Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,296 members, 7,815,515 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:48 PM

Yomi Fabiyi: A Man Close To Princess Raped Her 14-year-old Girl, Not Baba Ijesha - Crime (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Yomi Fabiyi: A Man Close To Princess Raped Her 14-year-old Girl, Not Baba Ijesha (56528 Views)

She Says She Gave Birth To A Child After Lyft Driver Raped Her In 2019,Sues Now / 14-Year-Old Girl Slashes The Joystick Of Man Who Almost Raped Her In Katsina / Health Worker Uses Hot Knife To Inflict Wounds On Her 14-yr-old Housemaid. Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yomi Fabiyi: A Man Close To Princess Raped Her 14-year-old Girl, Not Baba Ijesha by Goodvibes007: 12:51am On May 11, 2021
Tdotbluejays:

grin grin grin

She has the reasoning of a toddler.
See the other one too that called a 14 year old girl a woman too. Birds of a feather.
Misery loves company.

3 Likes

Re: Yomi Fabiyi: A Man Close To Princess Raped Her 14-year-old Girl, Not Baba Ijesha by PlayMaker14: 12:56am On May 11, 2021
Amotolongbo:
same thing with that silly thing.

And they aren’t so proud to upload a picture of themselves
You shouldn't be surprised... The randy he-goat will masturbate with your picture all through today and knock himself out in the process.

While the other horrny female dog will gnash her teeth in sorrows for not having a reasonable man in her life.

I know them too well.

2 Likes

Re: Yomi Fabiyi: A Man Close To Princess Raped Her 14-year-old Girl, Not Baba Ijesha by nams77: 1:00am On May 11, 2021
Amotolongbo:
She wasn’t aware of the Camera and she acted and played along in such a way?
I will nearly kill her if she is my daughter
What are you even saying sef!.
Did she force herself on him? Even if she did, common sense no tell am to rebuke the girl?
He started the whole shit so let him suck up to it.
All this set up script won't stand if he sat in one corner minding him business
Like my late granny used to say, who dem dey laff no dey laff himself.
So if I put money for ground as trap and he picks it up, will he go to the judge and say, oh I was set up?
Ur people need to understand the ambit of the law for Christ sake!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yomi Fabiyi: A Man Close To Princess Raped Her 14-year-old Girl, Not Baba Ijesha by Tdotbluejays: 1:02am On May 11, 2021
PlayMaker14:
You shouldn't be surprised... The randy he-goat will masturbate with your picture all through today and knock himself out in the process.

While the other horrny female dog will gnash her teeth in sorrows for not having a reasonable man in her life.

I know them too well.
LMAO. Not everyone is sexually deprived like you. grin
You just confirmed what you would do to the fat olosho's picture. Why masturbate when you can get her for 200 naira (less than a dollar) till day break grin

4 Likes

Re: Yomi Fabiyi: A Man Close To Princess Raped Her 14-year-old Girl, Not Baba Ijesha by Plomo: 1:33am On May 11, 2021
PlayMaker14:

I know them too well.

Quasimodo

3 Likes

Re: Yomi Fabiyi: A Man Close To Princess Raped Her 14-year-old Girl, Not Baba Ijesha by praiseneo(m): 1:34am On May 11, 2021
Thegracefulness:
The orchestrators of this post, are you not foolish and ashamed of yourself with that ridiculous statement you made above?

“If that didn’t happen, it was a setup. And Baba Ijesha stupidly enters the trap but we are all human. Nobody should be set up.”

A minor? Even though she played along? How old is this Baba Ijesha? Is he not old enough to father that girl? And then he’s grabbing her bum bum and squeezing her breasts.

Humans, where is your shame? Are you people not ashamed to even support this man in this hideous thing he has done?
On her part, no matter the agenda of this Princess, why use this innocent child as fodder for revenge? Why would Baba Ijesha “fall”—according to you people.

Sometimes, I spit when I see humans on this forum and on the internet.
I swear to God, if that was my daughter, I’d kill that Baba Ijesha and cut off his peenis before the police even comes for him.

You’ve ruined that girl’s life. Exposing her to wanton sexual frolicking at this baby age of hers. You all have no idea. You’ve failed that child.

Nigerians, all of you supporting this evil act and defending this man—or her foster mother, whichever sides you’re on in this Katzenjammer, may god punish you.
Bastardds. The lots of you.
14 years na minor yes!! But no talk say person wey wan get affair with who he fit born wrong.
Re: Yomi Fabiyi: A Man Close To Princess Raped Her 14-year-old Girl, Not Baba Ijesha by McEphiks(m): 1:59am On May 11, 2021
Coronavirus84:

Brother, that girl is princess younger sister daughter whom I know very well so she is not using the girl for any runs rather taking care of her. It baffles me when people comes on social media and start saying all sorts of things without doing any investigations, let's called a spade a spade and stop beating around the bush for no particular reason Baba ijesha is a big shame to this society and am not disappointed because I know him very well too. Baba ijesha is a pedophile and he must face the consequence of his action. Who knows if Baba ijesha is not molesting his own little children at home? Are neighbors children safe from Baba ijesha at all?

If you know him very well as claimed, you should know if he’s molesting his kids at home too.

Must we tell lies to prove a point?
Re: Yomi Fabiyi: A Man Close To Princess Raped Her 14-year-old Girl, Not Baba Ijesha by TheEnforcer: 2:02am On May 11, 2021
BadBradley:
I think yomi is a far more dangerous person to under-aged girls than Ijesha can ever be.

Nobody should allow that bastard yomi enter their homes if they have little girls there.
Somebody accused him of demanding sex for a movie role already

1 Like

Re: Yomi Fabiyi: A Man Close To Princess Raped Her 14-year-old Girl, Not Baba Ijesha by McEphiks(m): 2:06am On May 11, 2021
There’s more to what we know

Baba Ijesha bleep up big time but all I see is a revenge or whatever.

I mean what’ll make her wait 7 years before spilling this?

Pop corn grabbed sitting on a sofa while I watch as the drama unfold.
Re: Yomi Fabiyi: A Man Close To Princess Raped Her 14-year-old Girl, Not Baba Ijesha by BadBradley: 2:08am On May 11, 2021
TheEnforcer:
Somebody accused him of demanding sex for a movie role already
it all makes sense now....birds of a feather.

2 Likes

Re: Yomi Fabiyi: A Man Close To Princess Raped Her 14-year-old Girl, Not Baba Ijesha by Larrykaysail(m): 2:48am On May 11, 2021
andyblinks05:
but you saw in the video how he was sucking the girls finger
Re: Yomi Fabiyi: A Man Close To Princess Raped Her 14-year-old Girl, Not Baba Ijesha by wallrichy: 2:54am On May 11, 2021
Double wahala for dead body and the owner of dead body.....

Nigeria is a funny country .....just like an unending nightmare.....

Anyway, Baba Ijesha is a pedophile. You can take it or leave it. That guy is a disgusting maggot, smelling piece of shit. Even though if he gets clearance from this atrocities due to his stupid popularity....he can't ever be well with him again.....stop blaming the little girl please, even if she never resisted, it's not compulsory or a must for a minor to resist rape or molestation in a law court. Resisting could lead to death or a bigger threat but whenever the culprit is caught red handed like this, then justice must be served asap......

ArmaniUhuru:

Someone that was sent to pay ransom to kidnappers has ran away with the money. Now both the kidnappers and the police are looking for him.

Problem no too much?

1 Like

Re: Yomi Fabiyi: A Man Close To Princess Raped Her 14-year-old Girl, Not Baba Ijesha by walkingshadow911: 3:15am On May 11, 2021
Hogan17:
What a wrong Continent to be born!

u can say that again.
just like saying every places, schools, hotels, banks etc that installed CCTV camera were trying to set people up...
I had to stop reading comments at 3rd page for my sanity.
something is really wrong with this country and the people. gosh!!!. Many are mad but few are roaming

3 Likes

Re: Yomi Fabiyi: A Man Close To Princess Raped Her 14-year-old Girl, Not Baba Ijesha by orikoku: 3:42am On May 11, 2021
Plomo:

You stink
and you fume.
Re: Yomi Fabiyi: A Man Close To Princess Raped Her 14-year-old Girl, Not Baba Ijesha by Kriss216: 3:45am On May 11, 2021
PlayMaker14:
Bro, Sorry if it sounds somehow, but I just have to say it...

I love you bro.

You and Amotolongbo are one of my favorite persons here.

God bless you.
Thanks nwanne, I love you too.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yomi Fabiyi: A Man Close To Princess Raped Her 14-year-old Girl, Not Baba Ijesha by Finestcutz: 3:56am On May 11, 2021
When are they going to get to the root of this matter??

I think I don't see Baba Ijesha going to prison alone on this matter, I opined...

1 Like

Re: Yomi Fabiyi: A Man Close To Princess Raped Her 14-year-old Girl, Not Baba Ijesha by Aboguede(m): 3:58am On May 11, 2021
The girl na ashawo.like all. Yoluba children including u and u can tell us at wht age u disvirgined surely 7 and u re a lady 100%

Thegracefulness:
The orchestrators of this post, are you not foolish and ashamed of yourself with that ridiculous statement you made above?

“If that didn’t happen, it was a setup. And Baba Ijesha stupidly enters the trap but we are all human. Nobody should be set up.”

A minor? Even though she played along? How old is this Baba Ijesha? Is he not old enough to father that girl? And then he’s grabbing her bum bum and squeezing her breasts.

Humans, where is your shame? Are you people not ashamed to even support this man in this hideous thing he has done?
On her part, no matter the agenda of this Princess, why use this innocent child as fodder for revenge? Why would Baba Ijesha “fall”—according to you people.

I swear to God, if that was my daughter, I’d kill that Baba Ijesha and cut off his peenis before the police even comes for him.

You’ve ruined that girl’s life. Exposing her to wanton sexual frolicking at this baby age of hers. You all have no idea. You’ve failed that child.

Nigerians, all of you supporting this evil act and defending this man—or her foster mother, whichever sides you’re on in this Katzenjammer, may god punish you.
Re: Yomi Fabiyi: A Man Close To Princess Raped Her 14-year-old Girl, Not Baba Ijesha by Femimichael99: 4:02am On May 11, 2021
Thegracefulness:

That mean you will kill a lot of people in the north niyen, the abominable act baba ijesha did, don't let us forget this act is so common in the north where minor is been abused in the name of marriage, and we see so called the husband, old enough to be their grandfather. If we really want to use the law to condemn baba ijesha we should also use that same law to condemn minor/child marriages that is so common in the north..... Let's fight this together and stop this madness of child marriage because I see no difference between baba ijesha and those old fools in the north that abuse and molest minor in the name of marriage and nothing is done to stop it, this act have because normal in the north but for truth those minor lifes were damaged some beyond repair.

1 Like

Re: Yomi Fabiyi: A Man Close To Princess Raped Her 14-year-old Girl, Not Baba Ijesha by Coronavirus84: 4:02am On May 11, 2021
McEphiks:

If you know him very well as claimed, you should know if he’s molesting his kids at home too.

Must we tell lies to prove a point?
Another pedophile spotted.

3 Likes

Re: Yomi Fabiyi: A Man Close To Princess Raped Her 14-year-old Girl, Not Baba Ijesha by MisfitHPG: 4:05am On May 11, 2021
Kriss216:
If I talk now, these unfortunate evening demons will start to call me rape apologist.

Let me keep quiet and mind my business.
better,very useless child molester,your own days too are numbered and you will die a miserable and shameful death

2 Likes

Re: Yomi Fabiyi: A Man Close To Princess Raped Her 14-year-old Girl, Not Baba Ijesha by Kriss216: 4:06am On May 11, 2021
Midas01:
Like your mother and all the worthless females in your family?
Midas, you're always in the habit of bringing my family members in your frustrations here. I've never done that to you or anyone here but you keep doing that. I will not report or call the mods on you. But, I just want you to know none of my family members is the reason for your frustrations or failure in life.

If you're an evening newspaper, I'll advice you hold on God, He'll send you a helper soon.

Thanks.

Much love.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yomi Fabiyi: A Man Close To Princess Raped Her 14-year-old Girl, Not Baba Ijesha by Kriss216: 4:09am On May 11, 2021
MisfitHPG:
better,very useless child molester,your own days too are numbered and you will die a miserable and shameful death
I'm not the cause of your misfortunes, darling.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yomi Fabiyi: A Man Close To Princess Raped Her 14-year-old Girl, Not Baba Ijesha by Realhommie(m): 4:12am On May 11, 2021
azzima:
The girl having sex with someone else does not exonerate Baba ijesha. Studies have shown that sexually molested girls become promiscuous when they grow up . . baba ijesha first raped the girl 7 years ago. The beauty of the case are the hard evidence of Voluntary confession and CCTV. BABA IJESHA Cannot come close to my family member.
According to this Yomi Fabiyi's statement upon him speaking with all parties involved (The minor, Princess and Baba Ijesha) Baba Ijesha has never had sex with the little girl. The said rape and continuous sexual penetration was being carried out by another male who lives on same street with them and he's been picked up by the police as he's now in Panti.

All i have said is according to what's in the OP. But I'm seeing different interpretations of what i read, or are my eyes deceiving me?

Please point me to where the bolded was stated, perhaps i missed it. Thanks.
Re: Yomi Fabiyi: A Man Close To Princess Raped Her 14-year-old Girl, Not Baba Ijesha by MemoriesAndMe: 5:04am On May 11, 2021
Thegracefulness:

Why do you spit when you see humans on the internet? Were u expecting to see plants there instead. You need to see a shrink bro, thats your biggest problem as yours is starting to seem psychological.

Merely reading this post of yours shows you belong in the category of the disgusting individuals that believe in jungle justice. If a mob was about to set baba ijesha ablaze for his actions, you probably will be the leader of such fools. What happens to allowing an accused person to be tried in court and punished accordingly? Whoever suggests that to you must be on baba ijesha's side and you end up calling him or her a bastardd? Next time you spit, first spit on yourself cos you obviously have psychological problems you dont seem to be able to keep private and purposely came to the public space to ridicule yourself as if your points couldn't have been presented in a more mature manner.

You started off sounding sane until your tone changed to the point where you gathered nerves to call folks bastardds. Can you stand it if anyone call you a bastardd...? On what basis? Baba ijesha that ain't even related to anyone here?

There is something called Justice and thats what many societies bank on. Justice first, thats what Fabiyi is preaching. Ofcourse there will be anger all over if Baba Ijesha is suddenly released and Justice allows him to be punished accordingly for his offense. But why punish a person for a crime that person isn't guilty of? He's guilty of attempted rape and should be punished for that.

The new findings revealed here said someone else on same street raped her, so why charge baba ijesha for rape also when someone else down the street that isn't popular is the actual rapist? Would you prefer Baba Ijesha to rot in jail for rape while the actual rapist is freely roaming around on that street if you lived there with your daughters?

That Fabiyi took his time to ask Baba Ijesha about what happened to get to the root of what seemed to him as a setup means he's on baba ijesha's side in your fish brain. Have you been setup before? If you haven't I hope it happens to you and hope everyone avoids you like a plague so you know how it feels when you have something to say and nobody is willing to listen. Thats what you want for him, I want same to happen to you and want everyone to judge you on social media versus in courts.

Don't just go around ranting as if you're talking to some kids, spit all you want, who give a fvck about ur stinking spit? Only you know your reasons for sounding like a savage that prefers to reason with media trial than the Justice system. Fix yourself bro, and dont go around calling everyone reading you filthy posts bastardds unless you're one too.

Get the fvck outta our faces if u lack manners, Dummass

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yomi Fabiyi: A Man Close To Princess Raped Her 14-year-old Girl, Not Baba Ijesha by MkBaron(m): 5:18am On May 11, 2021
Are you saying he enter the trap by touching the girl inappropriate okay
Can him pay the evidence but hope you know the evidence is not enough to how you take the matter
It involve the two party to pay for it as careless mother of stagings the minor into a trap set up and come out with crocodile tears
I rest small
Thegracefulness:

Re: Yomi Fabiyi: A Man Close To Princess Raped Her 14-year-old Girl, Not Baba Ijesha by Olajide500: 5:25am On May 11, 2021
angry angry
New AmoEntertainer comedy video (Cup Soap For me) grin cheesy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rbrc53vpaYg
Re: Yomi Fabiyi: A Man Close To Princess Raped Her 14-year-old Girl, Not Baba Ijesha by tfelicityk(m): 5:27am On May 11, 2021
IPO Yomi Fabiyi - Nigerians are awaiting the outcome of your investigation... May God tests your family with such trial too...
Re: Yomi Fabiyi: A Man Close To Princess Raped Her 14-year-old Girl, Not Baba Ijesha by Sterope(f): 5:30am On May 11, 2021
Yomi never had a career
Jimiyung:
This yomi is relentless even in the face of evidence. I just hope Baba Ijesha can put his career on the line for this yomi if the tables were turned.

2 Likes

Re: Yomi Fabiyi: A Man Close To Princess Raped Her 14-year-old Girl, Not Baba Ijesha by Sterope(f): 5:41am On May 11, 2021
1. The girl's allegations dated years ago
2. It is possible there is another mad man on their street
3. Yomi is an apologist. Before and after the release of that video. There was ermmm buts.
Realhommie:
According to this Yomi Fabiyi's statement upon him speaking with all parties involved (The minor, Princess and Baba Ijesha) Baba Ijesha has never had sex with the little girl. The said rape and continuous sexual penetration was being carried out by another male who lives on same street with them and he's been picked up by the police as he's now in Panti.

All i have said is according to what's in the OP. But I'm seeing different interpretations of what i read, or are my eyes deceiving me?

Please point me to where the bolded was stated, perhaps i missed it. Thanks.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

One Of Evans' Victim Narrates Ordeal & Reveals He Paid $1.2m Ransom / 2 Schools Fight With Cutlasses In Ibadan Over Girlfriend - Pictures / Three Suspected Armed Robbers Set Ablaze In Aba (Graphic Pictures)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.