Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,660 members, 7,955,393 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:51 AM

Do You Really Want To Start A Business? ||ENTREPRNEUR PODCAST| BNM #15 - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do You Really Want To Start A Business? ||ENTREPRNEUR PODCAST| BNM #15 (129 Views)

Run Your Own Race- Focus On Your Business |entrepreneur Podcast|bnm #14 / How Many Products Should I Start With? |entrepreneur Podcast| Bnm #3 / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Really Want To Start A Business? ||ENTREPRNEUR PODCAST| BNM #15 by martwayne001: 5:17pm On May 10, 2021
Many times, we are told to learn a skill in order to start a business. But the truth is, the thought is starting a business scares many people. I know this because I have had chats with some of them.

The truth is you don’t have to run a business if you don’t want to.
Just like a marriage, starting a business is not something you should rush into. It takes a lot to start and grow a business from scratch and trust me, you will be tested many times.

Are you considering starting a business?

THEN LISTEN TO THE PODCAST BELOW

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UkDS0EypT18

Visit our blog for tips that will help you start a clothing line or a fashion business: https://www.martwayne.com/blog

(1) (Reply)

The Real Reasons Behind The Popularity Of Plastic Extrusion Products / So You Have An Ecommerce Business, But You haven't Made Any Or Much Sales / Bloggers Needed For A Business Deal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.