Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,579 members, 7,812,882 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:18 PM

Biafra : "God Is About To Disgrace TB Joshua" - Nnamdi Kanu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra : "God Is About To Disgrace TB Joshua" - Nnamdi Kanu (9540 Views)

Delta 2023: They Want To Disgrace Me, But God Will Disgrace All Of Them — Ibori / Monday Ubani: I Asked God To Disgrace Magu Out Of Office For Detaining Me / Biafra: God Is Angry With Nigeria, I Saw Buhari, Inec Chairman Killed In 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biafra : "God Is About To Disgrace TB Joshua" - Nnamdi Kanu by Wisdomkosi(m): 8:24am On May 10, 2021
Biafra : "God Is About To Disgrace TB Joshua" - Nnamdi Kanu

By Wisdom Nwedene

The leader of the Indigenous People Of Biafra, IPOB, Mazi Nnamdi Kanu, has said that God is about to disgrace Prophet TB Joshua over his statement that Nigeria will never break up.

IGBERE TV had reported that TB Joshua said Nigeria would be covered by a cloud of “crisis, murder, killings, destruction”, but would not break up.

“Nothing will happen to Nigeria. Nigeria will remain one,” Joshua assured the congregation during a service at SCOAN.

Reacting over the statement, Nnamdi Kanu during a live broadcast monitored by IGBERE TV said God is about to disgrace TB Joshua because he is spewing out prophecy year after year and non is coming to fulfillment.

He said : "TB Joshua you've been releasing these prophesies every blessed year. The more you release the more Yoruba people you have in IDP camps, the more you release the more Fulani takes over your land!."

"If you're arguing that Nigeria should be one, then you are questioning the reason the Israelite left Egypt."

STAY WITH IGBERE TV. AFRICA'S NO1 COMMUNITY TV.

https://igberetvnews.com/1389527/biafra-god-disgrace-tb-joshua-nnamdi-kanu/

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Biafra : "God Is About To Disgrace TB Joshua" - Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 8:29am On May 10, 2021
People wey dey hear from God in this country many

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Biafra : "God Is About To Disgrace TB Joshua" - Nnamdi Kanu by Kandeed: 8:34am On May 10, 2021
soulpeppersoup:
People wey dey hear from God in this country many

grin. grin

8 Likes

Re: Biafra : "God Is About To Disgrace TB Joshua" - Nnamdi Kanu by mcbreeze: 8:34am On May 10, 2021
Prophecy in Nigeria simple. Any person can be a prophet.

Nigeria prophet is like" If you pray it will rain heavily but if you don't, it will not rain"
If it rain, it favour the prophecy, it didn't rain, it also favour the prophecy.

It is not new things to us

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafra : "God Is About To Disgrace TB Joshua" - Nnamdi Kanu by chatinent: 8:36am On May 10, 2021
MegarDesign:
Leave man of God God of man out of this.

1 Like

Re: Biafra : "God Is About To Disgrace TB Joshua" - Nnamdi Kanu by NgeneUkwenu(f): 8:36am On May 10, 2021
No Comment... grin grin

18 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Biafra : "God Is About To Disgrace TB Joshua" - Nnamdi Kanu by chatinent: 8:37am On May 10, 2021
mcbreeze:
Prophecy in Nigeria simple. Any person can be a prophet.

Nigeria prophet is like" If you pray it will rain heavily but if you don't, it will not rain"
If it rain, it favour the prophecy, it didn't rain, it also favour the prophecy.

It is not new things to us

You are wise.

They make guesses that have 99.9% of happening.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafra : "God Is About To Disgrace TB Joshua" - Nnamdi Kanu by mouthofThegod: 8:37am On May 10, 2021

He said : "TB Joshua you've been releasing these prophesies every blessed year. The more you release the more Yoruba people you have in IDP camps, the more you release the more Fulani takes over your land!."

I threw away my cup of tea grin grin

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Biafra : "God Is About To Disgrace TB Joshua" - Nnamdi Kanu by ChaleeBendel: 8:38am On May 10, 2021
Kanu is very unintelligent, I think Igbo people need a clever person to lead them other than this unhinged man.
If Kanu is not talking about Buhari not being the real Buhari, he is talking about other none important issues.
Ojukwu was a very clever man and a diplomat, Kanu is neither.

5 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Biafra : "God Is About To Disgrace TB Joshua" - Nnamdi Kanu by puzzlegate(m): 8:43am On May 10, 2021
By the way is there any marked difference between this Nigeria and the biblical Egypt ? How ? Let the people go and serve the Living GOD I beg !

1 Like

Re: Biafra : "God Is About To Disgrace TB Joshua" - Nnamdi Kanu by ogbuefi677(m): 8:43am On May 10, 2021
NgeneUkwenu:
No Comment... grin grin
The day you will die of heart attack, you last word will be IPOB cheesy

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Biafra : "God Is About To Disgrace TB Joshua" - Nnamdi Kanu by esnbrutality: 8:45am On May 10, 2021
wink wink wink wink
Re: Biafra : "God Is About To Disgrace TB Joshua" - Nnamdi Kanu by BigSarah(f): 8:56am On May 10, 2021
... That prophecy is indeed terrible, best to break up than experience all that nonsense and horror..

2 Likes

Re: Biafra : "God Is About To Disgrace TB Joshua" - Nnamdi Kanu by ZorGBUooeh: 8:57am On May 10, 2021
All this stupid,tribal,Evil men parading as men of God angry

They will never speak against the injustice against igbos but want Nigeria to remain one.

Abi he said that Hillary will defeat Trump God shamed him.

6 Likes

Re: Biafra : "God Is About To Disgrace TB Joshua" - Nnamdi Kanu by Aufbauh(m): 8:58am On May 10, 2021
Nnamdi Kanu is indeed a demented sycopath.

I've never taken those irredentists seriously before not because i don't want them to go but the fact that they don't know what it takes for a country to break up.

If you can't sell your product or get your regular patronage then Nigeria should break up. What a fantasy!

Nigeria break up is not a meal park or arm struggle business.

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Biafra : "God Is About To Disgrace TB Joshua" - Nnamdi Kanu by helinues: 9:00am On May 10, 2021
See online president of biaflop that has been disgraced time and time over.

Last kick of a dying horse

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Biafra : "God Is About To Disgrace TB Joshua" - Nnamdi Kanu by Grace001: 9:00am On May 10, 2021
Nothing will happen to Nigeria. Nigeria will remain one,” Joshua assured the congregation during a service at SCOAN.

Well it’s easy for him to say this, none of his family member is raped, limb amputated or killed by Fulani herdsmen, it’s the likes of PA Fasoranti that feels the pain of losing a daughter to Fulani herdsmen

Many southern farmers can’t go to their farmland because of the fear of being killed by Fulani herdsmen all in the name of one Nigeria.

Utterances from a person like TB Joshua proves that only the ELITE benefited from one Nigeria, they don’t care about the common man as long they accept to be oppressed by the oppressors, all they can do is to dish rice and noddles

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafra : "God Is About To Disgrace TB Joshua" - Nnamdi Kanu by helinues: 9:01am On May 10, 2021
777seven:
[s][/s]
helinues are you forking your harlot mother again in the ass?

thunder scatter your useless father
die die die die die die die die die

Proudly Igbo boy.

Promoting Igbo culture on NL

Your people are so proud of you

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra : "God Is About To Disgrace TB Joshua" - Nnamdi Kanu by Warripikine: 9:05am On May 10, 2021
Mazi ...always on point!
If you maintain your lane, dude won't even notice you, but if you trespass he'll decimate you with facts and figures..

TB Joshua asking Nigerians to remain one is an insult to the teeming Nigerians who have become victims of this fulani Govt's gross incompetence, sheer negligence, and mal administration..
Tb has been and still is a huge beneficiary of the Fulani's one Nigeria project, so i dont expect him to identify with the suffering of Nigerians

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafra : "God Is About To Disgrace TB Joshua" - Nnamdi Kanu by johnmartus(m): 9:06am On May 10, 2021
Kanu is a bastard a fvking coward .

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Biafra : "God Is About To Disgrace TB Joshua" - Nnamdi Kanu by johnmartus(m): 9:07am On May 10, 2021
Mydn44 lalasticalala seun this guy broke all the Nairaland rules.
777seven:
[s][/s]
Thunder scatter your harlot mother
I'll continue to treat her fork up till she curse you for disgracing her online.
you're a curse to earth who chooses trolling over your harlot mother.

Btw where's your champion goodbuhari
don't tell me he has been fixed so soon.
who no know know go know.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafra : "God Is About To Disgrace TB Joshua" - Nnamdi Kanu by limeta(f): 9:08am On May 10, 2021
"If you're arguing that Nigeria should be one, then you are questioning the reason the Israelite left Egypt."

This is very deep
i stand with kanu

8 Likes

Re: Biafra : "God Is About To Disgrace TB Joshua" - Nnamdi Kanu by orikoku: 9:08am On May 10, 2021
And some pastors all prophesied that Nigerian will break. Who's the true pastor? Pagan is confused at this juncture.
Re: Biafra : "God Is About To Disgrace TB Joshua" - Nnamdi Kanu by helinues: 9:17am On May 10, 2021
johnmartus:

The guy is the only one who knew the origination of his own problems..

How someone would be hating on others for having different political opinions from his is still what I don't understand... Cancelling 20+ people's comments, 700+ monikers for that nonsense alone this year.

Meanwhile, none of his people dare caution him as he has been abusing, cursing other NL'S just because of politics.

I know one thing in life, you can't plant Guava and be expecting to harvest Apple... Ko possible

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafra : "God Is About To Disgrace TB Joshua" - Nnamdi Kanu by NgwalandGunzmen(m): 9:22am On May 10, 2021
johnmartus:

Shut up, can't you guys stay alone without the Igbos?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafra : "God Is About To Disgrace TB Joshua" - Nnamdi Kanu by NgwalandGunzmen(m): 9:23am On May 10, 2021
Useless black Nigerians that can't do without the great Igbo race.

7 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tears! Still Thinking About Greece. Why Did This Happen To Greece? Terrible.. / APGA Gets 2 National Chairman / Muhammad Dingyadi: ₦4 Billion Approved For Fueling Police Vehicles In 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.