Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,741 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:45 PM

Biafra : "God Is About To Disgrace TB Joshua" - Nnamdi Kanu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra : "God Is About To Disgrace TB Joshua" - Nnamdi Kanu (9549 Views)

Delta 2023: They Want To Disgrace Me, But God Will Disgrace All Of Them — Ibori / Monday Ubani: I Asked God To Disgrace Magu Out Of Office For Detaining Me / Biafra: God Is Angry With Nigeria, I Saw Buhari, Inec Chairman Killed In 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafra : "God Is About To Disgrace TB Joshua" - Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 9:34am On May 10, 2021
Re: Biafra : "God Is About To Disgrace TB Joshua" - Nnamdi Kanu by Golan007: 9:37am On May 10, 2021
NgwalandGunzmen:
Useless black Nigerians that can't do without the great Igbo race.

Oyinbo, I hail.

1 Like

Re: Biafra : "God Is About To Disgrace TB Joshua" - Nnamdi Kanu by KahlDrogo(m): 9:42am On May 10, 2021
NgeneUkwenu:
No Comment... grin grin
Igbos are hopeless pigs honestly.

Just look at the trash sineone who calls himself the supreme leader of Ndigbo is saying. Yet people like Farahaideed, Racoon, Pachukwudi44 and Gidgiddi will still open their mouth to worship him. I am ashamed of being a South easterners right now. cry cry

4 Likes

Re: Biafra : "God Is About To Disgrace TB Joshua" - Nnamdi Kanu by FarahAideed: 9:46am On May 10, 2021
KahlDrogo:
Igbos are hopeless pigs honestly.

Just look at the trash sineone who calls himself the supreme leader of Ndigbo is saying. Yet people like Farahaideed, Racoon, Pachukwudi44 and Gidgiddi will still open their mouth to worship him. I am ashamed of being a South easterners right now. cry cry

Gerrout you are not Igbo so stop decieving yourself

1 Like

Re: Biafra : "God Is About To Disgrace TB Joshua" - Nnamdi Kanu by KahlDrogo(m): 9:46am On May 10, 2021
BigSarah:
Hmm... That prophecy is indeed terrible, best to break up that experience all that nonsense and horror..
Simply hail him and move on. You Igbos are a funny lot. grin grin
Re: Biafra : "God Is About To Disgrace TB Joshua" - Nnamdi Kanu by KahlDrogo(m): 9:53am On May 10, 2021
FarahAideed:

Gerrout you are not Igbo so stop decieving yourself
I am more IGBO than Cownus dead parents and maggot devoured ikonsudiot.

Kiss the truth. kiss
Re: Biafra : "God Is About To Disgrace TB Joshua" - Nnamdi Kanu by FarahAideed: 9:56am On May 10, 2021
KahlDrogo:
I am more IGBO than Cownus dead parents and maggot devoured ikonsudiot.

Kiss the truth. kiss

I see your madness has resumed this week in earnest cheesy..How is Osun state

1 Like

Re: Biafra : "God Is About To Disgrace TB Joshua" - Nnamdi Kanu by KahlDrogo(m): 10:08am On May 10, 2021
FarahAideed:

I see your madness has resumed this week in earnest cheesy..How is Osun state
Osun state is doing well. How is Abakaliki and ariara market? Have you sold any liquid today? Have you drank any? grin grin grin

How far the terms and conditions your lord and personal savior promised he would make public? The one he signed and cashed out from Atiku which made you all worship the Cameroonian? grin

While Cownu is busy feasting and lashing the freshest kpekus in Rondon, his hopeless pigs are here donating for biafla. grin grin

Re: Biafra : "God Is About To Disgrace TB Joshua" - Nnamdi Kanu by Jamaica1503: 10:11am On May 10, 2021
helinues:
See online president of biaflop that has been disgraced time and time over.

Last kick of a dying horse
This is where I disagree with ur opinion, Biafra struggle has gone 90% it can't be an online agitation. If u don't believe in it please stay clear, I'm Ipob and MNK is my man any day any time
Re: Biafra : "God Is About To Disgrace TB Joshua" - Nnamdi Kanu by cybersoldiers: 10:13am On May 10, 2021
All Yoruba pastors who feed of Igbo's like their Fulani counterparts don't want Igbo's to be free because that will mark end if their scam called churches.

Any Igbo who still attend a church owned by yorubass is the greatest of all fools.
Re: Biafra : "God Is About To Disgrace TB Joshua" - Nnamdi Kanu by helinues: 10:13am On May 10, 2021
Jamaica1503:

This is where I disagree with ur opinion, Biafra struggle has gone 90% it can't be an online agitation. If u don't believe in it please stay clear, I'm Ipob and MNK is my man any day any time

90%?

How far have Catalonia, Scotland gone?
Re: Biafra : "God Is About To Disgrace TB Joshua" - Nnamdi Kanu by Jamaica1503: 10:13am On May 10, 2021
Helinues kindly tell me ur origin, I wish to know
Re: Biafra : "God Is About To Disgrace TB Joshua" - Nnamdi Kanu by Acidiously: 10:15am On May 10, 2021
mouthofThegod:

That's all grin
Epic

1 Like

Re: Biafra : "God Is About To Disgrace TB Joshua" - Nnamdi Kanu by helinues: 10:17am On May 10, 2021
Jamaica1503:
Helinues kindly tell me ur origin, I wish to know

I can see you are new on NL.

Kindly go back to our conversation yesterday and read between the lines

Nairaland Lo N Pebi
Re: Biafra : "God Is About To Disgrace TB Joshua" - Nnamdi Kanu by Jamaica1503: 10:21am On May 10, 2021
helinues:

Nairaland Lo N Pebi
Don't have that much time cos I'm at work now kindly answer me
Re: Biafra : "God Is About To Disgrace TB Joshua" - Nnamdi Kanu by ictjobber: 10:22am On May 10, 2021
mouthofThegod:

I threw away my cup of tea grin grin

I'm still laughing

1 Like

Re: Biafra : "God Is About To Disgrace TB Joshua" - Nnamdi Kanu by helinues: 10:23am On May 10, 2021
Jamaica1503:

Don't have that much time cos I'm at work now kindly answer me

When You read it , you let me know
Re: Biafra : "God Is About To Disgrace TB Joshua" - Nnamdi Kanu by Jamaica1503: 10:26am On May 10, 2021
helinues:

Nairaland Lo N Pebi
I'm a member here for more than a decade before I had my first daughter, I have been an observant until people like u mad me start commenting.
Pls respond to my question I have a reason for asking.
Re: Biafra : "God Is About To Disgrace TB Joshua" - Nnamdi Kanu by helinues: 10:29am On May 10, 2021
Jamaica1503:

I'm a member here for more than a decade before I had my first daughter, I have been an observant until people like u mad me start commenting.
Pls respond to my question I have a reason for asking.

I was actually right about you not being active on NL.

I always leave an imprint in my messages...

I am surprised it took you so long..

You should decode my origin from the imprint I left yesterday..
Re: Biafra : "God Is About To Disgrace TB Joshua" - Nnamdi Kanu by ngadaAwo: 10:32am On May 10, 2021
KahlDrogo:
Focus on the topic you Aba jew. From pdp atikulated to "I will stone my mother to death if she goes against Cownu".

You Igbos are shameless.
another one
insulting a nairalander
if a jew enters this forum how will he feel

Mynd44 lalasticlala Seun
these trolls thinks that nairaland starts and end in their hole.

Rule 2 please
Re: Biafra : "God Is About To Disgrace TB Joshua" - Nnamdi Kanu by Jamaica1503: 10:32am On May 10, 2021
helinues:

I was actually right about you not being active on NL.

I always leave an imprint in my messages...

I am surprised it took you so long..

You should decode my origin from the imprint I left yesterday..
Comot der u be confirm Yoruba guy that claims to be igbo maybe u are dating an igbo girl
Re: Biafra : "God Is About To Disgrace TB Joshua" - Nnamdi Kanu by GodHatesBigots(m): 10:33am On May 10, 2021
TB Joshua is a CLOWN .
Re: Biafra : "God Is About To Disgrace TB Joshua" - Nnamdi Kanu by helinues: 10:34am On May 10, 2021
Jamaica1503:

Comot der u be confirm Yoruba guy that claims to be igbo maybe u are dating an igbo girl

Could you point out to where I claimed to be Igbo?
Re: Biafra : "God Is About To Disgrace TB Joshua" - Nnamdi Kanu by GodHatesBigots(m): 10:34am On May 10, 2021
soulpeppersoup:
People wey dey hear from God in this country many

You mean there are many mad people in Nigeria ?? grin
Re: Biafra : "God Is About To Disgrace TB Joshua" - Nnamdi Kanu by GodHatesBigots(m): 10:35am On May 10, 2021
ChaleeBendel:
Kanu is very unintelligent, I think Igbo people need a clever person to lead them other than this unhinged man.
If Kanu is not talking about Buhari not being the real Buhari, he is talking about other none important issues.
Ojukwu was a very clever man and a diplomat, Kanu is neither.

But he is right. TB JOSHUA IS A FRAUD, A CLOWN AND A DEMON POSSESSED POS.
Re: Biafra : "God Is About To Disgrace TB Joshua" - Nnamdi Kanu by GodHatesBigots(m): 10:36am On May 10, 2021
Aufbauh:
Nnamdi Kanu is indeed a demented sycopath.

I've never taken those irredentists seriously before not because i don't want them to go but the fact that they don't know what it takes for a country to break up.

If you can't sell your product or get your regular patronage then Nigeria should break up. What a fantasy!

Nigeria break up is not a meal park or arm struggle business.

Re: Biafra : "God Is About To Disgrace TB Joshua" - Nnamdi Kanu by helinues: 10:36am On May 10, 2021
Jamaica1503:

Let me help you out with my last comment to you yesterday

Now I understand... Thank you for making things clearer now

It is not logical for ESN and UGM to fight each other truly..

Let the destruction continue then, after all SE governors are not going to use SW or SS allocation to rebuild the little development that have been destroyed

Those men in uniform must hear am

Now, read and read between the lines... At least 3 important messages are hidden there..

grin
Re: Biafra : "God Is About To Disgrace TB Joshua" - Nnamdi Kanu by GodHatesBigots(m): 10:36am On May 10, 2021
johnmartus:
Kanu is a bastard a fvking coward .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How GEJ/Yaradua Spent $67Billion / ACN Lawmakers Back State Of Emergency / Tears! Still Thinking About Greece. Why Did This Happen To Greece? Terrible..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.