Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,350 members, 7,822,663 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:42 PM

Burial Of Pastor Dare Adeboye: Thanksgiving Songs And Tribute (Photos) - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Burial Of Pastor Dare Adeboye: Thanksgiving Songs And Tribute (Photos) (68618 Views)

Oyedepo Offers Closing Sermon At Pastor Dare Adeboye's Farewell Service / Pictures From The Burial Of Pastor Dare Adeboye / Pastor Dare Adeboye's Burial Arrangements (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Burial Of Pastor Dare Adeboye: Thanksgiving Songs And Tribute (Photos) by Alaganature(m): 10:33pm On May 10, 2021
Smartini:

So the whole family is a family of Pastors? You mean God called all of them and anointed them ALL as a family?

I tire For the matter oooo.. so all his children are called by God.. indeed church is a family business

2 Likes

Re: Burial Of Pastor Dare Adeboye: Thanksgiving Songs And Tribute (Photos) by doggedfighter(f): 10:33pm On May 10, 2021
mastermaestro:

I know you feel very dumb now after providing you with Biblical proof that priesthood runs along family line. Ignorance is a curse. Get quality education!

Your education is a waste. If that's what you call proof.

2 Likes

Re: Burial Of Pastor Dare Adeboye: Thanksgiving Songs And Tribute (Photos) by D1zion: 10:36pm On May 10, 2021
Death death death,the inevitable. The lord said every soul must taste death.let's just prepare for its an unwelcome visitor that gives no one notice.I pray he find rest.its sad but we can't question God. Why?
Re: Burial Of Pastor Dare Adeboye: Thanksgiving Songs And Tribute (Photos) by majemuoluwa45075: 10:37pm On May 10, 2021
:So the whole family is a family of Pastors? You mean God called all of them and anointed them ALL as a family? FAMILY ENTERPRISE. Successors have lined up. Nothing more.

1 Like

Re: Burial Of Pastor Dare Adeboye: Thanksgiving Songs And Tribute (Photos) by mastermaestro(m): 10:44pm On May 10, 2021
doggedfighter:

Your education is a waste. If that's what you call proof.

Crybaby, I feel your grief. You can bury your shameless head in the mud of shame.

2 Likes

Re: Burial Of Pastor Dare Adeboye: Thanksgiving Songs And Tribute (Photos) by BabaO2: 11:03pm On May 10, 2021
charixel:

My question exactly.

Father called
All the sons called

Hmmm
stop being imbecil€, it is what you pursue you will get, we have seen family of all doctors, lawyers, teachers etc because they pursue it.

2 Likes

Re: Burial Of Pastor Dare Adeboye: Thanksgiving Songs And Tribute (Photos) by CoolJul: 11:03pm On May 10, 2021
Rest in peace beloveth.
Re: Burial Of Pastor Dare Adeboye: Thanksgiving Songs And Tribute (Photos) by Nobody: 11:05pm On May 10, 2021
chuose2:
Until the Adeboyes leave Freemasonry ,they are wasting their time

Na wah for you O shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Burial Of Pastor Dare Adeboye: Thanksgiving Songs And Tribute (Photos) by armyofone(m): 11:18pm On May 10, 2021
If your dad calls you to come join him chopping money from gullible church people - you won't run come ?
All it takes is memorize some Bible verses, take Bible classes at a religious school, watch motivation video, know some worship songs and you are good to go.

RIP Dare.

Smartini:

So the whole family is a family of Pastors? You mean God called all of them and anointed them ALL as a family?

1 Like

Re: Burial Of Pastor Dare Adeboye: Thanksgiving Songs And Tribute (Photos) by madridsta007(m): 11:28pm On May 10, 2021
Smartini:

There is Calling and there is Ordination and there is the Great Commission.
You can call yourself a "Pastor" is any of this practically applies to you.
Re: Burial Of Pastor Dare Adeboye: Thanksgiving Songs And Tribute (Photos) by herlecks(m): 11:35pm On May 10, 2021
Keep deceiving yourselves. Witches.
Re: Burial Of Pastor Dare Adeboye: Thanksgiving Songs And Tribute (Photos) by LyfeJennings(m): 11:46pm On May 10, 2021
O ga o
Olohun ku ise
Hmmmmm
Re: Burial Of Pastor Dare Adeboye: Thanksgiving Songs And Tribute (Photos) by Indispensable85(m): 11:53pm On May 10, 2021
I just wish a man of God with faith will call the young man back to life. No impossibility with God. It's so painful that nobody is willing to demonstrate God's powers in this matter. He's just too young. I miss Papa Idahosa.

1 Like

Re: Burial Of Pastor Dare Adeboye: Thanksgiving Songs And Tribute (Photos) by charixel: 11:56pm On May 10, 2021
BabaO2:
stop being imbecil€, it is what you pursue you will get, we have seen family of all doctors, lawyers, teachers etc because they pursue it.

No compare career to God's calling. Biko
Re: Burial Of Pastor Dare Adeboye: Thanksgiving Songs And Tribute (Photos) by FODA(m): 12:37am On May 11, 2021
Smartini:

there are called pastors and there are chosen pastors ,even in your own chosen carrier too,you will need pple to assist u too.
Re: Burial Of Pastor Dare Adeboye: Thanksgiving Songs And Tribute (Photos) by Manlikepiece(m): 12:37am On May 11, 2021
Bluntguy:
Oh death where is thy sting?
Oh grave where is thy victory?
2corinthians 15:55
Re: Burial Of Pastor Dare Adeboye: Thanksgiving Songs And Tribute (Photos) by Emeraldicon(m): 12:40am On May 11, 2021
We should all sympathize with the family of the bereaved instead of worrying why they're all pastors.

May God forgive his short coming and grant his soul eternal rest and May God grant the family the fortitude to bear the loss

1 Like

Re: Burial Of Pastor Dare Adeboye: Thanksgiving Songs And Tribute (Photos) by obinoral1179(m): 1:28am On May 11, 2021
Smartini:

is anything wrong with that?
NB God called and uses Man to anoint.
Re: Burial Of Pastor Dare Adeboye: Thanksgiving Songs And Tribute (Photos) by Nobody: 1:38am On May 11, 2021
ChildofBoom:
This is unbelievable

What is unbelievable ? This is very small. The RCCG youths are fully prepared to Celebrate Pastor Dare but the elders will want everything to be done moderately because of Daddy and Mummy G.O.
Re: Burial Of Pastor Dare Adeboye: Thanksgiving Songs And Tribute (Photos) by Powersurge: 1:48am On May 11, 2021
Smartini:

Una problem too much.
Re: Burial Of Pastor Dare Adeboye: Thanksgiving Songs And Tribute (Photos) by Nobody: 1:59am On May 11, 2021
Smartini:

My father in the Lord - Baba Adeboye is a Priest of the Most High God. He is a Prophet. I am too small and very small to find out or to talk about what brought Baba a University Lecturer under an uneducated Prophet.

There are different types of calling. Also, there are different types of covenants and dedications. Some children are covenanted or dedicated even before they were born by their parents or by the commitment of their parents . As it happens in the occult world, so it is in the service of Yahweh. It is in the best interest of those children to answer to the call.

All the children of a spiritual levite under the covenant upon their father may answer the call.
Re: Burial Of Pastor Dare Adeboye: Thanksgiving Songs And Tribute (Photos) by Nobody: 2:05am On May 11, 2021
After loosing my Mom, I have never been the same, death of a loved one will crush you. cry cry cry

RIP in peace Sir, I feel for the wife, is not easy. May God grant her the strength to move on cry cry cry
Re: Burial Of Pastor Dare Adeboye: Thanksgiving Songs And Tribute (Photos) by chuose2: 2:41am On May 11, 2021
mjj2020:

Na wah for you O shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
you think I dont know Adeboye na mason?
Re: Burial Of Pastor Dare Adeboye: Thanksgiving Songs And Tribute (Photos) by otipoju(m): 2:54am On May 11, 2021
Smartini:

Its a profitable venture!!!
Re: Burial Of Pastor Dare Adeboye: Thanksgiving Songs And Tribute (Photos) by seyicodes(m): 3:09am On May 11, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr

Family business na
You nor know the story
Na them dey call God
grin grin grin you no well ooo
Re: Burial Of Pastor Dare Adeboye: Thanksgiving Songs And Tribute (Photos) by roundman: 4:36am On May 11, 2021
Smartini:

My brother e shock you too?
Re: Burial Of Pastor Dare Adeboye: Thanksgiving Songs And Tribute (Photos) by TWoods(m): 5:19am On May 11, 2021
Smartini:

Listening to the brothers, it is clear that they are genuine and faithful children of God. We should worry more about our own salvation.
Re: Burial Of Pastor Dare Adeboye: Thanksgiving Songs And Tribute (Photos) by Olamilekan090(m): 5:44am On May 11, 2021
Tell ur father to start the business, stupid child kiss
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr

Family business na
You nor know the story
Na them dey call God
Re: Burial Of Pastor Dare Adeboye: Thanksgiving Songs And Tribute (Photos) by heysquare(m): 6:15am On May 11, 2021
Smartini:

that shouldn't be strange as many Prophets' son too were Prophets or sometimes God chose their siblings in the case of Moses and Aaron. So we don't need to criticize this even our politicians too when they ordained their children as politicians cos that has been in the beginning
Re: Burial Of Pastor Dare Adeboye: Thanksgiving Songs And Tribute (Photos) by IVORY2009(m): 6:21am On May 11, 2021
May his gentle soul rest in peace
Re: Burial Of Pastor Dare Adeboye: Thanksgiving Songs And Tribute (Photos) by Igwesamco: 6:32am On May 11, 2021
Rest on pastor de
Re: Burial Of Pastor Dare Adeboye: Thanksgiving Songs And Tribute (Photos) by Limitbreaker01: 6:38am On May 11, 2021
My own is,does it mean this beautiful young lady will remain single for all the day's if her life������
What a world

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Igbo Jews Hold Prayers For Israel At Onitsha Synagogue In Anambra (Photos) / Faith Tabernacle Puts Nigeria In Guinness Book Of World Records / List Of People I Saw Going to Hell: Footballers & Fans, Musicians, Non-Tithers..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.