Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,148 members, 7,815,020 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:02 AM

Yomi Fabiyi: A Man Close To Princess Raped Her 14-year-old Girl, Not Baba Ijesha - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Yomi Fabiyi: A Man Close To Princess Raped Her 14-year-old Girl, Not Baba Ijesha (56510 Views)

She Says She Gave Birth To A Child After Lyft Driver Raped Her In 2019,Sues Now / 14-Year-Old Girl Slashes The Joystick Of Man Who Almost Raped Her In Katsina / Health Worker Uses Hot Knife To Inflict Wounds On Her 14-yr-old Housemaid. Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yomi Fabiyi: A Man Close To Princess Raped Her 14-year-old Girl, Not Baba Ijesha by 99thEnemy(m): 9:02pm On May 10, 2021
Princess the P.IMP grin

1 Like

Re: Yomi Fabiyi: A Man Close To Princess Raped Her 14-year-old Girl, Not Baba Ijesha by Irennediva(f): 9:02pm On May 10, 2021
A fourteen year old girl had sex with someone who is old enough to be her father shocked

The future is Female shocked shocked shocked

Re: Yomi Fabiyi: A Man Close To Princess Raped Her 14-year-old Girl, Not Baba Ijesha by Mftivi: 9:02pm On May 10, 2021
Thegracefulness:

Whoever you are, if you actually knew how to read too, you’d deduce from my reply that I did not exonerate the so-called Step Mother from the blames I threw around.

First of all, did you read the write up? Especially the excerpts I singled out in italics? How would this person say because it was a trap and the old pedophilic foolish man fell for it, he should not be blamed because humans are not above faults.

How tf do you qualify his predatory tendencies as just another human mistake? Don’t provoke me tonight. I’m in my zone. If you cannot read and understand, avoid quoting certain comments. Bless you.
you decided to pick that up but he said that the verdict is the judge's to make! I like that this guy is pushing for the whole truth to be uncovered that girl deserves total justice. You just pick up a phrase and biker about it, I won't say that if I were him but he never meant to exonerate Bava Ijesha he has stated multiple times his stance. I can't where he said the guy should be pardoned. You just spewing crap!

5 Likes

Re: Yomi Fabiyi: A Man Close To Princess Raped Her 14-year-old Girl, Not Baba Ijesha by Mpanyi: 9:04pm On May 10, 2021
Bullshit. The one he did on the video nko. Just tell us there are two paedophiles now.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Yomi Fabiyi: A Man Close To Princess Raped Her 14-year-old Girl, Not Baba Ijesha by lookingfly: 9:05pm On May 10, 2021
andyblinks05:
Upon all the cctv video abi it was doctered
it was nursed
Re: Yomi Fabiyi: A Man Close To Princess Raped Her 14-year-old Girl, Not Baba Ijesha by SEGLIZ: 9:05pm On May 10, 2021
solonazzy:

But this evidence was actually staged.... In all baba ijesha shuld b jailed... Probably for life... Then the guardian that planned using a minor for such shuld be jailed let's say 2 years...... We all wnt allow our daughter play such a role... No matter wat

it was the same minor that was abused. no way you would have brought in an adult or any other minor.
when you say minor remember that same minor was the victim not another. if we all want to see this case through we had better drop sentiment and come out being realistic.

1 Like

Re: Yomi Fabiyi: A Man Close To Princess Raped Her 14-year-old Girl, Not Baba Ijesha by joyandfaith: 9:05pm On May 10, 2021
Bluffly:

You are dumb, very dumb.

Define sexual assault? Define rape? Define child sexual abuse?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/theconversation.com/amp/whats-the-difference-between-sexual-abuse-sexual-assault-sexual-harassment-and-rape-88218

Hope you are not university graduate?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yomi Fabiyi: A Man Close To Princess Raped Her 14-year-old Girl, Not Baba Ijesha by Nobody: 9:05pm On May 10, 2021
Amotolongbo:
Fabiyi claimed to have met Baba Ijesha in custody, and to have also met Princess and the girl for more explanation on the matter.

http://saharareporters.com/2021/05/10/another-man-close-princess-raped-her-14-year-old-girl-not-baba-ijesha-–-yomi-fabiyi

Yomi Fabiyi is a candidate of Hell Fire

3 Likes

Re: Yomi Fabiyi: A Man Close To Princess Raped Her 14-year-old Girl, Not Baba Ijesha by Oyinlomobambam(m): 9:07pm On May 10, 2021
andyblinks05:

Yomi never said Baba ijesha is not guilty, he's guilty and punishable.

But what Princess too did is a crime under the law and punishable.

Why will Baba ijesha in cell and princess is walking around freely is what yomi Fabiyi fighting for.

4 Likes

Re: Yomi Fabiyi: A Man Close To Princess Raped Her 14-year-old Girl, Not Baba Ijesha by Prince5050(m): 9:07pm On May 10, 2021
�% Winning Guaranteed
Re: Yomi Fabiyi: A Man Close To Princess Raped Her 14-year-old Girl, Not Baba Ijesha by Yankee101: 9:08pm On May 10, 2021
Pedophiles
Re: Yomi Fabiyi: A Man Close To Princess Raped Her 14-year-old Girl, Not Baba Ijesha by HomoDroid(m): 9:10pm On May 10, 2021
To many mumus on this platform claiming knowledgeable. Many are spewing the word pedophile freely, without knowing or understanding its meaning.

For clarity, webmd.com defines a pedophile thus: A pedophile is a person who has a sustained sexual orientation toward children, generally aged 13 or younger, Blanchard says. Not all pedophiles are child molesters (or vice versa). "Child molesters are defined by their acts; pedophiles are defined by their desires," Blanchard says.

Pedophilia is not a one-off event, rather, a pervasive tendency. The whole Baba Ijesha Saga has no provable evidence of pedeophilia. It is a psychiatric disorder where a person is compulsively attracted to a prepubescent person. If this was the case, Baba Ijesha would have been exposed long before now. Or, he would have continued pursuing after the girl and not have to be setup and invited before showing his hands.

Just for clarity, I do not support pedophiles or any perversion for that matter!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yomi Fabiyi: A Man Close To Princess Raped Her 14-year-old Girl, Not Baba Ijesha by andyblinks05: 9:12pm On May 10, 2021
Oyinlomobambam:

Yomi never said Baba ijesha is not guilty, he's guilty and punishable.

But what Princess too did is a crime under the law and punishable.

Why will Baba ijesha in cell and princess is walking around freely is what yomi Fabiyi fighting for.
Whats her own crime?

3 Likes

Re: Yomi Fabiyi: A Man Close To Princess Raped Her 14-year-old Girl, Not Baba Ijesha by Jimiyung(m): 9:12pm On May 10, 2021
This yomi is relentless even in the face of evidence. I just hope Baba Ijesha can put his career on the line for this yomi if the tables were turned.
Re: Yomi Fabiyi: A Man Close To Princess Raped Her 14-year-old Girl, Not Baba Ijesha by Bluffly: 9:13pm On May 10, 2021
joyandfaith:

Define sexual assault? Define rape? Define child sexual abuse?
Hope you are not university graduate?
Mumu, is a thief an armed robber?

3 Likes

Re: Yomi Fabiyi: A Man Close To Princess Raped Her 14-year-old Girl, Not Baba Ijesha by Vinnie2000(m): 9:13pm On May 10, 2021
Amotolongbo:
And you think the 14year old girl wasn’t so foolish to have allowed that from Baba Ijesha, even if it was a set up.

Everybody dwells on the fact that she is a minor. Being a minor hasn’t given her the reason to have submitted herself and played along with a godforsaken paedophile. My parents taught us to be hostile to any masculine (old or young) advances before stepping into adolescence.
A minor today becomes a major tomorrow, a minor you failed to rebuke today cos the violator is an adult will never realized the magnitude of her foolishness.

Crucify the paedophile and never spare the minor who didn’t resist the pervacious intention, along with the adult who staged the minor for evidence

If I’m the real mother of the 14year old girl, I will be very disappointed in her

I want to Agree with some of the points you raised!!

because we say Minor, Minor but a Minor should know difference between Good n Evil!!

As a Teenager, wen an older man or woman bmakes Sexual advances to you, you re supposed to RUN!!

Dats hw in one news recently, one teacher sodomised two 13 yr old Boys!!
Just like dat?? N dey allowed him?? Claiming dey re Minors..Minors nor dey get Sense again??

Wen I am going to my Workplace, I always see one 15 yrs Girl standing quietly in a spot n one man of about 43+ comes to meet her n dey relate romantically!!

One day, she was even scolding him for lateness or refusal to give her money!!
Dis one sef na Minor??

So Diz Teenagers too should Behave well!!

3 Likes

Re: Yomi Fabiyi: A Man Close To Princess Raped Her 14-year-old Girl, Not Baba Ijesha by Sterope(f): 9:16pm On May 10, 2021
Tell us more now you are that are not being fooled.
Amotolongbo:
There is more behind the scene than what we saw on the Social media.

It is better to just siddon dey look as the events unfold.
I hope some social media activists won’t ended up being fooled cry

2 Likes

Re: Yomi Fabiyi: A Man Close To Princess Raped Her 14-year-old Girl, Not Baba Ijesha by cococandy(f): 9:17pm On May 10, 2021
So she was raped by two different men? So we should exonerate the baba ijesha? All it shows is that the average Nigerian girl is not safe around adult men in her society. That’s something all of you should be ashamed of instead of trying to use it as a talking point

8 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Yomi Fabiyi: A Man Close To Princess Raped Her 14-year-old Girl, Not Baba Ijesha by Oyinlomobambam(m): 9:18pm On May 10, 2021
andyblinks05:

Whats her own crime?

Setup...

It shouldn't be a crime if police was involved

2 Likes

Re: Yomi Fabiyi: A Man Close To Princess Raped Her 14-year-old Girl, Not Baba Ijesha by abbey621(m): 9:18pm On May 10, 2021
So now Baba Ijesha is the victim and the 14 year old is the one being character assassinated. Guess it is playing out just like most rape/sexual assault cases in 9ja. What we are also learning now is that video evidence which shows oral and visual confirmation is no evidence at all, at this point I'm not even sure if the police caught Baba Ijesha in the act whether it would be enough. It seems the only way for victims to get justice in 9ja is to have rich powerful people on their side or just be lucky. All in all, the shitshow continues......9ja I hail o shocked shocked

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yomi Fabiyi: A Man Close To Princess Raped Her 14-year-old Girl, Not Baba Ijesha by CheedyJ(m): 9:19pm On May 10, 2021
Plomo:

You no see as the fabiyi face be like shit?
I just tire for d guy ..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yomi Fabiyi: A Man Close To Princess Raped Her 14-year-old Girl, Not Baba Ijesha by joyandfaith: 9:19pm On May 10, 2021
Bluffly:

Mumu, is a thief an armed robber?

Rape is not the same thing as sexual assault. Sexual assault has broader meaning. Rape is specific. Video depicted sexual assault not rape.

2 Likes

Re: Yomi Fabiyi: A Man Close To Princess Raped Her 14-year-old Girl, Not Baba Ijesha by Amotolongbo(f): 9:19pm On May 10, 2021
Sterope:
Tell us more now you are that are not being fooled.
what is this one crying about now?

1 Like

Re: Yomi Fabiyi: A Man Close To Princess Raped Her 14-year-old Girl, Not Baba Ijesha by dragunov: 9:22pm On May 10, 2021
andyblinks05:

I don't know why people are just so da.ft. Where in the video did you see him remove his trouser or penetrate the girl. He did some stupid things, tes, but it doesn't amount to rape.

2 Likes

Re: Yomi Fabiyi: A Man Close To Princess Raped Her 14-year-old Girl, Not Baba Ijesha by Sterope(f): 9:22pm On May 10, 2021
1) Some adults lose their voice, detaach themslewvs then. They are harrassed or abused. That is human response to trauma for you

2) Many abusers are those in the postion of authority or are manipulative or might have threatened them. These abusers know this and they use it. Why else do you think they get away with so much?

3) Shame. Powerlessness. Blame. Guilt. Naivety.

4) This is more complicated than 2 + 2. You can use the internet to find out more why the world takes a stance against sexual harassment and abuse involving adults and minors.

Vinnie2000:

I want to Agree with some of the points you raised!!

because we say Minor, Minor but a Minor should know difference between Good n Evil!!

As a Teenager, wen an older man or woman bmakes Sexual advances to you, you re supposed to RUN!!

Dats hw in one news recently, one teacher sodomised two 13 yr old Boys!!
Just like dat?? N dey allowed him?? Claiming dey re Minors..Minors nor dey get Sense again??

Wen I am going to my Workplace, I always see one 15 yrs Girl standing quietly in a spot n one man of about 43+ comes to meet her n dey relate romantically!!

One day, she was even scolding him for lateness or refusal to give her money!!
Dis one sef na Minor??

So Diz Teenagers too should Behave well!!

Re: Yomi Fabiyi: A Man Close To Princess Raped Her 14-year-old Girl, Not Baba Ijesha by dragunov: 9:23pm On May 10, 2021
cococandy:
So she was raped by two different men? So we should exonerate the baba ijesha? All it shows is that the average Nigerian girl is not safe around adult men in her society. That’s something all of you should be ashamed of instead of trying to use it as a talking point

Illiterates everywhere.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yomi Fabiyi: A Man Close To Princess Raped Her 14-year-old Girl, Not Baba Ijesha by Bluffly: 9:23pm On May 10, 2021
joyandfaith:

Rape is not the same thing as sexual assault. Sexual assault has broader meaning. Rape is specific. Video depicted sexual assault not rape.
Are you sure this is for me or someone else. Check trails and redirect.

1 Like

Re: Yomi Fabiyi: A Man Close To Princess Raped Her 14-year-old Girl, Not Baba Ijesha by Thegracefulness: 9:23pm On May 10, 2021
Mftivi:
you decided to pick that up but he said that the verdict is the judge's to make! I like that this guy is pushing for the whole truth to be uncovered that girl deserves total justice. You just pick up a phrase and biker about it, I won't say that if I were him but he never meant to exonerate Bava Ijesha he has stated multiple times his stance. I can't where he said the guy should be pardoned. You just spewing crap!

You try to sound intelligent, but for what it’s worth, you’re dumb.

After every analysis this person made, one very infuriating sentence was the one I picked out. Now let me break down the implications of what that sentence means. It simply says; I believe the girl should have not been brought into this whole brouhaha, but then, Baba Ijesha should have not been tempted, because we’re humans and we fall into temptation.

And then I’m asking, you’d fall into temptation when you’re tempted with a child? A child?? Do you have Children Mr. Man, or Woman? I’m not going to assume you’re single.

Imagine somebody tempted another person with your child—or even your child out of lack of reasoning, or childish exuberance tempts another adult with sexual advances. Do you expect that adult to fall for such temptation because after all we’re all humans?

What a bullsshit thing to say!

Whatever other things he said, the presence of that statement in his initial analysis, betrays the fact that he made previous sense. This is the last time I’m replying to you.

Have a fun filled week. And I hope you’re not a kind of person to fall into sexual advances involving children. Goodluck to you.

4 Likes

Re: Yomi Fabiyi: A Man Close To Princess Raped Her 14-year-old Girl, Not Baba Ijesha by Codes151(m): 9:23pm On May 10, 2021
This guy is really stupid o.
Re: Yomi Fabiyi: A Man Close To Princess Raped Her 14-year-old Girl, Not Baba Ijesha by Sterope(f): 9:24pm On May 10, 2021
He has stated his stance with Baba Ijesha but with a lot of BUTS. He has spent .ore time trying to advance his case than educate people on sexual assault. He has had you fooled.

Mftivi:

1 Like

Re: Yomi Fabiyi: A Man Close To Princess Raped Her 14-year-old Girl, Not Baba Ijesha by Gandollaar(f): 9:25pm On May 10, 2021
aspabay:

Did you see him rape in the video.
Learn to see a case clearly from all sides.

What he did was wrong, but did he rape her 7 years ago?

The set up to trap him was for what purpose?
Who ordered it?

Is it a way to put n a person knowing his weakness?

He fell for it, he messed up, but the case get K leg.

I hope he is released on bail, let us hear his side of the story.
Didn't you see him on tape begging princess for forgiveness? What story again do you want from him?

This fabiyi guy is just clout chasing trying to get at those other actresses who called him out, let him thread carefully before he hurts himself.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

A Thief Caught & Tortured By Soldiers In Calabar (Photos) / Robber Trying To Rob A Priest In Owerri Shot Dead (Disturbing Photos) / How CCTV Saved Man From Going To Jail After Lady Accused Him Of Rape.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.