Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,392 members, 7,815,834 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:12 PM

Allegations Of IPOB Plotting To Attack Lagos Is A Lie - Nnamdi Kanu - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Allegations Of IPOB Plotting To Attack Lagos Is A Lie - Nnamdi Kanu (30840 Views)

Hoodlums Attack Lagos Task Team At Tincan Port / IPOB Plotting To Attack Lagos —police Commissioner / IPOB, Yoruba Separatist Groups Plotting To Attack Lagos - CP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Allegations Of IPOB Plotting To Attack Lagos Is A Lie - Nnamdi Kanu by helinues: 10:08pm On May 10, 2021
Dovegrey:

Hail anus we are coming after you

But I am not in any part of SE now... Na there yanga dey reside for now

2 Likes

Re: Allegations Of IPOB Plotting To Attack Lagos Is A Lie - Nnamdi Kanu by mvem(m): 10:09pm On May 10, 2021
ygowon:

How do you expect me to be a proud Nigerian when i am not able to get a good job after graduating from the university? How can a graduate be riding bike and keke with those guys from niger republic who never went to school. How do you expect me to be proud of Nigeria when it is prostitution and yahoo yahoo everyone who has lost his conscience is now into? Before, while you are about to graduate, companies come looking for you. Things are getting worst and our children are there. They shouldnt have this ugly experience. Let everyone go their way to manage their region.
and you think by managing your region or becoming different countries all these things will miraculously disppear. Dont get me wrong, secession is anyones right...but when you are sold fallacy that mere division will make your place like london then you might be mistaken. If there are no conscious effort to improve things then you wont be different from south sudan that fought a civil war for more than 20 years only to secede and start fighting within themselves, defeating the aim of the secession

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Allegations Of IPOB Plotting To Attack Lagos Is A Lie - Nnamdi Kanu by P1PrinceKT(m): 10:09pm On May 10, 2021
But they will attack S.E and S.S as UGM.
Re: Allegations Of IPOB Plotting To Attack Lagos Is A Lie - Nnamdi Kanu by Myer(m): 10:10pm On May 10, 2021
mouthofThegod:
You didn't need to lay emphasis tho for clarity sake,you had to.
We already know it was their game plan... grin

My nigga Kanu knows his way with social media misinformation.

Anyone who thinks Kanu cares about any other tribe except Biafrans is obviously a joke.

The same Kanu who insulted his own fellow igbos for attending yoruba owned churches?

Kanu knows how important Yoruba alliance is to igbos even though he's too proud to admit it.

He knows once Yorubas know that igbos are plotting against the west, they are bound to lose all their investments in Lagos!

No one stands to lose more than igbos if Lagos decides to fight against Biafra.

The same igbos who abandoned their God-forsaken arid lands for greener pastures in Lagos are now biting the fingers that's feeding them.

I pity the non-biafran igbos cos Kanu will only succeed in making them suffer a great loss in Lagos when Yorubas decide to fight back against igbos subtle manoeuvres.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Allegations Of IPOB Plotting To Attack Lagos Is A Lie - Nnamdi Kanu by Jayrow08: 10:10pm On May 10, 2021
Lie wetin! When Yoruba r not acting as expected, Ipob go boot Una brain soonest
Re: Allegations Of IPOB Plotting To Attack Lagos Is A Lie - Nnamdi Kanu by ensamy(m): 10:11pm On May 10, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

Stop making empty noise

Where were you during the endsars protest ?

I'm Yoruba but the way you online cowards threaten other tribes on social media get me upset.

Should there be fight in Lagos , God forbids, both tribe will suffer great deal so stop the unnecessary chest beating and let's embrace peace .

The leader of the Ipob people has come out to debunk the rumour and yet you're running your mouth like you can do shit and get away with it.

Did heaven fall when the Fulani herdsmen chased Yoruba people out of Yoruba land in ibarapa to refugee camps in Benin republic ?

Stop the empty chest beating please
Tell him and he should also know that whenever they is riot in Kano in the past, the hausa kill even Yoruba as long as you are from the south. Every other southern tribes run to Sabon gari for cover under Igbos who over the years have fortified the area. Ask any Yoruba or other southerners living in Kano, Igbos protect them all in sabo gari whenever they use to be riot in Kano. Him dey make noise. Go Kano.
Re: Allegations Of IPOB Plotting To Attack Lagos Is A Lie - Nnamdi Kanu by Benmob: 10:12pm On May 10, 2021
I know nairaland hv a lot of fake Igbo and Yoruba to cause tribalism btw d two tribe who hv live together in Lagos without no problem,I HV not seen Igbo and Yoruba in real hand to hand fight in Lagos, go to other site u we see how real Yoruba and Igbo attacking d CP for his useless propaganda.

2 Likes

Re: Allegations Of IPOB Plotting To Attack Lagos Is A Lie - Nnamdi Kanu by Saao(m): 10:12pm On May 10, 2021
Golan007:
See fear.
. grin
no sir, he was smarter than them.
Re: Allegations Of IPOB Plotting To Attack Lagos Is A Lie - Nnamdi Kanu by Dovegrey: 10:12pm On May 10, 2021
Sunday2021:
We are waiting, if any ipob attack Lagos we will kill all the okoros in Lagos.
The way this terrorist rush to deny the news show that he is afraid his plan has been detected.
God bless Nigeria!
Have you killed all the herdsmen in ur land?
Re: Allegations Of IPOB Plotting To Attack Lagos Is A Lie - Nnamdi Kanu by ikenna44: 10:13pm On May 10, 2021
Your useless father wouldn't try! Coward... Hiding behind a phone... If they born you well, kill one single igbo person in Lagos!

1967 will be re-written with your tears!

Moferere:

grin grin grin
Let them try it.

All of them (Igbos) will be smoked out of Yoruba land like cockroach

1 Like

Re: Allegations Of IPOB Plotting To Attack Lagos Is A Lie - Nnamdi Kanu by franxalive(m): 10:13pm On May 10, 2021
Moferere:

grin grin grin
Let them try it.

Kids... go give uncle his phone okay... Will buy you pop corncry undecided
Re: Allegations Of IPOB Plotting To Attack Lagos Is A Lie - Nnamdi Kanu by rickyrex(m): 10:14pm On May 10, 2021
Moferere:

grin grin grin
Let them try it.

Hausa still dey give u nightmare for Ibadan u never deal with that one nah Biafra u wan smoke out. Smoke out Fulani's chasing u people to benin
Re: Allegations Of IPOB Plotting To Attack Lagos Is A Lie - Nnamdi Kanu by Unrated900(m): 10:17pm On May 10, 2021
GodHatesBigots:

Kai Nigerians are really daft. Fear of what ? What concerns the struggle for Biafra with the cesspit called Lagos.

Of course it was a lie, even a two year old knows it was fake news.

Because Lagos is not easy
In Lagos everything is been controlled here
Lagos buys the whole eastern state.
Make una make attempt bomb am
All of una go trek go una father land for east

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Allegations Of IPOB Plotting To Attack Lagos Is A Lie - Nnamdi Kanu by Joromi1: 10:17pm On May 10, 2021
Fear fear IPOB

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Allegations Of IPOB Plotting To Attack Lagos Is A Lie - Nnamdi Kanu by Curious345: 10:17pm On May 10, 2021
KahlDrogo:
Is that why Cownus parents died like street dogs without a master and their useless son couldnt even attend their funeral?

We have told you, and it is up to you to listen. If ipod terrorists try anything stupid in the West, a place worse than where Cownus useless parents currently are is where they will all end up.

Kiss the bitter truth.
ok it's obvious you're Hausa Fulani . Have you forgiven the yorubas who killed over 2000 of your people in Ibadan? Or you're cooking a revenge for them

1 Like

Re: Allegations Of IPOB Plotting To Attack Lagos Is A Lie - Nnamdi Kanu by CXLVII: 10:18pm On May 10, 2021
ikenna44:
Your useless father wouldn't try! Coward... Hiding behind a phone... If they born you well, kill one single igbo person in Lagos!

Online chest-beating

Let your lots try shit in Lagos first... You guys will be boarding buses back to the East in droves

What Ikwerre`s did to your fathers in River State, will repeat itself in Lagos

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Allegations Of IPOB Plotting To Attack Lagos Is A Lie - Nnamdi Kanu by donbenie(m): 10:18pm On May 10, 2021
Golan007:

The quick disclaimer by the late Nnamdi Kanu and his minions.

In any case, Lagos is waiting to.see what he'll attempt.
Shut up angry
Re: Allegations Of IPOB Plotting To Attack Lagos Is A Lie - Nnamdi Kanu by 2elliot: 10:19pm On May 10, 2021
Golan007:
See wisdom.
Re: Allegations Of IPOB Plotting To Attack Lagos Is A Lie - Nnamdi Kanu by Curious345: 10:19pm On May 10, 2021
Joromi1:
Fear fear IPOB
ipob are mostly igbbo ,but not all Igbos are ipob . Are aware that ipob have conscripts from tiv,idoma,igala, ijaw,Erik,Ibibio, ikwerre, anioma, Benin, etc?
Re: Allegations Of IPOB Plotting To Attack Lagos Is A Lie - Nnamdi Kanu by porthouse7(f): 10:19pm On May 10, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

Stop making empty noise

Where were you during the endsars protest ?

I'm Yoruba but the way you online cowards threaten other tribes on social media get me upset.

Should there be fight in Lagos , God forbids, both tribe will suffer great deal so stop the unnecessary chest beating and let's embrace peace .

The leader of the Ipob people has come out to debunk the rumour and yet you're running your mouth like you can do shit and get away with it.

Did heaven fall when the Fulani herdsmen chased Yoruba people out of Yoruba land in ibarapa to refugee camps in Benin republic ?

Stop the empty chest beating please
u don't have to lie u are Yoruba to buttress ur point

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Allegations Of IPOB Plotting To Attack Lagos Is A Lie - Nnamdi Kanu by Moferere: 10:20pm On May 10, 2021
ikenna44:

Did you remember how malnutrition killed most biafra people in that year?

Illiterate

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Allegations Of IPOB Plotting To Attack Lagos Is A Lie - Nnamdi Kanu by ikenna44: 10:20pm On May 10, 2021
I'm not into noise making... If e sure for your papa, kill one igbo person tomorrow morning! See whether you no go die for your papa house!

CXLVII:

Online chest-beating

Let your lots try shit in Lagos first... You guys will be boarding buses back to the East in droves

1 Like

Re: Allegations Of IPOB Plotting To Attack Lagos Is A Lie - Nnamdi Kanu by PrinceOfLagos: 10:20pm On May 10, 2021
porthouse7:
u don't have to lie u are Yoruba to buttress ur point
I don't argue with women
Re: Allegations Of IPOB Plotting To Attack Lagos Is A Lie - Nnamdi Kanu by Moferere: 10:21pm On May 10, 2021
PercyDesk:

Shut up

I'm not igbo. But you're stvpid.

Look at you

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Allegations Of IPOB Plotting To Attack Lagos Is A Lie - Nnamdi Kanu by ikenna44: 10:21pm On May 10, 2021
I remember and igbos are so itching to re-write that story... If you want to die faster than your useless father... Touch one igbo person... Just one!

Moferere:

Did you remember how malnutrition killed most biafra people in that year?

Illiterate

1 Like

Re: Allegations Of IPOB Plotting To Attack Lagos Is A Lie - Nnamdi Kanu by Curious345: 10:21pm On May 10, 2021
CXLVII:

Online chest-beating

am sure you know since the creation of Lagos state , not a single Igbo insurrection has been recorded .
But we have countless clashes between Hausa -yoruba and fulani-yoruba and ijaw-yoruba.

The Igbos have remained peaceful because they actually own Lagos

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Bukola Saraki Sacks 98 Aides / Titi Abubakar: I Married Atiku Because Of His Integrity / Saraki And Aisha Yesufu Blast Osinbajo Over Tradermoni

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.