Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,742 members, 7,955,828 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:21 PM

LA Buena Vida Is A SCAM! - Jobs/Vacancies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / LA Buena Vida Is A SCAM! (86005 Views)

Is La Buena Vida Good? / How Genuine Are La Buena Vida? / LA BUENA VIDA: Have You Heard About It?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LA Buena Vida Is A SCAM! by viqSmallz(m): 2:42pm On Aug 16, 2022
Tesma:
I'm currently sitting down in thier seminar and omoooor they are 90% close to hypnotizing me....... I have already calculated the - 40k that'll be in my account (na only 8k dey my account now)..... I just had to check online about this NGO and omoooor.....wetin dey happen? My eye don clear. shocked sad sad shocked........ thank y'all for ur review.......

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: LA Buena Vida Is A SCAM! by 7826stan(m): 12:14am On Sep 03, 2022
Hello, trust that you are doing just fine. My name is Stanley Jeremiahwealth Onietan, a Consultant with the organization Powering La BUENAVIDA project (you can call me or Whatsapp me on 07036973443) and I would like to make some points known here.

I read through most of the posts here, the attacks, the negative words, the positives and the confusing messages and in regards to that, I would like to make some points known.

First, Understand that working for somebody (as in getting a job) is not slavery, but the mindset of dying in job setting is what's slavery because your job can't deliver to you your dream life. Salaries are seeds meant to be planted and not just eaten, divide your salary to some arts, plant one part and eat the other.

When the Holy book says "I will bless the works of your hands", it's not talking about your salary job, because the job already has fixed salary but that trade you learn and you are practicing.

What you need know is that, people will fight what they don't understand, everyone cannot be successful, just as everyone cannot make heaven, some will be on the track & fall off.

What you need know is that, before you decide to join any organization, you need to make your findings well. Findings such as;
1. What's the history of the organization,
2. Who are the key partners
3. What value do they offer?
4. What's their track record?
5. Why are many partnering with them?

Now listen, MLM (MULTI-LEVEL-MARKETING) is an old system that has proven to be the number one business system that pays highest in the whole world, go and make your research.

Does that means there are no scam system in most MLM? Surely, there are because there are always counterfeits to all original things. Even the devil portrays himself as angel of light.

MLMs are known for 3 major operation;
i. Sell product
ii. Go about referring people.
iii. Making money.

Truth remains, 80% of people don't like selling product nor looking for people to join their business but they really love to make money without doing anything and that's why most of these people fall victims of scammers. Today, most of these scamming system has really tried to spoil the good works of legit organisation but that doesn't stop the legit Business from not growing.

Talking about the MLM system powering the La BUENAVIDA project, you need to know that it's beyond just bringing two people. The masterminds of the organization has seen the pros and cons from most MLM company and decided to create a system. La Buenavida project DOES NOT PRODUCE ANY PRODUCT, rather, THEY USE THEIR SYSTEM TO Mentor her partners. With the System of La Buenavida, it will never allow her partners to SELL PRODUCTS, rather, convert your SELLING SKILLS to CONSUMING SKILLS (i.e you buy the product, consume your products, plug into the mentorship of the organization to learn how to BUILD YOUR BUSINESS INTO FINANCIAL FREEDOM).

I can tell you categorically that IT'S NOT AN ASSURANCE THAT IF YOU SHOULD JOIN LA BUENAVIDA, YOU WILL MAKE IT. RATHER, IF YOU SHOULD JOIN LABUENAVIDA UNDER THE RIGHT MENTORSHIP and you are READY TO BE MENTORED, you will make it.

La BUENAVIDA PROJECT is a REVOLUTION that has come to stay, it cut into the world of artificial intelligence which will surely send many people out of Job. Robots are coming and nothing can stop the move. La Buenavida project is a project moving and nothing can stop it. I can tell you this because of the formidable structure of the organization.

Truth is,You cannot understand all this except you practically sit under the mentorship of a leader instead of listening to "Dem say, Dem say" side talks.

I am a Consultant with the organization and I will want you to contact me on 07036973443 if you really want to have the right Mentorship to survive in the world of the artificial intelligence coming to take over most people's job (because many will loose job, Seriously, 2022 will only bow to those who are on the right track).

Call me or WhatsApp me on 07036973443 and I will work with you to grow your business to Financial ABOUNDANCE (Note, there is difference between being rich and having financial ABOUNDANCE �)

Temi2468:
Thank you very much for this post. I had to search for it after my encounter with them 2days ago. I have a policy. I don't buy into anything that tells me to refer and get paid, except if it's affiliate marketing.

It's a scam system, where early comers will benefit while late comers will bear the loss and the system will crash and they all disappear into thin air.
Re: LA Buena Vida Is A SCAM! by 7826stan(m): 12:16am On Sep 03, 2022
Tesma:
I'm currently sitting down in thier seminar and omoooor they are 90% close to hypnotizing me....... I have already calculated the - 40k that'll be in my account (na only 8k dey my account now)..... I just had to check online about this NGO and omoooor.....wetin dey happen? My eye don clear. shocked sad sad shocked........ thank y'all for ur review.......

Hello Tesma, trust that you are doing just fine. My name is Stanley Jeremiahwealth Onietan, a Consultant with the organization Powering La BUENAVIDA project (you can call me or Whatsapp me on 07036973443) and I would like to make some points known here.

I read through most of the posts here, the attacks, the negative words, the positives and the confusing messages and in regards to that, I would like to make some points known.

First, Understand that working for somebody (as in getting a job) is not slavery, but the mindset of dying in job setting is what's slavery because your job can't deliver to you your dream life. Salaries are seeds meant to be planted and not just eaten, divide your salary to some arts, plant one part and eat the other.

When the Holy book says "I will bless the works of your hands", it's not talking about your salary job, because the job already has fixed salary but that trade you learn and you are practicing.

What you need know is that, people will fight what they don't understand, everyone cannot be successful, just as everyone cannot make heaven, some will be on the track & fall off.

What you need know is that, before you decide to join any organization, you need to make your findings well. Findings such as;

Now listen, MLM (MULTI-LEVEL-MARKETING) is an old system that has proven to be the number one business system that pays highest in the whole world, go and make your research.

Does that means there are no scam system in most MLM? Surely, there are because there are always counterfeits to all original things. Even the devil portrays himself as angel of light.

i. Sell product
iii. Making money.

Truth remains, 80% of people don't like selling product nor looking for people to join their business but they really love to make money without doing anything and that's why most of these people fall victims of scammers. Today, most of these scamming system has really tried to spoil the good works of legit organisation but that doesn't stop the legit Business from not growing.

Talking about the MLM system powering the La BUENAVIDA project, you need to know that it's beyond just bringing two people. The masterminds of the organization has seen the pros and cons from most MLM company and decided to create a system. La Buenavida project DOES NOT PRODUCE ANY PRODUCT, rather, THEY USE THEIR SYSTEM TO Mentor her partners. With the System of La Buenavida, it will never allow her partners to SELL PRODUCTS, rather, convert your SELLING SKILLS to CONSUMING SKILLS (i.e you buy the product, consume your products, plug into the mentorship of the organization to learn how to BUILD YOUR BUSINESS INTO FINANCIAL FREEDOM).

I can tell you categorically that IT'S NOT AN ASSURANCE THAT IF YOU SHOULD JOIN LA BUENAVIDA, YOU WILL MAKE IT. RATHER, IF YOU SHOULD JOIN LABUENAVIDA UNDER THE RIGHT MENTORSHIP and you are READY TO BE MENTORED, you will make it.

La BUENAVIDA PROJECT is a REVOLUTION that has come to stay, it cut into the world of artificial intelligence which will surely send many people out of Job. Robots are coming and nothing can stop the move. La Buenavida project is a project moving and nothing can stop it. I can tell you this because of the formidable structure of the organization.

Truth is,You cannot understand all this except you practically sit under the mentorship of a leader instead of listening to "Dem say, Dem say" side talks.

I am a Consultant with the organization and I will want you to contact me on 07036973443 if you really want to have the right Mentorship to survive in the world of the artificial intelligence coming to take over most people's job (because many will loose job, Seriously, 2022 will only bow to those who are on the right track).

Call me or WhatsApp me on 07036973443 and I will work with you to grow your business to Financial ABOUNDANCE (Note, there is difference between being rich and having financial ABOUNDANCE �)
Re: LA Buena Vida Is A SCAM! by Temi2468: 5:36am On Sep 03, 2022
7826stan:
Hello, trust that you are doing just fine. My name is Stanley Jeremiahwealth Onietan, a Consultant with the organization Powering La BUENAVIDA project (you can call me or Whatsapp me on 07036973443) and I would like to make some points known here.

i. Sell product
iii. Making money.

Regardless, I am okay with my human-value-giving job and my passive income earning too.

Thank you for your enlightenment though.
Re: LA Buena Vida Is A SCAM! by favouryemmy: 7:26am On Sep 15, 2022
This has to be one of the most ignorant posts about the industry that I have ever read! I used to think like this before until I discovered the power of leverage and duplication.
Please watch this video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TWvX4BwDqfQ

If you don't understand the Labuenavida project, why not just try to objectively understand how it works, instead of just spewing nonsense! Thousands are changing their lives through the initiative and you are here castigating. For some of you that are graduates and are looking for jobs, this initiative has delivered many like you from seeking for jobs. I know of someone who just joined 2 months ago and has made over N500k already and counting because they submitted themselves to mentorship. So, you can start making money within a short time if you are ready to learn.
Re: LA Buena Vida Is A SCAM! by oludavkay: 7:35pm On Dec 27, 2022
They have changed to Empowered Women Entrepreneur Initiative, there office is at okota. They are these referral people that will ask you to pay some amount and bring people.
Re: LA Buena Vida Is A SCAM! by Hayourbarmy(m): 1:49pm On May 06, 2023
I still dey reason how una dey take decit to invite people to your meeting.
Scam na scam...
Why not tell people about the products you are marketing for sale in good time until after a long deliberation.
I think someone need to sue you guys...
Re: LA Buena Vida Is A SCAM! by cowboyT: 8:51pm On Nov 24, 2023
favouryemmy:
This has to be one of the most ignorant posts about the industry that I have ever read! I used to think like this before until I discovered the power of leverage and duplication.
Please watch this video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TWvX4BwDqfQ

If you don't understand the Labuenavida project, why not just try to objectively understand how it works, instead of just spewing nonsense! Thousands are changing their lives through the initiative and you are here castigating. For some of you that are graduates and are looking for jobs, this initiative has delivered many like you from seeking for jobs. I know of someone who just joined 2 months ago and has made over N500k already and counting because they submitted themselves to mentorship. So, you can start making money within a short time if you are ready to learn.

all na format, networking and Pyramid scheme is real and it's working in places like Europe and the America because they are past the the industrial era, everything about their economy is top notch that's why if their economy sneezed, the whole world will feel it.
How can such system work in Africa?
Even the innocent industries are folding up due to unfavorable economic weather.
Africa economy is still far behind for networking to thrive excellently, only few loaded ones who are connected can benefit from it for now.
Re: LA Buena Vida Is A SCAM! by captaininiobong(m): 10:56pm On Nov 24, 2023
Thier format:

1. They will invite you for seminar.

Same people will tell you it's free.

2. They will start showing you people who made it in the business, including Jim Iyke and Obasanjo.

3. They will ask you to make commitment to a package.

And if you tell them you don't have money, they will label you as poor mentality.

4. They will tell you to go and burrow from someone.

5. They will collect your contact list hoping to send message to people inorder to join them.

My church member invited me for this, a pastor wife for that matter, I clearly stated that I don't have funds at the moment for any scheme. She said she will pay and I shouldn't worry.

I went for thier seminar and listened to Jim Iyke and Obasanjo story.

Fast forward to payment, the woman kept asking me how much am I willing to make.

My pastor wife that introduced me was sitting quiet at the back after promising me she will pay.

Later when speaker left, I looked at her and told her no funds at the moment. She said she will do something for me, I have to write out my contact list.

I was like thinking, this woman no Sabi street when she small. Guess what, they were offering Amazon kdp course and they said it's only for women.

Guess what, it's same Amazon kdp course I'm doing and collecting Euros but those people haven't earned anything since February.

Bring one , bring two are scams. Any business you pay money ND expect money to be generated without working but believing on abstract system or model is a scam.

People are making money from it but ask them how much they spent to make the money, you will dump them and look for skill to learn.

2 Likes

Re: LA Buena Vida Is A SCAM! by edydon: 9:31pm On Apr 05
Pyramid schemes always collapse because it is impossible to keep on recruiting new members. Consider the math. If five people launch a pyramid and each one recruits five more, the number of new recruits becomes 25. If they, in turn, each recruit 5, that would mean 125 more. When recruitment reaches the ninth level, there will be close to two million people who would have to recruit more than nine million others! Promoters of pyramid schemes well know that there is a saturation point. When they suspect that point is near, they take the money and run
Re: LA Buena Vida Is A SCAM! by saymax(f): 7:31am On Apr 06
JosephXavier:
I have been seeing thread on other fake jobs like GNLD and was wondering why people have not discovered this LA Buena Vida

I actually fell for them last year December at their Abuja location at Apo

Went there for there seminar, and after they've managed to confuse me, I only paid 4k out of either 36 or 40k package initial deposit

Though the money small but when I come comot from there my eye come clear

I come dey regret and so many thoughts/options come dey play for my head how I suppose use my 4k chill

2 bottles of Heineken #1000
I plate of Isi ewu for Asokoro #2500

I still have #500 to transport myself go house but all is well
Had same experience o. Dropped 15k, by d time I got home my eyes clear. I still regret that day. Like say na jazz

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Job Vacancies / P & G Reasoning Test Questions / Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.