Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,356 members, 7,829,902 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:26 PM

Biafra : "God Is About To Disgrace TB Joshua" - Nnamdi Kanu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra : "God Is About To Disgrace TB Joshua" - Nnamdi Kanu (9567 Views)

Delta 2023: They Want To Disgrace Me, But God Will Disgrace All Of Them — Ibori / Monday Ubani: I Asked God To Disgrace Magu Out Of Office For Detaining Me / Biafra: God Is Angry With Nigeria, I Saw Buhari, Inec Chairman Killed In 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafra : "God Is About To Disgrace TB Joshua" - Nnamdi Kanu by Jamaica1503: 10:38am On May 10, 2021
helinues:

Could you point out to where I claimed to be Igbo?
I know u aren't what I don't know is why u don't comment or condenm any if herdsmen attack on ur people u are always on igbo threads.
Re: Biafra : "God Is About To Disgrace TB Joshua" - Nnamdi Kanu by helinues: 10:39am On May 10, 2021
Jamaica1503:

I know u aren't what I don't know is why u don't comment or condenm any if herdsmen attack on ur people u are always on igbo threads.

If you have not been that active on NL, how would you know when I support or condemn the activities of herdsmen?
Re: Biafra : "God Is About To Disgrace TB Joshua" - Nnamdi Kanu by johnmartus(m): 10:54am On May 10, 2021
But your people willnotstop patronize him.
GodHatesBigots:

But he is right. TB JOSHUA IS A FRAUD, A CLOWN AND A DEMON POSSESSED POS.
Re: Biafra : "God Is About To Disgrace TB Joshua" - Nnamdi Kanu by johnmartus(m): 10:56am On May 10, 2021
Lol who is keeping igbo we can't staying alone how many Yoruba living in alaigbo?
NgwalandGunzmen:

Shut up, can't you guys stay alone without the Igbos?
Re: Biafra : "God Is About To Disgrace TB Joshua" - Nnamdi Kanu by blues234: 11:04am On May 10, 2021
ChaleeBendel:
Kanu is very unintelligent, I think Igbo people need a clever person to lead them other than this unhinged man.
If Kanu is not talking about Buhari not being the real Buhari, he is talking about other none important issues.
Ojukwu was a very clever man and a diplomat, Kanu is neither.
Kanu made me understand that majority of Igbos are very gullible, and can easily be brainwashed. I'm Igbo by the way.
Re: Biafra : "God Is About To Disgrace TB Joshua" - Nnamdi Kanu by Olatunji1929: 11:07am On May 10, 2021
GodHatesBigots:

But he is right. TB JOSHUA IS A FRAUD, A CLOWN AND A DEMON POSSESSED POS.
biggest fraud
Re: Biafra : "God Is About To Disgrace TB Joshua" - Nnamdi Kanu by IGBOSON1: 12:27pm On May 10, 2021
soulpeppersoup:
People wey dey hear from God in this country many

They’re probably suffering from a serious case of psychosis! shocked
Re: Biafra : "God Is About To Disgrace TB Joshua" - Nnamdi Kanu by lasisi69(f): 12:45pm On May 10, 2021
grin
mouthofThegod:

That's all grin
Savage
Re: Biafra : "God Is About To Disgrace TB Joshua" - Nnamdi Kanu by mouthofThegod: 1:20pm On May 10, 2021
lasisi69:
grin Savage
It's not me speaking, it's mouthofthegod

1 Like

Re: Biafra : "God Is About To Disgrace TB Joshua" - Nnamdi Kanu by chubinwa(m): 1:45pm On May 10, 2021
NgeneUkwenu:
No Comment... grin grin
thread with caution to avoid heart attack. You are allergic to it deducing from your weight size. Ipob is bigger than your myopic sentiment
Re: Biafra : "God Is About To Disgrace TB Joshua" - Nnamdi Kanu by humblestanley: 3:11pm On May 10, 2021
I THOUGHT IN AFRICA, WE CAME FROM WHERE OUR FATHER IS FROM? WHO MADE YOU A SOUTH EASTERNER?
KahlDrogo:
Igbos are hopeless pigs honestly.

Just look at the trash sineone who calls himself the supreme leader of Ndigbo is saying. Yet people like Farahaideed, Racoon, Pachukwudi44 and Gidgiddi will still open their mouth to worship him. I am ashamed of being a South easterners right now. cry cry
Re: Biafra : "God Is About To Disgrace TB Joshua" - Nnamdi Kanu by CelebCircle: 3:22pm On May 10, 2021
Wow!! So Davido still has some good morals oo.. He didn't allow his 4yr old daughter twerk..��

Watch:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tehE8if_gfw
Re: Biafra : "God Is About To Disgrace TB Joshua" - Nnamdi Kanu by Taba21: 3:39pm On May 10, 2021
ChaleeBendel:
Kanu is very unintelligent, I think Igbo people need a clever person to lead them other than this unhinged man.
If Kanu is not talking about Buhari not being the real Buhari, he is talking about other none important issues.

Simply because igbo are not wise tribe,how many Nigerians acknowledged their sensibility.
Very primitive and unwise tribe.
Re: Biafra : "God Is About To Disgrace TB Joshua" - Nnamdi Kanu by Taba21: 3:44pm On May 10, 2021
limeta:

"If you're arguing that Nigeria should be one, then you are questioning the reason the Israelite left Egypt."

This is very deep
i stand with kanu

If you think that a scammer will give you freedom you're in a long thin
Re: Biafra : "God Is About To Disgrace TB Joshua" - Nnamdi Kanu by limeta(f): 3:58pm On May 10, 2021
Taba21:

If you think that a scammer will give you freedom you're in a long thin

Still better than a head slamming jihadist
Re: Biafra : "God Is About To Disgrace TB Joshua" - Nnamdi Kanu by 2elliot: 4:11pm On May 10, 2021
ChaleeBendel:
You wey dey intelligent, make you come lead na.
Re: Biafra : "God Is About To Disgrace TB Joshua" - Nnamdi Kanu by 2elliot: 4:14pm On May 10, 2021
BigSarah:
... That prophecy is indeed terrible, best to break up than experience all that nonsense and horror..
Imagine prophesying that kind of dangerous prophecy that involves deaths and destructions, yet this country will still remain. All that deaths and destructions na for vain. You sure sey no be ritual these people dey carry our blood do to appease the evil god of Nizooria?

1 Like

Re: Biafra : "God Is About To Disgrace TB Joshua" - Nnamdi Kanu by 2elliot: 4:22pm On May 10, 2021
helinues:

I was actually right about you not being active on NL.

I always leave an imprint in my messages...

I am surprised it took you so long..

You should decode my origin from the imprint I left yesterday..
Fulanis speak and write better yorubass than yorubass themselves. So I will give you kudos for your ability to write better yorubass than the owners themselves.
Re: Biafra : "God Is About To Disgrace TB Joshua" - Nnamdi Kanu by 2elliot: 4:25pm On May 10, 2021
Jamaica1503:

Comot der u be confirm Yoruba guy that claims to be igbo maybe u are dating an igbo girl
Na fulani guy be that. He grew up in one of the forests in yorubass land. Him try assimiliating the afonja yorubass backstabbing lifestyle and language..
Re: Biafra : "God Is About To Disgrace TB Joshua" - Nnamdi Kanu by 2elliot: 4:29pm On May 10, 2021
blues234:

Kanu made me understand that majority of Oshogbo Igbo is very powerful, and can easily make you high. I just finished smoking igbo now by the way.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

BREAKING News:-Buhari Declares Fulani Herdsmen Terrorist / Breaking News: Buhari Entry Certificate Into Nigeria Army Eventually Found / Dan Orbih: Edo Is Not Oshiomhole’s Property

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.