Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:41 AM

It Shall Never Be Well With Anybody Praying Bad For Nigeria. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / It Shall Never Be Well With Anybody Praying Bad For Nigeria. (478 Views)

2023: I'm Not Aligning With Anybody - Amosun / ‘I’ll Walk With Anybody Who Wants Peace’ — Segalink On Sanwo-Olu’s Invitation. / See Those Praying Bad Prayer For Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

It Shall Never Be Well With Anybody Praying Bad For Nigeria. by Patrioticbreed9(m): 1:15pm On May 10, 2021
It's a pity we fail to understand that aslong the day is concern any curse on nigeria is circulating evenly around any teritory in naija.and not a particular place.you ma ask yourself this question.this our case for naija e dey odinary!.an idiot will wake up and the onlything that will come to his mind is for nigeria to be destroyed,the innocent people living in that part you want to be destroyed are they not humans? When have we become this inhuman? Africa still remain the poorest continent and you still wish it more poorer.instead of us to be thinking about how to unite africa we are still planing to destroy it further.sometimes i wonder if we being charmed.what is there if an easterner + a westerner and northerner pheherps friends come together and change the narative and shame the white.Reason this case not every southerner voted p.d.p intsted some notherner did! Not every northerner voted A.P.C instead some southerner did! we stand a high chance of seeing people with our motive in niaja than any latter
Re: It Shall Never Be Well With Anybody Praying Bad For Nigeria. by pricklewane: 1:15pm On May 10, 2021
Na today
Re: It Shall Never Be Well With Anybody Praying Bad For Nigeria. by vengertime: 1:19pm On May 10, 2021
This mad man must go to hell

3 Likes

Re: It Shall Never Be Well With Anybody Praying Bad For Nigeria. by ImmaculateJOE(m): 1:21pm On May 10, 2021
I can bet my balls that if Buhari resigns and handover to Osinbanjo Nigeria will start functioning properly.
Re: It Shall Never Be Well With Anybody Praying Bad For Nigeria. by ygowon: 1:21pm On May 10, 2021
It will never be well with anyone supporting the fraud called one Nigeria. The supporters of one Nigeria will never know peace till the zoo is broken to its natural constituents. The zoo shall continue to sink until those who wish not to be part of Nigeria go their way.

Iseeee!
Amen!

2 Likes

Re: It Shall Never Be Well With Anybody Praying Bad For Nigeria. by ygowon: 1:23pm On May 10, 2021
Patrioticbreed9:
It's a pity we fail to understand that aslong the day is concern any curse on nigeria is circulating evenly around any teritory in naija.and not a particular place.you ma ask yourself this question.this our case for naija e dey odinary!.an idiot will wake up and the onlything that will come to his mind is for nigeria to be destroyed,the innocent people living in that part you want to be destroyed are they not humans? When have we become this inhuman? Africa still remain the poorest continent and you still wish it more poorer.instead of us to be thinking about how to unite africa we are still planing to destroy it further.sometimes i wonder if we being charmed.what is there if an easterner + a westerner and northerner pheherps friends come together and change the narative and shame the white.Reason this case not every southerner voted p.d.p intsted some notherner did! Not every northerner voted A.P.C instead some southerner did! we stand a high chance of seeing people with our motive in niaja than any latter
May the corruption which is the second name for Nigeria continue to torment Nigerian supporters. May they continue to have sleepless nights till the country is broken into different regions. May this OP continue to lament because of Nigeria. Isee!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Shall Never Be Well With Anybody Praying Bad For Nigeria. by Hashabiah: 1:27pm On May 10, 2021
Patrioticbreed9:
It seems you don't want to face the reality of the Nigerian situation. Oga, Nigeria is a failed state that will never know good until her people start doing the right thing.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Shall Never Be Well With Anybody Praying Bad For Nigeria. by Patrioticbreed9(m): 1:31pm On May 10, 2021
even in your village people that share the same opinion are few.but strange enough you might find someone from the east,west,north that share the same opinion with you,making your dream way more realistic.truth to be told nigeria is like this today is our fault! in ur region not everybody like's the current situation likewise those that like it.same can be said for the rest regions.why not go around and find people that share the same opinion with you and walk with them in respective of their region,the same north that every body will "na dem dem vote buhari" is same kano that atiku pulled up to 2million suporters,is still the same people that were dancing when obaseki won!. what am trying that population is always the strength! imagine naija better and you start manufacturing a product and the goverment made it mandetary for everybody to patronise you! is that a small feet? me and my friend musa just finish discusing about the problem of naija and i was shocked! because the way i reason is the same way he re
Re: It Shall Never Be Well With Anybody Praying Bad For Nigeria. by Nobody: 1:32pm On May 10, 2021
Patrioticbreed9:
Any body praying for unity of Nigeria don't actually love Nigeria they hate her

1 Like

Re: It Shall Never Be Well With Anybody Praying Bad For Nigeria. by IduNaOba: 1:34pm On May 10, 2021
Naija is gone.
Bad prayer sef na waste of time

1 Like

Re: It Shall Never Be Well With Anybody Praying Bad For Nigeria. by cybersoldiers: 1:35pm On May 10, 2021
Patrioticbreed9:

It shall not be well with anyone or region that doesn't want Biafra to come.

Any church praying against Biafra shall lose akk its thithe Ans offering.

Anyone supporting this Fulani terrorist regime against Igbo's shall be a lepper.

1 Like

Re: It Shall Never Be Well With Anybody Praying Bad For Nigeria. by Olatunji1929: 1:35pm On May 10, 2021
Has it been well for those of you praying good for Nigeria?you will rain heavy curse on Nigeria when you get to kidnappers den na then you go get sense

1 Like

Re: It Shall Never Be Well With Anybody Praying Bad For Nigeria. by ygowon: 1:36pm On May 10, 2021
Patrioticbreed9:
even in your village people that share the same opinion are few.but strange enough you might find someone from the east,west,north that share the same opinion with you,making your dream way more realistic.truth to be told nigeria is like this today is our fault! in ur region not everybody like's the current situation likewise those that like it.same can be said for the rest regions.why not go around and find people that share the same opinion with you and walk with them in respective of their region,the same north that every body will "na dem dem vote buhari" is same kano that atiku pulled up to 2million suporters,is still the same people that were dancing when obaseki won!. what am trying that population is always the strength! imagine naija better and you start manufacturing a product and the goverment made it mandetary for everybody to patronise you! is that a small feet? me and my friend musa just finish discusing about the problem of naija and i was shocked! because the way i reason is the same way he re
You will continue to dream till the dream consumes you. Mr. Patriotic

Face reality except you are connected to a politician which I believe you do.

1 Like

Re: It Shall Never Be Well With Anybody Praying Bad For Nigeria. by Patrioticbreed9(m): 1:38pm On May 10, 2021
vengertime:
This mad man must go to hell

then is time we come to gether and fight for that to happen! in the east some hate buhari while some like him.same thing can be said for the remaining region.why cant the people that share thesame veiw come toger and decide.. 70% from east + 40% from west + 30% from north combined together is better than just 70% from the east!. let work with people that share the same vision with us instead of work by man made demacation like a programed lab rat.
Re: It Shall Never Be Well With Anybody Praying Bad For Nigeria. by Olatunji1929: 1:39pm On May 10, 2021
They are only exercising their fundamental human rights and it doesn't concern anybody because when you bastard cursed the entire nation by voting for that useless animal in aso rock nobody talk
Re: It Shall Never Be Well With Anybody Praying Bad For Nigeria. by ygowon: 1:42pm On May 10, 2021
Patrioticbreed9:

then is time we come to gether and fight for that to happen! in the east some hate buhari while some like him.same thing can be said for the remaining region.why cant the people that share thesame veiw come toger and decide.. 70% from east + 40% from west + 30% from north combined together is better than just 70% from the east!. let work with people that share the same vision with us instead of work by man made demacation like a programed lab rat.
Do you put one in charge of your business because you like him or because he can handle the business?

You are one of the reasons Nigeria is like this today. Anuofia

1 Like

Re: It Shall Never Be Well With Anybody Praying Bad For Nigeria. by Patrioticbreed9(m): 1:44pm On May 10, 2021
ygowon:
It will never be well with anyone supporting the fraud called one Nigeria. The supporters of one Nigeria will never know peace till the zoo is broken to its natural constituents. The zoo shall continue to sink until those who wish not to be part of Nigeria go their way.

Iseeee!
Amen!

you are indirectly calling yourself an animal..
if a country like u.s with races(asians,africans,europeans,austrailians etc) can survive i dont see why we with just different tribes cant. are you not seeing the good side of diversity in them? music-africans(akon,jay zee,beyonce,chris brown etc). films-whites,bakery-europeans & tech-asians
Re: It Shall Never Be Well With Anybody Praying Bad For Nigeria. by ygowon: 1:46pm On May 10, 2021
Patrioticbreed9:

you are indirectly calling yourself an animal..
if a country like u.s with races(asians,africans,europeans,austrailians etc) can survive i dont see why we with just different tribes cant. are you not seeing the good side of diversity in them? music-africans(akon,jay zee,beyonce,chris brown etc). films-whites,bakery-europeans & tech-asians
Hahahaha! Yes oo, I be animal and not plant. But you na bush animal cos ur reasoning is less than that of bush cow.

Where you mentioned, the equity there is reasonable. Is there equity in Nigeria?

2 Likes

Re: It Shall Never Be Well With Anybody Praying Bad For Nigeria. by juman(m): 1:48pm On May 10, 2021
If you have any trace of brain, you should know that buhari is the problem.

Tailor or barber would perform better as president combating insecurity in Nigeria than that fake general.

1 Like

Re: It Shall Never Be Well With Anybody Praying Bad For Nigeria. by ogashman(m): 1:48pm On May 10, 2021
Patrioticbreed9:

Oga naija is dead already.... Even the 30% percent from north that hate buhari will still vote him if he contest again.

2 Likes

Re: It Shall Never Be Well With Anybody Praying Bad For Nigeria. by Patrioticbreed9(m): 1:49pm On May 10, 2021
ygowon:
Do you put one in charge of your business because you like him or because he can handle the business?

You are one of the reasons Nigeria is like this today. Anuofia

I che na abu'm onye ugu?
Re: It Shall Never Be Well With Anybody Praying Bad For Nigeria. by Patrioticbreed9(m): 1:51pm On May 10, 2021
ygowon:

Hahahaha! Yes oo, I be animal and not plant. But you na bush animal cos ur reasoning is less than that of bush cow.

Where you mentioned, the equity there is reasonable. Is there equity in Nigeria?

and that is what am saying! let make it work again! tire for the talk talk!
Re: It Shall Never Be Well With Anybody Praying Bad For Nigeria. by ygowon: 2:39pm On May 10, 2021
Patrioticbreed9:

and that is what am saying! let make it work again! tire for the talk talk!
Stop dreaming
Re: It Shall Never Be Well With Anybody Praying Bad For Nigeria. by esnbrutality: 2:43pm On May 10, 2021
SEE YOUR DIRTY GOOGLE TRANSLATE .....GET OUTTA HIA!!! angry angry angry angry

IGBO WANNABE...THIS HOW DESPICABLE AND DESPERATE YOU SOUND.

UNITY BEGGAR

Patrioticbreed9:

I che na abu'm onye ugu?
Re: It Shall Never Be Well With Anybody Praying Bad For Nigeria. by Patrioticbreed9(m): 2:48pm On May 10, 2021
esnbrutality:
SEE YOUR DIRTY GOOGLE TRANSLATE .....GET OUTTA HIA!!! angry angry angry angry

IGBO WANNABE...THIS HOW DESPICABLE AND DESPERATE YOU SOUND.

UNITY BEGGAR

what ever rocks you boat...
Re: It Shall Never Be Well With Anybody Praying Bad For Nigeria. by otosa(m): 3:21pm On May 10, 2021
Patrioticbreed9:
what development or progress are you expecting from a country that made up of Iran, Israel, Syrian,UAE and Japan? This is example of Nigeria. Most of our leader are not wish Nigeria well if not, they know what to do.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Northern Elders Forum Calls For The Impeachment Of Buhari / 5 Reasons Why Akeredolu Is Leading The Charge Of The Southern Governor Forum / Terrorists In South-west Planning Attacks On Redemption Camp, Winners, Mosques –

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.