Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,787 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:27 AM

Yomi Fabiyi: A Man Close To Princess Raped Her 14-year-old Girl, Not Baba Ijesha - Crime (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Yomi Fabiyi: A Man Close To Princess Raped Her 14-year-old Girl, Not Baba Ijesha (56567 Views)

She Says She Gave Birth To A Child After Lyft Driver Raped Her In 2019,Sues Now / 14-Year-Old Girl Slashes The Joystick Of Man Who Almost Raped Her In Katsina / Health Worker Uses Hot Knife To Inflict Wounds On Her 14-yr-old Housemaid. Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yomi Fabiyi: A Man Close To Princess Raped Her 14-year-old Girl, Not Baba Ijesha by Sterope(f): 5:46am On May 11, 2021
Not my fault if you have chosen to be pretty stupid.

This guy has admitted over and over that Baba Ijesha should be shown mercy before this alleged investigation. This guy has admitted that setting up people is wrong despite the girls allegations. This guy has don all he could to lessen Baba Ijesha's actions. He has done all he could to speak out for Baba Ijesha.

The girl's allegation is dated years ago when she was still under 10. If you and Fabiyi don't have sense, what type of familiarity would make Baba Ijesha to start sexually harassing a 14 year old girl within minutes of being left alien with him? No one with half a brain is denying that the girl could still have been sexually assaulted by another useless man.

All attempts by this lunatic is to exonerate Baba Ijesha at all cost.

Mftivi:
Has me fooled how ? Baba Ijesha was caught live on video no escape for him and he admitted that. but this guy wants all other culprit to go down as well it's all flying over your head because of your stupid bias, most of you have problems with comprehension.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yomi Fabiyi: A Man Close To Princess Raped Her 14-year-old Girl, Not Baba Ijesha by IAMPEDRO: 5:50am On May 11, 2021
Amotolongbo:
Fabiyi claimed to have met Baba Ijesha in custody, and to have also met Princess and the girl for more explanation on the matter.

http://saharareporters.com/2021/05/10/another-man-close-princess-raped-her-14-year-old-girl-not-baba-ijesha-–-yomi-fabiyi
Tho, I don't know this man, with what he claimed and what we saw. Wht! I don't like this guy, he is a potential pedophile.

3 Likes

Re: Yomi Fabiyi: A Man Close To Princess Raped Her 14-year-old Girl, Not Baba Ijesha by ddeola: 5:59am On May 11, 2021
Justice MUST be based on the truth and nothing should be hidden. sad sad sad sad sad sad

1 Like

Re: Yomi Fabiyi: A Man Close To Princess Raped Her 14-year-old Girl, Not Baba Ijesha by Uyigue12(m): 6:21am On May 11, 2021
Thegracefulness:
The orchestrators of this post, are you not foolish and ashamed of yourself with that ridiculous statement you made above?

“If that didn’t happen, it was a setup. And Baba Ijesha stupidly enters the trap but we are all human. Nobody should be set up.”

A minor? Even though she played along? How old is this Baba Ijesha? Is he not old enough to father that girl? And then he’s grabbing her bum bum and squeezing her breasts.

Humans, where is your shame? Are you people not ashamed to even support this man in this hideous thing he has done?
On her part, no matter the agenda of this Princess, why use this innocent child as fodder for revenge? Why would Baba Ijesha “fall”—according to you people.

Sometimes, I spit when I see humans on this forum and on the internet.
I swear to God, if that was my daughter, I’d kill that Baba Ijesha and cut off his peenis before the police even comes for him.

You’ve ruined that girl’s life. Exposing her to wanton sexual frolicking at this baby age of hers. You all have no idea. You’ve failed that child.

Nigerians, all of you supporting this evil act and defending this man—or her foster mother, whichever sides you’re on in this Katzenjammer, may god punish you.
Bastardds. The lots of you.
your write up just shows ur level of imatuarity and foolishness,think before you talk
Re: Yomi Fabiyi: A Man Close To Princess Raped Her 14-year-old Girl, Not Baba Ijesha by Haleey39: 6:34am On May 11, 2021
Enough of this drama we have other things to talk about biko
Re: Yomi Fabiyi: A Man Close To Princess Raped Her 14-year-old Girl, Not Baba Ijesha by DrFunmisticGlow: 6:48am On May 11, 2021
cococandy:
So she was raped by two different men? So we should exonerate the baba ijesha? All it shows is that the average Nigerian girl is not safe around adult men in her society. That’s something all of you should be ashamed of instead of trying to use it as a talking point
where's yomi fabiyi's proof?
Re: Yomi Fabiyi: A Man Close To Princess Raped Her 14-year-old Girl, Not Baba Ijesha by collinsmcmorgan(m): 6:55am On May 11, 2021
andyblinks05:

You they said it started long ago and am sure the girl was not aware of the cctv. As parent we ought to give our children orientation on such but atimes these minors are being lured or threatened and the have no choice. So I doubt if it was staged
She wasn't aware of the CCTV abi? But she never stepped out of the scene. Maintaining the same area. God help us all

1 Like

Re: Yomi Fabiyi: A Man Close To Princess Raped Her 14-year-old Girl, Not Baba Ijesha by McEphiks(m): 6:55am On May 11, 2021
Coronavirus84:

Another pedophile spotted.

I won’t indulge in schooling you. Remember, this is a public forum. Stop exhibiting your vacuous and doltish self to the world.

I only made a statement; rather than defend yourself, you obtusely allow your half-witted brain get the better of you.

Receive sensé old man. I repeat, we must not tell lies to prove a point. How does that show my loyalty or allegiance to the suspect?

I’m allergic to dingbats like you.

Peace!

1 Like

Re: Yomi Fabiyi: A Man Close To Princess Raped Her 14-year-old Girl, Not Baba Ijesha by Hormohtarhyour(m): 6:56am On May 11, 2021
JesseJo:

Imagine this hogwash coming from a lady...

Are you okay?
Like seriously I was really disappointed. Imagine this could be a mother ooh.

1 Like

Re: Yomi Fabiyi: A Man Close To Princess Raped Her 14-year-old Girl, Not Baba Ijesha by McEphiks(m): 6:58am On May 11, 2021
DrFunmisticGlow:
where's yomi fabiyi's proof?

This issue get k leg as every other issue involving our celebs.

But he’s calling out the police that another fellow was arrested.

Omo, na God go just save us sef. This seems more like a personal war to me rather than protecting the said girl.

On the other hand, she does not look 14 to me sef��

I’ve choose to sit on the fence and watch as the drama unfolds

1 Like

Re: Yomi Fabiyi: A Man Close To Princess Raped Her 14-year-old Girl, Not Baba Ijesha by McEphiks(m): 6:59am On May 11, 2021
ddeola:
Justice MUST be based on the truth and nothing should be hidden. sad sad sad sad sad sad

A lot is still been hidden.

Time will reveal more things to us.
Re: Yomi Fabiyi: A Man Close To Princess Raped Her 14-year-old Girl, Not Baba Ijesha by McEphiks(m): 7:02am On May 11, 2021
Hormohtarhyour:
Like seriously I was really disappointed. Imagine this could be a mother ooh.

I’m wondering why Nairaland guys love calling names once an individual do not share same opinion with them on a topic or argument.

Do people now need your validation or prerogative to freely express themselves.

Let’s allow people enjoy the freedom of speech. We can’t be insensitive to the fact that everyone won’t think or say things like us. We all say or react to things from different POV.

Live and let’s live

1 Like

Re: Yomi Fabiyi: A Man Close To Princess Raped Her 14-year-old Girl, Not Baba Ijesha by AdeolaOmoOba(m): 7:05am On May 11, 2021
Coronavirus84:

Brother, that girl is princess younger sister daughter whom I know very well so she is not using the girl for any runs rather taking care of her. It baffles me when people comes on social media and start saying all sorts of things without doing any investigations, let's called a spade a spade and stop beating around the bush for no particular reason Baba ijesha is a big shame to this society and am not disappointed because I know him very well too. Baba ijesha is a pedophile and he must face the consequence of his action. Who knows if Baba ijesha is not molesting his own little children at home? Are neighbors children safe from Baba ijesha at all?

If you say that you know them well, fine! I take your word for it. I might even be tempted to say that I totally agree with your conclusions. Baba Ijesha deserves to be served hot justice, and much more, Princess who used the girl for setup, exposing her to further molestation. If you truly know them, was Yomi Fabiyi's claim true, that Baba Ijesha never slept with the girl, and that there is someone very close to Princess who did, someone who lives around her area, since you claimed to be close to them, what's your take on this. Be truthful to yourself, don't you suspect foul play somewhere around this whole issue which have been covered up by emotional sentiments.
Re: Yomi Fabiyi: A Man Close To Princess Raped Her 14-year-old Girl, Not Baba Ijesha by 9jaRealist: 7:07am On May 11, 2021
Amotolongbo:
And you think the 14year old girl wasn’t so foolish to have allowed that from Baba Ijesha, even if it was a set up.

Everybody dwells on the fact that she is a minor. Being a minor hasn’t given her the reason to have submitted herself and played along with a godforsaken paedophile. My parents taught us to be hostile to any masculine (old or young) advances before stepping into adolescence.
A minor today becomes a major tomorrow, a minor you failed to rebuke today cos the violator is an adult will never realized the magnitude of her foolishness.

Crucify the paedophile and never spare the minor who didn’t resist the pervacious intention, along with the adult who staged the minor for evidence

If I’m the real mother of the 14year old girl, I will be very disappointed in her

When we see a woman talking like this....
Then it’s little wonder that rapes are unreported and underreported and rapists go free in Nigeria.

Do you even under the concept of minority and why minors are treated differently under the law?
One can only hope that YOUR own minor daughter does not get defiled or raped by a man old enough to be her father.

>

1 Like

Re: Yomi Fabiyi: A Man Close To Princess Raped Her 14-year-old Girl, Not Baba Ijesha by DrFunmisticGlow: 7:07am On May 11, 2021
McEphiks:

This issue get k leg as every other issue involving our celebs.

But he’s calling out the police that another fellow was arrested.

Omo, na God go just save us sef. This seems more like a personal war to me rather than protecting the said girl.

On the other hand, she does not look 14 to me sef��

I’ve choose to sit on the fence and watch as the drama unfolds
she doesn't look 14?

With all the junk children eat today, I have seen a lot of 10-14 year olds with more junk in the trunk that that girl.

1 Like

Re: Yomi Fabiyi: A Man Close To Princess Raped Her 14-year-old Girl, Not Baba Ijesha by McEphiks(m): 7:11am On May 11, 2021
DrFunmisticGlow:
she doesn't look 14?

With all the junk children eat today, I have seen a lot of 10-14 year olds with more junk in the trunk that that girl.

Lol

Wow! You may be right

I only pray only the truth win. This whole thing looks like a personal fight between two folks. I’ll still prefer to be spectator before I say something I may regret tomorrow.

1 Like

Re: Yomi Fabiyi: A Man Close To Princess Raped Her 14-year-old Girl, Not Baba Ijesha by PlayMaker14: 7:33am On May 11, 2021
MemoriesAndMe:

Why do you spit when you see humans on the internet? Were u expecting to see plants there instead. You need to see a shrink bro, thats your biggest problem as yours is starting to seem psychological.

Merely reading this post of yours shows you belong in the category of the disgusting individuals that believe in jungle justice. If a mob was about to set baba ijesha ablaze for his actions, you probably will be the leader of such fools. What happens to allowing an accused person to be tried in court and punished accordingly? Whoever suggests that to you must be on baba ijesha's side and you end up calling him or her a bastardd? Next time you spit, first spit on yourself cos you obviously have psychological problems you dont seem to be able to keep private and purposely came to the public space to ridicule yourself as if your points couldn't have been presented in a more mature manner.

You started off sounding sane until your tone changed to the point where you gathered nerves to call folks bastardds. Can you stand it if anyone call you a bastardd...? On what basis? Baba ijesha that ain't even related to anyone here?

There is something called Justice and thats what many societies bank on. Justice first, thats what Fabiyi is preaching. Ofcourse there will be anger all over if Baba Ijesha is suddenly released and Justice allows him to be punished accordingly for his offense. But why punish a person for a crime that person isn't guilty of? He's guilty of attempted rape and should be punished for that.

The new findings revealed here said someone else on same street raped her, so why charge baba ijesha for rape also when someone else down the street that isn't popular is the actual rapist? Would you prefer Baba Ijesha to rot in jail for rape while the actual rapist is freely roaming around on that street if you lived there with your daughters?

That Fabiyi took his time to ask Baba Ijesha about what happened to get to the root of what seemed to him as a setup means he's on baba ijesha's side in your fish brain. Have you been setup before? If you haven't I hope it happens to you and hope everyone avoids you like a plague so you know how it feels when you have something to say and nobody is willing to listen. Thats what you want for him, I want same to happen to you and want everyone to judge you on social media versus in courts.

Don't just go around ranting as if you're talking to some kids, spit all you want, who give a fvck about ur stinking spit? Only you know your reasons for sounding like a savage that prefers to reason with media trial than the Justice system. Fix yourself bro, and dont go around calling everyone reading you filthy posts bastardds unless you're one too.

Get the fvck outta our faces if u lack manners, Dummass
I admire people like you alot.... The bolded is what most emotional weaklings are finding difficult to comprehend.

May the Heavens shower blessings on you sir.

2 Likes

Re: Yomi Fabiyi: A Man Close To Princess Raped Her 14-year-old Girl, Not Baba Ijesha by jeliliadedoja1: 7:40am On May 11, 2021
This shameless Yomi Fabiyi is a disgrace to his family for coming up with falsehood to cover a rapist.

1 Like

Re: Yomi Fabiyi: A Man Close To Princess Raped Her 14-year-old Girl, Not Baba Ijesha by erubati: 7:52am On May 11, 2021
The video was a set up big time
We need to hear from both sides of the case,cus it's so easy to condemn baba ijesha,but we are not talking about the said minor.
The worst part of the video was the inaudible voice,so we know what really transpired between the two of them.
Baba ijesha fvcked up big time,but he is not entirely to be blamed.
Re: Yomi Fabiyi: A Man Close To Princess Raped Her 14-year-old Girl, Not Baba Ijesha by Realhommie(m): 7:54am On May 11, 2021
Sterope:
1. The girl's allegations dated years ago
2. It is possible there is another mad man on their street
3. Yomi is an apologist. Before and after the release of that video. There was ermmm buts.
I know the girl's allegations dates years ago but on some other male and not this Ijesha dude.

Yes there's another dude according to this Revelation by Yomi.

I don't agree he is an apologist. The problem with this social media generation where anything could go viral within seconds and then majority follow the herd, is that we have become way too emotional rather than critical/logical.

Yomi's earliest stand was, before you crucify someone let's see the evidence which ordinarily should be the norm/standard. And then he advocated bail because if the offence were true (as at then before the video evidence) then it's a bailable offence. Or is it not? Another standard.

Now there's no where he has tried to exonerate Baba Ijesha of his wrong doing, Even in the Op he stated clearly that the dude should pay for his sins by way of going to jail, he's fully in support. But should princess and her accomplices also be picked up by the authorities for using a minor to set this whole thing up? What does the law say about that, do you Know? If you are aware someone is a paedophile would you agree to allow your daughter meters close to such person? Were the authorities involved in their plot?

The only innocent person in all these is the minor, that's his argument. And quite frankly i agree. Because he dares to think differently doesn't make him an apologist.
Re: Yomi Fabiyi: A Man Close To Princess Raped Her 14-year-old Girl, Not Baba Ijesha by Mftivi: 7:56am On May 11, 2021
Sterope:
Not my fault if you have chosen to be pretty stupid.

This guy has admitted over and over that Baba Ijesha should be shown mercy before this alleged investigation. This guy has admitted that setting up people is wrong despite the girls allegations. This guy has don all he could to lessen Baba Ijesha's actions. He has done all he could to speak out for Baba Ijesha.

The girl's allegation is dated years ago when she was still under 10. If you and Fabiyi don't have sense, what type of familiarity would make Baba Ijesha to start sexually harassing a 14 year old girl within minutes of being left alien with him? No one with half a brain is denying that the girl could still have been sexually assaulted by another useless man.

All attempts by this lunatic is to exonerate Baba Ijesha at all cost.

either you are stupid or You are truly blind. You are totally off the point.

1 Like

Re: Yomi Fabiyi: A Man Close To Princess Raped Her 14-year-old Girl, Not Baba Ijesha by Amotolongbo(f): 7:58am On May 11, 2021
[s]
9jaRealist:

When we see a woman talking like this....
Then it’s little wonder that rapes are unreported and underreported and rapists go free in Nigeria.

Do you even under the concept of minority and why minors are treated differently under the law?
One can only hope that YOUR own minor daughter does not get defiled or raped by a man old enough to be her father.

>
[/s]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yomi Fabiyi: A Man Close To Princess Raped Her 14-year-old Girl, Not Baba Ijesha by jeff1607(m): 8:00am On May 11, 2021
brownemmanuel43:
This Fabiyi of a guy should understand that whether set up or not why did baba ijesha admitted raping the said girl.
Though objectively, the video I watched, ijesha man really bleeped up. How could a minor just locked the door and started playing around u.
1. Ijesha man like them young, that was why they used a youngitor to get him
2. Ijesha man knows princess secret which princess played fast one on him. As it is now, if ijesha man reveal the secret nobody will believe him.
3. Fabiyi should understand that, the world is fighting against molestation not talk of rape. Rape is a very serious issue all over the world, so he should allow the investigating officers to do that job.
Remember how out own brother Israel Adesanya lost an endorsement deal with BMW all bcs he told his fellow man that he will rape him in the ring

Baba ijesha admitted he raped her? C’mon

Saying sorry in duress isn’t admittance of an offense hence you see during interrogations the answer an interrogator wants to hear is “I did this particular thing and this is how it happened “ goto the nearest police station and see how even the police will put words into a bystander to admit he committed an offense.

I also agree with the rest of your points , very valid but the intro to ur comment, nah
Re: Yomi Fabiyi: A Man Close To Princess Raped Her 14-year-old Girl, Not Baba Ijesha by Mftivi: 8:01am On May 11, 2021
solonazzy:

But this evidence was actually staged.... In all baba ijesha shuld b jailed... Probably for life... Then the guardian that planned using a minor for such shuld be jailed let's say 2 years...... We all wnt allow our daughter play such a role... No matter wat
you dey talk to bunch of people wey no get sense.
Re: Yomi Fabiyi: A Man Close To Princess Raped Her 14-year-old Girl, Not Baba Ijesha by Mftivi: 8:03am On May 11, 2021
Oyinlomobambam:

Yomi never said Baba ijesha is not guilty, he's guilty and punishable.

But what Princess too did is a crime under the law and punishable.

Why will Baba ijesha in cell and princess is walking around freely is what yomi Fabiyi fighting for.
tired of explaining this to these people something is fundamentally wrong with the thought process of most of us in this country!

1 Like

Re: Yomi Fabiyi: A Man Close To Princess Raped Her 14-year-old Girl, Not Baba Ijesha by Cooky007(m): 8:05am On May 11, 2021
The problem prone to Nigeria is denying justice to the poor. Hmmmmm, time will tell
Re: Yomi Fabiyi: A Man Close To Princess Raped Her 14-year-old Girl, Not Baba Ijesha by Mftivi: 8:11am On May 11, 2021
Plomo:

How do you think drug busts are majorly done?

What are you saying?
they are done by using and endangering a minor ?
Re: Yomi Fabiyi: A Man Close To Princess Raped Her 14-year-old Girl, Not Baba Ijesha by niyidenrele: 8:27am On May 11, 2021
Plomo:

How do you think drug busts are majorly done?

What are you saying?

Forget it anything on drugs in US ,
Is treated with every seriousness
Even if there is going to be any setting up cases ,
It will surely be backed by approvals from Court of law, and mostly done by the federal agents, which are all absent in this case at hands
Re: Yomi Fabiyi: A Man Close To Princess Raped Her 14-year-old Girl, Not Baba Ijesha by justmondris: 8:41am On May 11, 2021
If una like make una throw innocent
Man into the accusation just to cover up or bribe am to admit wetin he nor do
Re: Yomi Fabiyi: A Man Close To Princess Raped Her 14-year-old Girl, Not Baba Ijesha by murmee: 8:42am On May 11, 2021
andyblinks05:
but you saw in the video how he was sucking the girls finger
The question is what was the girl's reaction when are fingers were being sucked?
Re: Yomi Fabiyi: A Man Close To Princess Raped Her 14-year-old Girl, Not Baba Ijesha by omonnakoda: 8:48am On May 11, 2021
I don't know the truth but Yomi has shown himself to be loyal.
Re: Yomi Fabiyi: A Man Close To Princess Raped Her 14-year-old Girl, Not Baba Ijesha by murmee: 9:16am On May 11, 2021
AdeolaOmoOba:
I know that something is still hidden. It is even possible that Princess is a big-madam who uses those young girls as runs-girls and blackmail her clients for money. There is nothing new under the sun, Princess can't be an exception. The way Yomi Fabiyi have come up to stand by baba Ijesha shows something is still hidden. The way the other ashy stood by princess also shows that they are hiding something vital. This whole story revolves around rape, false accusations, relationship, betrayal, setup, occultic practices, woman revenge, lies, cover-up, crocodile tears and power-play. Men better be wise before konji kill your career.
Powerful submission!

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Couple Caught With Fresh Human Parts In Ogun / Armed With Gun, Condoms, Driver Demands To See Master’s Wife (pic) / Yahoo Boy Fights Friends Who Abandoned Him After Going Broke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.