals doing their thing.
Nothing to see here. grin
Re: Married Woman Poses With Both Her Husband And French Lover (Photo) by Justkatty(f): 5:16pm On Jun 12, 2021
IjapaTiroko:
She's got the kind of skin I love my woman to have. Black that doesn't crack!

Na why I gast dey increase my networth because my taste in women is expensive
Hmmmm
Re: Married Woman Poses With Both Her Husband And French Lover (Photo) by Flexherbal(m): 2:45pm On Aug 12, 2022
bukatyne:
This thread to page three (where I stopped is a cruise).

Goodluck to all of them jare. undecided

Let the cruise continue!
Re: Married Woman Poses With Both Her Husband And French Lover (Photo) by Flexherbal(m): 9:59pm On Dec 17, 2022

is it paining you grin

Na here Wike for get inspiration.
Re: Married Woman Poses With Both Her Husband And French Lover (Photo) by Flexherbal(m): 9:28pm On Dec 11, 2023
The economy is choking us here oooo.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"Some Call It Incest, We Call It Fate" - Man Who Impregnates His Sister Says / How My Late Aunt Maturely Dealt With Her Cheating Husband.........ladies LEARN! / My Wife Sent Her Nude Photos To Zenith Bank Manager In Delta - Man Cries Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.