Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,739 members, 7,809,832 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:40 PM

EFCC Arrests 52 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Benin (Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / EFCC Arrests 52 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Benin (Photos) (29945 Views)

Kano Hisbah Arrests 52 Tricycle Riders For ‘Immoral Haircuts’ / Man Strips Naked, Fights An FRSC Officer In Benin (Photos, Video) / Man Refuses To Be Arrested By SARS In Benin. Photos/video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Arrests 52 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Benin (Photos) by DamnNiggar: 4:39pm On May 10, 2021
SimplyFacts:

Looks like we gonna miss Damn niggar for some time o cheesy

Damn Niggar isoright grin

5 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests 52 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Benin (Photos) by DamnNiggar: 4:41pm On May 10, 2021
Ebony69:
Dammm niggur

It's alright grin

Hope them no follow catch him cheesy

Damn Niggarr isoright
grin

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests 52 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Benin (Photos) by Dearlord(m): 4:44pm On May 10, 2021
Just 52 ?
Re: EFCC Arrests 52 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Benin (Photos) by KahlDrogo(m): 4:50pm On May 10, 2021
Simplyleo:
Some of the criminals are:

Ugo Nweke,
Godwin Kelechi
Ogbolu Israel Uche

To mention but a few.
You're an observant man. grin grin

Thank God no ngadaAwo there. He is a hardworking legit hustler I believe. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC Arrests 52 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Benin (Photos) by Simplyleo: 4:56pm On May 10, 2021
KahlDrogo:
You're an observant man. grin grin

Thank God no ngadaAwo there. He is a hardworking legit hustler I believe. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC Arrests 52 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Benin (Photos) by Simplyleo: 4:58pm On May 10, 2021
SimplyFacts:

Looks like we gonna miss Damn niggar for some time o cheesy
So what are you insinuating?

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests 52 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Benin (Photos) by Casper21: 5:01pm On May 10, 2021
I have few questions to ask?
1. Are all the yahoo boys staying in one apartment? Cos they are always been arrested in groups abi u no fit pick if u work alone?

2. Which truck do EFCC officials dey carry come? Bullion van?

3. Do we still have enough Prison that's not fully occupied already?

4. Where is EFCC getting their informants from?

Advice for the yahoo boys, stop associating your self with other yahoo boys on a regular basis, work, be smart and have ur own privacy

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: EFCC Arrests 52 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Benin (Photos) by livinbygrace: 5:03pm On May 10, 2021
Is EFCC working for the Nigerian interest or Foreign Interest.Even in Ghana,the Sakawa boys are not being intimidated the way they are treating our youths.
EFFC is arresting our hursling southern youths,tagging them yahoo boys and sending them to prison without any investigation .
Do you know that most of these boys are the bread winners of the mid families and with the present economic situation,you should expect more hardship.
How many times have they arrest any youths from the North living extravagant lifestyle.The Northerners are taken over our properties and all the Southern elders kept quiet.
Only a foolish and shortsighted ones will support this evil act.This is the time to wake up and speak against this evil act.
Southern youths ,wake up!
Re: EFCC Arrests 52 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Benin (Photos) by Casper21: 5:05pm On May 10, 2021
EFCC are now focused on Yahoo boys leaving the main assignment they were established for

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests 52 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Benin (Photos) by Lekq2: 5:09pm On May 10, 2021
Oh
Re: EFCC Arrests 52 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Benin (Photos) by akus6060(m): 5:15pm On May 10, 2021
dynicks:
Slawormih finally caught!!

Yet while being dragged, alongside a tear filled eye, he kept yelling; oga boss chill! Calm down sir!...na real niggar u dey handle like this so Bros!!...Bros c'mon abi u no be niggar,? ....Bros as a real niggar, u no suppose dey embarrass me like this; oya wait make I position well Bros....ah ! Ah!

guy u no go kill person with laugh oo
Re: EFCC Arrests 52 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Benin (Photos) by Chuzoetoh(m): 5:19pm On May 10, 2021
Slawormir was arrested in a previous raid by the Efcc.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests 52 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Benin (Photos) by Macmoni(m): 5:21pm On May 10, 2021
Shuzzi:
Too many kids on this forum. undecided
Grow up.
When dey mention Yoruba names on every crime nobody calls them childish
Re: EFCC Arrests 52 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Benin (Photos) by NaMe4: 5:23pm On May 10, 2021
Odidigboigbo:
Before you dive into this your tribal stuff, mind you some part of Edo Central (Igbaki, Oki, Abudu, etc) speaks Igbo, and bears Igbo name as mentioned above.

False. No part of Edo Central speaks Igbo or bears Igbo names.

Orhionmwon LGA is in Edo South , bordering Delta State. It's headquarter is in Abudu. These are Binis.

Igbanke is a village within Orhionmwon LGA neighbouring Agbor, Oki, etc which are in Delta State. There is a history of Igbo settlers within these areas and they, just like Okis and Agbor in Delta State speak Ika language, which is a dialect of Igbo.
Re: EFCC Arrests 52 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Benin (Photos) by Auraby(f): 5:27pm On May 10, 2021
Slaywormir Damn niggar where art thou?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Arrests 52 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Benin (Photos) by NaMe4: 5:28pm On May 10, 2021
ECHICHE:
Crimes are spreading like wild fire because of government failure to provide job & enabling environment for the growing youth population.

With the impending total removal of fuel subsidy and the continuous hike in prices of services and items combined with the high unemployment rate, compromised security and clueless leaders; just a disaster waiting to happen.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC Arrests 52 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Benin (Photos) by andyblinks05: 5:30pm On May 10, 2021
Hope that guy swamomir or wetin be him name no dey among cos na hin base be that
Re: EFCC Arrests 52 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Benin (Photos) by Auraby(f): 5:30pm On May 10, 2021
DamnNiggar:

Damn Niggarr isoright
grin
Why my my brain dey tell me say you be Slaywormir using another Monika?

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests 52 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Benin (Photos) by NaMe4: 5:44pm On May 10, 2021
Ebony69:
Dammm niggur

It's alright grin

Hope them no follow catch him cheesy

He's fine. He's on this thread:

https://www.nairaland.com/6547049/justiceforpeju-justiceforomolara-fccpc-begins-investigation#101557067

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC Arrests 52 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Benin (Photos) by Jostoman: 5:46pm On May 10, 2021
Simplyleo:

Ugo Nweke,
Godwin Kelechi
Ogbolu Israel Uche

To mention but a few.
who take EFCC of APC serious again? so those guys from the north that always come to south to buy house of 40 to 50milion get their money from sales of tomato and onion. nonsense
Re: EFCC Arrests 52 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Benin (Photos) by livinbygrace: 5:54pm On May 10, 2021
Jostoman:
who take EFCC of APC serious again? so those guys from the north that always come to south to buy house of 40 to 50milion get their money from sales of tomato and onion. nonsense

Don’t mind all these small boys ,doing mummy thank you.I am into real estate and can tell you categorically that those Abokis are the greatest thieves.They are taken over everywhere in the south and they buys properties with Cash.They rarely do transfer but deals with cash,so that they cannot be traced the transaction .If you see them with that feldspar bicycle ,Na money dey inside.
It’s only Mumu southerners that will be hailing this EFCC.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests 52 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Benin (Photos) by SimplyShit: 5:55pm On May 10, 2021
Simplyleo:

Ugo Nweke,
Godwin Kelechi
Ogbolu Israel Uche

To mention but a few.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests 52 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Benin (Photos) by wink2015(m): 6:12pm On May 10, 2021
BUHARI anti SOUTH POLICY.

Get the southern youth arrested because of the prevailing security situation in the country.

The south should get its youth free before war breaks out.

Although nobody pray for it.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests 52 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Benin (Photos) by fishbone11(m): 6:15pm On May 10, 2021
Shuzzi:
Too many kids on this forum. undecided
Grow up.
A lot of them joined Nairaland 3-4years ago
Re: EFCC Arrests 52 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Benin (Photos) by Odidigboigbo(m): 6:20pm On May 10, 2021
NaMe4:

False. No part of Edo Central speaks Igbo or bears Igbo names.

Orhionmwon LGA is in Edo South , bordering Delta State. It's headquarter is in Abudu. These are Binis.

Igbanke is a village within Orhionmwon LGA neighbouring Agbor, Oki, etc which are in Delta State. There is a history of Igbo settlers within these areas and they, just like Okis and Agbor in Delta State speak Ika language, which is a dialect of Igbo.
where is Igbanke and Oki? which language do they speak? Who is their king? What name do they bear? Ans these few questions and tell me how you can differentiate those names mentioned from Igbo names
Re: EFCC Arrests 52 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Benin (Photos) by EmperorTolson: 6:22pm On May 10, 2021
Re: EFCC Arrests 52 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Benin (Photos) by Charlex23(m): 6:36pm On May 10, 2021
Are u guys sure Slawomiir isn't among those guys there? bcs i know he resides in Benin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Herdsmen Attacks Sweep Through South-West / My Husband Is Irresponsible, Beats Me And My Parents – Woman Tells Court / Ifeanyi Michael Isibor Dies Of Gunshot Wounds In His Farm In Delta (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.