Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,298 members, 7,815,528 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:01 PM

Yomi Fabiyi: A Man Close To Princess Raped Her 14-year-old Girl, Not Baba Ijesha - Crime (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Yomi Fabiyi: A Man Close To Princess Raped Her 14-year-old Girl, Not Baba Ijesha (56529 Views)

She Says She Gave Birth To A Child After Lyft Driver Raped Her In 2019,Sues Now / 14-Year-Old Girl Slashes The Joystick Of Man Who Almost Raped Her In Katsina / Health Worker Uses Hot Knife To Inflict Wounds On Her 14-yr-old Housemaid. Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yomi Fabiyi: A Man Close To Princess Raped Her 14-year-old Girl, Not Baba Ijesha by Amotolongbo(f): 12:20am On May 11, 2021
Tdotbluejays:

Even if I throw in a treat for my doberman, it still won't bed your stinking trifling money maker. grin
continue.

Like attracts likes.
Dogs bed dogs

Lemme continue with human beings
Re: Yomi Fabiyi: A Man Close To Princess Raped Her 14-year-old Girl, Not Baba Ijesha by BENEAMATA: 12:21am On May 11, 2021
He says . She says . And the saga continues .

Now , there is one that has been very vocal and active in this whole uproar , the one who is a victim of rape on three occation according to her , but didn't a certain pastor's favorite bossom a.k.a STEPHANIE OTOBO reveal that this actress i am refering to in confessing her admiration for her trick daddy G.O ,admitted she can even offer her then adolescent daughter to the apostle to please him if he so wishes . I'm quoting what someone said here who stayed in the actress house as arranged for her by their mutual sugar daddy . so then , pardon me if i don't take a potential paedophille enabler championing a campaign against a child molester serious . feel really sorry for the young victim though .
Re: Yomi Fabiyi: A Man Close To Princess Raped Her 14-year-old Girl, Not Baba Ijesha by Goodvibes007: 12:22am On May 11, 2021
Amotolongbo:
I was raised to resist any sensual touch from the opposite sex at very tender age. I’m sorry if you weren’t raised in such way.

A rape on a 7year old girl by a godforsaken paedophile is a grave sin against humanity and God and should attract severe punishment.

But a 14year old girl, perfectly catching cruise along with a paedophile sexually assaulting her calls for maximum moral attention.

7year old girl and 14year old girl are minors but under normal circumstances aren’t expected to act and react in the same way if the 14year old girl isn’t retarded.

What if Baba Ijesha went berserk as a result of his stimulated testosterone and harm the girl or force his way into the girl?

Baba Ijesha was never justified but the 14year old girl needs special moral attention apart from psychological one
Just count yourself lucky.
At the age of 7, an older man like Baba Ijesha would have had his way on you. You think a 7 year old girl or 14 years old can fight off a man almost 7 times her age?

That's the flawed thinking others were pointing out in your original post, but you just deliberately shut yourself out from reason.

The 7 year old girl can also be disabled or mute.
Would she be able to shout?

People also react differently, if someone of trust touches a 7 year old girl or an adult. They might freeze and also be confused at the same time while the rapist have his or her way.

You can see why you are being labelled a rape apologist?

You are just thinking one way.

4 Likes

Re: Yomi Fabiyi: A Man Close To Princess Raped Her 14-year-old Girl, Not Baba Ijesha by Tdotbluejays: 12:23am On May 11, 2021
Amotolongbo:
continue.

Like attracts likes.
Dogs bed dogs

Lemme continue with human beings
A dirty cockroach calling herself human being. Any meaning person would ideally squash your head whenever they come across you. grin

2 Likes

Re: Yomi Fabiyi: A Man Close To Princess Raped Her 14-year-old Girl, Not Baba Ijesha by Amotolongbo(f): 12:27am On May 11, 2021
Goodvibes007:

Just count yourself lucky.
At the age of 7, an older man like Baba Ijesha would have had his way on you. You think a 7 year old girl or 14 years old can fight off a man almost times her age?

That's the flawed thinking others were pointing out in your original post, but you just deliberately shut yourself out from reason.

The 7 year old girl can also be disabled or mute.
Would she be able to shout?

People also react differently, if someone of trust touches a 7 year old girl or an adult. They might freeze and also be confused at the same time while the rapist have his or her way.

You can see why you are being labelled a rape apologist?

You are just thinking one way.
honestly, you only thought you have made sense. No iota of sense in it.
So so incoherent
And who told you the opinions of people on an anonymous forum have anything to do with my real life person

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yomi Fabiyi: A Man Close To Princess Raped Her 14-year-old Girl, Not Baba Ijesha by Amotolongbo(f): 12:29am On May 11, 2021
Tdotbluejays:

A dirty cockroach calling herself human being. Any meaning person would ideally squash your head whenever they come across you. grin
You are the perfect senseless being here if you’d been engaging a cockroach since for minutes.
Re: Yomi Fabiyi: A Man Close To Princess Raped Her 14-year-old Girl, Not Baba Ijesha by Goodvibes007: 12:29am On May 11, 2021
Amotolongbo:
honestly, you only thought you have made sense. No iota of sense in it.
So so incoherent
And who told you the opinions of people on an anonymous forum have anything to do with my real life person
This woman is truly not well. Until you are aware that you are mad, you may not be cured of your sickness.

4 Likes

Re: Yomi Fabiyi: A Man Close To Princess Raped Her 14-year-old Girl, Not Baba Ijesha by Tdotbluejays: 12:32am On May 11, 2021
Amotolongbo:
You are the perfect senseless being here if you’d been engaging a cockroach since for minutes.
Madam bedwetter. May God have mercy on you.

You are the real definition of looks can be deceptive. I only feel sorry for your child. Hopefully, she is protected from monsters like you and your ilks.

Rape apologist.

3 Likes

Re: Yomi Fabiyi: A Man Close To Princess Raped Her 14-year-old Girl, Not Baba Ijesha by Amotolongbo(f): 12:32am On May 11, 2021
Goodvibes007:

This woman is truly not well. Until you are aware that you are mad, you may not be cured of your sickness.
I’m not mad, though I understand that you are seriously searching for the same person of similar lunar case with your diagnosed one.

Go to Yabaleft, your ilks are numerous there

1 Like

Re: Yomi Fabiyi: A Man Close To Princess Raped Her 14-year-old Girl, Not Baba Ijesha by DgrandFada007(m): 12:33am On May 11, 2021
Me I know this baba ijesha issue was a real setup..... wen I saw that video from where all of them just left at once and leave only him an d girl alone at home she said I'll be right back feel at home bros I know this is was a setup.

But unfortunately for baba ijesha too that lack self control fall into their trap.

Nairalanders hear me and hear me clear FEEL AT HOME NA SETUP OOO NO DULL YOURSELF I.
GOD NO GO SHANE US
Re: Yomi Fabiyi: A Man Close To Princess Raped Her 14-year-old Girl, Not Baba Ijesha by Amotolongbo(f): 12:35am On May 11, 2021
Tdotbluejays:

Madam bedwetter. May God have mercy on you.

You are the real definition of looks can be deceptive. I only feel sorry for your child. Hopefully, she is protected from monsters like you and your ilks.

Rape apologist.
Google can’t give a perfect definition of stupidity like you’ve exhibited tonight.
I hope your offsprings are free from this curse you carry.

Mr Rapist

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yomi Fabiyi: A Man Close To Princess Raped Her 14-year-old Girl, Not Baba Ijesha by HolySpiritFire(f): 12:35am On May 11, 2021
Common sense is indeed not common! I wonder how it will feel like to relate with you up close, SMH.
Amotolongbo:
I was raised to resist any sensual touch from the opposite sex at very tender age. I’m sorry if you weren’t raised in such way.

A rape on a 7year old girl by a godforsaken paedophile is a grave sin against humanity and God and should attract severe punishment.

But a 14year old girl, perfectly catching cruise along with a paedophile sexually assaulting her calls for maximum moral attention.

7year old girl and 14year old girl are minors but under normal circumstances aren’t expected to act and react in the same way if the 14year old girl isn’t retarded.

What if Baba Ijesha went berserk as a result of his stimulated testosterone and harm the girl or force his way into the girl?

Baba Ijesha was never justified but the 14year old girl needs special moral attention apart from psychological one

5 Likes

Re: Yomi Fabiyi: A Man Close To Princess Raped Her 14-year-old Girl, Not Baba Ijesha by Tdotbluejays: 12:35am On May 11, 2021
Amotolongbo:
Google can’t give a perfect definition of stupidity like you’ve exhibited tonight.
I hope your offsprings are free from this curse you carry.

Mr Rapist
You are the one that carries an everlasting curse. grin

You would gladly give your daughter to Baba Ijesha to play with.

Sick woman. Mofo.

3 Likes

Re: Yomi Fabiyi: A Man Close To Princess Raped Her 14-year-old Girl, Not Baba Ijesha by HolySpiritFire(f): 12:37am On May 11, 2021
Unrepentant pedophile disguising on nairaland! SMH!
Amotolongbo:
[s][/s]get the eff off my mention with your tears

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yomi Fabiyi: A Man Close To Princess Raped Her 14-year-old Girl, Not Baba Ijesha by Amotolongbo(f): 12:37am On May 11, 2021
[s]
HolySpiritFire:
Common sense is indeed not common! I sincerely pity those who relate with you up close, it would be highly disgusting! Yeah, I know, and I feel sorry for them! You should be really ashamed of yourself! Nonsense!
[/s]get away.

Very irritating scum
To lo n gun iyan ti aja n juru

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yomi Fabiyi: A Man Close To Princess Raped Her 14-year-old Girl, Not Baba Ijesha by PlayMaker14: 12:37am On May 11, 2021
HolySpiritFire:
I'm sorry, but you're a huge DISGRACE to humanity especially womanhood
for spewing this rubbish! You're blaming a defenseless child of 7 that was sexually molested by a man old enough to be her father, instead of encouraging that should be in therapy? Oh gosh! These are the kind of humans I share this country /humanity with? Chia, God help us!
From May 01 to this very day, you've been on this Baba Ijesha and Princess case.... Madam Holy Spirit fire, allow the Court to handle this....

3 Likes

Re: Yomi Fabiyi: A Man Close To Princess Raped Her 14-year-old Girl, Not Baba Ijesha by HolySpiritFire(f): 12:38am On May 11, 2021
Very Likely @ the bolded!
Tdotbluejays:

Sick woman. Mofo.

3 Likes

Re: Yomi Fabiyi: A Man Close To Princess Raped Her 14-year-old Girl, Not Baba Ijesha by Tdotbluejays: 12:38am On May 11, 2021
Amotolongbo:
[s][/s]get away.

Very irritating scum
To lo n gun iyan ti aja n juru
Lol. Why do you like dogs so much? Even a dog won't come near you. Tueh .

You are now typing nonsense in Yoruba about a dog wagging it's tail to pounded yam. Your craze don enter market. grin

2 Likes

Re: Yomi Fabiyi: A Man Close To Princess Raped Her 14-year-old Girl, Not Baba Ijesha by Tdotbluejays: 12:40am On May 11, 2021
HolySpiritFire:
Very sick woman @ the bolded! Nonsense.
She needs to be at yabaleft or Aro in Abeokuta. She is not yet aware of her condition grin

1 Like

Re: Yomi Fabiyi: A Man Close To Princess Raped Her 14-year-old Girl, Not Baba Ijesha by Amotolongbo(f): 12:41am On May 11, 2021
Tdotbluejays:

Sick woman. Mofo.
My daughters aren’t meant for Baba Ijesha type cos they’ve been trained to speak out against and after any oppression.

Hope you still remember how you alluded to your dog bedding you and will surely pass on the act to your offsprings when you get them
Re: Yomi Fabiyi: A Man Close To Princess Raped Her 14-year-old Girl, Not Baba Ijesha by Tdotbluejays: 12:42am On May 11, 2021
Amotolongbo:
My daughters aren’t meant for Baba Ijesha type cos they’ve been trained to speak out against and after any oppression.

Hope you still remember how you alluded to your dog bedding you and will surely pass on the act to your offsprings when you get them
LMAO.

Your daughters? You even have more than one. Lawd have mercy. Poor girls.... May God protect your girls oooo from the likes of yourself, so you don't self destruct grin

3 Likes

Re: Yomi Fabiyi: A Man Close To Princess Raped Her 14-year-old Girl, Not Baba Ijesha by Amotolongbo(f): 12:42am On May 11, 2021
HolySpiritFire:
Very sick woman @ the bolded! Nonsense.
Can you get 6feet below my foot and let the cyber world be free of your stupidity?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yomi Fabiyi: A Man Close To Princess Raped Her 14-year-old Girl, Not Baba Ijesha by Amotolongbo(f): 12:43am On May 11, 2021
PlayMaker14:
From May 01 to this very day, you've been on this Baba Ijesha and Princess case.... Madam Holy Spirit fire, allow the Court to handle this....

you get time for that thing that doesn’t know what to do with its life

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yomi Fabiyi: A Man Close To Princess Raped Her 14-year-old Girl, Not Baba Ijesha by Amotolongbo(f): 12:45am On May 11, 2021
Tdotbluejays:

LMAO.

Your daughters? You even have more than one. Lawd have mercy. Poor girls.... May God protect your girls oooo from the likes of yourself, so you don't self destruct grin
You are so devoid of content.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yomi Fabiyi: A Man Close To Princess Raped Her 14-year-old Girl, Not Baba Ijesha by Amotolongbo(f): 12:47am On May 11, 2021
Tdotbluejays:

Lol. Why do you like dogs so much? Even a dog won't come near you. Tueh .

You are now typing nonsense in Yoruba about a dog wagging it's tail to pounded yam. Your craze don enter market. grin
Ya. A dog will never come near me cos we aren’t of the same specie and specific content.

Unlike you full of canine DNA configuration

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yomi Fabiyi: A Man Close To Princess Raped Her 14-year-old Girl, Not Baba Ijesha by Goodvibes007: 12:47am On May 11, 2021
Tdotbluejays:

LMAO.

Is it only the daughters, what about the unfortunate man that has to insert his peepee into her dirty thing. Disgusting!
Some men are really trying. *Covers nose*

2 Likes

Re: Yomi Fabiyi: A Man Close To Princess Raped Her 14-year-old Girl, Not Baba Ijesha by PlayMaker14: 12:48am On May 11, 2021
Amotolongbo:
you get time for that thing that doesn’t know what to do with its life
Too many emotional weaklings we have on Nairaland....

The other one who couldn't make a reasonable argument went to my profile to check my pictures with his dick erect.

3 Likes

Re: Yomi Fabiyi: A Man Close To Princess Raped Her 14-year-old Girl, Not Baba Ijesha by HolySpiritFire(f): 12:48am On May 11, 2021
Lol! grin grin grin Nobi small thing oo! Wetin person no go see for nairaland!
Tdotbluejays:

She needs to be at yabaleft or Aro in Abeokuta. She is not yet aware of her condition grin

4 Likes

Re: Yomi Fabiyi: A Man Close To Princess Raped Her 14-year-old Girl, Not Baba Ijesha by Amotolongbo(f): 12:50am On May 11, 2021
PlayMaker14:
Too many emotional weaklings we have on Nairaland....

The other one who couldn't make a reasonable argument went to my profile to check my pictures with his dick erect.
same thing with that silly thing.

And they aren’t so proud to upload a picture of themselves

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yomi Fabiyi: A Man Close To Princess Raped Her 14-year-old Girl, Not Baba Ijesha by Tdotbluejays: 12:50am On May 11, 2021
HolySpiritFire:
Lol! grin grin grin Nobi small thing oo! Wetin person no go see for nairaland!
grin grin grin

She has the reasoning of a toddler.

1 Like

Re: Yomi Fabiyi: A Man Close To Princess Raped Her 14-year-old Girl, Not Baba Ijesha by HolySpiritFire(f): 12:50am On May 11, 2021
My dear kindly pity yourself nah, and pity your family too. Enough said!
Cheers and goodnight!
Amotolongbo:
Can you get 6feet below my foot and let the cyber world be free of your stupidity?

4 Likes

Re: Yomi Fabiyi: A Man Close To Princess Raped Her 14-year-old Girl, Not Baba Ijesha by Amotolongbo(f): 12:51am On May 11, 2021
HolySpiritFire:
My dear kindly pity yourself nah, and pity your family too. Enough said!
Cheers and goodnight!
ive mentioned it to you.

Get away you stinking scum

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

One Of Evans' Victim Narrates Ordeal & Reveals He Paid $1.2m Ransom / 2 Schools Fight With Cutlasses In Ibadan Over Girlfriend - Pictures / Three Suspected Armed Robbers Set Ablaze In Aba (Graphic Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.