Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,129 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:41 AM

LA Buena Vida Is A SCAM! - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / LA Buena Vida Is A SCAM! (84383 Views)

Is La Buena Vida Good? / How Genuine Are La Buena Vida? / LA BUENA VIDA: Have You Heard About It?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LA Buena Vida Is A SCAM! by Codezz: 1:18pm On May 10, 2021
J
Re: LA Buena Vida Is A SCAM! by investaNig: 1:18pm On May 10, 2021
omo scam everywhere
Re: LA Buena Vida Is A SCAM! by CourseCrib(m): 1:18pm On May 10, 2021
Make passive income on autopilot while you sleep.

Click here now.
https://www.nairaland.com/6479493/make-250-per-month-autopilot.
Re: LA Buena Vida Is A SCAM! by SmartyPants(m): 1:18pm On May 10, 2021
Dialpad:
What was misleading, product or price ? I am confused.

Everything...the products are usually marketed as wonder products but they are just ordinary. The prices are higher than market value but they tell you it's a good deal, etc. But what I meant and omitted to say, was the idea that multiple level marketing is an investment opportunity misleading though you can't exactly call it a scam.

4 Likes

Re: LA Buena Vida Is A SCAM! by Vaughanlanrewaj: 1:19pm On May 10, 2021
hucknall:
Is LA Buena Vida a Scam? Read >>> https://www.nairaland.com/6521497/la-buena-vida-heard-it

Please don't be misguided by the fake reviews on trustpilot.
Like a pyramid scheme.

It's an MLM. It operates a binary system - you bring 2 people who will bring 2 and the 2 bring a further 2.

Do you know that if one person starts a network marketing in a binary system and each person signed up brings 2 people every month, in 36 months, there should be over 68 billion people in the network. What is the population of the world?

Ask yourself, what will happen to the last set of people that will be signed up? Who are they going to sign up?

In every network marketing system, the bulk of the participants are at the bottom. In a binary system, 50% of all the participants will be at the bottom level at every single point in time and another 25% will be in the level just above them. Then 12.5% will be 2 levels above. Mind you that these 3 levels haven't made any gain at all.

What does that tell you? At every point in time, 87.5% of participants of any network marketing company are either running at a loss or have just managed to recover the capital they invested. Less than 10% are the ones that have made any reasonable profit.

So for every Mike, Nefo, Kelechi, Sam (Ifeanyi) etc who have made money in La Buena Vida, there are tens of others who have run at a loss.

Source: [url=/www.nairaland.com/kennydoc]kennydoc[/url]

Expose those behind the scam. Reveal their names and pictures. It's not enough to expose the brand please , they usually go on to create another mlm
Re: LA Buena Vida Is A SCAM! by Bmaster(m): 1:21pm On May 10, 2021
Why am I finding it do difficult to relate to this topic
Re: LA Buena Vida Is A SCAM! by Equity15(m): 1:22pm On May 10, 2021
Na wa oh..na so one guy dey deceive me when I dey NYSC say make I no find work say make I join something like this. He said working for someone is slavery. That I should come to thier conference bla bla bla . I went there and they were all preaching hate about going to school /getting a job, Me I just dey look. I seem to be the only person with a little sense amongst the audience. The rest were all undergraduates/few Corpers like myself. They were just swallowing everything, hook, ,link and sinkers. They kept telling us how they made millions and billions and their sponsors. OK, tell us exactly what the business is, they refused saying we would find out when we registered. That was when I knew it was another GNLD. They said 25k and it should be paid to the bank. That it's for login to our portal. I said okay. Since then, I vamoosed. The person that invited me kept disturbing that he has not heard from me. I told him not to worry that he would still hear from me. Till today bros never hear from me. I think it was called SOCIALITES or something. Even the guy that introduced me, I think he has moved to LA beuna , cause I don't see him post the socialiates shii on his whatsapp status anymore. It's this LA Buena every day. I taya

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: LA Buena Vida Is A SCAM! by Samirana360(m): 1:23pm On May 10, 2021
Qwertyuiop1:
La Buena whatever is a big scam, every one should know already but how did you arrive at this flawed statistical bullshit?

Do you know that if one person starts a network marketing in a binary system and each person signed up brings 2 people every month, in 36 months, there should be over 68 billion people in the network. What is the population of the world?

If one person starts a network marketing and the person brings 2 people every month, how on hell would it fetch you 68 billion people in 3 years?

U chop ur lesson fee for mathematics

8 Likes

Re: LA Buena Vida Is A SCAM! by UtaliEgo1(m): 1:23pm On May 10, 2021
From the day they invited me and started talking nonsense I knew they are fraudsters!
I will never join a scam/Ponzi Scheme like LA Buena Vida

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: LA Buena Vida Is A SCAM! by bigtt76(f): 1:25pm On May 10, 2021
People don't learn. When themap.ng was the buzz i warned but no one listen. One of their accomplice fronting as an investor was busy posting bank statement online as if we all don't know it can be planned. Now this one don come again ....whoever use dem hand fall victim na hin go carry am alone for head.

hucknall:
Is LA Buena Vida a Scam? Read >>> https://www.nairaland.com/6521497/la-buena-vida-heard-it

Please don't be misguided by the fake reviews on trustpilot.
Like a pyramid scheme.

It's an MLM. It operates a binary system - you bring 2 people who will bring 2 and the 2 bring a further 2.

Ask yourself, what will happen to the last set of people that will be signed up? Who are they going to sign up?

In every network marketing system, the bulk of the participants are at the bottom. In a binary system, 50% of all the participants will be at the bottom level at every single point in time and another 25% will be in the level just above them. Then 12.5% will be 2 levels above. Mind you that these 3 levels haven't made any gain at all.

What does that tell you? At every point in time, 87.5% of participants of any network marketing company are either running at a loss or have just managed to recover the capital they invested. Less than 10% are the ones that have made any reasonable profit.

So for every Mike, Nefo, Kelechi, Sam (Ifeanyi) etc who have made money in La Buena Vida, there are tens of others who have run at a loss.

Source: [url=/www.nairaland.com/kennydoc]kennydoc[/url]

2 Likes

Re: LA Buena Vida Is A SCAM! by femifemi1(m): 1:26pm On May 10, 2021
All businesses in this world is all about networking, is either you aren't conscious of it.

When you tell your kids to go straight to Iya Bola's place to buy you maggi (Seasoning), while coming back another person ask her where are you coming from, if she replys, from Iya Bola's shop- Networking has taken place.

But....

All these companies shouting bring 2 person eeehh...run for them. Many derived their profits from fees collected from people rather than from the products they claimed to be selling.

If Exxon Mobile employs you as a commission marketer, to market their products through networking, wouldn't you do?

What these these scammers networking company do is that, they will import N50 product, and promise you N300 commission when sold for N1000. You will get a Dubai trip when you sell 10,000 units. Just make sure you have like 6 extra shoes before you start.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: LA Buena Vida Is A SCAM! by frubben(m): 1:26pm On May 10, 2021
lol we don know since. Na mumu still dey put money for all dis kind thing
Re: LA Buena Vida Is A SCAM! by Dialpad: 1:27pm On May 10, 2021
Thanks you for the clarification

SmartyPants:

Everything...the products are usually marketed as wonder products but they are just ordinary. The prices are higher than market value but they tell you it's a good deal, etc. But what I meant and omitted to say, was the idea that multiple level marketing is an investment opportunity misleading though you can't exactly call it a scam.
Re: LA Buena Vida Is A SCAM! by roundman: 1:31pm On May 10, 2021
I don know say na scam since, anything that looks and sounds so good in najia na scam.

2 Likes

Re: LA Buena Vida Is A SCAM! by Nobody: 1:32pm On May 10, 2021
Are you just figuring out? Its GNLD repackaged.
Re: LA Buena Vida Is A SCAM! by tunize(m): 1:33pm On May 10, 2021
68billion ppl uncle chai you small small now even if you add the full world in 10× e nor reach ur own statistics just state ur fact and nor give wrong figure
Re: LA Buena Vida Is A SCAM! by Codedbosz: 1:33pm On May 10, 2021
Networking?
I lost 2 million in there last and I vow never to do it again

I decided to take affiliate marketing ship and sail it to financial freedom

You guys cann try out affiliate marketing
The hidden treasures

2 Likes

Re: LA Buena Vida Is A SCAM! by Powerexpert: 1:33pm On May 10, 2021
grin
One of my old friend gave them my number and they called.
I told them to try again later.
Lanonsence caller:08062984878

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: LA Buena Vida Is A SCAM! by mattmogan88: 1:35pm On May 10, 2021
You don't mean it.

Re: LA Buena Vida Is A SCAM! by Auraby(f): 1:35pm On May 10, 2021
Please I need information on Chymall. I refused to register since but was persuaded to register, I finally registered in December but till date I have not heard of seeing anything. What is happening to Chymall please?
Re: LA Buena Vida Is A SCAM! by fowlyansh181(m): 1:40pm On May 10, 2021
Qwertyuiop1:
La Buena whatever is a big scam, every one should know already but how did you arrive at this flawed statistical bullshit?

If one person starts a network marketing and the person brings 2 people every month, how on hell would it fetch you 68 billion people in 3 years?
every two brought brings two.. if you bring two and the two bring two and their two bring two , , the tree grows.
Re: LA Buena Vida Is A SCAM! by fowlyansh181(m): 1:46pm On May 10, 2021
tunize:
68billion ppl uncle chai you small small now even if you add the full world in 10× e nor reach ur own statistics just state ur fact and nor give wrong figure
you just no sabi maths

2 Likes

Re: LA Buena Vida Is A SCAM! by addictiv(m): 1:47pm On May 10, 2021
Well one thing that cannot ever finish is people. Because everyday children are born into the world, everyday lots of potential clients turn 18. So you cannot run out of people to recruit. Religion has already proven this. Just saying.
Re: LA Buena Vida Is A SCAM! by Decent09(m): 1:51pm On May 10, 2021
jom28gy:
That's why anything bring,I no dey

You prefer collect abi
Re: LA Buena Vida Is A SCAM! by Soso990240(m): 1:51pm On May 10, 2021
helinues:
shocked

It's not really that such system don't work,but negligence of the owner and crook staffs.

If they have genuine business on short time to invest the money on,there is no way the system can collapse..

Oga, the business collapses once they stop having new members with initial capital deposit. No ponzi scheme is sustainable without money steadily coming in from new members, mmm is still a case study

5 Likes

Re: LA Buena Vida Is A SCAM! by Nobody: 1:53pm On May 10, 2021
MVLOX:
The problem with this kind of business is that immediately it goes side ways, the people you bring in hold you responsible for their loss.... Anything way concern bring 2 people I no dey try am at all.... grin grin

Indeed
Re: LA Buena Vida Is A SCAM! by Nobody: 1:55pm On May 10, 2021
Meanwhile, I am doing investment things with Carbon. No ...bring two people or bring 4 people anything. Just deposit your money....
Re: LA Buena Vida Is A SCAM! by Champneys: 1:56pm On May 10, 2021
People will still troop there and lose their money.

Nigerians and ponzi schemes are like 5 and 6! grin

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Recruitment For FirstBank Graduate Trainee Programme / Foreign Affairs Ministry Recruitment Via Federal Civil Service Commission / Waiting To Resume With KPMG?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.