Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,474 members, 7,819,723 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:45 PM

Miracle Pastors - All Their Tricks Exposed - Channel 4 - UK - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Miracle Pastors - All Their Tricks Exposed - Channel 4 - UK (8841 Views)

Christianity And Nigeria’s Miracle Pastors! / Satan's Tricks Exposed / Sixth And Seventh Books Of Moses - The Power Source For Our Miracle Pastors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Miracle Pastors - All Their Tricks Exposed - Channel 4 - UK by Nobody: 9:38pm On Apr 26, 2011
Re: Miracle Pastors - All Their Tricks Exposed - Channel 4 - UK by GreyBeard: 8:59pm On Apr 29, 2011
Very good documentary. I liked the way they took a common man from the streets and taught him all the tricks of healing pastors so that when he performed, people actually believed he has a gifted pastor himself.

Superb stuff.

1 Like

Re: Miracle Pastors - All Their Tricks Exposed - Channel 4 - UK by Joagbaje(m): 3:45am On Apr 30, 2011
You are happy they make caricature of the gift of the spirit. And you call it superb. grin. You guys are something else
Re: Miracle Pastors - All Their Tricks Exposed - Channel 4 - UK by Sweetnecta: 7:25am On Apr 30, 2011
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ these are the possibilities;
1]. what you call gift of the spirit, is really gift of the bad spirit. the pastors are not prophets of God, as Jesus said using the test in the Bible.

or

2]. the BBC documentary is against truth because they perceived it as false because they do not love truth.

or

3]. the truth is different from the two above. it is different from [1] in part because the truth lies somewhere else all together. the spirit of truth from God had already came and christendom completely ignored it and keep denying its reality. and it is different from [2] in part because BBC see to much of the false that christendom and others brought that they throw up their hands and just said it is easier to say religion is false or man made and God does not exist [the arguments of so many groups; spiritualist says religion is man made, atheist says God does not exist because in part they want physical God while the ignore the physical and practical evidences that there is a Mover, a Single controller, Agnostics say that God is incapacitated, not really needed to oversee all things].

falsehood has tainted truth by its very nature so that those are familiar with it overlook truth when they got to it. they have already became blind, not wanting to see another evil, but good was also missed as it passes along in front of the one who intentionally became blind to everything.
Re: Miracle Pastors - All Their Tricks Exposed - Channel 4 - UK by Claus(m): 10:14am On Apr 30, 2011
As an aside, it was a Channel 4 program, not BBC.
Re: Miracle Pastors - All Their Tricks Exposed - Channel 4 - UK by GreyBeard: 10:47am On Apr 30, 2011
Joagbaje:

You are happy they make caricature of the gift of the spirit. And you call it superb.  grin. You guys are something else

@joagbaje
There is no one blinder than he who refuses to see.

1 Like

Re: Miracle Pastors - All Their Tricks Exposed - Channel 4 - UK by Joagbaje(m): 11:45am On Apr 30, 2011
Yes you're right. Have you ever cast out a devil.? . If you have,you will never criticise a miracle. Jesus us the same forever.

1 Like

Re: Miracle Pastors - All Their Tricks Exposed - Channel 4 - UK by KunleOshob(m): 11:56am On Apr 30, 2011
^^^
@joagbaje
Your writings on this forum betray the fact that you like your oga Oyaks is being used of the devil so stop this all this noise about casting out the devil. Cast out the devil within yourself first. Healer heal thy self.

1 Like

Re: Miracle Pastors - All Their Tricks Exposed - Channel 4 - UK by EarsWide(m): 7:55pm On Apr 30, 2011
What is really surprising is not the nonsense Joagbaje comes up with - it is that a he has a number of followers/supporters or fellow frauds. Are there really that many st*pid people out there ?
Re: Miracle Pastors - All Their Tricks Exposed - Channel 4 - UK by GreyBeard: 8:40pm On Apr 30, 2011
Joagbaje:

Yes you're right. Have you ever cast out a devil.? . If you have,you will never criticise a miracle. Jesus us the same forever.

@joagbaje - Have you seen the programme? Do you really think there are no fake miracle healers in this world?? If you do, then you are seriously deluded. The only people making caricature of the gifts of the spirit are these obviously fake liars who use well established circus tricks in the name of the Lord.

Go and watch the programme and then tell me if it doesn't show charlatans at work. Open your eyes man, there is A LOT of falsehood and deception in the faith healing industry. If you don't believe this simple fact then perhaps you need a man of God to heal you of your self-inflicted blindness.

1 Like

Re: Miracle Pastors - All Their Tricks Exposed - Channel 4 - UK by paris10: 12:37am On May 01, 2011
Darren Brown was careful in his documentary which I totally agree with. Die-hard supporters of these so-called miracle healing  Pastors will still ignorantly go ahead and criticize him. unfortunately for these people, Darren backed it up with more than one evidence.

I've always been sceptical about pentecostal Pastors when it comes to the issue of healing, why, because it goes hand in hand with you parting away with your money. You see how rich K. Copeland is, and how protective of his wealth he's become. Same goes to Oyak, Adeboye, Ashi, Oyedepo and many more who uses God's name to defraud the seemingly gullible Nigerians.

The source of wealth is an impenetrable entity demarcated by the strongest shadow of what we now call secret. It is however unfortunate that secret can be hidden for a long time, then, Gbaaam!. 'There are $3 trillion distributed across the world everyday, and you're broke'?, K. Copeland.    You see, these Pastors are well informed. They do their research before going out to defraud you.

Stop looking for miracle, you are miracle yourself.
Re: Miracle Pastors - All Their Tricks Exposed - Channel 4 - UK by Nobody: 5:15am On May 01, 2011
"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing man that he didnt exist." Satan is not a conspiracy, he is as real as the eyes or eye on your face. True knowledge is knowing God and fearing him.
Re: Miracle Pastors - All Their Tricks Exposed - Channel 4 - UK by Nobody: 5:17am On May 01, 2011
I LOL, like it not written in the bible that there are fake pastor, like it not written in the bible, that ppl will call him with hhis name and deceive ppl, i lol, simply believe there is no God, and watch as hell awaits you
Re: Miracle Pastors - All Their Tricks Exposed - Channel 4 - UK by Nobody: 11:45am On May 01, 2011
EarsWide:

What is really surprising is not the nonsense Joagbaje comes up with - it is that a he has a number of followers/supporters or fellow frauds. Are there really that many st*pid people out there ?

YES! grin angry shocked Humans are insane. Just look around at any society and think about what the people say and do and why they do it and I promise you, it will be sobering and a little confusing.

eg.
Donlittle:

"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing man that he didnt exist." Satan is not a conspiracy, he is as real as the eyes or eye on your face. True knowledge is knowing God and fearing him.
Re: Miracle Pastors - All Their Tricks Exposed - Channel 4 - UK by manmustwac(m): 12:54pm On May 01, 2011
EarsWide:

please do not insult our dear pastor joe agbaje  angry angry How can you say that someone who won the 2010 nairaland poster of the year awards with nearly 50% of the votes be st*pid  angry

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-561327.0.html
Re: Miracle Pastors - All Their Tricks Exposed - Channel 4 - UK by Nobody: 2:16pm On May 01, 2011
Martian:

YES! grin angry shocked Humans are insane. Just look around at any society and think about what the people say and do and why they do it and I promise you, it will be sobering and a little confusing.

eg.
since u cant even say nuntin, why are u trying to look funny??
Re: Miracle Pastors - All Their Tricks Exposed - Channel 4 - UK by Joagbaje(m): 9:15pm On May 01, 2011
Grey Beard:

@joagbaje - Have you seen the programme? Do you really think there are no fake miracle healers in this world?? If you do, then you are seriously deluded. The only people making caricature of the gifts of the spirit are these obviously fake liars who use well established circus tricks in the name of the Lord.

I didn't see any video. I only saw a programme schedule . My comment was a resPonse to yours
Re: Miracle Pastors - All Their Tricks Exposed - Channel 4 - UK by EarsWide(m): 9:40pm On May 01, 2011
@Joagbaje

So you didnt see the video but you were passing comments - you are a big fool!
Re: Miracle Pastors - All Their Tricks Exposed - Channel 4 - UK by EarsWide(m): 9:44pm On May 01, 2011
@manmustwac

A friend of mine once said democracy should be reserved for the intelligent - I disagreed.

However if Joagbaje really won the poster of the year with his proven fraudulent ways, lies, deceptions, raising dead people etc - then democracy is a waste of time in Nigeria.
Re: Miracle Pastors - All Their Tricks Exposed - Channel 4 - UK by Nobody: 10:09pm On May 01, 2011
The church today is being led by entrpreneur/entrpreneuse,who claim to be men /women of God.
Their stock in trade is to fleece you of your money,through half truths,outright lies,threats and by twisting passages in the bible, out of the context in which they were made.
The most amusing thing is their pathetic band of blind followers who fail to see beyond their noses.For them I recommend they read the following Bible passages.
Acts chapt 8 verses 9-24.
Mathew chapt 24 verses 4-5.
2nd Peter chapt 2 verses 1-3.
Read your Bible and know the truth!
Re: Miracle Pastors - All Their Tricks Exposed - Channel 4 - UK by VALIDATOR: 1:36am On May 02, 2011
EarsWide:

No,there aren't.It is just fear of certainty that makes them temporarily stewpeed when it comes to religious matters. It is difficult to imagine that all what they have been living for is real only in their own coconut heads.
Re: Miracle Pastors - All Their Tricks Exposed - Channel 4 - UK by SirJohn(m): 11:23am On May 02, 2011
Very brilliant work by Derren Brown; I couldn't help but watch the video again and again. This is one bold step in exposing these greedy and wicked charlatans who prey on unsuspecting believers.
I particularly love Derrens demonstration from 17mins45secs into the video clip showing how these criminals use very subtle techniques to decieve the gullible. Then towards the end of the video, he did another very brilliant job in exposing pastor W.V Grant.

For the benefit of those who haven't seen this video, heres a youtube link to it:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jYjgeayfYPI

Happy Viewing!! wink
Re: Miracle Pastors - All Their Tricks Exposed - Channel 4 - UK by SirJohn(m): 10:35pm On May 02, 2011
Joagbaje:

I didn't see any video. I only saw a programme schedule . My comment was a resPonse to yours

@Jo, would really love for you to watch the full video, and I await your comments afterwards.
I also recently stumbled upon a recorded phone conversation between us were I mentioned some of the things you'd find in the video.
Been thinking about publishing the recording though
Re: Miracle Pastors - All Their Tricks Exposed - Channel 4 - UK by Joagbaje(m): 10:47pm On May 02, 2011
That's illegal, besides what's worth publishing in such conversation. The conversation I would have loved you to publish is the one where you admitted that the blind woman I prayed for said she got healed . And you began trying to convince me that that's not what she had said before. Since you document phone calls. I would have loved you to published your conversation with the woman.
Re: Miracle Pastors - All Their Tricks Exposed - Channel 4 - UK by SirJohn(m): 11:01pm On May 02, 2011
Joagbaje:

That's illegal, besides what's worth publishing in such conversation. The conversation I would have loved you to publish is the one where you admitted that the blind woman I prayed for said she got healed . And you began trying to convince me that that's not what she had said before. Since you document phone calls. I would have loved you to published your conversation with the woman.

incidentally, the recorded call happenes to be my return call to sister doreen in which she shunned me and then almost immediately, your call came in. We talked about a lot; quite interesting conversation.

I await your reaction to the video first.
Re: Miracle Pastors - All Their Tricks Exposed - Channel 4 - UK by SirJohn(m): 12:03pm On May 04, 2011
@Jo,
are you saying you've not seen this video?
Re: Miracle Pastors - All Their Tricks Exposed - Channel 4 - UK by PastorAIO: 12:15pm On May 04, 2011
EarsWide:

Most of those 'followers' are actually himself under various guises.
Re: Miracle Pastors - All Their Tricks Exposed - Channel 4 - UK by Nobody: 4:23pm On May 04, 2011
Tell them Osama's dead without proof of a body and they celebrate (rightly so), but tell them Jesus died and rose without proof of a body and they speculate
Re: Miracle Pastors - All Their Tricks Exposed - Channel 4 - UK by EarsWide(m): 5:18pm On May 04, 2011
@DonLittle

Dont come out with this crap - most critics of the prosperity charlatans believe in God.

I believe in God and in miracles - I refuse to buy the money money gospel these frauds are peddling.
Re: Miracle Pastors - All Their Tricks Exposed - Channel 4 - UK by Nobody: 5:41pm On May 04, 2011
everyone will receive their reward either you are just or not!
Re: Miracle Pastors - All Their Tricks Exposed - Channel 4 - UK by EarsWide(m): 5:49pm On May 04, 2011
@lario3

You are right everyone will get their reward - but these frauds are defrauding and misleading the most vulnerable members of society.
Re: Miracle Pastors - All Their Tricks Exposed - Channel 4 - UK by Nobody: 7:11pm On May 04, 2011
as far as he is a pastor, And he charge for miracles, He is fake and not of God. Ppl looking for miracle dnt care anyways sa. Oh well it baffles me when ppl say there is notthing like supernatural powers or terrestial power. God knws who is is messenger and who is not anyways.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I'm A New Atheist / The Expectations And Responsibilities Of Being A Christian / Evidence That Catholics Worship Mary.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.