Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,536 members, 7,816,308 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:16 AM

EFCC Arrests 52 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Benin (Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / EFCC Arrests 52 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Benin (Photos) (29955 Views)

Kano Hisbah Arrests 52 Tricycle Riders For ‘Immoral Haircuts’ / Man Strips Naked, Fights An FRSC Officer In Benin (Photos, Video) / Man Refuses To Be Arrested By SARS In Benin. Photos/video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Arrests 52 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Benin (Photos) by SouthSouth1914: 3:54pm On May 10, 2021
Massiveglory:
Edo has overtaken, lagos, abuja and south west as a whole.

No state can overtake Lagos the capital of fraud!

4 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests 52 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Benin (Photos) by Nobody: 3:54pm On May 10, 2021
aryzgreat:
Is slawormiir among?

Looks like we gonna miss Damn niggar for some time o cheesy

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Arrests 52 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Benin (Photos) by Angrygoat: 3:54pm On May 10, 2021
Glk rx 400 lexus IS and venza crew finally caught
The whole of gra
Re: EFCC Arrests 52 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Benin (Photos) by Antoeni(m): 3:55pm On May 10, 2021
Let the Suspected Yahoo Boys Be Recruited into the Nigeria Army and Sent to Sambisa to join in the Battle Against Boko Haram
Re: EFCC Arrests 52 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Benin (Photos) by Simplyleo: 3:56pm On May 10, 2021
Ikpeazukerosene:

Where 2 or 3 are gathered, they must be there.
You sabi dem very well.
Re: EFCC Arrests 52 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Benin (Photos) by Nobody: 3:56pm On May 10, 2021
And these boys dey do juju like mad. You can only imagine the number of internal organs that have gone to fuel this yahoo hustle, it's just scary

3 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests 52 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Benin (Photos) by temitope27(m): 3:57pm On May 10, 2021
Thank God no omoluabi dere grin

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests 52 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Benin (Photos) by Indispensable85(m): 3:58pm On May 10, 2021
Actionable intelligence! I know many Yahoo boys but I'll be the last person to give away any information to efcc. Even though I don't support cyber crime but the Nigeria government lacks the moral right to arrest them.

5 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests 52 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Benin (Photos) by Ubong2222222222(m): 3:59pm On May 10, 2021
Them de do juju like mad
Re: EFCC Arrests 52 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Benin (Photos) by Dbarrzx: 4:00pm On May 10, 2021
I hope my Real niga no dey here? grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EFCC Arrests 52 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Benin (Photos) by 2DADDEY: 4:00pm On May 10, 2021
: wink Hope our guy slawormir isn't among

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Arrests 52 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Benin (Photos) by Asadujames202(m): 4:07pm On May 10, 2021
EFCC is merely chasing shadow

Em go arrest tire

Arrest 50 today
1000 springs up tomorrow
The cycle continues

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC Arrests 52 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Benin (Photos) by femlad97(m): 4:09pm On May 10, 2021
ictjobber:
The way EFCC goes after yahoo boys one would think they are the main problem Nigeria has....
Chase after planktons, leave the whales... This is the way the Black man dishes out his own justice.

The saddest part about all these is them dey chase these guys not because they want to clean the street, but because they too want a piece of what they have...
you are seeing it like that because you haven't not being scam before..... Baba wake up...my mom loss more that 50k to one of this so called yahoo boy/ole
Re: EFCC Arrests 52 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Benin (Photos) by Xilsbridalhouse(f): 4:09pm On May 10, 2021
ictjobber:
The way EFCC goes after yahoo boys one would think they are the main problem Nigeria has....
Chase after planktons, leave the whales... This is the way the Black man dishes out his own justice.

The saddest part about all these is them dey chase these guys not because they want to clean the street, but because they too want a piece of what they have...
Yahoo boys are one of the major problems of this country. You just try to do anything foreign and see how foreigners are bitter against your country due to internet fraudsters.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Arrests 52 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Benin (Photos) by denvers: 4:12pm On May 10, 2021
It seems slawomiir the "damn niggar" is among.
This one wey he never post since morning.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EFCC Arrests 52 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Benin (Photos) by Asadujames202(m): 4:13pm On May 10, 2021
Xilsbridalhouse:

Yahoo boys are one of the major problems of this country. You just try to do anything foreign and see how foreigners are bitter against your country due to internet fraudsters.

You never see something
Re: EFCC Arrests 52 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Benin (Photos) by Chamillionaire(m): 4:14pm On May 10, 2021

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC Arrests 52 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Benin (Photos) by Loverboy3333: 4:14pm On May 10, 2021
52 boys, cant you guys overpower these idiots and free yourselves?
Re: EFCC Arrests 52 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Benin (Photos) by Loverboy3333: 4:15pm On May 10, 2021
femlad97:
you are seeing it like that because you haven't not being scam before..... Baba wake up...my mom loss more that 50k to one of this so called yahoo boy/ole

Your mom lost money to local 419, not Yahoo boys

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EFCC Arrests 52 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Benin (Photos) by Germanhunter(m): 4:18pm On May 10, 2021
grin
Re: EFCC Arrests 52 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Benin (Photos) by ictjobber: 4:22pm On May 10, 2021
Xilsbridalhouse:

They are one of the major problem everyone knows that.. But they are not the major problem.
Re: EFCC Arrests 52 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Benin (Photos) by Slymonster(m): 4:24pm On May 10, 2021
Loverboy3333:
52 boys, cant you guys overpower these idiots and free yourselves?

The matter sef shock me.. Efcc time is coming. No jobs,inflations and poor economy. What's happening to police might before them if all this situation are not address.
There is a huge fundamental problem where you arrest 30. 100 are starting as far they have phones.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC Arrests 52 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Benin (Photos) by iampeterben(m): 4:30pm On May 10, 2021
Edonuzomo!!!
Oba tokpe eeh!!!
One raid 52, una for just make am 60 make EFCC kukuma rest for the whole month.
Re: EFCC Arrests 52 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Benin (Photos) by Divinefavour1: 4:31pm On May 10, 2021
undecided

Damn niggars

most of this guys might be innocent.
Re: EFCC Arrests 52 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Benin (Photos) by DamnNiggar: 4:37pm On May 10, 2021
Nawaoooo a big disgrace to Nigeria

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fulani Herdsmen Kill 2 NSCDC Officials In Benue State (Graphic Photos) / Three Internet Fraudsters Bag Jail Terms In Ilorin (Photos) / ‘My Wife Committed Suicide Because I Caught Her Cheating' - Suspect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.