Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,039 members, 7,953,131 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:10 AM

Burial Of Pastor Dare Adeboye: Thanksgiving Songs And Tribute (Photos) - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Burial Of Pastor Dare Adeboye: Thanksgiving Songs And Tribute (Photos) (68863 Views)

Oyedepo Offers Closing Sermon At Pastor Dare Adeboye's Farewell Service / Pictures From The Burial Of Pastor Dare Adeboye / Pastor Dare Adeboye's Burial Arrangements (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Burial Of Pastor Dare Adeboye: Thanksgiving Songs And Tribute (Photos) by akanke79: 6:45am On May 11, 2021
HungryLion231:

There’s one thing that baffles me till date, why is it that the full family of Daddy GO(s) Nationwide are pastors.

Pastoral job is like any other job where father is a doctor and the children take after their father’s profession.In Europe,Pastoral job is advertised on the pages of newspapers, na only naija Fake god they call them.
Re: Burial Of Pastor Dare Adeboye: Thanksgiving Songs And Tribute (Photos) by rhektor(m): 7:40am On May 11, 2021
farem:

Evangelist Phillip, in the Bible had three daughters. All of the them were prophetesses

The unlearn and untaught will disgrace themselves with stupid opinions, sometimes I marvel at how they are quick take silly remarks. The idiot never read the Bible before so he felt like his opinion counts
Re: Burial Of Pastor Dare Adeboye: Thanksgiving Songs And Tribute (Photos) by Clementoons: 7:51am On May 11, 2021
Do not die without knowing the saviour, the end is an intense judgement

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Burial Of Pastor Dare Adeboye: Thanksgiving Songs And Tribute (Photos) by Clementoons: 7:51am On May 11, 2021
He died a glorious death in the LORD, many live and dine in enjoyment of this world and eventually die a wasteful death without knowing JESUS, you have commit the spiritual suicide without having JESUS, as your perfect replacement.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Burial Of Pastor Dare Adeboye: Thanksgiving Songs And Tribute (Photos) by Ugandatales: 8:00am On May 11, 2021
Martinez39s:
This man's death wasn't sudden. He had a terminal illness that gradually killed him. I am sure his family knew but didn't disclose it anyone.

That's what I think too.
Re: Burial Of Pastor Dare Adeboye: Thanksgiving Songs And Tribute (Photos) by Onyi22(f): 8:04am On May 11, 2021
Ugandatales:

That's what I think too.
Continue thinking

1 Like

Re: Burial Of Pastor Dare Adeboye: Thanksgiving Songs And Tribute (Photos) by Nobody: 8:24am On May 11, 2021
Ishilove:

What's the difference?
@BlakKluKluxKlan
@Saao

I see the three of you are asking same question.

Ordination is setting apart/consecrated to perform certain religious rites (eg preaching, leading a service etc) by the church authority. This is particularly done by the laying on of the hands on the ordained. The ordination classes in this case are deacon/deaconess, assistant pastor and pastor. So you might be called by God (into full ministry) and be ordained or not be called by God and still be ordained by the church authority to perform the rites earlier stated.
Re: Burial Of Pastor Dare Adeboye: Thanksgiving Songs And Tribute (Photos) by lucky4west: 8:36am On May 11, 2021
rest in peace bro
Re: Burial Of Pastor Dare Adeboye: Thanksgiving Songs And Tribute (Photos) by Saao(m): 8:41am On May 11, 2021
Iamdemola1:

@BlakKluKluxKlan
@Saao

I see the three of you are asking same question.

Ordination is setting apart/consecrated to perform certain religious rites (eg preaching, leading a service etc) by the church authority. This is particularly done by the laying on of the hands on the ordained. The ordination classes in this case are deacon/deaconess, assistant pastor and pastor. So you might be called by God (into full ministry) and be ordained or not be called by God and still be ordained by the church authority to perform the rites earlier stated.
I don't really ask questions rather I tried to answer more details. In rccg, dcn/Dcns are 80% pastors that can be transfer to head a parish. Again I still reaffirm that, you can be called directly by God and you can be called by God through the Man of God, prophets or Pastors above you. Called by God through the Pastors or Prophets that is what obtained more in rccg.
Re: Burial Of Pastor Dare Adeboye: Thanksgiving Songs And Tribute (Photos) by shegzydave(m): 10:13am On May 11, 2021
Smartini:

So the whole family is a family of Pastors? You mean God called all of them and anointed them ALL as a family?

honestly my thinking too
imagine because your dad is a pastor then that gives you automatic ticket to be a pastor too
this leke guy does not look holy like a pastor
that guy is a gangstar
Re: Burial Of Pastor Dare Adeboye: Thanksgiving Songs And Tribute (Photos) by shegzydave(m): 10:15am On May 11, 2021
Nigerian pastors sha.....
imagine because the dad is a pastor so Leke to is a pastor
that gangstar nigga
he does look like a pastor to me i cant address him as a pastor
Re: Burial Of Pastor Dare Adeboye: Thanksgiving Songs And Tribute (Photos) by Cnach: 10:57am On May 11, 2021
Smartini:

So the whole family is a family of Pastors? You mean God called all of them and anointed them ALL as a family?
Wetin concern u?
Na God know who him call and who him no call, our own na to respect any one with the corner at least not to insult them
Re: Burial Of Pastor Dare Adeboye: Thanksgiving Songs And Tribute (Photos) by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 11:24am On May 11, 2021
Saao:
I don't really ask questions rather I tried to answer more details. In rccg, dcn/Dcns are 80% pastors that can be transfer to head a parish. Again I still reaffirm that, you can be called directly by God and you can be called by God through the Man of God, prophets or Pastors above you. Called by God through the Pastors or Prophets that is what obtained more in rccg.

Thank you. I appreciate your kind effort.
However, i may reply later to exchange mine understanding on the issue.
Re: Burial Of Pastor Dare Adeboye: Thanksgiving Songs And Tribute (Photos) by bexcellence: 12:03pm On May 11, 2021
Indispensable85:
I just wish a man of God with faith will call the young man back to life. No impossibility with God. It's so painful that nobody is willing to demonstrate God's powers in this matter. He's just too young. I miss Papa Idahosa.
You are speaking my mind exactly, he could be raised back life to the glory of God! he is too young cry
Re: Burial Of Pastor Dare Adeboye: Thanksgiving Songs And Tribute (Photos) by Regex: 12:47pm On May 11, 2021
Martinez39s:
This man's death wasn't sudden. He had a terminal illness that gradually killed him. I am sure his family knew but didn't disclose it anyone.

Bro, even stress can kill. Stress is one of the underrated killers in Nigeria. Slowly life will depart from you without you even knowing.

A man in South Africa was working over time. He's a medical doctor but he never had rest because of his love to save life. His family Pastor called him and told the importance of rest, but he only had rest three days later which he is still having now.

What am I saying in essence, you are right about the illness he may have had, but that illness could be stress.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Burial Of Pastor Dare Adeboye: Thanksgiving Songs And Tribute (Photos) by BePrepared: 12:53pm On May 11, 2021
Smartini:

Answering scoffers

Acts 21:9 KJV
And the same man had four daughters, virgins, which did prophesy.

May sense fall on you

This I pray.
Re: Burial Of Pastor Dare Adeboye: Thanksgiving Songs And Tribute (Photos) by Indispensable85(m): 1:28pm On May 11, 2021
bexcellence:

You are speaking my mind exactly, he could be raised back life to the glory of God! he is too young cry

I'm telling you. I'm just angry in my spirit. I don't know why they're accepting this. Even if it was God's will,it can still be changed. Hezekiah did it. Even Moses challenged God on behalf of the children of is real when he wanted to destroy them and the bible said God repented. I'm angry in my spirit. Infidels have been mocking the church of Christ because of this incident. This was an opportunity to display the awesomeness of God's power. He's able to do all things including raising the dead. I'm missing papa idahosa right now. That man raised the dead repeatedly. Where are the prophets?
Re: Burial Of Pastor Dare Adeboye: Thanksgiving Songs And Tribute (Photos) by SenorFax(m): 2:33pm On May 11, 2021
Smartini:

Try and be reading bible o. It's very important, cos If you do, you won't be asking this kind of question
Re: Burial Of Pastor Dare Adeboye: Thanksgiving Songs And Tribute (Photos) by SenorFax(m): 2:35pm On May 11, 2021
shegzydave:

honestly my thinking too
imagine because your dad is a pastor then that gives you automatic ticket to be a pastor too
this leke guy does not look holy like a pastor
that guy is a gangstar
Somewhere around last year I believe you where shouting endsars right??

For judging people by their looks.

1 Like

Re: Burial Of Pastor Dare Adeboye: Thanksgiving Songs And Tribute (Photos) by SenorFax(m): 2:40pm On May 11, 2021
HungryLion231:
I don’t want to believe that Daddy GO(s) placed the call on BT speaker while in a family meeting.

If that’s the case, why Head Usher’s full family no end up as Ushers?

Em am just thinking with my keypad jare

Any way RIP to d dead.
You've seen family of lawyers, doctors, and scientists right. But you see a family of pastors and you automatically think something is wrong. No wonder the Muslims always call us unbelievers.
Re: Burial Of Pastor Dare Adeboye: Thanksgiving Songs And Tribute (Photos) by HungryLion231: 2:58pm On May 11, 2021
SEGLIZ:

if their children don't follow the steps of their father's you will still complain of them being wayward not being pastors like their father's.

So if a pastor's child isn't a pastor , he will automatically become wayward?
So are we that our parents aren't pastor wayward already? Cos in my opinion that's what ur context is trying to mean

1 Like

Re: Burial Of Pastor Dare Adeboye: Thanksgiving Songs And Tribute (Photos) by SEGLIZ: 8:10pm On May 11, 2021
HungryLion231:

So if a pastor's child isn't a pastor , he will automatically become wayward?
So are we that our parents aren't pastor wayward already? Cos in my opinion that's what ur context is trying to mean

my response was in tandem to his comment.
on a second thought, reading through nairaland. what would your judgement about waywardness be?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"If you Attend Winners Chapel & You Are Poor"-See What This Girl Said / Faith Tabernacle Puts Nigeria In Guinness Book Of World Records / Any Fulani Herdsman You See , Kill Him, Cut His Head - Apostle Suleiman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.