Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,543 members, 7,823,384 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:24 AM

LA Buena Vida Is A SCAM! - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / LA Buena Vida Is A SCAM! (84488 Views)

Is La Buena Vida Good? / How Genuine Are La Buena Vida? / LA BUENA VIDA: Have You Heard About It?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LA Buena Vida Is A SCAM! by tuts4580: 3:36pm On May 10, 2021
WEALTHYMII:
You lie!
As real as original gold.
Referral marketing is not a criminal activity.
Put in the work & get paidj.

Gbam! Help me tell them o.
Multilevel marketing is a course in Ivy league schools and some people are here calling it a scam.
These same people commenting here will see bring 10k and collect 100k in 2 hours and they will enter that one chance.

All these comments here show that nobody understands the whole concept of the business at all.
Please try and understand it first before you jump to conclusions.

1 Like

Re: LA Buena Vida Is A SCAM! by Nobody: 3:41pm On May 10, 2021
CEOwatazs:

You are trying to sound intelligent but the truth is that you're far from it. Agreed that procreation continue to take place. How long would the scheme have to wait for for these new born babies to come of age before start partaking in it.
Don't forget that that the calculation he did comprises of people already in the system.
Every year young graduates are being offloaded into the society with or without any hope of finding any good paying job. Some would be readily available for this kind of business. Every year youg people are rounding up their 0 level education while other smaller folks in Nursery and Primary schools are also making their way forward too. So the population cannever lack in any age for such a business.

2 Likes

Re: LA Buena Vida Is A SCAM! by hucknall: 3:41pm On May 10, 2021
ngadaAwo:
unfortunately these fraudsters scammed my popsy of recent.
well like he deserved it because I warned him before hand to stay away from them and explained how it works to him but they've already brained washed him terribly and my popsy is someone that hardly hear advice. angry
They scammed my popsy too. But I no just tell am.

5 Likes

Re: LA Buena Vida Is A SCAM! by jaxxy(m): 3:41pm On May 10, 2021
hucknall:
Is LA Buena Vida a Scam? Read >>> https://www.nairaland.com/6521497/la-buena-vida-heard-it

Please don't be misguided by the fake reviews on trustpilot.
Like a pyramid scheme.

It's an MLM. It operates a binary system - you bring 2 people who will bring 2 and the 2 bring a further 2.

Do you know that if one person starts a network marketing in a binary system and each person signed up brings 2 people every month, in 36 months, there should be over 68 billion people in the network. What is the population of the world?

Ask yourself, what will happen to the last set of people that will be signed up? Who are they going to sign up?

In every network marketing system, the bulk of the participants are at the bottom. In a binary system, 50% of all the participants will be at the bottom level at every single point in time and another 25% will be in the level just above them. Then 12.5% will be 2 levels above. Mind you that these 3 levels haven't made any gain at all.

What does that tell you? At every point in time, 87.5% of participants of any network marketing company are either running at a loss or have just managed to recover the capital they invested. Less than 10% are the ones that have made any reasonable profit.

So for every Mike, Nefo, Kelechi, Sam (Ifeanyi) etc who have made money in La Buena Vida, there are tens of others who have run at a loss.

Source: [url=/www.nairaland.com/kennydoc]kennydoc[/url]

Is network marketing a scam? Is network marketing or mlm same thing as a ponzi?

What if there's a product in this marketing loop? still a scam? Even though u bought an actual product?

2 Likes

Re: LA Buena Vida Is A SCAM! by Nobody: 3:44pm On May 10, 2021
Teddyclark:
[[color=#006600]quote author=PARACLETOS post=101552327]

I see this postulation and theory about La Buena Company as lame and unreasonable!
Let's look at the following issues as food for thought.
1. Have you ever heard where procreation has stopped so that you will have a fixed number of world's population?
2. Since it was launched few years ago, have you heard that Facebook hasn't had new fresh sign ups? Maybe they have reached the world's total population!!
3. Have you taken your time to carryout in depth and concise underground checks on the company in question, before coming out to say "SCAM?"
4. People are fun of giving a dog a bad name just to hang it.
5. Having said that, so long that procreation occurs on daily basis; youngsters becoming dudes and chicks sources for income, businesses that fosters on the strength of people will continue to grow.
Off points
Argue with fact bro.
Re: LA Buena Vida Is A SCAM! by hucknall: 3:44pm On May 10, 2021
Y2kdon:

Scam and the government is yet to suspend them? Scam and the government officials are partnering with them?
Nigeria is like this today because of persons like you! And I ask, must you keep hating?
Cheap blackmail! Keep blackmailing a legitimate MLM organization while it keeps soaring like the eagle. You hulk!

Not really your fault anyways, your likes are called blackman,who cannot find out the so many secrets written in the books.
There's no need asking for your age as your write-up says it all. Go read some books and stop swimming in ignorance
You should have used this time to write an intelligence counter argument. But you have nothing reasonable to say anyway. undecided

2 Likes

Re: LA Buena Vida Is A SCAM! by emimore: 3:45pm On May 10, 2021
I just want to do my business without having to bring one person that will bring another person before I make my profit. Even if na free reg.
Re: LA Buena Vida Is A SCAM! by hucknall: 3:53pm On May 10, 2021
PARACLETOS:

I see this postulation and theory about La Buena Company as lame and unreasonable!
Let's look at the following issues as food for thought.
1. Have you ever heard where procreation has stopped so that you will have a fixed number of world's population?
2. Since it was launched few years ago, have you heard that Facebook hasn't had new fresh sign ups? Maybe they have reached the world's total population!!
3. Have you taken your time to carryout in depth and concise underground checks on the company in question, before coming out to say "SCAM?"
4. People are fun of giving a dog a bad name just to hang it.
5. Having said that, so long that procreation occurs on daily basis; youngsters becoming dudes and chicks sources for income, businesses that fosters on the strength of people will continue to grow. Investigative journalism should be an integral part a of a sane society.
1. People give birth and also die on daily basis. You don't expect a 2 years old to join La Buena do you?

2. Facebook will never tell you they don't have new sign ups. They will rather register more bots than to do that.

3. Even a little look up on pyramid schemes is a enough to convince anyone that this is truly a scam.

4. No

5. Agree @the bolded. Oya, go and do your own I.J. and give us report.

5 Likes

Re: LA Buena Vida Is A SCAM! by infogenius(m): 4:02pm On May 10, 2021
SmartyPants:

The products are always overpriced. I tried network marketing once to patronise a friend and ended up using 80k worth of toothpaste and black soap by myself coz I couldn't bring myself to market what I knew to be somewhat misleading.

That's what you think because u feel u can't sell them. Guy, those products were sold to you, several other people bought and are still buying them.
If hadn't thought they were over
priced and u believed and wanted to sell those products, believe me, you would have sold those products and made a handsome profit in return.
Re: LA Buena Vida Is A SCAM! by SmartyPants(m): 4:18pm On May 10, 2021
infogenius:

That's what you think because u feel u can't sell them. Guy, those products were sold to you, several other people bought and are still buying them.
If hadn't thought they were over
priced and u believed and wanted to sell those products, believe me, you would have sold those products and made a handsome profit in return.

Lol. Of course I could sell them easily. The friend I patronized made big money and drove a brand new four wheel. But I sat with her and pointed out to her that the business model was not commercially viable. At first, like you, she argued but then in the course of her presentation one of her slides (issues by the company itself) pointed out that it is more advantageous to join early because as the program grows those that join late make little or nothing. So essentially as an early adopter, you would be running around convincing people to sign up for your own benefit knowing that either they or their own signees will lose their investment. My conscience is above that.

I knew all this when I paid for the products. I just wanted to patronise her.

I tested the products by using them myself, and giving some to friends. There was no special effect. I researched the ingredients and found they were just the same as regular products.

I approached stores to check prices and realised they were overpriced so even the stores wouldn't want to take them. But above all these, a simple logical examination should tell you that the underlying idea of network marketing is not commercially sound.

A company gives you a product and promises to give you unreasonable amounts of money if you get more people to sign on. Where is the money coming from? It's coming from two channels: one is the people who keep pumping money into the scheme. But because you always have to bring people in multiples, this number grows exponentially and the company accumulates a huge debt. The only way to recoup their money is if at a certain stage, a disproportionately large amount of people are not able to bring in anyone under their down line. Of course, this is the ultimate goal of every network marketing scheme.

Secondly, the money comes from inflating the prices of those products. So at the end of the day you can only cash out by:

1. Misleading people as to the benefits of the investment side of things; or

2. By misleading them as to the benefits of the product.

It doesnt seem like honest work to me.

12 Likes

Re: LA Buena Vida Is A SCAM! by Nobody: 4:27pm On May 10, 2021
I still dey wait who go come tell me sir bring two people and become a millionaire
I go just punch him teeth commot

2 Likes

Re: LA Buena Vida Is A SCAM! by Nobody: 4:39pm On May 10, 2021
hucknall:
1. People give birth and also die on daily basis. You don't expect a 2 years old to join La Buena do you?

2. Facebook will never tell you they don't have new sign ups. They will rather register more bots than to do that.

3. Even a little look up on pyramid schemes is a enough to convince anyone that this is truly a scam.

4. No

5. Agree @the bolded. Oya, go and do your own I.J. and give us report.

As far people die it means people are being born... You agree on that too?

More bots... But you usually have friends suggestions to add as your friend and most of them you know from maybe your old school days? How then are they bots?

What is your own definition of "scam?"
On MLM, go buy good materials and learn what it is and what it isn't for proper understanding.
Re: LA Buena Vida Is A SCAM! by MannyMike: 4:53pm On May 10, 2021
Hey guys

It's my birthday today and I feel blessed to be alive.

I don't want to complain about life's challenges that have pinned me down. I just need a cake or maybe few drinks to celebrate today.

Please if it touches you, put a smile on my face.

Thank you and stay blessed.

Access bank
Itodo Michael Chikelne

You can call to wish me happy birthday and wish me well (08138844720)
Facebook name: Michael Charmz
Re: LA Buena Vida Is A SCAM! by FacelessKing: 4:54pm On May 10, 2021
Qwertyuiop1:
La Buena whatever is a big scam, every one should know already but how did you arrive at this flawed statistical bullshit?

Do you know that if one person starts a network marketing in a binary system and each person signed up brings 2 people every month, in 36 months, there should be over 68 billion people in the network. What is the population of the world?

If one person starts a network marketing and the person brings 2 people every month, how on hell would it fetch you 68 billion people in 3 years?

2 to the 36th power is 68,719,476,736
Re: LA Buena Vida Is A SCAM! by Richthekid: 5:09pm On May 10, 2021
Yeah
Re: LA Buena Vida Is A SCAM! by Ayobamipeter36: 5:15pm On May 10, 2021
I went to the seminar spend all my time listening to their trash but later they ask us to bring 44k later them say 30k and las las 10k. Na so I carry my self comot oooh. One mumu come dey call me the second day again.. I just tell am my mind..��‍♂️�‍♂️

3 Likes

Re: LA Buena Vida Is A SCAM! by Johnmattee(m): 5:19pm On May 10, 2021
JosephXavier:
I have been seeing thread on other fake jobs like GNLD and was wondering why people have not discovered this LA Buena Vida

I actually fell for them last year December at their Abuja location at Apo

Went there for there seminar, and after they've managed to confuse me, I only paid 4k out of either 36 or 40k package initial deposit

Though the money small but when I come comot from there my eye come clear

I come dey regret and so many thoughts/options come dey play for my head how I suppose use my 4k chill

2 bottles of Heineken #1000
I plate of Isi ewu for Asokoro #2500

I still have #500 to transport myself go house but all is well
What about neolife?? is it a scam
Re: LA Buena Vida Is A SCAM! by jrobbins: 5:19pm On May 10, 2021
Qwertyuiop1:
La Buena whatever is a big scam, every one should know already but how did you arrive at this flawed statistical bullshit?

If one person starts a network marketing and the person brings 2 people every month, how on hell would it fetch you 68 billion people in 3 years?

It's a geometric/exponential progression. He's correct.
Re: LA Buena Vida Is A SCAM! by tuts4580: 5:29pm On May 10, 2021
WEALTHYMII:
You lie!
As real as original gold.
Referral marketing is not a criminal activity.
Put in the work & get paidj.

Gbam! Help me tell them o.
Multilevel marketing is a course in Ivy league schools and some people are here calling it a scam.
These same people commenting here will see bring 10k and collect 100k in 2 hours and they will enter that one chance.

All these comments here show that nobody understands the whole concept of the business at all.
Please try and understand it first before you jump to conclusions.

Click the link below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aHQlKrV1St0
At least get understanding of network marketing before you condemn it.
When you are done watching the video click on this link and give a review of what you understood. I'm sure your view about it will change.
https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/W5MDXDF
Re: LA Buena Vida Is A SCAM! by JosephXavier: 5:32pm On May 10, 2021
Johnmattee:

What about neolife?? is it a scam

After wetin Racksterli, Primevault and LA Buena Vida do me ehn

Na only bitcoin wey I fit put my money now

At least that one I dey see my money
Re: LA Buena Vida Is A SCAM! by infogenius(m): 5:46pm On May 10, 2021
SmartyPants:

Lol. Of course I could sell them easily. The friend I patronized made big money and drove a brand new four wheel. But I sat with her and pointed out to her that the business model was not commercially viable. At first, like you, she argued but then in the course of her presentation one of her slides (issues by the company itself) pointed out that it is more advantageous to join early because as the program grows those that join late make little or nothing. So essentially as an early adopter, you would be running around convincing people to sign up for your own benefit knowing that either they or their own signees will lose their investment. My conscience is above that.

I knew all this when I paid for the products. I just wanted to patronise her.

I tested the products by using them myself, and giving some to friends. There was no special effect. I researched the ingredients and found they were just the same as regular products.

I approached stores to check prices and realised they were overpriced so even the stores wouldn't want to take them. But above all these, a simple logical examination should tell you that the underlying idea of network marketing is not commercially sound.

A company gives you a product and promises to give you unreasonable amounts of money if you get more people to sign on. Where is the money coming from? It's coming from two channels: one is the people who keep pumping money into the scheme. But because you always have to bring people in multiples, this number grows exponentially and the company accumulates a huge debt. The only way to recoup their money is if at a certain stage, a disproportionately large amount of people are not able to bring in anyone under their down line. Of course, this is the ultimate goal of every network marketing scheme.

Secondly, the money comes from inflating the prices of those products. So at the end of the day you can only cash out by:

1. Misleading people as to the benefits of the investment side of things; or

2. By misleading them as to the benefits of the product.

It doesnt seem like honest work to me.

Okay, I understand you now.
The particular network u joined didn't offer great products.
Early adopters earn more is a marketing gimmick just to make people join. If they had great products u will make money irrespective of the time one joined.
Though Not all network marketing companies have genuine intentions. Many are just time and money wasters. This makes it very important to research the products and understand the earning models that are available before one joins.

I have some guys courting me to join their networks but after my research I knew it isnt for me because I don't believe in their products and I know that I won't sell them.

I think research is the key. There are some viable ones out there just as there are so many shady ones.

3 Likes

Re: LA Buena Vida Is A SCAM! by infogenius(m): 5:49pm On May 10, 2021
Ayobamipeter36:
I went to the seminar spend all my time listening to their trash but later they ask us to bring 44k later them say 30k and las las 10k. Na so I carry my self comot oooh. One mumu come dey call me the second day again.. I just tell am my mind..��‍♂️�‍♂️

grin grin grin
Can't stop laughing �
Re: LA Buena Vida Is A SCAM! by infogenius(m): 5:55pm On May 10, 2021
Sammyadexxx:
what about superlife?
Stem cell stuff if I can remember.
Someone was on my neck to join the network 2018. I think I wasn't too cool with the compensation plan compared to the network I was part of.
Another thing was that I really needed tangible proofs before I can join and promote their products.
Re: LA Buena Vida Is A SCAM! by Oyerinde16(m): 6:09pm On May 10, 2021
addictiv:
Well one thing that cannot ever finish is people. Because everyday children are born into the world, everyday lots of potential clients turn 18. So you cannot run out of people to recruit. Religion has already proven this. Just saying.

What of when the number of people turning 18 is 1 million, but the number of people waiting to bring 2 is 25 million how e wan be...
Re: LA Buena Vida Is A SCAM! by Saidu22(m): 6:15pm On May 10, 2021
Spiff20:
Bring 2 people every damn time. Once you tell me to bring even one person I'm out. No matter how legit the business is. I'd rather go and bring 2 people to the church if I want to do evangelism not for one mlm fraud.
God bless you, I hate hearing that word bring one or two people.
Re: LA Buena Vida Is A SCAM! by derolemode(m): 6:17pm On May 10, 2021
I always tell people if you want a way of making money off the Internet, forex is one the most legitimate way of doing that.
Re: LA Buena Vida Is A SCAM! by obembet(f): 6:23pm On May 10, 2021
hucknall:
Is LA Buena Vida a Scam? Read >>> https://www.nairaland.com/6521497/la-buena-vida-heard-it

Please don't be misguided by the fake reviews on trustpilot.
Like a pyramid scheme.

It's an MLM. It operates a binary system - you bring 2 people who will bring 2 and the 2 bring a further 2.

Ask yourself, what will happen to the last set of people that will be signed up? Who are they going to sign up?

In every network marketing system, the bulk of the participants are at the bottom. In a binary system, 50% of all the participants will be at the bottom level at every single point in time and another 25% will be in the level just above them. Then 12.5% will be 2 levels above. Mind you that these 3 levels haven't made any gain at all.

What does that tell you? At every point in time, 87.5% of participants of any network marketing company are either running at a loss or have just managed to recover the capital they invested. Less than 10% are the ones that have made any reasonable profit.

So for every Mike, Nefo, Kelechi, Sam (Ifeanyi) etc who have made money in La Buena Vida, there are tens of others who have run at a loss.

Source: [url=/www.nairaland.com/kennydoc]kennydoc[/url]

Op! LA Buena Vida deals with product, no one is running at loss because once u registered with certain amount, u will be given a product package worth More than d money u paid.
So it's a business of pay and get instance value of ur money.
Then people you will show d business that will register, will now be ur additional benefit.

3 Likes

Re: LA Buena Vida Is A SCAM! by piagetskinner(m): 7:00pm On May 10, 2021
Spiff20:
Bring 2 people every damn time. Once you tell me to bring even one person I'm out. No matter how legit the business is. I'd rather go and bring 2 people to the church if I want to do evangelism not for one mlm fraud.

Correct man.. I love your comment.
Re: LA Buena Vida Is A SCAM! by TheVault: 7:03pm On May 10, 2021
I've gone through all the comments hoping to read at least one thought provoking post, but all I can see is a bunch of broke, idle and uninformed association of 20MB users spewing what I call "let's gather here and burn away time" .

How come no one is making any constructive criticism of this situation? What's the point with all this solidarity comments. At least someone should be wise enough to go study what the industry as a whole truly is first of all, then see how La Buena Vida operates in line with industry standard.

This is one reason why the unemployment rate is always on the rise in this country , yet we have a bunch of young and intelligent,yet uninformed people who should have bettered their lives through open Entrepreneurial opportunities.

I suggest you take out time to watch this video, understand the industry and change your mindset.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wGvyUWXPuFU

Thank me later.

5 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Foreign Affairs Ministry Recruitment Via Federal Civil Service Commission / Waiting To Resume With KPMG? / GMAT For Free Download

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.