Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,658 members, 7,820,309 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:52 PM

LA Buena Vida Is A SCAM! - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / LA Buena Vida Is A SCAM! (84445 Views)

Is La Buena Vida Good? / How Genuine Are La Buena Vida? / LA BUENA VIDA: Have You Heard About It?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LA Buena Vida Is A SCAM! by Ugoww01(m): 1:56pm On May 10, 2021
My Brother and Sisters, Make I ask I beg, Otedola Him bring 2 people? Dangote him bring 2 people? Mike Adenuga Him bring 2 people, if the answer is NO, then I can actually make it big without bring 2 people

3 Likes

Re: LA Buena Vida Is A SCAM! by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 2:00pm On May 10, 2021
Powerexpert:
grin
One of my old friend gave them my number and they called.
I told them to try again later.
Lanonsence caller:08062984878
No joy

2 Likes

Re: LA Buena Vida Is A SCAM! by Nobody: 2:01pm On May 10, 2021
hucknall:
Is LA Buena Vida a Scam? Read >>> https://www.nairaland.com/6521497/la-buena-vida-heard-it

Please don't be misguided by the fake reviews on trustpilot.
Like a pyramid scheme.

It's an MLM. It operates a binary system - you bring 2 people who will bring 2 and the 2 bring a further 2.

Do you know that if one person starts a network marketing in a binary system and each person signed up brings 2 people every month, in 36 months, there should be over 68 billion people in the network. What is the population of the world?

Ask yourself, what will happen to the last set of people that will be signed up? Who are they going to sign up?

In every network marketing system, the bulk of the participants are at the bottom. In a binary system, 50% of all the participants will be at the bottom level at every single point in time and another 25% will be in the level just above them. Then 12.5% will be 2 levels above. Mind you that these 3 levels haven't made any gain at all.

What does that tell you? At every point in time, 87.5% of participants of any network marketing company are either running at a loss or have just managed to recover the capital they invested. Less than 10% are the ones that have made any reasonable profit.

So for every Mike, Nefo, Kelechi, Sam (Ifeanyi) etc who have made money in La Buena Vida, there are tens of others who have run at a loss.

Source: [url=/www.nairaland.com/kennydoc]kennydoc[/url]

I see this postulation and theory about La Buena Company as lame and unreasonable!
Let's look at the following issues as food for thought.
1. Have you ever heard where procreation has stopped so that you will have a fixed number of world's population?
2. Since it was launched few years ago, have you heard that Facebook hasn't had new fresh sign ups? Maybe they have reached the world's total population!!
3. Have you taken your time to carryout in depth and concise underground checks on the company in question, before coming out to say "SCAM?"
4. People are fun of giving a dog a bad name just to hang it.
5. Having said that, so long that procreation occurs on daily basis; youngsters becoming dudes and chicks sources for income, businesses that fosters on the strength of people will continue to grow. Investigative journalism should be an integral part a of a sane society.

5 Likes

Re: LA Buena Vida Is A SCAM! by WoundedLamb: 2:02pm On May 10, 2021
Samirana360:

U chop ur lesson fee for mathematics

The funny thing is that he wasn't even polite with his response. Calling the guy's calculation bullshit, yet he doesn't have a clue.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: LA Buena Vida Is A SCAM! by Energyking(m): 2:03pm On May 10, 2021
You can consider it a scam if you want. One thing I know is that the pyramid scheme that network marketing is built on is something most of us Nigerians don't like. Who get time to dey find referral everyday?

Anyways, you can engage in affiliate marketing instead. You don't need to own any products or deal with physical delivery. You just connect a seller to a buyer and collect your commission for a job well done. And as plenty people dey online these days, this is a crazy moneymaker if you can do it right since everything is done on the internet.

If you want to hit that six or seven figures very fast, this is a business you no suppose dey sleep on. But what do I know? grin tongue

2 Likes

Re: LA Buena Vida Is A SCAM! by Gunayo(m): 2:03pm On May 10, 2021
�Download Oritoke The Choir Girl - Kabiti Kabiti Oke - Mp3 https://9japraise.com/oritoke-the-choir-girl-kabiti-kabiti-oke-mp3/

� One click on this link will download this song automatically � https://9japraise.com/download/7063/

�IPhone users can stream below � https://audiomack.com/9ja-praise/song/kabiti-kabiti-oke

� Latest Music Updates from 9japraise.com

�Notice: This message was sent as a BROADCAST from 9japraise.com ✌️

Re: LA Buena Vida Is A SCAM! by WoundedLamb: 2:05pm On May 10, 2021
Qwertyuiop1:
La Buena whatever is a big scam, every one should know already but how did you arrive at this flawed statistical bullshit?

Do you know that if one person starts a network marketing in a binary system and each person signed up brings 2 people every month, in 36 months, there should be over 68 billion people in the network. What is the population of the world?

If one person starts a network marketing and the person brings 2 people every month, how on hell would it fetch you 68 billion people in 3 years?

@bolded: You lack decorum; quick to call someone's work bullshit and yet, here you are making a fool of yourself.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: LA Buena Vida Is A SCAM! by Samirana360(m): 2:05pm On May 10, 2021
WoundedLamb:

The funny thing is that he wasn't even polite with his response. Calling the guy's calculation bullshit, yet he doesn't have a clue.
na Desmond Elliot cause am
Re: LA Buena Vida Is A SCAM! by Y2kdon: 2:12pm On May 10, 2021
hucknall:
Is LA Buena Vida a Scam? Read >>> https://www.nairaland.com/6521497/la-buena-vida-heard-it

Like a pyramid scheme.

It's an MLM. It operates a binary system - you bring 2 people who will bring 2 and the 2 bring a further 2.

Ask yourself, what will happen to the last set of people that will be signed up? Who are they going to sign up?

In every network marketing system, the bulk of the participants are at the bottom. In a binary system, 50% of all the participants will be at the bottom level at every single point in time and another 25% will be in the level just above them. Then 12.5% will be 2 levels above. Mind you that these 3 levels haven't made any gain at all.

What does that tell you? At every point in time, 87.5% of participants of any network marketing company are either running at a loss or have just managed to recover the capital they invested. Less than 10% are the ones that have made any reasonable profit.

So for every Mike, Nefo, Kelechi, Sam (Ifeanyi) etc who have made money in La Buena Vida, there are tens of others who have run at a loss.

Scam and the government is yet to suspend them? Scam and the government officials are partnering with them?
Nigeria is like this today because of persons like you! And I ask, must you keep hating?
Cheap blackmail! Keep blackmailing a legitimate MLM organization while it keeps soaring like the eagle. You hulk!

Not really your fault anyways, your likes are called blackman,who cannot find out the so many secrets written in the books.
There's no need asking for your age as your write-up says it all. Go read some books and stop swimming in ignorance

2 Likes

Re: LA Buena Vida Is A SCAM! by CEOwatazs: 2:13pm On May 10, 2021
JosephXavier:
I have been seeing thread on other fake jobs like GNLD and was wondering why people have not discovered this LA Buena Vida

I actually fell for them last year December at their Abuja location at Apo

Went there for there seminar, and after they've managed to confuse me, I only paid 4k out of either 36 or 40k package initial deposit

Though the money small but when I come comot from there my eye come clear

I come dey regret and so many thoughts/options come dey play for my head how I suppose use my 4k chill

2 bottles of Heineken #1000
I plate of Isi ewu for Asokoro #2500

I still have #500 to transport myself go house but all is well

LOL, so you don their HQ for APO.... Hahahahahaha nawaooo.

I went there some few weeks ago. What I did was to just play along. I was busy nodding my head to all the lies.
May God help us all.

My problem now is, abeg where you see isiewu for 2500 nah? Over here nah 3500, 4k oooo.

4 Likes

Re: LA Buena Vida Is A SCAM! by Smartgeek(m): 2:13pm On May 10, 2021
Tomorrow, another MLM scam will come up and people will still rush in.

I wonder why people don't wanna learn from MMM.
Re: LA Buena Vida Is A SCAM! by SavageResponse(m): 2:16pm On May 10, 2021
We already know

2 Likes

Re: LA Buena Vida Is A SCAM! by Sammyadexxx(m): 2:16pm On May 10, 2021
infogenius:
The easiest money you would make from network marketing comes from selling the products. Networking and growing ur downlines is cool, but thrive to sell the products inoder to make profits and earn commissions and bonuses.
This is the easiest cash out in network marketing.
Any network marketing setup that doesn't have good products u can sell, it's not worth joining.
what about superlife?
Re: LA Buena Vida Is A SCAM! by easzypeaszy(m): 2:16pm On May 10, 2021
LONGRICH IS WORST

4 Likes

Re: LA Buena Vida Is A SCAM! by JosephXavier: 2:22pm On May 10, 2021
CEOwatazs:

LOL, so you don their HQ for APO.... Hahahahahaha nawaooo.

I went there some few weeks ago. What I did was to just play along. I was busy nodding my head to all the lies.
May God help us all.
Lol
You get luck say you no follow me pay oo

Na my guy carry me go dat joint oo

My problem now is, abeg where you see isiewu for 2500 nah? Over here nah 3500, 4k oooo.
Re: LA Buena Vida Is A SCAM! by Grandmeister(m): 2:22pm On May 10, 2021
Y2kdon:

Scam and the government is yet to suspend them? Scam and the government officials are partnering with them?
Nigeria is like this today because of persons like you! And I ask, must you keep hating?
Cheap blackmail! Keep blackmailing a legitimate MLM organization while it keeps soaring like the eagle. You hulk!

Not really your fault anyways, your likes are called blackman,who cannot find out the so many secrets written in the books.
There's no need asking for your age as your write-up says it all. Go read some books and stop swimming in ignorance
Did government block MMM?? Were there not notable people in the society that “patnered “ with them also? This was the same “keep hating” and “enemies of progress “ bullcrap that guys like you posted on this same nairaland when people were calling for caution….until MMM disappeared with people’s monies.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: LA Buena Vida Is A SCAM! by CEOwatazs: 2:33pm On May 10, 2021
PARACLETOS:

I see this postulation and theory about La Buena Company as lame and unreasonable!
1. Have you ever heard where procreation has stopped so that you will have a fixed number of world's population?
2. Since it was launched few years ago, have you heard that Facebook hasn't had new fresh sign ups? Maybe they have reached the world's total population!!
3. Have you taken your time to carryout in depth and concise underground checks on the company in question, before coming out to say "SCAM?"
5. Having said that, so long that procreation occurs on daily basis; youngsters becoming dudes and chicks sources for income, businesses that fosters on the strength of people will continue to grow. Investigative journalism should be an integral part a of a sane society.
You are trying to sound intelligent but the truth is that you're far from it. Agreed that procreation continue to take place. How long would the scheme have to wait for for these new born babies to come of age before start partaking in it.
Don't forget that that the calculation he did comprises of people already in the system.

5 Likes

Re: LA Buena Vida Is A SCAM! by Nobody: 2:33pm On May 10, 2021
Spiff20:
Bring 2 people every damn time. Once you tell me to bring even one person I'm out. No matter how legit the business is. I'd rather go and bring 2 people to the church if I want to do evangelism not for one mlm fraud.
I was at their Seminer, when they showing us pictures of people that are earning millions in a month, i knew it is a scam.

2 Likes

Re: LA Buena Vida Is A SCAM! by Omanze: 2:38pm On May 10, 2021
hucknall:

Like a pyramid scheme.

You can say that again

2 Likes

Re: LA Buena Vida Is A SCAM! by Nobody: 2:39pm On May 10, 2021
NIGERIANS WITH THE REASON ABILITY is quite funny
Re: LA Buena Vida Is A SCAM! by peeps4u: 2:45pm On May 10, 2021
Which govt officias are partnering with them?

You people are always hasty in attaching your Ponzi or scam with govt.
This was the same way TELPECON claimed their so called grant was with CBN and even lied IGP was involved in the case.

That you have to market your product with lies shows the deciet and scam lying there in.

Y2kdon:

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: LA Buena Vida Is A SCAM! by Nobody: 2:50pm On May 10, 2021
Qwertyuiop1:
La Buena whatever is a big scam, every one should know already but how did you arrive at this flawed statistical bullshit?

you a a bad maths student.

If one person starts a network marketing and the person brings 2 people every month, how on hell would it fetch you 68 billion people in 3 years?
Re: LA Buena Vida Is A SCAM! by Grandmeister(m): 2:55pm On May 10, 2021
peeps4u:
Which govt officias are partnering with them?

You people are always hasty in attaching your Ponzi or scam with govt.
This was the same way TELPECON claimed their so called grant was with CBN and even lied IGP was involved in the case.

That you have to market your product with lies shows the deciet and scam lying there in.

It’s a proven tactic that always works. Get a known politician or celebrity to take pictures with and use that as a front to deceive people that it’s all genuine and will make you rich.

2 Likes

Re: LA Buena Vida Is A SCAM! by netmillionaires(m): 2:59pm On May 10, 2021
Very true. Imagine packaging 2 dozen of small sachet beverage and asking participant to pay #35k. They will be marketing it like one will not die again after drinking it. How are the beverages different from Milo. How much is a sachet of milo again? #50 x 24 is just #1,200. The most annoying thing is that some Nigerian doctors who claim to be educated will also join to recommend it.

SmartyPants:

The products are always overpriced. I tried network marketing once to patronise a friend and ended up using 80k worth of toothpaste and black soap by myself coz I couldn't bring myself to market what I knew to be somewhat misleading.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: LA Buena Vida Is A SCAM! by Teddyclark(f): 3:04pm On May 10, 2021
I quit agree with you ...if you hear their motivational speeches, they have bad strategies.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: LA Buena Vida Is A SCAM! by Teddyclark(f): 3:07pm On May 10, 2021
[[color=#006600]quote author=PARACLETOS post=101552327]

Off points
[/quote]

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: LA Buena Vida Is A SCAM! by ngadaAwo: 3:07pm On May 10, 2021
hucknall:

Like a pyramid scheme.

unfortunately these fraudsters scammed my popsy of recent.
well like he deserved it because I warned him before hand to stay away from them and explained how it works to him but they've already brained washed him terribly and my popsy is someone that hardly hear advice. angry

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: LA Buena Vida Is A SCAM! by Esosafun(m): 3:11pm On May 10, 2021
#
...."marketing" it is called......don't be myopic OP....
Re: LA Buena Vida Is A SCAM! by Depressed101: 3:11pm On May 10, 2021
hucknall:

Like a pyramid scheme.

you mean to say pyramid and not binary right?
Re: LA Buena Vida Is A SCAM! by WaterWalker5(m): 3:11pm On May 10, 2021
Qwertyuiop1:

Its the Law of exponential equation..
The world population is around 8 to 10 billion so that 68 billion is a deception. Straight from Satan's bedroom
Re: LA Buena Vida Is A SCAM! by Labuenavida07: 3:15pm On May 10, 2021
I want to really understand....
What's the aim of this write up??

What do you know about networking and MLM??

What's your business recommendation??

Is your write up an opinion or a fact
Re: LA Buena Vida Is A SCAM! by Olochee: 3:32pm On May 10, 2021
It was actually the referral stuff that stood as a red flag for me. An introvert like myself hates convincing people to join anything. I was almost roped in by their sweet tongue and flashy pendant.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Foreign Affairs Ministry Recruitment Via Federal Civil Service Commission / Waiting To Resume With KPMG? / GMAT For Free Download

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.