Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,480 members, 7,830,420 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:49 PM

Biafra : "God Is About To Disgrace TB Joshua" - Nnamdi Kanu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra : "God Is About To Disgrace TB Joshua" - Nnamdi Kanu (9571 Views)

Delta 2023: They Want To Disgrace Me, But God Will Disgrace All Of Them — Ibori / Monday Ubani: I Asked God To Disgrace Magu Out Of Office For Detaining Me / Biafra: God Is Angry With Nigeria, I Saw Buhari, Inec Chairman Killed In 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafra : "God Is About To Disgrace TB Joshua" - Nnamdi Kanu by 2elliot: 4:35pm On May 10, 2021
Taba21:

If you think that my nonsense will make sense you're in a long thin
Re: Biafra : "God Is About To Disgrace TB Joshua" - Nnamdi Kanu by Nalis4Real: 4:35pm On May 10, 2021
helinues:
See online president of biaflop that has been disgraced time and time over.

Last kick of a dying horse
A "MAN OF GOD" that couldn't see and save his altar from colapse .
Re: Biafra : "God Is About To Disgrace TB Joshua" - Nnamdi Kanu by GambaOsaka: 4:52pm On May 10, 2021
When a man is about to fall yakata, he talks anyhow. Make we dey watch.

1 Like

Re: Biafra : "God Is About To Disgrace TB Joshua" - Nnamdi Kanu by kettykin: 8:46am On Jun 06, 2021
Who should we believe
Re: Biafra : "God Is About To Disgrace TB Joshua" - Nnamdi Kanu by nairalandankrah: 9:32am On Jun 06, 2021
Hmn..nah wah oo
Re: Biafra : "God Is About To Disgrace TB Joshua" - Nnamdi Kanu by djevino(m): 9:36am On Jun 06, 2021
Lol

1 Like

Re: Biafra : "God Is About To Disgrace TB Joshua" - Nnamdi Kanu by 2020Experience(m): 9:37am On Jun 06, 2021
People really don’t understand.
Re: Biafra : "God Is About To Disgrace TB Joshua" - Nnamdi Kanu by Ibehtee: 9:39am On Jun 06, 2021
Coincidence
Re: Biafra : "God Is About To Disgrace TB Joshua" - Nnamdi Kanu by tuborme: 9:39am On Jun 06, 2021
Wahala

1 Like

Re: Biafra : "God Is About To Disgrace TB Joshua" - Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 9:39am On Jun 06, 2021
Interesting.

1 Like

Re: Biafra : "God Is About To Disgrace TB Joshua" - Nnamdi Kanu by onez: 9:41am On Jun 06, 2021
Hmmmm. #Buharimustgo. #Buharimustgrantliveinterview

1 Like

Re: Biafra : "God Is About To Disgrace TB Joshua" - Nnamdi Kanu by BKayy: 9:42am On Jun 06, 2021
It is no coincidence that everybody that have risen against Biafra is dead

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra : "God Is About To Disgrace TB Joshua" - Nnamdi Kanu by BKayy: 9:42am On Jun 06, 2021
Ibehtee:
Coincidence
What about your previous COAS, Buhari and all his staff

1 Like

Re: Biafra : "God Is About To Disgrace TB Joshua" - Nnamdi Kanu by odduduwa: 9:43am On Jun 06, 2021
There is something special about this nnamdi kanu, why is that all those attacking him falls one way or the other

3 Likes

Re: Biafra : "God Is About To Disgrace TB Joshua" - Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 9:44am On Jun 06, 2021
Lol

No comment
Re: Biafra : "God Is About To Disgrace TB Joshua" - Nnamdi Kanu by 2elliot: 9:51am On Jun 06, 2021
Aufbauh:
Nnamdi Kanu is indeed a demented sycopath.

I've never taken those irredentists seriously before not because i don't want them to go but the fact that they don't know what it takes for a country to break up.

If you can't sell your product or get your regular patronage then Nigeria should break up. What a fantasy!

Nigeria break up is not a meal park or arm struggle business.
Hello

1 Like

Re: Biafra : "God Is About To Disgrace TB Joshua" - Nnamdi Kanu by 2elliot: 9:51am On Jun 06, 2021
helinues:
See online president of biaflop that has been disgraced time and time over.

Last kick of a dying horse
hello

3 Likes

Re: Biafra : "God Is About To Disgrace TB Joshua" - Nnamdi Kanu by Igboid: 9:51am On Jun 06, 2021
Inukwa! shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Biafra : "God Is About To Disgrace TB Joshua" - Nnamdi Kanu by Ludlum(m): 9:52am On Jun 06, 2021
Is Kanu ordinary?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra : "God Is About To Disgrace TB Joshua" - Nnamdi Kanu by Valkrie: 9:52am On Jun 06, 2021
ChaleeBendel:
Kanu is very unintelligent, I think Igbo people need a clever person to lead them other than this unhinged man.
If Kanu is not talking about Buhari not being the real Buhari, he is talking about other none important issues.
Ojukwu was a very clever man and a diplomat, Kanu is neither.

Oga. Ojukwu was diplomatic...and how did it end? They gathered in aburi got an accord but was thrown in the dustbin by the opposing side...what nigeria need is a thug and nothing more...!! We all know how far with the ND boys...we are seeing what boko/isawp is doing to them....!! Play diplomacy with these people and you are dead cos they never play by the rules ...leave kanu to play the game the way he feel would achieve the desire result for him....the main thing be say you pass exam or make money, how you take pass or make the money nobody wan know...!!

6 Likes

Re: Biafra : "God Is About To Disgrace TB Joshua" - Nnamdi Kanu by 2elliot: 9:52am On Jun 06, 2021
KahlDrogo:
Igbos are hopeless pigs honestly.

Just look at the trash sineone who calls himself the supreme leader of Ndigbo is saying. Yet people like Farahaideed, Racoon, Pachukwudi44 and Gidgiddi will still open their mouth to worship him. I am ashamed of being a South easterners right now. cry cry
hello

4 Likes

Re: Biafra : "God Is About To Disgrace TB Joshua" - Nnamdi Kanu by 2elliot: 9:56am On Jun 06, 2021
Hahaha lol. I no know which disgrace pass this one. Biafra will outlive her haters.

4 Likes

Re: Biafra : "God Is About To Disgrace TB Joshua" - Nnamdi Kanu by Jamaica1503: 10:03am On Jun 06, 2021
I'm not surprised when a qout from the now late COAS and TB Joshua broke the net and now they are no more, may thier opposing souls find rest if they deserve it. A greater lesson to those opposing Biafra struggle and those who doubt our supreme leader MNK to watch out.
Long live Biafra Nation
Long live MNK
#igboamaka

2 Likes

Re: Biafra : "God Is About To Disgrace TB Joshua" - Nnamdi Kanu by Jamaica1503: 10:11am On Jun 06, 2021
helinues:

90%?

How far have Catalonia, Scotland gone?
Mr hell if u want to live long to witness Biafra Nation and if are wise to discern current happened u should stop opposing Biafra struggle or stop attacking our supreme leader MNK
Just an advise
Re: Biafra : "God Is About To Disgrace TB Joshua" - Nnamdi Kanu by doublewisdom: 10:14am On Jun 06, 2021
Hmmmmmm. What's happening?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kogi APC Guber Aspirants Disagree Over Method Of Primary Election / Nigeria’s Loans From World Bank, AfDB Rise To $14.25 Billion Under Buhari / Tinubu Sustains Culture Of Profligacy By Punch Editorial Board

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.