Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,742 members, 7,817,051 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:06 AM

IPOB, Yoruba Separatist Groups Plotting To Attack Lagos - CP - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB, Yoruba Separatist Groups Plotting To Attack Lagos - CP (25343 Views)

Abaribe: There’re Over 30 Separatist Groups In South-East Nigeria Alone / Ilana Omo Oodua: We Are Not Terrorists, Not Like IPOB — Yoruba Group To FG / IPOB/Yoruba Nation: IBB Finally Speaks On Nnamdi Kanu, Igboho Agitations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB, Yoruba Separatist Groups Plotting To Attack Lagos - CP by pricklewane: 4:40pm On May 10, 2021
Igbos should leave we want the shithole like that.

GodHatesBigots:

First of all it's fake news. But if Igbos leave Lagos it will turn into a worse shit hole than it is currently.

1 Like

Re: IPOB, Yoruba Separatist Groups Plotting To Attack Lagos - CP by SeriouslySense(m): 4:41pm On May 10, 2021
They just bolded Ipob, just makes it a Jungle or trashy report, I sense they have been organized victimization of Ipob and easy gains by seemingly painting them black, even by those who should know better, but because it attracts views, that's trash.

cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB, Yoruba Separatist Groups Plotting To Attack Lagos - CP by Tiredofallthese: 4:41pm On May 10, 2021
Wow!!
With due respect my friend......You are really clueless.
AtikuNetwork:
It is not a farfetched possibility. There are probably thousands is Ipob sleeper cells all over SW, waiting for their Supleme Leader's direction to attack. They will then blame it on a faceless UGM and Fulani herdsmen as usual. Their aim is to create confusion, fear, heat up the polity, and incite against Fulanis.

1 Like

Re: IPOB, Yoruba Separatist Groups Plotting To Attack Lagos - CP by Christistruth00: 4:42pm On May 10, 2021
2elliot:
God will keep exposing u, wicked soul.

Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB you mean

God is already exposing them for their Wickedness

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB, Yoruba Separatist Groups Plotting To Attack Lagos - CP by killzjohn0000(m): 4:44pm On May 10, 2021
Any fool who believes this news must be grateful that the condom the poor bastad father wore actually broke out.cos that's how fools were born.In this country wen we saw how govt staged counter protesters to intimidate and disrupt peaceful protesters of the Street,Denied any sort of causalities at the lekki tole gate shooting.and you think they can't go any length to staged propaganda...The jihad war has been borne out already..the captured villages in Niger state have already accepted the Fulani islamiszation government.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB, Yoruba Separatist Groups Plotting To Attack Lagos - CP by Polyglot7pointO: 4:44pm On May 10, 2021
oshozondii:

https://dailytrust.com/just-in-ipob-plotting-to-attack-lagos-says-cp
na waooo Na like diz Nigeria go come be? Diz is a soft copy of anarchy ooo

We rise and sit based on tiredness for the matter even bbQ guy hardly rise diz days Na seen and reading things d weakness don reach everybody lol

1 Like

Re: IPOB, Yoruba Separatist Groups Plotting To Attack Lagos - CP by 2elliot: 4:44pm On May 10, 2021
AtikuNetwork:
It is not a farfetched possibility. There are probably thousands is our fulani and dss cells all over SW, waiting for our masters direction to attack. We will then blame it on Ipob and BSN as usual. Our aim is to create confusion, fear, heat up the polity, and incite against Igbos.
Bleep!! ! How wicked can you all fallen and mentally damaged children of afonja be? You will meet your judgement one day.
Re: IPOB, Yoruba Separatist Groups Plotting To Attack Lagos - CP by Masterkernel1: 4:45pm On May 10, 2021
AtikuNetwork:
It is not a farfetched possibility. There are probably thousands is Ipob sleeper cells all over SW, waiting for their Supleme Leader's direction to attack. They will then blame it on a faceless UGM and Fulani herdsmen as usual. Their aim is to create confusion, fear, heat up the polity, and incite against Fulanis.

Incite against who?...Imagine exonerating these middle age animals running through the tight bushes, claiming Nordic.

Since when did trespass become a light offense, it's only in this animal kingdom that trespass isn't a crime. I don't blame them, Illiteracy and religious bigotry has ruined them of common sense.
Re: IPOB, Yoruba Separatist Groups Plotting To Attack Lagos - CP by Tiredofallthese: 4:45pm On May 10, 2021
This news makes no sense at all. Anyone with sense will see through this.
Unfortunately Nairaland platform is helping to cause damage.
#DivideandConquer
oshozondii:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB, Yoruba Separatist Groups Plotting To Attack Lagos - CP by 2elliot: 4:46pm On May 10, 2021
[quote author=Christistruth00 post=101 Dss and afonja herdsmen you mean

God is already exposing our Wickedness [/quote] He will continue to expose you all.
Re: IPOB, Yoruba Separatist Groups Plotting To Attack Lagos - CP by Nobody: 4:46pm On May 10, 2021
Rahkman:
so you be yoruba dey claim northerner olroriburuku somebody

Is learning yoruba a crime
Re: IPOB, Yoruba Separatist Groups Plotting To Attack Lagos - CP by Eberex(m): 4:47pm On May 10, 2021
FAKE NEWS EVERYWHERE!!!

THEY ARE TRYING TO PUSH THE BLAME OUT OF THEIR HANDS

1 Like

Re: IPOB, Yoruba Separatist Groups Plotting To Attack Lagos - CP by 2elliot: 4:47pm On May 10, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

We will create tension and hatred between igbos and yorubas.
God punish you for your evil plans.
Re: IPOB, Yoruba Separatist Groups Plotting To Attack Lagos - CP by TimeTraveler369: 4:48pm On May 10, 2021
Finally, the Fulani Guys (FG), is setting the Igbos and Yorubas against each other in order to cancel each other out.

The Southern Part of the Country is being set up to kill each other and create more hatred.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB, Yoruba Separatist Groups Plotting To Attack Lagos - CP by Nobody: 4:49pm On May 10, 2021
2elliot:
God punish you for your evil plans.

grin grin

Try again, you edited my comment and still replied yourself grin
Re: IPOB, Yoruba Separatist Groups Plotting To Attack Lagos - CP by CioAngels(f): 4:49pm On May 10, 2021
oshozondii:

Honestly, stoppage of Okada, for me, is a good one. It will stop the frequency of accidents on the roads. Hm, we will now do more of healthy walkout from home to busstops or verse, verser. We have become to lazy to take a little walk. Sanwo-olu, I hope you have plans for the poor to access the Lagos state bus? Not that the rich will cart away all the buses and look for people to enslaves to work and deliver money to them. Another form of Slavery coming.
Re: IPOB, Yoruba Separatist Groups Plotting To Attack Lagos - CP by Nobody: 4:52pm On May 10, 2021
TimeTraveler369:
Finally, the Fulani Guys (FG), is setting the Igbos and Yorubas against each other in order to cancel each other.

The Southern Part of the Country is being set up to kill each other and create more hatred.

Unity preacher grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB, Yoruba Separatist Groups Plotting To Attack Lagos - CP by NimrodEndOfDays(m): 4:52pm On May 10, 2021
ngadaAwo:
sad

confirmed!!!

now I know that ipob are not the ones attacking police formation.

This is purely from government
this is a covert CIA type of operation where casualties doesn't matter so far the end result achieved.

The federal government is 100% behind the ongoing attack in SE and others...
someone will ask why will federal government burn their properties and even kill their men for something like this.
well the FG I know will rather redeploy all the army in the NE to South East and allow bokoharam to overrun them instead of giving any space to secession.

This intensified attacks came after UK declared their support for ipob and offered them amnesty.
since then there where series of media onslaught against ipob in order to earn them that terrorist tag which the world never believed.

Well they can fool their zombies and few gullible igbos but the intelligent international communities will never be fooled.
you are a wise man

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB, Yoruba Separatist Groups Plotting To Attack Lagos - CP by 2elliot: 4:52pm On May 10, 2021
Moferere:

This is our plan. This is our script. Ignore that our conspiracies at your own peril. In Computer Village and Festac alone, think about the number of good igbo people that will be victims of our wickedness if we attack them.
Re: IPOB, Yoruba Separatist Groups Plotting To Attack Lagos - CP by Nobody: 4:53pm On May 10, 2021
ngadaAwo:
sad

confirmed!!!

now I know that ipob are not the ones attacking police formation.

This is purely from government
this is a covert CIA type of operation where casualties doesn't matter so far the end result achieved.

The federal government is 100% behind the ongoing attack in SE and others...
someone will ask why will federal government burn their properties and even kill their men for something like this.
well the FG I know will rather redeploy all the army in the NE to South East and allow bokoharam to overrun them instead of giving any space to secession.

This intensified attacks came after UK declared their support for ipob and offered them amnesty.
since then there where series of media onslaught against ipob in order to earn them that terrorist tag which the world never believed.

Well they can fool their zombies and few gullible igbos but the intelligent international communities will never be fooled.
You spent 10yrs accusing Northerners of creating monster that is consuming them and when similar disaster is befalling on u, u quickly change the narration by accusing FG. The only thing u knw is how to blame others for ur mayhem instead of accepting reality.
Is it not obvious and plainly seen on ur social media pages how Kanu is inciting u to do what is really on ground?
Didn't Kanu openly ordered attacks on security formations?
Didn't Kanu publicly declared war against security personnels and call them zoo or Fulani army?
Is it not evedent on Nairaland & other social media how ur ppl celebrate victory of UGM?
Pls stop deceiving urself and face the reality that is eminently going to destroy u if care isn't taken.
We in the north accept that there are bad eggs among us from Kanuri who created BH to Fulani herders (doing banditry) but this doesn't mean we lose hope that the situation can't be contained but for u who live in rejection will sooner embrace the disaster u created and cheered just like how some idiots in the north cheered BH at early stage of their deceptive insurgency in the name of fighting cruelty of govt.
I sometimes wonder if Kanu didn't get exact template used by Shekau on ur ppl; the strategy, the rampage, the killings of securities, the open celebration by ur ppl when ur kinsmen in uniform are killed because of ur past grudges with them, securities fear wearing uniform and every step is similar!
Stop celebrating shit, Nigerian govt is patiently waiting for the order of its first set of 24 Tucano jets next month and believe me they don't want it to be delayed for any possible action taken by military but the moment they get them u will receive a hard crackdown which if u don't take care will see u in similar state with Borno state!

2 Likes

Re: IPOB, Yoruba Separatist Groups Plotting To Attack Lagos - CP by favour32(m): 4:53pm On May 10, 2021
The "fakest" news ever!

1 Like

Re: IPOB, Yoruba Separatist Groups Plotting To Attack Lagos - CP by Ikpeazukerosene: 4:54pm On May 10, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
This CP is very stupid for this comment that could cause unrest in the state

This old idiots parading themselves as leaders deserves the hottest part of hell ,fools.

Igbos and Yoruba ha been enjoying good relationship till buhari and Tinubu brought tribalism to our nation's politics .

Kindly limit your madness to Igboland for the sake of the lives and livelihoods of Igbos in Lagos.

Thank you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB, Yoruba Separatist Groups Plotting To Attack Lagos - CP by TimeTraveler369: 4:55pm On May 10, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

Unity preacher grin

I need a larger market for my products. Biafra is too small for me.
Re: IPOB, Yoruba Separatist Groups Plotting To Attack Lagos - CP by ngadaAwo: 4:56pm On May 10, 2021
NimrodEndOfDays:
you are a wise man
thanks

1 Like

Re: IPOB, Yoruba Separatist Groups Plotting To Attack Lagos - CP by mbaise1000: 4:56pm On May 10, 2021
[color=#006600][/color]
Juliusmalema:

That's good and a good idea.

The commissioner just earned my respect.

Nigeria police are wonderful

So you don't care whether the news is true or false, just as long as igbo and yoruba hate themselves? You see your life? And no day passes on nairaland without you in particular calling igbos haters, hahahahahaha
Re: IPOB, Yoruba Separatist Groups Plotting To Attack Lagos - CP by Nobody: 4:56pm On May 10, 2021
TimeTraveler369:

I need a larger market for my products. Biafra is too small for me.

Tell Nnamdi kanu to stop his terrorists group and a larger market will be given to you.
Re: IPOB, Yoruba Separatist Groups Plotting To Attack Lagos - CP by 2elliot: 4:57pm On May 10, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

grin grin

Try again, you edited my comment and still replied yourself grin
I am your consciense speaking to you, d*wg.
Re: IPOB, Yoruba Separatist Groups Plotting To Attack Lagos - CP by Nobody: 4:58pm On May 10, 2021
2elliot:
I am your consciense speaking to you, d*wg.

An angry stalker grin
Re: IPOB, Yoruba Separatist Groups Plotting To Attack Lagos - CP by Babaken(m): 4:58pm On May 10, 2021
Mumu talk what concerns ipob concern lagos

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

NBC Fines Arise TV Over False Reporting On INEC And Tinubu / Photo Of President Jonathan In Borno With A Sword / Five Ex-permanent Secretaries To Face Trial For Alleged Corruption

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.