Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,804 members, 7,810,095 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:38 PM

Rivers Police Barricade Roads Leading To Stations (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers Police Barricade Roads Leading To Stations (Photos) (38258 Views)

Wike Visits Abuja Metro And Kukwaba Train Stations (Photos) / FG Suspends Fuel Supply To Stations At Land Borders / Lagos-Ibadan Rail: Amaechi Inspects Site Of All Stations - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers Police Barricade Roads Leading To Stations (Photos) by Kingdemu: 3:46pm On May 10, 2021
Why I don't caution people of the South East against following the path of the North East is because there is no point trying to do that to someone who is determined, who fails to reason beyond his euphoria.

Every time I read some of their comments, I remember how the North East started. They are following the same pattern, as if they borrowed the template. When it started in the NE and security agencies were being targeted for attacks, some people applauded them because of their perception of the security agencies as oppressors of the common people.

Then it went on to eliminating members of the society who were suspected to be informing the authorities about the group. When all those were eliminated, they turned on the whole society and that was when people realised that what they were applauding was actually coming for them, but that was coming a little too late.

Now the sequence is repeating itself in the South East, but I have seen those who attempt to caution them being shouted down with insults. Oh ignorance I say.

Yesterday, when 'unknown gun men' reportedly killed some members of a vigilante group, and people were asking the rationality behind killing the same Igbos whose liberation they claim to be championing, the response was that they were cleaning the filth among them who were working with the gov't against the common interest.

Right now in their own imagination, they think it is impossible for the now friendly 'unknown gun men' to turn their guns against the population, the same way some people of the North East never believed those who were struggling to establish a 'just and fair' society could turn against them, but here we are.

So since the South East has refused to learn from the mistakes of the North East, I say welcome.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers Police Barricade Roads Leading To Stations (Photos) by NikAustine: 3:50pm On May 10, 2021
helinues:

This thread will expose both the enemies of SE people plus enemies of development/progress.

So the hardship the innocent masses are going through in that area is a thing of joy to some of you people?

We shall see... We shall see
Why didn't you say this when it concerns the #EndSars victims?.... You're an hypocrite.
You're evil and devilish.
Someone you should be aware of you viper

4 Likes

Re: Rivers Police Barricade Roads Leading To Stations (Photos) by AntagonistKKK(m): 3:55pm On May 10, 2021
Militancy is brewing.
The govt should wake up.
There's another attack going on as we speak. Port Harcourt is gradually being set on fire.

1 Like

Re: Rivers Police Barricade Roads Leading To Stations (Photos) by funmi37: 3:55pm On May 10, 2021
Re: Rivers Police Barricade Roads Leading To Stations (Photos) by pedrilo: 3:56pm On May 10, 2021
The south east govs r not doing enuf
Re: Rivers Police Barricade Roads Leading To Stations (Photos) by Psoul(m): 3:56pm On May 10, 2021
I tot Nwike said that they cannot operate anywhere in Rivers State?

1 Like

Re: Rivers Police Barricade Roads Leading To Stations (Photos) by udemzyudex(m): 3:57pm On May 10, 2021
Exactly what's happening at Pencenima Agege Station, no vehicular movement, you have to raise your hands while walking pass the station at night.
Re: Rivers Police Barricade Roads Leading To Stations (Photos) by merits(m): 3:58pm On May 10, 2021
Another avenue to collect #50 roja from the poor masses.

Re: Rivers Police Barricade Roads Leading To Stations (Photos) by seborrhic: 3:58pm On May 10, 2021
Wike should go on air and apologize for the Obigbo massacre and rape of innocent men and women respectively;apologize if he has been seen to be high handed against protesters,giving the excuse he felt he was doing the best for the state and it's people.Then call for peace and dialogue,otherwise he may end up turning Rivers state to a destination scary and insecure state.
If he continues with his ill-advised high handedness it may only go downhill for that state.
Curfew seem not to have worked,now everywhere is being blocked.All these create a sense of fear and panic in residents, government officials and security agents.
Making governance and living in that state untenable.

1 Like

Re: Rivers Police Barricade Roads Leading To Stations (Photos) by Authoreety: 3:59pm On May 10, 2021
Fear fear Nigeria police... Ndi Ala...

They should go out and fight gun to gun.. If na to harass armless driver, dia penis go stand finish... Though I don't support gunmen.. But ds should be d time for police to live up to their intimidation.

2 Likes

Re: Rivers Police Barricade Roads Leading To Stations (Photos) by frank202012: 3:59pm On May 10, 2021
Isitreallywell:
They even used GP tank, make dem no go steal the tank o lol.

that tank na person tank,lols. very funny country

2 Likes

Re: Rivers Police Barricade Roads Leading To Stations (Photos) by kingthreat(m): 4:00pm On May 10, 2021
Soon Sienna cars will be banned.
Re: Rivers Police Barricade Roads Leading To Stations (Photos) by Mofijona(m): 4:00pm On May 10, 2021
Na watin good for them be that, una never no anything.... Una go see meme
Re: Rivers Police Barricade Roads Leading To Stations (Photos) by kingthreat(m): 4:00pm On May 10, 2021
cybersoldiers:
Cowardly Nigerian terrorist police.

It is called defense. In a time of attack, every right thinking person does this. You that is not a coward, how far?
Re: Rivers Police Barricade Roads Leading To Stations (Photos) by lexy2014: 4:01pm On May 10, 2021
helinues:
Unnecessary hardship on the innocent masses.

UGM and their sympathizers no get brain, na cream relaxer full their head...

Is it UGM & their sympathisers that asked police to block road? Can't d police match UGM pound for pound if it's facilities are attacked?

5 Likes

Re: Rivers Police Barricade Roads Leading To Stations (Photos) by kingthreat(m): 4:01pm On May 10, 2021
Authoreety:
Fear fear Nigeria police... Ndi Ala...

They should go out and fight gun to gun.. If na to harass armless driver, dia penis go stand finish... Though I don't support gunmen.. But ds should be d time for police to live up to their intimidation.

Nigerian police has excesses. But in times like this you have to choose the lesser evil. Police or gunmen who want anarchy.

1 Like

Re: Rivers Police Barricade Roads Leading To Stations (Photos) by kcbryan(m): 4:02pm On May 10, 2021
All this westerners wey dey talk shit Sha..if civil war start now E go touch everybody..

2 Likes

Re: Rivers Police Barricade Roads Leading To Stations (Photos) by Masterkernel1: 4:06pm On May 10, 2021
helinues:
Unnecessary hardship on the innocent masses.

UGM and their sympathizers no get brain, na cream relaxer full their head...

It's people like you who hailed SARS till they were banned. Police is reaping their excess force on the people.

1 Like

Re: Rivers Police Barricade Roads Leading To Stations (Photos) by ensamy(m): 4:07pm On May 10, 2021
The barricade jagajaga like Nigerian government.
Don't they watch TV and see barricades in western nations. They will just kick the tires throw away. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Rivers Police Barricade Roads Leading To Stations (Photos) by Masterkernel1: 4:10pm On May 10, 2021
helinues:

This thread will expose both the enemies of SE people plus enemies of development/progress.

So the hardship the innocent masses are going through in that area is a thing of joy to some of you people?

We shall see... We shall see

You didn't write your episodes when Fulani Herdsmen were ravaging farms and killings innocent farmers in the East, now you're meeting resistance, only to start singing.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers Police Barricade Roads Leading To Stations (Photos) by tit(f): 4:10pm On May 10, 2021
The enemy is within
Re: Rivers Police Barricade Roads Leading To Stations (Photos) by BrutusOj(m): 4:13pm On May 10, 2021
Everywhere unknown gun men, do we still have C and C in Aso rock?
Re: Rivers Police Barricade Roads Leading To Stations (Photos) by elemagoon(m): 4:13pm On May 10, 2021
You are a fool.
Re: Rivers Police Barricade Roads Leading To Stations (Photos) by elemagoon(m): 4:14pm On May 10, 2021
It's people like you who hailed SARS till they were banned. Police is reaping their excess force on the people.[/quote]

You are a fool.
Re: Rivers Police Barricade Roads Leading To Stations (Photos) by Nobody: 4:15pm On May 10, 2021
Kingdemu:
Why I don't caution people of the South East against following the path of the North East is because there is no point trying to do that to someone who is determined, who fails to reason beyond his euphoria.

Every time I read some of their comments, I remember how the North East started. They are following the same pattern, as if they borrowed the template. When it started in the NE and security agencies were being targeted for attacks, some people applauded them because of their perception of the security agencies as oppressors of the common people.

Then it went on to eliminating members of the society who were suspected to be informing the authorities about the group. When all those were eliminated, they turned on the whole society and that was when people realised that what they were applauding was actually coming for them, but that was coming a little too late.

Now the sequence is repeating itself in the South East, but I have seen those who attempt to caution them being shouted down with insults. Oh ignorance I say.

Yesterday, when 'unknown gun men' reportedly killed some members of a vigilante group, and people were asking the rationality behind killing the same Igbos whose liberation they claim to be championing, the response was that they were cleaning the filth among them who were working with the gov't against the common interest.

Right now in their own imagination, they think it is impossible for the now friendly 'unknown gun men' to turn their guns against the population, the same way some people of the North East never believed those who were struggling to establish a 'just and fair' society could turn against them, but here we are.

So since the South East has refused to learn from the mistakes of the North East, I say welcome.

Wow, a sane person on Nairaland

What even pains me about the whole thing is that at the end of the day it is the innocent people who suffer

Well , bitterness is very destructive to the person expressing it.

1 Like

Re: Rivers Police Barricade Roads Leading To Stations (Photos) by UnabashedIPOB: 4:15pm On May 10, 2021
Where is the little Hitler, Nwike, who was bragging about not letting any miscreants come to HIS state and cause mayhem? Is he not crying like a SISSY now? IDIOT! I hope that the UGM visit you and yours, AKULA!

2 Likes

Re: Rivers Police Barricade Roads Leading To Stations (Photos) by billyG(m): 4:15pm On May 10, 2021
Blocking roads & hiding inside d station is not a good strategy they can burn U all inside d station with rpg or petrol bombs....it is better some men watch d station from d tallest buildings away or mount a sandbags far way from d station.
Abeg make i close mouth,haw much them go pay me self.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers Police Barricade Roads Leading To Stations (Photos) by Psalmistproject: 4:16pm On May 10, 2021
This reminds me of covid-19 preventive measures.

Everyone has a plan until they're kicked in the face! Oso ga eme....!
Re: Rivers Police Barricade Roads Leading To Stations (Photos) by elemagoon(m): 4:16pm On May 10, 2021
You are a fool.
Re: Rivers Police Barricade Roads Leading To Stations (Photos) by elemagoon(m): 4:17pm On May 10, 2021
Where is the little Hitler, Nwike, who was bragging about not letting any miscreants come to HIS state and cause mayhem? Is he not crying like a SISSY now? IDIOT! I hope that the UGM visit you and yours, AKULA.

Death/destruction is coming to your ilk.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

‘Nigeria Has No Official Religion’ - Buhari / Anti-amotekun Protest Rocks Ekiti / Osinbajo Welcomes First Granchild As His Daughter, Oludamilola Gives Birth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.